Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 23-07-2016, 11:43 PM #1
Not a heffa

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB17: Jayne

Not a heffa

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB17: Jayne

Default Jayne fans...reasons why you like her

Where to begin? For me, I find her by far to be the most entertaining housemate this year. Her rants are amazing. She's genuine and if she has something to say, she will definitely say it to your face.

She's also really enjoyed this experience, just like us Jayne fans have enjoyed watching her every day for the past six weeks. She may have started off with a bumpy ride, but she's quickly transitioned from that point, and blossomed into the clean queen we all know and love.

And also because if you make enemies with her, she'll annihilate you.

Last edited by Heaven = Winner; 23-07-2016 at 11:45 PM.
Heaven = Winner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 12:00 AM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven = Winner View Post
Where to begin? For me, I find her by far to be the most entertaining housemate this year. Her rants are amazing. She's genuine and if she has something to say, she will definitely say it to your face.

She's also really enjoyed this experience, just like us Jayne fans have enjoyed watching her every day for the past six weeks. She may have started off with a bumpy ride, but she's quickly transitioned from that point, and blossomed into the clean queen we all know and love.

And also because if you make enemies with her, she'll annihilate you.

only thing i don't like about her is she is arselicker and sneaky..
she literally lives in hughie's areshole, and changes her morals, opinions, and allegiances at regular basis..
her fake antics are funny, but it is not enough..
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 12:09 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

I've loved seeing her transform into a woman hating the experience and wanting to bust out the doors and blooming gracefully into the amazing woman she is, loving the whole experience and appreciating it <3

She doesn't sugarcoat or 'bitch' necessarily, she says it to their face (flashbacks to Nat getting annihilated by our Jaynet )

Oh and she's so caring bless, her friendship with Charlie

Oh and Friday's Highlights prove her to be the best housemate this series (and I'd argue she's up there with C5 BB and BB as a whole?) with her staged breakdown that convinced the entire house

She sticks to her morals to, as shown by her choosing Poor, bless her soul

I can't believe I was afraid to stan her during Week 1, thinking she'd be an early boot given how unforgiving the nation is to both women and the elderly, but now the Queen's reached the final Let's make her £70k richer

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
only thing i don't like about her is she is arselicker and sneaky..
she literally lives in hughie's areshole, and changes her morals, opinions, and allegiances at regular basis..
her fake antics are funny, but it is not enough..
anywho
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 12:32 AM #4

While I am not a fan I will say I would be very happy if she won/beats my fav to win which I have never felt about any other housemate before. She's been entertaining, very real, very nice lady and I am so glad she beat out chelsea to still be there!

Like I say if my fav doesnt win and she does I will still be happy because I can say she deserves it. I think she is a dark horse and could in fact could still win!
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 04:20 AM #5

I'm not a Jayne fan, but here are my reasons why I RESPECT her (abridged from another post

Jayne has a dubious past - stripper, paramour to high profile married men, kiss-and-tell - all factors which should have GUARANTEED public disdain and HM reservation, if not outright disrespect and prejudice.

Instead Jayne has won the respect and admiration of both the public, and the majority of her HM's, in addition to being one of THE strongest candidates to actually WIN BB.

And, whether her conduct inside the house is the result of very adept 'Game Playing' or how she REALLY is, it is precisely that conduct which has seen Jayne reverse any public adverse preconceptions and dislike, and cement her place in the final.

Jayne's achievement is more commendable still, when one considers, that she is not particularly attractive looking (subjective) and - at 49 years old - is far from 'the first bloom of youth'.

She still has, however, long shapely legs and a 'youthful' figure, and though she has not been averse to wearing bikinis, she has NOT paraded herself naked or displayed the intimate parts of her anatomy for the camera a la Laura and others.

Jayne HAS carried herself with dignity and conveyed moral integrity throughout her time in the house, and has participated in tasks and tomfoolery alike, with gusto and a sense of fun.

Just as importantly, she has ceded to the 'dramatic' nature of the BB beast and at times 'thrown her tantrums' (in best Nikki Grahame fashion) and indulged in the Diary Room hokum of "I want to leave", but such times have been carefully 'measured' to whet the viewing appetite not satiate it.

I am not a supporter, but if she won, I would not complain.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 09:54 AM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Favourites (more):

Jayne has entered my top three best ch5 housemates with Toya and Ashleigh, they're all queens in my eyes
RhysJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 09:55 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

And I would absolutely love it if she won cos she's such a dark horse, I wouldn't rule her out just yet
RhysJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fansreason, fansreasons, jayne