Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 06-02-2016, 12:40 PM #1

Default False Rumours about Jeremy

Hard to believe the rumours that he slept with some skanky little Geordie the night before the final...that can't possibly be true. Surely he is just not that desperate or that stupid. And in a world where everything is caught on camera how can there be not one frame of proof in a packed nightclub where all eyes are in his every move ? Especially as he was there doing a personal appearance...
And why, when he has Steph, would he be attracted to someone so Ropey and Slaggy as this girl in Newcastle ?
I don't believe any of it.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 12:45 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Sound like the tooons version of steph.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 01:13 PM #3

He clearly has no taste...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 01:17 PM #4
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

No doubt the Jeremy cheated on me video will come out, but not before they have milked the ... we are together and in love phase
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 02:29 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
He clearly has no taste...
I walked into that one own goal for me ...esp with you around

Thanks for ya post last night, I too enjoyed sparring with you in the build up to the final...I wasn't intending to return so soon but I was encouraged to by friends on here.

Tbf I think Tiffany gave a great interview last night and did well to beat the others when she was so far from home. I really enjoyed the final
Old 06-02-2016, 04:54 PM #6
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Hard to believe the rumours that he slept with some skanky little Geordie the night before the final...that can't possibly be true. Surely he is just not that desperate or that stupid. And in a world where everything is caught on camera how can there be not one frame of proof in a packed nightclub where all eyes are in his every move ? Especially as he was there doing a personal appearance...
And why, when he has Steph, would he be attracted to someone so Ropey and Slaggy as this girl in Newcastle ?
If there was any truth in it at all then maybe it would be because he has Stephanie, anyone now with a brain would look at that with massive uncertainty and realise they are taking on an absolute nightmare.

I don't like the word slaggy so will not include that in this point,however again if there was any truth in it and he had been attracted to someone 'ropey' in Newcastle,well he was/is attracted to Stephanie and that just about sums it all for him, negatively that is.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 04:58 PM #7

Since he left the house he has tried to gently disassociate himself from Stephanie and described himself as single on bots. He describes himself as a shagger so him smashing some geordie tramp seems more likely to be true than not.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:00 PM #8
You know my methods

You know my methods

he looked like a prize knob on the final night with a dogs blanket on his head
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:03 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Why is that so hard to believe when he wants to sleep with a skanky little Steph?
Old 07-02-2016, 12:00 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Why is that so hard to believe when he wants to sleep with a skanky little Steph?
Because he's an intelligent guy.....he wouldn't sabotage his good fortune like that...he's not that stupid....he knows he's about to become a very popular well known face, maybe not guaranteed in the UK, but def in his home country of Ireland....he is liked where ever he seems to go, so he would have to be a complete fool to destroy that image even before the final took place and he's not a complete fool....he's a master of charm.

Since yesterday the rumours that some idiots believed were true, even though there was no proof to confirm them, have been denied by everyone accused including the skanky Geordie tramp who tried to cash in on his good fortune.
It's weird but so many times that I have spoken about Steph and Jeremy and been met with mockery for my views yet so often I seem to find myself in the position of being proven right oh it gratifying
I did say Steph was the top female housemate, I was told I was dillisional, but I was actually correct, she was

I have looked for a 'smug little b-stard ' icon to put in this spot but there isn't one
Old 07-02-2016, 12:02 PM #11

They're both exposed for the naive, immature little children that they are.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:03 PM #12
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Because he's an intelligent guy.....he wouldn't sabotage his good fortune like that...he's not that stupid....he knows he's about to become a very popular well known face, maybe not guaranteed in the UK, but def in his home country of Ireland....he is liked where ever he seems to go, so he would have to be a complete fool to destroy that image even before the final took place and he's not a complete fool....he's a master of charm.

Since yesterday the rumours that some idiots believed were true, even though there was no proof to confirm them, have been denied by everyone accused including the skanky Geordie tramp who tried to cash in on his good fortune.
It's weird but so many times that I have spoken about Steph and Jeremy and been met with mockery for my views yet so often I seem to find myself in the position of being proven right oh it gratifying
I did say Steph was the top female housemate, I was told I was dillisional, but I was actually correct, she was

I have looked for a 'smug little b-stard ' icon to put in this spot but there isn't one

Use this
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 01:09 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Audio of row the night of the final... http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...jeremy-7326712

They are a ****ing MESS
Old 07-02-2016, 01:15 PM #14

Quote:
Audio of row the night of the final... http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...jeremy-7326712

They are a ****ing MESS

Love's young dream.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:24 PM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post

Love's young dream.
I guess the OTT tweets/retweets of love the next morning were for all the idiots that hot2go was referring to.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:26 PM #16
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

But LT had bought a suit
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 01:27 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
But LT had bought a suit
He can take Stephanie out on a date himself now.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:57 PM #18

Quote:

They are a ****ing MESS
Sounds like a typical lovers tiff when one person, who has been cheated on a lot, is told by the gutter press that she has just been cheated on again....I imagine Jeremy had a tough time convincing her but it was very quickly put right and they spent the rest of the day together.
For him to have copped off with some girl in a nightclub in front of the full glare of the entire place, yet not one photo or vid was presented to back up the ridiculous claims is completly not possible. Anyone who was so quick to believe that are idiots, my opinion has not changed. It has been confirmed by the girl who made the claims that it never happened so those who bought into that story were confusing fact with assumptions.
In this country we are all innocent till proven guilty not the other way round.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:58 PM #19

Quote:
I imagine Jeremy had a tough time convincing her but it was very quickly put right and they spent the rest of the day together.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:21 PM #20

K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
You have a definite format for responding to posts when you don't agree with them....you simply edit that persons message so that it's original content is turned into a curve ball that deflects from the facts ....fortunately, intelligent people who actually read all the posts will always recognise those type of games on here.
Personally I can't take posts seriously that are clearly just diversions or edits created to evade the actual truth. It's just not a good enough response to gain my respect or interest.....I find it disappointing but I'm sure there are others who don't....it's horses for courses after all....

Some people use others grammatical errors or typo errors to diminish their posts but that too is a real cowards way of communicating, it only serves to enforce the concept that the person that can't come back with anything stronger to constitute their point of view.
Your response however involves cutting and pasting so one should at least attribute a certain basic skill to your manipulation.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:22 PM #21
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
K

You have a definite format for responding to posts when you don't agree with them....you simply edit that persons message so that it's original content is turned into a curve ball that deflects from the facts ....fortunately, intelligent people who actually read all the posts will always recognise those type of games on here.
Personally I can't take posts seriously that are clearly just diversions or edits created to evade the actual truth. It's just not a good enough response to gain my respect or interest.....I find it disappointing but I'm sure there are others who don't....it's horses for courses after all....

Some people use others grammatical errors or typo errors to diminish their posts but that too is a real cowards way of communicating, it only serves to enforce the concept that the person that can't come back with anything stronger to constitute their point of view.
Your response however involves cutting and pasting so one should at least attribute a certain basic skill to your manipulation.
Why do you keep deleting and reposting this message?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 05:27 PM #22

Quote:
K

No. I trim down the post so that the person knows exactly which part of their post I am responding to. Especially with long posts that cover a couple of different topics.

Rational people who don't over analyse every little thing can see that.

I haven't manipulated anything, I've merely outlined which part of your post made me laugh.

Last edited by Marsh.; 08-02-2016 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:27 PM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Why do you keep deleting and reposting this message?
Probably for attention.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:32 PM #24
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Is it true that Jeremy has a 10 inch penis? That's too much for Steph. He must share.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:33 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
Is it true that Jeremy has a 10 inch penis? That's too much for Steph. He must share.
He IS the ten inch penis.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
false, jeremy, rumours