Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 24-07-2016, 11:33 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):

Default Awful seeing the breakdowns of Jason and Evelyn

Up until yesterday everything was fine until BB decided to stir all this crap up. Watching a broken Jason and Evelyn sobbing was awful.

The only good thing about tonight is that it made all HMs bar Alex look likeable... compare that to the way BB producers and the ex HMs looked.. terrible.

With the Ev/Alex thing....

I don't believe be cares about Evelyn at all. I think he finds her 'convenient'. She gets food and drink for him and gets nothing in return. And did you see how uninterested he was when she left and came back. When she came back Hughie and Sam immediately went up to her. Alex gets up and I thought he'd go see her but instead walks in the bathroom.

Then during that last scene he sat there with nothing to say. Right there and then he could have ended it. By saying he's interested or not. He just sat there and just stared.

I shouted at my TV and said "he doesn't give two ****s"

But anyway Jason looked broken and with Ev (i rarely cry) but i got very water eyed when she was heard sobbing in the background/.

Disgusting.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:45 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

They lost the plot, they're forgetting that these are real people with feelings, and to make them feel hated by the whole nation is traumatising especially for a 20 year old girl.

And they could have brought her friend Laura to tell her the truth about Alex but no they wanted to add salt on the wound by letting Georgina out of everyone tell her.

We knew bringing the ex HMs was a bad idea from the start but I didn't expect them to behave like this and make Jason and Ev feel hated by the public.

Last edited by azi; 25-07-2016 at 05:58 AM.
azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:47 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
Up until yesterday everything was fine until BB decided to stir all this crap up. Watching a broken Jason and Evelyn sobbing was awful.

The only good thing about tonight is that it made all HMs bar Alex look likeable... compare that to the way BB producers and the ex HMs looked.. terrible.

I don't believe be cares about Evelyn at all. I think he finds her 'convenient'. She gets food and drink for him and gets nothing in return. And did you see how uninterested he was when she left and came back. When she came back Hughie and Sam immediately went up to her. Alex gets up and I thought he'd go see her but instead walks in the bathroom.

Then during that last scene he sat there with nothing to say. Right there and then he could have ended it. By saying he's interested or not. He just sat there and just stared.

But anyway Jason looked broken and with Ev (i rarely cry) but i got very water eyed when she was heard sobbing in the background/.

Disgusting.
No reason to feel sympathy for thug mentality Jason. Jason wants air time. If he really wanted out he could have done what Evelyn did. Jason wanted the drama in the diary room to con viewers into feeling sorry for him. SHAME ON BB for not evicting him for his sham acting let alone anything else.
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:53 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jason
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jason
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
No reason to feel sympathy for thug mentality Jason. Jason wants air time. If he really wanted out he could have done what Evelyn did. Jason wanted the drama in the diary room to con viewers into feeling sorry for him. SHAME ON BB for not evicting him for his sham acting let alone anything else.
Big Jase has been the receiving end of some truly vile abuse in that house and has up until now managed to hold it together I dont blame him for losing his cool at all its a few weeks late if anything.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:55 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by azi View Post
They lost the plot, they're forgetting that these a real people with feelings, and to make them feel hated by the whole nation is traumatising especially for a 20 year old girl.

Speedster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:56 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg View Post
Big Jase has been the receiving end of some truly vile abuse in that house and has up until now managed to hold it together I dont blame him for losing his cool at all its a few weeks late if anything.
I agree, he's taken a lot and has maintained his cool. Seems like these tasks are designed to break people down and that's very unfortunate and quite cruel.
vixenk99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 12:16 AM #7
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

I thought Charlie was supposed to support Jayne in the courtroom! But no, off she trots yet again yacking on about her very own self and Jason. She needs to be sectioned...That was the dizzy limit.

Last edited by mr rochester; 25-07-2016 at 12:16 AM.
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 03:16 AM #8

Like I said in the other thread it was horrible to watch, its clear BB was antagonising them and am so not here for it
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:14 AM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

Disgusting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azi View Post
They lost the plot, they're forgetting that these are real people with feelings, and to make them feel hated by the whole nation is traumatising especially for a 20 year old girl.

And they could have brought her friend Laura to tell her the truth about Alex but no they wanted to add salt on the wound by letting Georgina out of everyone tell her.

We knew bringing the ex HMs was a bad idea from the start but I didn't expect them to behave like this and make Jason and Ev feel hated by the public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
Like I said in the other thread it was horrible to watch, its clear BB was antagonising them and am so not here for it

..yep, all of these..it really was awful to see but it'll also have effects on Charlie as well and the 'hate' she will get and these are real people, they're also emotionally fragile people as well...this is not 'entertainment' to break people or see if they can...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:20 AM #10
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Default BB goes too far in exploiting housemates

when most of the posters on this forum agree on something, it's a pretty compelling argument the show's producers should take note of.

wonder how many complaints ofcom got last night over this?
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:46 AM #11

[QUOTE=*mazedsalv**;8848342

Disgusting.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit it did me too...that's not entertainment...that was sick what they did to Jason. Evelyn seems such a tough cookie..her sobs were heartbreaking.

Anyone who took enjoyment watching that...all those that have made disrespectful comments about Jason regarding last night should be ashamed of themselves. All he has done is evict one housemate and collectively evict the other two....he hasn't committed a crime!
He was deliberately pushed to the limit last night....had he left complaints would have been made and Channel 5 would have to have answered to it.
I dislike some of the housemates but none of them would have deserved that treatment. It was deliberately set up to give us so called ENTERTAINMENT.
It wasn't entertaining...it was bullying and it was sickening.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:48 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Interesting tweets from Aisleyne and Liam from BB8

AISLEYNE ‏@Aisleyne1 4h4 hours ago
How much more can @jasonburrillBB actually take? It's becoming a joke now! #mentaltorture #bbuk ��

AISLEYNE ‏@Aisleyne1 4h4 hours ago
Listen @bbuk im gonna have to tell u off today... Please ease up on @jasonburrillBB he's not a bad person he ain't no basic sport of satan

liam mcgough ‏@liammcgough 3h3 hours ago
I hope you have learned a valuable lesson #BBUK in the reaction of two strong people breaking down. You must be careful how you treat people

liam mcgough ‏@liammcgough 4h4 hours ago
#BBUK very cruel. Allowing ex house mates back in to say whatever they want.

liam mcgough ‏@liammcgough 3h3 hours ago
#BBUK I still say Evelyn will win. She wants to protect Alex he wants to protect himself
Old 25-07-2016, 08:48 AM #13

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Yeah, it was really nasty, but tbh, I don't think the producers knew it would have that effect (at least for Evelyn). Jason has taken such a battering from production over the weeks though.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:50 AM #14

It was encouraging pack mentality of a very bad kind.

Not one of them deserved what Evelyn and Jason got.
Old 25-07-2016, 09:05 AM #15

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananarama View Post

Shame on you...
Old 25-07-2016, 09:16 AM #16

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan S View Post
when most of the posters on this forum agree on something, it's a pretty compelling argument the show's producers should take note of.

wonder how many complaints ofcom got last night over this?
I'm sure Jason managed a few in the hour he was out of the house.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 09:36 AM #17

Because Jason is physically imposing guy people feel they can treat him like ****e.

I do feel bad for Evelyn, Alex could have said more but Laura Hughie and Sam kept enabling her.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 09:50 AM #18
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

BB set out these last couple of weeks to see to Jason ,and boy they nearly did it,What happened to Evelyn is self inflicted ,she tried her hardest to have a showmance with a man who doesn't fancy her ( Listening to Laura telling her he DID fancy her ) she even sunk to trying to straddle him wearing no knickers on national tv ...and she's got egg on her face ....nothing to do with BB pressure like Jasons had, her dilemma has been brought on by herself

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 25-07-2016 at 09:52 AM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 09:52 AM #19

Yeah Jason may have had a mental breakdown provided by a task by the show and it's perfectly fine to feel sorry for someone if they have a mental breakdown. But when you perform violent and intimidating actions on property then you're kind of just letting yourself down.

Alex is scum though.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 10:06 AM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicD View Post
Yeah Jason may have had a mental breakdown provided by a task by the show and it's perfectly fine to feel sorry for someone if they have a mental breakdown. But when you perform violent and intimidating actions on property then you're kind of just letting yourself down.

Alex is scum though.
Everyone reacts differently when they are upset and angry.... I cry...some will hit something be it a sofa or a wall. It's tension build up. It's not good what he did but in real life he could walk away. He sat there and took it...it's was vile to watch...when he got out that room he was ready to flip.
His actions may have been intimidating.....but he was intimidated to an extreme.
BB deserved all they got IMO.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 10:09 AM #21

BB never were trying to stop him from leaving though. They were just trying to calm him down. If he really wanted to walk away from all this, why did he not just go out the back fire exit.
Old 25-07-2016, 10:10 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Because Jason is physically imposing guy people feel they can treat him like ****e.

I do feel bad for Evelyn, Alex could have said more but Laura Hughie and Sam kept enabling her.
The reason they were enabling her is because 3 weeks ago, Alex told Hughie that he really likes Evelyn.

So Alex probably was lying, Hughie told Evelyn and then it went to ****

I give huge credit to Sam and Hughie last night (and Jayne) in comforting Evelyn. Meanwhile Alex looked like he wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire

Last edited by *mazedsalv**; 25-07-2016 at 10:11 AM.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:04 AM #23

Quote:
The reason they were enabling her is because 3 weeks ago, Alex told Hughie that he really likes Evelyn.

So Alex probably was lying, Hughie told Evelyn and then it went to ****

I give huge credit to Sam and Hughie last night (and Jayne) in comforting Evelyn. Meanwhile Alex looked like he wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire

I hate Alex so much and I'm so glad he's repeatedly ruined his chance of winning.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:15 AM #24

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..yep, all of these..it really was awful to see but it'll also have effects on Charlie as well and the 'hate' she will get and these are real people, they're also emotionally fragile people as well...this is not 'entertainment' to break people or see if they can...
But BB did not make Charlie say those things ,she did that herself,so if she gets hate and she is,it kinda serves her right for trying to be a smartarse and now its backfired,so no sympathy from me for her.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 11:18 AM #25
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

It was hard to watch, not entertaining TV in the slightest. Jason has had this kind of treatment for almost 5/6 weeks straight and Big Brother have been determined to keep on pushing him until breaking point.. well they got what they wanted. Some of the treatment the housemates have received this series has been disgusting, it's all well and good saying they know what the shows about, they signed up for it etc etc but i can't remember it ever being this bad before and Big Brother themselves are to blame for fueling the drama every day. I would ****ing love it if either Jason, Andy or Evelyn were to win, even though it's unlikely Evelyn will a massive middle finger to everyone that threw abuse towards them all this series is needed at the end.

Last edited by Drew.; 25-07-2016 at 11:18 AM.
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
awful, breakdowns, evelyn, jason