Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:35 AM #1

Default Another British Confirmed as a Isis Terrorist Alex Kotey

http://news.sky.com/story/1637658/fa...ll-of-distress

[Family Of British IS Suspect Tell Of 'Distress'
Relatives of Alexanda Kotey confirm they have not seen him for years,
amid claims he was an associate of killer Mohammed Emwazi.]

Last edited by arista; 08-02-2016 at 09:35 AM.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 03:37 PM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Scumbag.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 06:19 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
http://news.sky.com/story/1637658/fa...ll-of-distress

[Family Of British IS Suspect Tell Of 'Distress'
Relatives of Alexanda Kotey confirm they have not seen him for years,
amid claims he was an associate of killer Mohammed Emwazi.]

Just one of many treasonous scumbags, I'm afraid to say.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 07:00 PM #4
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Notice they're trying to link George Galloway to him, nothing to do with him wanting to run for mayor of London mind....
Old 08-02-2016, 07:19 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Notice they're trying to link George Galloway to him, nothing to do with him wanting to run for mayor of London mind....
Discerning voters do not NEED any additional reasons to deter them from supporting an imbecilic, terrorist ass-licking buffoon such as Galloway.

'Run for Mayor of London' He could NOT run a bath.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:37 PM #6
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Discerning voters do not NEED any additional reasons to deter them from supporting an imbecilic, terrorist ass-licking buffoon such as Galloway.

Any evidence for this claim other than he works in Bradford?
Old 08-02-2016, 08:39 PM #7
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Perhaps his visit and support for Saddam, together with support for other factions in the middle east

Last edited by bitontheslide; 08-02-2016 at 08:43 PM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:11 PM #8
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

That's a short comedic vid, since the death of Hussain and the destabilisation that ensued how can this be seen as the only faux pas?
Old 08-02-2016, 09:18 PM #9
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
That's a short comedic vid, since the death of Hussain and the destabilisation that ensued how can this be seen as the only faux pas?
Short comedic video? Seriously? I remember that event clearly, there was no comedy about it. It was a meeting held at a time when it was known that Saddam had slaughtered his own people with chemical weapons. It was done at a time when Saddam had surrounded himself with British people that he was using as human shields. Comedy? I think not.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:34 PM #10
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Short comedic video? Seriously? I remember that event clearly, there was no comedy about it. It was a meeting held at a time when it was known that Saddam had slaughtered his own people with chemical weapons. It was done at a time when Saddam had surrounded himself with British people that he was using as human shields. Comedy? I think not.
I meant the silly music playing, Didn't Cameron just have tea with the Turkish president, what about what's happening in Yemen is that not terrorism?
Old 09-02-2016, 06:55 AM #11

Quote:
1) January 1994, Galloway met Saddam Hussein and told him: "I can honestly tell you that there was not a single person to whom I told I was coming to Iraq and hoping to meet with yourself who did not wish me to convey their heartfelt, fraternal greetings and support." and "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability."

2) December 1999, Galloway spent Christmas in Iraq with his 'friend', Iraqui Deputy PM Tariq Aziz.

3) Galloway admitted to more than 10 meetings with Aziz.

4) In 1999 Galloway met Saddam's oldest son, Uday, at Uday's palace, continually addressed him as "Excellency", and tells him that he will be "with him until the end".

5) In his own words, Galloway has admitted advising Saddam 's Hussein's government about the 'best ways to to deal with a potential American invasion.':

"The only war that can be fought against a superpower is a war of movement. I brought Tariq Aziz all the writings of Che Guevara and Mao Tse Tung on the arts of revolutionary war and he had them translated into Arabic. Fight a war of movement, take the uniforms off, swim among the Iraqi people and whatever their views on the regime, they will undoubtedly provide deep aquifers of support for a patriotic resistance."

6) In a March 2003 interview with Abu Dhabi TV, Galloway said, that; "the best thing British troops can do is to refuse to obey" what HE Galloway, deemed to be "illegal orders."

7) August 2005, during numerous appearances on Midle Eastern TV, Galloway defended Iraqi insurgents targeting western forces as "martyrs" and said: "These poor Iraqis – ragged people, with their sandals, with their Kalashnikovs, with the lightest and most basic of weapons – are writing the names of their cities and towns in the stars, with 145 military operations every day, which has made the country ungovernable. We don't know who they are, we don't know their names, we never saw their faces, they don't put up photographs of their martyrs, we don't know the names of their leaders."

8) During the same period, Galloway continually praised Tariq Aziz. In April 2005, during that year's general election campaign on Al-Jazeera, he described Aziz as "an eminent diplomatic and intellectual person", who he said: was "a political prisoner" and Galloway advocated his release.

9) In May 2006, Galloway was asked by Piers Morgan for GQ magazine, whether a suicide bomb attack on Tony Blair with "no other casualties" would be morally justifiable "as revenge for the war on Iraq?" and Galloway answered: "Yes it would be morally justified. I am not calling for it, but if it happened it would be of a wholly different moral order than the events of 7/7. It would be entirely logical and explicable, and morally equivalent to ordering the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Iraq as Blair did."

10) 9 March 2005, during an interview at the University of Dhaka (Bangladesh) campus, Galloway had called for a global alliance between Muslims and progressives because, according to him, they "have the same enemies."

11) In 2010 it emerged in a Channel 4 Dispatches programme that the Islamic Forum of Europe, which advocates sharia law, had been involved in campaigning for Galloway in the Bethnal Green constituency. In a secretly recorded speech at a dinner shortly after his election, Galloway said that the involvement of the IFE had played "the decisive role" in his win.

Although the IFE itself denied the accusation, Galloway admitted in a statement that the allegation was true.

There are dozens of other examples which attest the truth of what I said in my post, so feel free to carry out your own research if you are interested.

You may also come across scathing indictments of horrible bastard Galloway for repeatedly lining his own pockets from monies donated to his 'Charity' as well as from his abuses of the United Nations 'Oil For Food' scheme.

Old 09-02-2016, 06:57 AM #12

Quote:
Perhaps his visit and support for Saddam, together with support for other factions in the middle east

Old 09-02-2016, 09:14 AM #13

Lets keep in mind that the largest global protests in recorded history on anti-war was the anti-invasion of Iraq in 2003. When Galloway went to Iraq he actually had huge global support.

Anyone old enough and interested enough to remember the military coup that brought Saddam to power in Iraq, were also aware that this was implemented by the CIA for engineered regime change.

During the build up to war on Iraq, western corporate media didn’t once mention that the CIA had formerly, back in 1963, aided and abetted mass murder, mass imprisonment, torture and the successful assassination of Qasim.

The United States went on to help Saddam win the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s. According to Noam Chomsky, There were no passionate calls for a military strike after Saddam's gassing of Kurds at Halabja in March, 1988; on the contrary, the US and U.K. extended their strong support for the mass murderer, then, also 'our kind of guy' (Iraq and the UN Sanctions, The Economist, Nov.19 1994, p.47) but they used it to try and gain global support when they wanted another regime change and they wanted that regime change because Saddam wasn't playing ball.

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/51/217.html

Whilst I believe Saddam was a ruthless dictator, I also understand Bush and Blair to be equally if not more evil and for those reasons I can fully understand why George Galloway said the things he said and did the things he did.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:43 AM #14
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Lets keep in mind that the largest global protests in recorded history on anti-war was the anti-invasion of Iraq in 2003. When Galloway went to Iraq he actually had huge global support.

Anyone old enough and interested enough to remember the military coup that brought Saddam to power in Iraq, were also aware that this was implemented by the CIA for engineered regime change.

During the build up to war on Iraq, western corporate media didn’t once mention that the CIA had formerly, back in 1963, aided and abetted mass murder, mass imprisonment, torture and the successful assassination of Qasim.

The United States went on to help Saddam win the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s. According to Noam Chomsky, There were no passionate calls for a military strike after Saddam's gassing of Kurds at Halabja in March, 1988; on the contrary, the US and U.K. extended their strong support for the mass murderer, then, also 'our kind of guy' (Iraq and the UN Sanctions, The Economist, Nov.19 1994, p.47) but they used it to try and gain global support when they wanted another regime change and they wanted that regime change because Saddam wasn't playing ball.

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/51/217.html

Whilst I believe Saddam was a ruthless dictator, I also understand Bush and Blair to be equally if not more evil and for those reasons I can fully understand why George Galloway said the things he said and did the things he did.
No, Galloway was Saddam's friend and he was a friend with him long before that time. Galloway is a man of incredibly questionable morals, and it shouldnt matter what place one has in the political spectrum, an idiot is an idiot.

Last edited by bitontheslide; 09-02-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:49 AM #15

Quote:
No, Galloway was Saddam's friend and he was a friend with him long before that time. Galloway is a man of incredibly questionable morals, and it shouldnt matter what place one has in the political spectrum, an idiot is an idiot.
Have you read Galloway's side to this story? Are you fully aware of the history behind why America and Britain wanted to take out Saddam?

Galloway made a statement during the destruction of Iraq, something to the lines of, "I would fully support the assassination of Hussain but what I can't support are the bombing campaigns that are killing thousands of innocents. I'll try and find something when I have a moment.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:58 AM #16
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
To be fair suggesting 'an idiot is an idiot' is not much of a counter to that information.
Diplomats are not 'friends, entering into dialogue with people is always preferable to out and out war.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:59 AM #17
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Have you read Galloway's side to this story? Are you fully aware of the history behind why America and Britain wanted to take out Saddam?

Galloway made a statement during the destruction of Iraq, something to the lines of, "I would fully support the assassination of Hussain but what I can't support are the bombing campaigns that are killing thousands of innocents. I'll try and find something when I have a moment.
I go back a lot further than that and I can remember Galloway for the fool that he is going back decades. He has not been a fool once in his career, he is a serial fool. He has consistently been a friend to murdering dictators and terrorists throughout his life, You may think that's really cool and hip, I do not.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:09 AM #18
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
I go back a lot further than that and I can remember Galloway for the fool that he is going back decades. He has not been a fool once in his career, he is a serial fool. He has consistently been a friend to murdering dictators and terrorists throughout his life, You may think that's really cool and hip, I do not.
So where are the references, do you mean the 'can I be the cat' thing?...
Old 09-02-2016, 11:03 AM #19

I don’t particularly like Galloway but I respect what he stands for. The Galloway I respect and understand is the man who wants the west to mind its own business and stop meddling in middle eastern affairs and he has every right to speak out and make his point. If that makes him a traitor or unpatriotic, then I’m sure he can live with that because he can comfort himself in the knowledge that the 2 million people who marched past parliament in 2003 needed a bigger voice than that. When people swarmed into London on that cold blustery day in Feb 03 and peacefully marched past 10 Downing Street, they were ignored. Blair’s blatant dismissal of that march didn’t breed apathy, it bred activism.

When a government refuses to listen to its nation, that nation needs a voice and at that point in time, Galloway was that voice and thanks to people like him, the fall of Blair’s government became immanent.

However, Galloway has said some very stupid things and brought about his own decline in popularity. He’s radically left to the point of making himself look like the bad guy and that’s his own doing. He lost my support when he justified an assassination on Blair because regardless of my sympathies to a suffering middle east, I can’t support someone who uses suggestive language like he sometimes does.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:29 AM #20

Quote:
I don’t particularly like Galloway but I respect what he stands for. The Galloway I respect and understand is the man who wants the west to mind its own business and stop meddling in middle eastern affairs and he has every right to speak out and make his point. If that makes him a traitor or unpatriotic, then I’m sure he can live with that because he can comfort himself in the knowledge that the 2 million people who marched past parliament in 2003 needed a bigger voice than that. When people swarmed into London on that cold blustery day in Feb 03 and peacefully marched past 10 Downing Street, they were ignored. Blair’s blatant dismissal of that march didn’t breed apathy, it bred activism.

When a government refuses to listen to its nation, that nation needs a voice and at that point in time, Galloway was that voice and thanks to people like him, the fall of Blair’s government became immanent.

However, Galloway has said some very stupid things and brought about his own decline in popularity. He’s radically left to the point of making himself look like the bad guy and that’s his own doing. He lost my support when he justified an assassination on Blair because regardless of my sympathies to a suffering middle east, I can’t support someone who uses suggestive language like he sometimes does.

Yes DR
I agree with you Galloway.

As for this new Isis member
he started in Gaza, years back,
and now is well into the Terrorism
of Evil Isis.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 01:06 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

No but he can meow like a pussycat
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:46 PM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Can't stand Galloway.His only saving grace is that he's anti EU.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, british, confirmed, isis, kotey, terrorist