Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 03-12-2016, 11:01 AM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
Default IAC getting as bad as BB

In the past IAC left their stars to get on with it and only a few deliberate nudges in the right direction were noticable. This series has been the worst at this. Thy have deliberately shoved Adam down our throats and its sickening that good contestants like Sam and to a degree Joel in a minor part, have been ignored. Scarlet and Adam have been the producers darlings since day one and it stinks.

Bloody Adam is clearly acting it up, he has had more trials than everyone, more footage than anyone, more storylines than anyone and he has his own supporting cast dragged over from England and the net to support him.

Ask yourself this.....who have we seen thats supporting Sam...answer, harly anyone and she is the most genuine one in there. Even scammer scarlet is getting a healthy dose of support and airtime but the woman is clearly acting it out as all reality stars do.

No doubt Adam will get the lions share of tonights edits followed by scarlet and if we are lucky we might see Joel but poor Sam will be an also ran.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:04 AM #2
-

-

it's been going down that route for years. they show more of the people they would rather win
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:16 AM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Why do they do it is obvious....you only need to look at the spin off show panel. Talentless cheap numpties making light of everything with skills that befit a 10 year old. How the effin hell did Vicky Patterson get a presenting job, she is absolutely dire and Stacy talks like she having a panic attack. I really cant see why they are killing the goose at the expense of a great show.

If Adam wins this show we will see his false fake laugh all over the reality circuit for months to come and if Jaws Moffatt wins it, holy fook, the consequences will be unimaginable. We get our very own Ugly betty and munters all over the UK will be jumping with joy. Mortgages will be paid off in heartbeats and the RSPCA will run out of dogs. But on the good side, Head and shoulders sales will go up because nobody should be seen dead with a manky mop like she has.
Old 03-12-2016, 04:08 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
In the past IAC left their stars to get on with it and only a few deliberate nudges in the right direction were noticable. This series has been the worst at this. Thy have deliberately shoved Adam down our throats and its sickening that good contestants like Sam and to a degree Joel in a minor part, have been ignored. Scarlet and Adam have been the producers darlings since day one and it stinks.

Bloody Adam is clearly acting it up, he has had more trials than everyone, more footage than anyone, more storylines than anyone and he has his own supporting cast dragged over from England and the net to support him.

Ask yourself this.....who have we seen thats supporting Sam...answer, harly anyone and she is the most genuine one in there. Even scammer scarlet is getting a healthy dose of support and airtime but the woman is clearly acting it out as all reality stars do.

No doubt Adam will get the lions share of tonights edits followed by scarlet and if we are lucky we might see Joel but poor Sam will be an also ran.
Sam needs a solo trial but it's too late now because it's the cyclone tonight seen as tomorrow is the final . Adam loves the fact he's dominated the trials he's such a twerp he gets too much airtime , tonight will definitely be the Scarlet & Adam show.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 03-12-2016 at 04:08 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 04:11 PM #5
You know my methods

You know my methods

it happened last year with that vile gurning porky geordie girl
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 04:52 PM #6

Yes its totally been the unashamed Adam and Scarlett show - i'm sick of the sight of both of em , it really is as badly engineeered as BB and its rubbish , not one of em has endured a bit of starvation this year , defeats the whole object of the show , total waste of money flying them out for a life of luxury , put em in a forest here and make em live like Swampy
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 06:28 PM #7
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

It's gone back to trash this year

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:49 AM #8
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Scammer Scarlet has manufactured a storyline they will want to push in the shape of her BF proposing to her on the gang way. If that doesent show how fake the bitch is, I dont know what. She even chose her own engagement ring and probably knows when its all going to happen. Please fetch me my sick bucket fast. The only good thing from this will be Adams face when he hets evicted, that will be worth watching.

I was going to switch off the final but now I might watch, just to see Gob****es face when he looses. Obviously poor joel will be edited out tonight deliberately and Scarlet pushed to the hilt. Ant and Dec have disappointed this year so if they go all in for Moffatt, i will loose a lot of respect for them as well.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:03 PM #9

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post

It is still my absolutely FAVOURITE show but that has more to do with Ant and Dec than the so called celebrities. I LOVE those two
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, bb, iac