Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 29-03-2017, 03:44 PM #1
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Default Have your opinions changed on the vets?

I was just wondering.

Didn't get enough time with Dallas to really form an opinion in BBCAN4

I liked Kevin in BBCAN3, but I really like him this time.

I really liked Cass and still do

I strongly disliked Bruno in BBCAN3, whereas now I'm indifferent.

I've always had wavering thoughts with Ika, I've known shes not a nice person since BBCAN3, as the way she treated Heather was disgusting, and I still see these mean qualities in her - I wouldn't like her in real life. However I do appreciate her entertainment value, although thats all she's good for, and I'm sure everyone on here will agree.

I liked Gary in BBCAN1, he made me laugh then, In this season I think hes even better, he really does make me laugh, and hes something different for the season.

I liked Sindy in BBCAN3, although found her a bit overbearing. I've still not formed my opinion on Sindy yet in this season, she has more of a supporting role of the vets.

Neda has had the biggest fall from grace - She was probably in my top 2 housemates of BBCAN2, she seemed so lovely and strategic but not person [However, I didn't watch feeds]. However this time round shes really proven herself to be a mean girl - She's so catty and bitchy [Which i did not see her at all as in BBCAN2]. She constantly talks crap about whoever, whether it be Cass [She's obssed with her], or even Dre or Karen - and even her own allies Ika. I'm sure Canada are regretting their decision, as we all voted on pre concieved ideas, and she seemed so lovely in BBCAN2 - such a shame, something bad must have happened in her life to make her so bitter now.

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 29-03-2017 at 03:46 PM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 03:46 PM #2
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Cassandra. she's so up herself and a big hypocrite.

it's hilarious how you say Neda is a mean girl and leave Sindy and Ika out when they all talk about Cass. and when Cassandra was awfully nasty towards Loveita last season. you only hate her because Neda is getting Cass (someone who started it all apparently, was targeting Neda and is a threat) out.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 29-03-2017 at 03:54 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 03:49 PM #3

Only knew Cass and Dallas and my opinion hasn't changed on either

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 03:51 PM #4
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post

it's hilarious how you say Neda is a mean girl and leave Sindy and Ika out and when Cassandra was awfully nasty towards Loveita last season. you only hate her because Neda is getting Cass (someone who started it all, was targeting Neda and is a threat) out.
Shut your disgusting mouth right now
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 04:32 PM #5
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:

it's hilarious how you say Neda is a mean girl and leave Sindy and Ika out when they all talk about Cass. and when Cassandra was awfully nasty towards Loveita last season. you only hate her because Neda is getting Cass (someone who started it all apparently, was targeting Neda and is a threat) out.
I've clearly stated that Ika isn't a nice person... I just stated that at least shes mean but entertaining at the same time, unlike Neda.... Try again

Last edited by DouglasS; 29-03-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:33 PM #6
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
I've clearly stated that Ika isn't a nice person... Try again
They all talk crap about each other. it's part of big brother. they are all playing a game. All of this started was because of Gary which i find really hilarious since he was close with her. So shady

Spoiler:

Old 29-03-2017, 04:34 PM #7
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

I've yet to see footage from before Cass was nominated where she said Neda was her #1 target also - I think Neda is so caught up in 'her reputation as one of the best female strategists', that shes targetting Cass as she is the other woman people like to throw out there... Neda is a very self-observed girl. She needs to relax and have fun

Old 29-03-2017, 04:37 PM #8
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I've yet to see footage from before Cass was nominated where she said Neda was her #1 target also - I think Neda is so caught up in 'her reputation as one of the best female strategists', that shes targetting Cass as she is the other woman people like to throw out there... Neda is a very self-observed girl. She needs to relax and have fun
It was pretty obvious they were targeting each other and Gary basically confirmed that and the rest of the house also have a issue with her especially Kevin. She want s to win so getting everyone who stands in her way out of there.

Spoiler:

Old 29-03-2017, 04:42 PM #9
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
They all talk crap about each other. it's part of big brother. they are all playing a game. All of this started was because of Gary which i find really hilarious since he was close with her. So shady
I have no problem with playing the game of Big Brother or having to lie if its needed, it's the talking crap when its pointless and just for harsh intent that I don't like. Much like Amanda BB15 did, Frankie BB16 did and Paulie in BB17 did, and hence why they were all disliked. The bitching about Cass 24/7, when she is is going home anyway is just mean and pathetic and says a lot about their characters. The majority of live feeders clearly seem to agree, as it is fact Neda has been showing her bad qualities this week and its not even subjective, the avid big brother feed watchers who all worshipped Neda have even been changing their minds, which further emphaises my points.

As you can see shes gone from being the fan favorite by the live feeders, to going down to 7th in the space of just 5 days, which is a MASSIVE drop down from 1st place. Meanwhile Cass has gone right to the top, and that is because people are feeling sorry for Cass, because Neda is being a Bitch. I understand you have your own opinions and your fully entitiled to them, but to completely disregard Neda's behaviour is a bit silly, likewise I can admit Cass is cocky, but if thats her worst trait then that doesn't make her a bad person.

Old 29-03-2017, 04:47 PM #10
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I have no problem with playing the game of Big Brother or having to lie if its needed, it's the talking crap when its pointless and just for harsh intent that I don't like. Much like Amanda BB15 did, Frankie BB16 did and Paulie in BB17 did, and hence why they were all disliked. The bitching about Cass 24/7, when she is is going home anyway is just mean and pathetic and says a lot about their characters. The majority of live feeders clearly seem to agree, as it is fact Neda has been showing her bad qualities this week and its not even subjective, the avid big brother feed watchers who all worshipped Neda have even been changing their minds, which further emphaises my points.

As you can see shes gone from being the fan favorite by the live feeders, to going down to 7th in the space of just 5 days, which is a MASSIVE drop down from 1st place. Meanwhile Cass has gone right to the top, and that is because people are feeling sorry for Cass, because Neda is being a Bitch. I understand you have your own opinions and your fully entitiled to them, but to completely disregard Neda's behaviour is a bit silly, likewise I can admit Cass is cocky, but if thats her worst trait then that doesn't make her a bad person.

There's nothing wrong with her behaviour because everyone is guilty of it not just one person so it would be hypocritical to say i have an issue with bitching. that's all it is. From what i see it's mainly Cass fans who have turned on her because they throwing a paddy over Cass leaving. Dre went to the top and you miss the bit where Neda is #1 at this very minute but jokers isn't actually accurate anyone vote hate Neda only and hate Cass only.

Spoiler:

Old 29-03-2017, 04:52 PM #11
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with her behaviour because everyone is guilty of it not just one person so it would be hypocritical to say i have an issue with bitching. that's all it is. From what i see it's mainly Cass fans who have turned on her because they throwing a paddy over Cass leaving. Dre went to the top and you miss the bit where Neda is #1 at this very minute but jokers isn't actually accurate anyone vote hate Neda only and hate Cass only.
You're not listening to my point, everyone does bitch to some extent yes... Does that mean Frankie BB16's behaviour when he bitched about Victoria in the harshness he did should be excused... Or Conor in BB13 when he bitched about Deana in his extent should be excused.. 'because everyone does'. I can go on...

It's to the extent Neda is bitching that I, and clearly the majority of the people who actually watch feeds have been seeing the past few days [Hence her fall from grace on most Big brother fan sites - as its full of superfans who do spend hours watching feeds].

Also Jokers is accurate ranking for people who follow the feeds, it usually represents their character, which is why Elissa was #1 on jokers throughout BB15, with Howard and Candice being at the top also. Donny being #1 throughout BB16. The ranking is usually based off character, the fact Neda has dropped so far down is because recently shes been a completely bitch, it is there in proof [It's not like she just started low down or something, she literally started at the top for about 14 days straight, the fact shes gone from being 1st for 14 days straight to 7th in 3 days kinda indicates her behaviour has not been great... but take that as you will I suppose].

And Cass has been midtable throughout the first 2 weeks, so your argument doesn't make any sense that its because of 'Cass fans' that she has gone down, when Cass has been completely middle throughout, and surely the 'Neda fans' would put Cass lower - when instead Cass has risen to 2nd, and 1st a day or so ago..

And #1 at the minute, there has been 90 votes - it gets to about 1000 each day, when it reaches the end of the day Neda will be back down to 6/7, you don't take the voting by such a small sample size for when the day begins [For instance I've just checked now and Neda is back down to #3, when so few people have voted the ratings fluctuate so much and stable throughout the day. It's like taking a sample size of 10 and saying that is the general opinion right now.. Keep clutching though I suppose

Last edited by DouglasS; 29-03-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:59 PM #12
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You're not listening to my point, everyone does bitch to some extent yes... Does that mean Frankie BB16's behaviour when he bitched about Victoria in the harshness he did should be excused... Or Conor in BB13 when he bitched about Deana in his extent should be excused.. 'because everyone does'. I can go on...

It's to the extent Neda is bitching that I, and clearly the majority of the people who actually watch feeds have been seeing the past few days [Hence her fall from grace on most Big brother fan sites - as its full of superfans who do spend hours watching feeds].

Also Jokers is accurate ranking for people who follow the feeds, it usually represents their character, which is why Elissa was #1 on jokers throughout BB15, with Howard and Candice being at the top also. Donny being #1 throughout BB16. The ranking is usually based off character, the fact Neda has dropped so far down is because recently shes been a completely bitch, it is there in proof [It's not like she just started low down or something, she literally started at the top for about 14 days straight, the fact shes gone from being 1st for 14 days straight to 7th in 3 days kinda indicates her behaviour has not been great... but take that as you will I suppose].

And Cass has been midtable throughout the first 2 weeks, so your argument doesn't make any sense that its because of 'Cass fans' that she has gone down, when Cass has been completely middle throughout, and surely the 'Neda fans' would put Cass lower - when instead Cass has risen to 2nd, and 1st a day or so ago..
Yeah those(Frankie/Conor) were the ones who took their bitching way too far so it's not really the same. She has had a little fall but she still has a lot of fans still so i wouldn't call it the biggest fall. Cass started at the top at #2 actually so she hasn't been middle throughout. Middle is 8th.

No one is coming across bad unlike Dillon who called Ika or Dre an N world and then called Ika a racist. Cass/Neda are bad as each other thats it.The fact you think bitching is worse than bigotry says a lot about your character never mind the houseguests.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 29-03-2017 at 05:02 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:03 PM #13

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

i saw the title in the sidebar and thought this was about my opinion on veterinarians

i still need to get started with this season of bbcan, is it any good so far?
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 05:04 PM #14
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardG View Post
i saw the title in the sidebar and thought this was about my opinion on veterinarians

i still need to get started with this season of bbcan, is it any good so far?
Yeah its been good imo

Spoiler:

Old 29-03-2017, 05:10 PM #15
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah those(Frankie/Conor) were the ones who took their bitching way too far so it's not really the same. She has had a little fall but she still has a lot of fans still so i wouldn't call it the biggest fall. Cass started at the top at #2 actually so she hasn't been middle throughout. Middle is 8th.

No one is coming across bad unlike Dillon who called Ika or Dre an N world and then called Ika a racist. Cass/Neda are bad as each other thats it.The fact you think bitching is worse than bigotry says a lot about your character never mind the houseguests.
I never even said this, but weren't you a Paulie fan, and if so this makes this post so hilarious
And that's really sad you have to make it personal, that is usually the first step people take when losing in a debate, shame.

Last edited by DouglasS; 29-03-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:12 PM #16
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I never even said this, but weren't you a Paulie fan, and if so this makes this post so hilarious
And that's really sad you have to make it personal, that is usually the first step people take when losing in a debate, shame.
you have neda at the bottom of your rankings. so.

Spoiler:

Old 29-03-2017, 05:15 PM #17
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

I don't know what people expected. Who should have Neda put up? the obvious house targets (Emily/Dillon) who can be a number for Neda since Neda got close to Emily? or Sindy/Kevin/Ika/Bruno who she is working with.

that leaves Gary/Cass/Dre/Will/Jackie/Karen.. Cassandra said she would backdoor Neda which Gary told Neda. so ding ding ding target right there. her next target is Gary most likely since she knows he is after her as well. Does not take a genius to figure out who the target should be when you're hoh after getting some information.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 29-03-2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:16 PM #18

I loved Gary the first time round and still do
I disliked Cass the first time round and still do.
I liked Bruno and still do.
I liked Sindy a little, liking her better this time round.
I didn't like Ika's behaviour towards Heather, but loved what she did with the letters.
This time round I'm not sure about her.
I didn't care much for Neda first time round, but am appreciating her gaming abilities more now.
Kevin I never liked. There's something basically dishonest and sly about him.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 05:19 PM #19
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Favourites (more):

Cassandra has been a disappointment, she is clearly not good at this game.

It seems Tim was a major part or the only part on why she was good last season. Even she herself is seeing this that´s why she is referring or trying to refer several housemates as her "Tim´s".
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 05:20 PM #20
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't know what people expected. Who should have Neda put up? the obvious house targets (Emily/Dillon) who can be a number for Neda since Neda got close to Emily? or Sindy/Kevin/Ika/Bruno who she is working with.

that leaves Gary/Cass/Dre/Will/Jackie/Karen.. Cassandra said she would backdoor Neda which Gary told Neda. so ding ding ding target right there. her next target is Gary most likely since she knows he is after her as well. Does not take a genius to figure out who the target should be when you're hoh after getting some information.
I have no problem with Neda targetting Cass, I have a problem with Neda's mouth and bitchiness. My favourites have targetted eachother plenty of times - Will and Janelle. Jen and Daniele in BB8 to name the obvious ones.

I was very much like you, Neda was my pre-game favorite with Cassandra, I couldn't decide between the two. However what I've seen on feeds of Neda is not the Neda from BBCAN2. I'd say this Neda is reminding me of Pre jury Sabrina, she talking crap about everyone. Although post Jury Sabrina was entertaining and funny, and I doubt Neda can be like that, so shes just a **** housemate really..

Old 29-03-2017, 05:23 PM #21
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I have no problem with Neda targetting Cass, I have a problem with Neda's mouth and bitchiness. My favourites have targetted eachother plenty of times - Will and Janelle. Jen and Daniele in BB8 to name the obvious ones.

I was very much like you, Neda was my pre-game favorite with Cassandra, I couldn't decide between the two. However what I've seen on feeds of Neda is not the Neda from BBCAN2. I'd say this Neda is reminding me of Pre jury Sabrina, she talking crap about everyone. Although post Jury Sabrina was entertaining and funny, and I doubt Neda can be like that, so shes just a **** housemate really..
One rule for one person and a next rule for another it seems like. from what I remember Neda was a bitch during BB2 at first but it stopped and was one of the girls to give Heather a chance like she's doing with Sindy . They all do it but because someone is entertaining, it's ok? that makes you a hypocrite

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 29-03-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:24 PM #22

Favourites:

Favourites:

Neda is ruining this season

She's jealous of all the women
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 05:24 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also:

I like Bruno more than on his original season.

I don´t dislike Ika as much as i disliked her on season 2.

Sindy has impressed me with her game play and not being so annoying as before.

Neda is still great, no change there.

Gary, i have never really cared about, no change there.

Kevin is alright for now.

Dallas was entertaining and funny, but a horrible game player.

Last edited by Calderyon; 29-03-2017 at 05:31 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 05:35 PM #24
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
One rule for one person and a next rule for another it seems like. from what I remember Neda was a bitch during BB2 at first but it stopped and was one of the girls to give Heather a chance like she's doing with Sindy . They all do it but because someone is entertaining, it's ok? that makes you a hypocrite
Stop putting words in my mouth? I didn't once say it was okay. I said at least Ika/Sabrina had a lot of entertainment value which can make them enjoyable to watch. I didn't say it makes their behaviour okay. I strongly disliked Sabrina pre jury and wanted her out the most, post jury she was hilarious. If i start to find Neda messy/largely entertaining then I'll say the same, It's just I very much doubt it... shes just so... dull.

Old 29-03-2017, 05:36 PM #25
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Stop putting words in my mouth? I didn't once say it was okay. I said at least Ika/Sabrina had a lot of entertainment value which can make them enjoyable to watch. I didn't say it makes their behaviour okay. I strongly disliked Sabrina pre jury and wanted her out the most, post jury she was hilarious. If i start to find Neda messy/largely entertaining then I'll say the same, It's just I very much doubt it... shes just so... dull.
sure jan

Spoiler:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
changed, opinions, vets