Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 03-09-2015, 03:44 PM #1
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BBCanada 9: Victoria

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Default Ghosted - A 3-Part Drama Story

Hello everyone, Josiah here! Over the next few weeks, I will be writing and re-posting a drama series that I was starting to write back in 2013. The series is called Ghosted. It first follows 3 people that have survived a zombie outbreak of sorts. Over the course of the first part, simply titled Ghosted; we discover that there are more survivors. In the second part, subtitled The Only Eight; the eight survivors in the story are subject to survivors that one of the new survivors realises are rebels. The rebels storyline will come to a climactic shoot-out with fatal consequences. In the final part, subtitled The Last Song; the 5 teens and one adult find their way to the safe haven where one of the character's father is. Once reunited together, and safe from the infection; that character writes a letter for another survivor (the reader) to read.

Part One - Ghosted
Chapter 1 (#1)
Chapter 2 (#2)
Chapter 3 (#3)
Chapter 4 (#4)
Chapter 5 (#5)
Chapter 6 (#6)

Part Two - Ghosted: The Only Eight
Chapter 1 (#7)
Chapter 2 (#8)
Chapter 3 (#9)
Chapter 4 (#10)
Chapter 5 (#11)
Chapter 6 (#12)
Chapter 7 (#13)
Chapter 8 (#14)
Chapter 9 (#15)

Part Three - Ghosted: The Last Song
Chapter 1 (#16)
Chapter 2 (#17)
Chapter 3 (#18)
Chapter 4 (#19)
Chapter 5 (#20)
Chapter 6 - Camilla's Letter (#21)

Last edited by Josiah.; 11-12-2015 at 08:00 PM.
Josiah. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:17 PM #2

Where?
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:19 PM #3
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):

clocked plagarism?
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:20 PM #4
Banned

Banned

the story is a ghost
gamepodfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:51 PM #5
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tøm View Post
clocked plagarism?
Tom, I wrote Ghosted back in 2013; and it's very different (especially when there is a collective 21 chapters between all three parts).
Old 03-09-2015, 08:54 PM #6
Banned

Banned

i like how were all makeing storys like im make celebrity game pod ( yes its a story now)
, toms makeing clocked (love the story) and josiah is make ghost (at the moment )
Old 03-09-2015, 08:56 PM #7
-

Favourites (more):

-

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah. View Post
Tom, I wrote Ghosted back in 2013; and it's very different (especially when there is a collective 21 chapters between all three parts).
I was joking
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:58 PM #8
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

tom's relentless promo campaign ruffling feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 04:57 AM #9
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

In 2015, a 17 year old teen named Camilla wakes up in quarantine to find herself lying next to her dog and a pistol. In the year prior, she was in the midst of a viral infection that turns people into zombies. Only some people survived the infection by not becoming infected due to an immunity in pets, children, teens, and young adults. Camilla's father placed her in quarantine as the virus had started to spread to other people. He escaped the town, while Camilla is in her quarantined room with rations, water, and the pistol. Now, she's met Zhane, a 16 year old whose parents were infected and Phoenix, a 19 year old who had returned from active duty just as the military quarantine had ended; and the three of them are on their way to find a way to escape the place they once called home, and find other survivors of this un-deadly infection. This is their story...

...It’s the year 2015, 1 year has passed since the lockdown. I have just woken up to find myself laying next to a pistol and my dog Ami. No one knows why the town was put on lockdown. Its just me, my dog, my pistol and I’m putting up a fight because... everyone contracted a virus which turns them into mindless zombies, feeding on flesh and blood. But, I however; was put in a room where I was safe from all the chaos outside. I’m Camilla, I’m 17 years old, and this is my part of the story. I just killed 2 zombies chasing me. I’m hiding in an abandoned store at the moment because I’m trying to keep myself from the zombies outside… The zombies found me earlier and I killed those creatures and one of them… was my mother. My dad escaped town before the outbreak began, so he’s safe… or so I think. It's hard thinking that you're just stranded in the town you have lived in since you were born, and then it just hurts that you have your fate in your own hands. You might think that you can kill all zombies because you can still reason? Think again. I had almost gotten killed by these... things. Life has been hard, especially when your father left you in isolation for an entire year. My life has been s***y for the past year because of this. Figuring out why this infection happened and why is it only affecting people older than 24? Half of the state was put on lockdown, but it lifted after it looked like the infection had been eradicated. I've just been out killing more of these zombie things, and... I've just seen someone running just yards away from me. Could it be another survivor? Okay, I just met up with a survivor; now I have a friend to hangout with while we try to kill zombie butt. We killed approximately 96 zombies yesterday, my new friend Zhane kept count of the number of those things we killed. I am getting ramen noodles for us to eat from the room I’ve been in for a year. For 365 days, we’ve known nothing about how this outbreak started; how it affected humans. We’ve known nothing about what is happening in the outside world… I just killed another zombie and it exploded. Why did it explode? It had been covered in something like C4. Zhane just came back with another survivor. I am just speechless at how us three could survive something horrible like this. I’m going to keep you all updated soon. For now, Zhane’s turn; and he has some very sad news.

Last edited by Josiah.; 29-09-2015 at 05:02 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:31 AM #10
Banned

Banned

this is great keep it coming
Old 04-09-2015, 03:48 PM #11

Very good Josiah
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:13 PM #12
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

In 2015, a 17 year old teen named Camilla wakes up in quarantine to find herself lying next to her dog and a pistol. In the year prior, she was in the midst of a viral infection that turns people into zombies. Only some people survived the infection by not becoming infected due to an immunity in pets, children, teens, and young adults. Camilla's father placed her in quarantine as the virus had started to spread to other people. He escaped the town, while Camilla is in her quarantined room with rations, water, and the pistol. Now, she's met Zhane, a 16 year old whose parents were infected and Phoenix, a 19 year old who had returned from active duty just as the military quarantine had ended; and the three of them are on their way to find a way to escape the place they once called home, and find other survivors of this un-deadly infection. This is their story...

...Zhane has been away from Emporium for the entirety of the lockdown. He has met Camilla and Phoenix, hopes to find more survivors, and lead the way to a new life in the safe zone. And now, chapter two...

I’m just an average teenager living in a town after a lockdown ended because a virus wreaked havoc. The virus turns people into mindless, brain-eating things called zombies. I have met with 2 other survivors already. They are extremely nice, and none of us have tried killing each other as sacrifices to the zombies. We are not giving up until the day in which all of the zombies are killed and we can leave town. I’m a 16 year old named Zhane, and this is my part of the story from where Camilla left off when we met Phoenix. Camilla has just woken up. My parents both had been infected, but they both immediately died in my arms due to the brain aneurysm that happens in some infected adults. I've been on my own for an entire year trying to find my way back to Emporium after leaving town because of the military's quarantine. I woke up earlier and killed a few zombies outside our “home” if you would call it that. Camilla just met a new survivor. Her name is Phoenix, and she is a 19 year old member of the military. Phoenix had told us on our way back to our shelter that she had just returned from active duty now that the quarantine has been lifted. We just finished eating and now we’re going to kill some of the *******ing nubs called zombies. I just counted up all of the zombies we’ve killed so far. 96 yesterday, 104 today; which means we’ve killed 200 exactly. I’m brought a radio with me so we can hear about what’s happening in the outside world. Newscaster on Radio: Breaking News - The viral outbreak in Emporium did not impact any wildlife, meaning chickens, and vegetables weren’t affected. Yesterday, we heard that chickens and veggies weren’t affected. But, I’m trying to get some more ramen noodles, some eggs, and a cooktop. None of us were safe from turning, but surprisingly; we survived this outbreak. But why? We are now up to 277 zombies killed between all 3 of us. Phoenix cooked us some eggs, and some ramen noodles with shredded carrots on top. We’ve been on top of our game so far and it looks like I’m getting sick with something; but definitely not this virus. The flu, to be exact; So, it looks like the virus only affected things that were adults apparently. I’m trying to find out where my parents are. The way that we've been figuring out how to get out of town, although the number of zombies hasn't dropped dramatically. As we've been sitting here in Camilla's quarantined safe-room, we've been talking about how we've been affected by the outbreak. Phoenix just told us that before she went to active duty that her parents had turned in front of her eyes and that they had tried to eat her, and that she had to kill them to prevent the virus from spreading to herself. It's been overwhelming for all of us being in this situation. I hope we can find more survivors, and leave town before we're all infected. Well, Phoenix has just brought back her girlfriend Noel who is 29. Noel is a very good photographer, and she has taken photos of the outbreak since it started; obviously staying by Phoenix's side to stay safe. Over the past few days; Noel has been sick as well as much as I have been, but let's hope that she doesn't become infected. It's been a pretty tiring day as we've been killing zombies and eating ramen. I’m going to bed now, so… Phoenix will keep you all updated with her side of the story.

Old 12-09-2015, 07:12 AM #13
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I love all things zombie related and great characters Josiah, I'm looking forward to reading more of your story/well done.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 02:44 PM #14

Great Writing Josiah
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 04:21 PM #15
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

...Phoenix also has been away from Emporium for the entirety of the lockdown. She has met Camilla and Zhane, having just returned from active duty in the military. She and her girlfriend photographer Noel are wanting to find a way out of Emporium without one of them getting infected. And now, chapter three...

I’ve just returned from active duty after a lockdown ended because of an infection that turns people into the undead. Me and my girlfriend have been camping out with 2 more survivors. They are helping Noel and I find a way to not get infected; however, Noel has come down with something. I just hope that its not the infection. I swear on my life that I will try to help us and more survivors leave town to the safe zone. I’m Phoenix, I am 19 years old, and here's my view of what is happening. Noel and I have just created a scrapbook of photos so we can remember each other in case one of us becomes one of the undead. It has been fun getting to know Camilla and Zhane over these past few days. I have heard some moaning from different directions of town. It could be zombies, or it could be injured survivors. My adrenaline is pumping now that I've gotten to shoot some zombies. We've actually found out over Zhane's radio that adults that are at risk for the infection can be immunized if we get to a safe area soon. Noel has also been killing some zombies with her buck-knife, although she is sick. Zhane has started to recover from his case of the flu, and he's been very hyper-active today. Our count of zombies killed between all four of us is 406. Crazy, right? I am trying to use my walkie-talkie to communicate with some of my fellow troop-mates in the military. I've been frying up some eggs to eat so we aren't starving to death. Camilla has been trying to get in touch with her father, who is in a safe haven which is in a different state. I just hope we all can get out of this alive. Oh my word, Noel has just been bitten by a zombie. This means that the infection is spreading, slowly... ...I hear moaning and crying from an area in town that isn't where we are. Camilla and I are going see where it's coming from. We've just found more survivors. Their names are T.J. and Désiree, and they have been killing zombies as well. They have said that they are in a circle of friends that got split up in the outbreak. Their friends names are Elijah, Cooper, Sora, and Christa. We are trying to get as much food as we can before the rain starts again. It's nice that Camilla's quarantine room can fit all 6 of us. Zhane has turned the radio back on, and we've heard that the only way people from the state are getting to the safe haven is on foot. That will be very tiring as it could take up to a month and a half just to get to our safe haven where Richard, Camilla's dad is located. I- (hears zombies groaning) -I am going to kill these zombies, because they are in no way, shape, or form infecting us all. Noel is starting to vomit blood. This could mean that my love is becoming one of the undead. At least I have permission to use her camera during this mess that is this infection. Finally! I've gotten a response from one of my troop-mates, and he says that our entire troop is in the safe haven. I hope we can start to leave Emporium before it's too late. Boy do I miss my parents, but I had to do what I had to do when your own parents become the undead in less than 5 minutes. But, we'll keep you updated on what happens next; and how Noel is doing. I love you all, peace out!

Old 23-09-2015, 01:24 PM #16
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

...After Désiree and T.J. were found in the previous chapter, things got worse for Noel as she was bitten by a zombie; and now, the group is waiting for her to turn. Life is now even more complicated for the group as Désiree and T.J.'s friends are split up all over town. Now, the entire group wants to make it to the safe haven before it's too late. And now, chapter four...

Hey everyone! It's Camilla, we've been trying to get more food to eat. Also, Noel isn't doing too well. Her skin is now turning a greenish-brown color, and we don't know what to do. I'm scared for our lives right now, thinking about the unknown.

The group has been stuck in Emporium for the past week and a half. Désiree, T.J., Zhane, and Phoenix were out killing more zombies when they came across a startling image of a half-eaten body wrapped in barbed wire tied upside-down to a fence post. Désiree and Zhane immediately vomited at the sight of the body, whilst Phoenix and T.J. (being used to seeing decomposed, half-eaten, and fully eaten bodies) draped the body in one of the two brown blankets in Phoenix's backpack. Meanwhile, back at Camilla's quarantine; the rest of the group had called in one of Phoenix's troop-mates to airlift Ami, her dog to the safe haven to be with Richard by the time that the group gets there.

Zhane here, I'm still kinda nauseous from when Dési, T.J., Phoenix, and I went out killing zombies and saw the body. So far, this past week has been slightly controlled chaos. Camilla sent her dog Ami to be with her dad Richard. Hopefully we get to the safe haven by the time that the infection finally stops spreading. We've been trying to keep Noel's body temperature cooler than normal so the infection doesn't spread to other parts of her body, but it could be too late and she could reanimate at any time.

Hi! It's your girl T.J., and well... it's been quite an interesting 10 days in Emporium. Killing zombies, hurling at the sight of dead bodies, killing deer, having an acquaintance get bitten by a zombie, etc. It's been fun, but not really. Anyway, I'm going to try and help Camilla hunt a deer.

Over the next few hours, the group had hunted deer and cooked it; and they told stories about life before the infection began. But then, things took a turn for the worst... 'Noel? Noel? Are you okay?', says Phoenix. (Noel groans) 'Oh no, guys... RUN!' Noel had finally reanimated into her zombie form. She had chased the group all around the area of their base camp until T.J. knocked her out. She woke up tied up to a steel beam with everyone surrounding her. She faintly said 'Why am I covered in blood?', and Phoenix replied 'Baby, you almost killed us. And I am sorry for what I'm going to do.' She pointed her pistol at the area of Noel's heart...

And then, Phoenix pulled the trigger of her pistol and Noel was dead; having been released from her pain of being infected. After that, the group said their goodbyes to Noel; and laid her body in the river. It was the very last time that Phoenix and Noel were girlfriends, and lovers. Although sad and depressed, she (Phoenix) decided to keep focusing on the task at hand; find more survivors, and leave Emporium for the safe haven.

Hi there, Phoenix here. I'm going to tell you now that I loved Noel very, very much. She was my girlfriend, my lover, my everything. Although the infection might have taken her away from me, I will still love her; even though she's not here to say 'I love you' to my face. I'll talk to you in the next journal entry.

Old 23-09-2015, 05:02 PM #17
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

....awww, quite a sad ending to that chapter Josiah..but this is lovely writing and I'm enjoying your story a lot and looking forward to the next part..really well done Josiah....
Old 02-10-2015, 04:50 AM #18
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Chapter 5 is being posted later today, whilst Chapter 6 will be posted on the 8th.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:35 PM #19
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

...Since Noel had reanimated and almost killed everyone in the previous chapter, the group has found more in the way of food and they have discovered that the number infection had plateaued. What will happen to the group this time, and how has the group coped with Noel being killed after reanimating? And now, chapter five...

Hey there, Phoenix here. If you saw my last entry, well... It's been an emotional time for me and the others as overnight, I had to kill Noel. Yes, she finally became one of the undead. I'm so sad to see her go, but for the right reasons. It's been very hard for me to wrap my head around. I've actually contemplated running into one of the hordes of zombies just to make sure that I'm reunited with her. This morning at sunrise, we had a makeshift funeral for Noel next to the river. And we set her body in the river, and she flowed down the river into the sunrise. Camilla made sure that we had her dog Ami waiting for us in the quarantine room, so we were safe before the next horde of zombies came. But luckily, Zhane and T.J. killed them all.

It's Zhane, I've just helped T.J. kill some zombies; and now she's to get more food. It's been pretty cold and rainy here since Phoenix and I returned. Camilla has been fortunate enough to give us all shelter before we leave Emporium for the safe haven in a few days.

Hi all! T.J. here with some new developments in our survival in trying to find people and food before we leave in a few days. I've killed my first deer for us all to eat, and I'm excited to cook it and eat it; well, I have gone hunting with both of my dads before. (hears banging on a door) Hold on, I'll be right back. I've just found my friend Cooper! I can't wait to see how Désiree reacts to Cooper and a HUGE deer.

Hello all, it is Désiree. I've been crying tears of joy right now because T.J. found Cooper! It's so nice to see him again. I've never felt better in my life, however it is weird to have Noel dead and Cooper alive. Let the cooking and eating of the deer begin!

The group decided to settle down for another night before they head off on their trek to the safe haven. They have had to endure lots of rain and cold temperatures, especially in the middle of Spring. While sitting around inside, the group was telling each other stories. Shockingly, Cooper told everyone except Désiree and T.J. about how he had cancer and almost lost his left leg.

Camilla here, I was going to tell you that Cooper has come out to all of us as gay. We're all proud of him, but we need to focus on the task at hand: finding more survivors and leaving Emporium. My dad Richard had talked to me using walkie talkies saying that Ami, our dog is already with him; and that he's just waiting for us when we get there to the safe haven. Its hard knowing that you're kinda stuck in one place, especially when you have to escape zombies.

Hey there! It's Cooper, and I am very happy to be alive and with my group of friends. It's so exciting to finally be outside of my quarantined room. Well, at least Cam and I have something in common. I missed T.J. and Dési so much while this has been going on. I have come out to the rest of the group, and they are really accepting of me. Well, there's one thing we need to do... Find Elijah, my brother Sora; and get the heck out of here; because it's not safe here anymore. Until my next entry, G'bye!

The group had all eaten some of the deer that T.J. killed and then they went to sleep and started to pack up their belongings for the journey to the safe haven.

Last edited by Josiah.; 02-10-2015 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:15 AM #20
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..another good chapter Josiah, I'm really enjoying your story...
Old 08-10-2015, 10:31 PM #21
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

...Since Phoenix had to kill Noel upon finally waking up undead, she had gone into a depression of sorts. While trying to search for food for the group, T.J. finally killed a deer for the group to eat; and found and de-quarantined Cooper. Now, everyone is in shock as more of the infected are starting to overflow Emporium. But now, Richard has worried about Camilla and the others in their search for the safe haven. And now, chapter six...

Umm, hi all. It's Désiree. I'm writing to you now as we have just found another survivor and one of my friends. We found Elijah, and I couldn't be more excited to see him again. It's been like a year since we saw each other, but that was due to the infection spreading. T.J. has killed another deer for us to eat. It's become too much in the way of zombies coming in hordes. Oh, I've been told by Camilla that we are now going to set off on the journey to the safe haven; which hopefully will become our home.

Hi!!! Elijah here, and the group has just found me; which is great. I was already getting ready to leave town when they found me on their way to their safe haven. So, I'm now a member of the group; trying to process what has happened over the past year. I am grateful for all that the group has done in the way of killing zombies, but... Oh, sh- -Sorry 'bout that, we almost got killed by one of the zombie hordes. We're walking along the river to a possible campsite for the next day or two.

As the group began their journey to the safe haven, they encountered lots of deer and wildlife. Fortunately for them, no zombies have been seen ready to kill at any moment. Camilla and T.J. followed a map to the nearest campsite along the river, and the group traveled 26 miles to where they eventually settle down for the rest of the day.

Hey there, it's Camilla. We've made it to our temporary campsite for these next 12-24 hours. T.J. has been in contact with my dad, and he told her that it would take at least 9-10 weeks by the time we make it to the safe haven. Elijah is happy to be with the rest of us, safe and sound but he's been bleeding from his head for the past 15 minutes. Zhane has been hanging out with Dési and Cooper, playing some card games and eating some chicken casserole that T.J. made in her dutch oven that she brought with us.

Hi guys! It's your man Cooper, just lettin' you know that we're going to be out killing a few zombies that are coming this way. I'm so excited, and I don't know why just wanna shoot these bloody things. Cam is excited to finally be outside of town, but for the record... we all are!

Hello? (taps on camera lens) Hi! It's Zhane... ugh, I am so scared that I'm not going to be accepted by the rest of the group. Guys, if you are watching this entry after we've made it to the safe haven and I don't make it; I just want you all to know... I'm gay. (starts sobbing) I don't know why I've been so scared to say that, but it feels so good right now. Just knowing that my family isn't here to hear me say that is heartbreaking. I love you all and please, make sure that I have a boyfriend to get killed with.

T.J. here! I have surprised myself by actually making a "meal" for the rest of the group, that way we don't starve to death while we're out here. I'm wondering how my great aunt is doing, if she hasn't become infected and reanimated. I just hope that there's more survivors out there. I'm T.J. with the rest of the group and we'll let you know what happens in our next entries.

After T.J. made her entry on the camera, the group had to immediately pack up their things and evacuate the campsite because the zombie horde was only an hour away from their location. They had moved to a new location which has gotten them closer to the safe haven.

Last edited by Josiah.; 08-10-2015 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:32 AM #22
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..this is beautifully written Josiah....the Dutch Oven was a handy thing..?.....

..I'm looking forward to your next chapter...
Old 11-12-2015, 04:24 AM #23
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Ammi, you can get excited now because...

After a 2 month break, this is returning just in time for Christmas; with Chapter 1 of Ghosted: The Only Eight being posted later on today.
Old 13-12-2015, 01:40 AM #24
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

After a 2 month delay...

"We Start Here"

After finding more survivors; Camilla, Zhane, and Phoenix set off to find more survivors and find the safe haven that Camilla's father Richard had talked about in Ghosted - Chapter 6. Elijah, Cooper, Désiree, and T.J. also have the determination to do the same thing. In Chapter 2, they find Cooper's little brother Sora; as he was trying to hide from zombies. Zhane, decides to find a shelter with food for the group; but ends up finding more survivors. As the group has found and befriended these survivors, Désiree comes to realise that these other survivors are in-fact; rebel survivors. The tension between the two groups comes to a climactic shoot-out in Chapter 8, with fatal consequences. In the end, the group finally does find a safe house; owned by T.J.'s great aunt, Felicity. This is the continuation of the story...

...After escaping more zombies at the end of Chapter 6 in Part 1, the group finally settled down somewhere before having to move again. Once they settled back down someplace far from the horde of zombies, using the camera left by Noel; Zhane had come out as gay in one of his video entries. How will the group react after watching it back? And now, chapter one of part two...

Hey everyone, it's Elijah here. We've practically just begun the journey to our safe haven, wherever it is... Anyway, we had escaped the zombie horde twice yesterday. Now, I've heard that Zhane has something to show us.

'Hey guys, can you come here for a moment?' says Zhane. 'Sure! We're coming." replied T.J. and Cooper at the same time. 'Guys, I need you all to watch this video that I recorded yesterday on Noel's camera that I put on my computer.' The rest of the group then watched Zhane's video and then they gave him a group hug, and they told him that they were all proud of him.

Hi, Camilla here! I am so happy for Zhane coming out, and we're all proud of him for doing it. We're currently at the new campsite, after having to move the campsite again yesterday. It has been very tiring on all of us having to do so much walking and running. I can't take it anymore! I just want to see my dad! UGH! -cries-

Désiree here letting you know that we've done so much in the way of killing these zombies that we've got the infection under control for now. T.J. has been dealing with allergies lately; but it hasn't stopped her from killing deer, fish, and zombies. Camilla is soo moody today as she really wants to see Richard in the safe haven. Boy does she miss her dad badly. Anyways, I've got to run because I'm going to go swimming in the river. Bye!

When Désiree had gone for a swim in the river, the group had heard on the radio that there was a possible tornadic storm on its way towards the area of their camp. Luckily for them, they were near a large cave where they could go in case of a weather emergency. The storm luckily had weakened so much that they didn't need to go into the cave.

Heyo, it's Zhane! We're okay, and nothing bad happened to us; but the rain really poured here as it almost looked like the river was going to flood. We've been making the most of our long journey to the safe haven where Richard is located. I hope we get there soon...

Hi there! Yes, you are listening to and/or watching T.J. right now. I am happy right now because we are about to get moving to a new campsite; but Cooper has been trying to find his little brother all over the place. Well, for now... BYEEEE!

Last edited by Josiah.; 20-01-2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old 13-12-2015, 06:03 AM #25
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...oh this is a lovely Christmas surprise Josiah and a great opening chapter......

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
3part, drama, ghosted, story