Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 17-04-2017, 06:25 PM #1
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Default Big Brother: Battle of the Nations (Interactive Story)

Big Brother: Battle of the Nations
Britain goes Head-to-Head with Canada in the brand new Big Brother.

Canadian Housemates
Spoiler:

British Housemates
Spoiler:

Summary
Week 1
Spoiler:

Day 1
Thirteen All Star HouseGuests entered the Big Brother house: Neda, Sarah, Arlie, Chris, Gary, Nikki, Cassandra, Mitch, Eileen, Jason, Danny, Sindy and Ashleigh. Emma Willis announced the revised format.
Head of Household ("The BB Bug")
A strange bottle with a blue liquid was placed in the living room with a note "only one may drink." Gary volunteered to drink it and was soon told by Big Brother that he was infected and had to go to the Diary Room. Upon his return, the HouseGuests were under quarantine in the competition and alarms would blast over the next 24 hours. When the first alarm goes off, Gary must infect another HouseGuest, thus eliminating them from the competition. The next HouseGuest must infect a new HouseGuest at the next alarm and so on. The last HouseGuest standing will be the first Head of Household. Gary first decided to infect Neda. Neda infected Cassandra. Cassandra infected Jason. Jason infected Nikki. Nikki infected Sarah.

Day 2
The HOH Competition continued. Sarah infected Mitch. Mitch infected Arlie. Arlie infected Ashleigh. Ashleigh infected Danny. Danny infected Chris. Chris awarded Head of Household to Eileen. Eileen became the first Head of Household of the season.

Day 3
The following day, Emma announced to the HouseGuests instead of nominations, there will be safety ceremonies. When instructed, the HoH has to save a variant amount of HouseGuests to be safe. The two HouseGuests who are not safe will be the nominees of the week. Eileen decided to save Danny, Nikki, Jason, Gary, Cassandra and Sarah in the first Safety Ceremony.

Day 4
After the Safety Ceremony, it was revealed that Ashleigh, Mitch, Sindy, and Chris were safe. Eileen decided to nominate Arlie and Neda. Later on in the night, Big Brother called the HouseGuests to the living room. There Emma informed the HouseGuests the viewers will choose a third nominee to sit beside Chris and Neda. Emma then announces that the vote is opened.

Day 5
Chris was announced as the third nominee chosen by America on Day 5 then Jason and Cassandra were chosen to play in the Power of Veto competition while Gary was chosen to host the competition.

Day 6
Power of Veto ("Veto Vault")

Inside the house, there are codes to unlocking a vault that's in the backyard, but only one of them works. If a HouseGuest thinks they found the 4-digit code they have to run into line outside and wait for their turn to try to unlock the vault. If they get it wrong the vault will buzz incorrect and if they get it right it will buzz correct unlocking the vault and the power of veto. After one hour everyone will get a clue. Arlie unlocked the vault with the code 2449 and won the Power of Veto.

Day 7
Arlie evicts Chris
Ashleigh evicts Neda
Cassandra evicts Neda
Danny evicts Neda
Gary evicts Neda
Jason evicts Chris
Mitch evicts Neda
Nikki evicts Neda
Sarah evicts Chris
Britain evicts Neda
Neda was the first person to be evicted from the House by a vote of 7-3-0.

Week 2
Spoiler:

Day 8
Shortly after the eviction the Housemates were instructed to go to the backyard for the next Head of Household competition. Eileen, as outgoing Head of Household, was not eligible to compete, but she hosted.
Head of Household ("Live by the Sword")
Each Housemates had a sword, a crown, and knight with their face on it. When the competition begins everyone has two minutes to get their crown pressed against their knights head with the sword. If they don't achieve this by the two minute mark they are eliminated. After the two minute mark if the crown falls they are also out. When they reach an hour they will be forced to hold their sword with one hand. They are also not allowed to hold their sword beyond the handle. Last Housemate standing becomes the new Head of Household. After an intense battle, Jason outlasted Sindy and became the new Head of Household.

Day 9
Housemates were informed of Britain's Care Package, where a Housemate would receive a special predetermined power from Britain. It was then revealed that Eileen won the Save-A-Friend power, which would allow her to keep one other houseguest of her choice safe for the week. Eileen chose to save Gary.

Day 10
Jason was instructed to save four Housemates during the first Safety Ceremony. He could not save, nor nominate Gary as he has immunity. He decided to save Nikki, Sarah, Chris and Cassandra as they were the first to lose in the HOH so bear no threat to Jason currently. These four Housemates will also be exempt from the Britain's Nominee Vote.

Britains Nominee #1 - Chris (BBUK)
Britains Eviction Vote #1 - Neda (BBUK)
Britain's Care Package #1 (Save-A-Friend) - Eileen (BBUK - Used on Gary)
Britain's Nominee #2 - TBC

Last edited by Morgan.; 02-05-2017 at 06:43 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 06:26 PM #2
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

The Live Launch; Part 1

A dimly lit studio slowly started to glow with candles, revealing a circle podium. After a short flicker, a spotlight revealed host Emma Willis on a podium. "This is it. The Battle of the Nations. Canadian All Stars will go against our very own All Stars in a brand new, revised format. What will come of it though? You'll just have to wait and see ..." The titles then ran, beginning the show.

When Emma returned, the studio was now in full lighting, and the audience had entered, cheering loudly. "Welcome to Big Brother 2017! We are piloting a brand new format already famous across North America - but never before done here in the UK. It involves gameplay, strategy and manipulation. What better way to do it that bring together All Star Housemates from not only our UK version, but the Canadian version too." The crowd cheered, half supporting the UK and the other supporting Canada. "The house has been given a fresh lick of paint and Big Brother has recharged his batteries. All we need now is some housemates. This first one is hoping not to get screwed over by love ..."

"Its Neda!" Emma welcomed, giving the Canadian Mastermind her star studded entrance on the crystal white catwalk. "Neda, welcome to the UK! How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great!" Neda replied, smiling toward the host. "I'm looking forward to playing the game in this wonderful country!"

"Have you seen any of our version before?"

Neda nodded. "Yeah, I'm a real big super fan so it's a dream come true to play in an international format!"

Emma agreed. "Right, I think it's about time for you to meet one of your competitors. This Housemate will be defending her crown ..."

"Its Sarah!" The host greeted, as Sarah thanked the adoring crowd for their positive reaction. "Sarah, welcome to the show! Thanks for coming on!"

Sarah giggled. "No, thank you for having me!"

"Pleasure!" Emma smiled. "Now do you think it'll be easy defending your crown this spring?"

"Definitely not!" The past winner answered. "Nothings easy in life, and if the show was easy I wouldn't be here now. I love a challenge, this is perfect!"

Emma agreed. "Exactly right Sarah! I think it's time for you two to meet the next of your fellow housemates. Hopefully this next one won't be too unpredictable ..."

"Its Arlie!" The host introduced as the mad-hatter Canadian ran down the catwalk to a screaming crowd. "Arlie, so great to have you on the show!"

"You can't turn an opportunity like this down, you know?" He cheered, encouraging the crowd.

Emma agreed. "Too true. How hard is the game going to be now you're surrounded by different people, in a different country, the list goes on?"

Arlie shrugged his shoulders. "You know the game is as hard as you make it." He explained. "The only issue is people in there know how I play in my game and if I'm proved right, they'll be after me from the start."

"You better start your social game now then Arlie," Emma began. "Because its time for you three to get in the house!"

Sarah made her way inside first, meeting Neda on the navy blue sofa and Arlie looking around. "Great to see you again Neds, how've things been?"

"Great thanks!" Neda smiled. "Looking forward to the game?"

Sara nodded. "Obviously! How crazy is it that we are playing again in another country!?"

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Arlie suddenly cheered, Neda and Sarah greeting him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Indeed!" Sarah agreed, spotting some champagne on the counter. "Oh my god, how did I not notice the champagne? Champagne anyone?" She asked, handing out the glass flutes.

Neda nodded. "Please! And I'm sure Arlie won't turn any down!"

"Only if you promise not to evict me this time!" He chuckled at Neda.

"Wow, I can sense some past drama there!" Emma laughed. "Now the house has a trio of Canadian inhabitants at the moment. I think it's time for a Brit to spice things up ..."

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...YLuyQWz-HGZmR1

"It's Chris!" Chris returned to the stage he entered in, slowly pacing down to meet Emma at the end. "Chris, how does it feel to be going back in the house?"

Chris thought for a moment. "You know, it's definitely going to be difficult in the sense that things have changed a lot, but nothing I can't handle!"

"And if you're anything like last time, you'll be fine!" Emma encouraged. "Now get yourself in there!"

Chris made his way inside, spotting the three that had already entered. "Hi, are you the internationals?"

"We sure are!" Sarah smiled. "I'm Sarah,"

"Hi Sarah, nice to meet you!" Chris gave her a hug, and then both Neda and Arlie introduced themselves in a similar fashion. "Wow, this is going to be crazy!"

Arlie sipped some champagne. "Sure is Chris, sure is."

Emma was about to end Part 1 of the show. "Right, that's four housemates snugly settled into our grand House, and after the break it'll be time to add more fuel to the fire! See you in 5!"

Last edited by Morgan.; 17-04-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 17-04-2017, 07:55 PM #3
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

The Live Launch; Part 2
Emma, still on the centre podium, returned to a cheering crowd. "Welcome back to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. Before the break we saw Canadians Arlie, Neda and Sarah join our very own Chris. I think it's time to add another to this mix with a sprinkle of glitter ..."

"Its Gary." Emma announced, as he marched down the catwalk as if it was an explosion of glitter, greeting the crowd! "Gary, if this is what we have to come over the next few weeks then it'll be a great season ahead!"

"Baby there's never enough glitter!" Gary chuckled. "I'm going to bring the fun, the drama and more importantly I'm going to bring the crown home!"

Emma looked excited to see it all. "It'll be a tough journey but if you think you can make it then you better get yourself into the house!"

He strutted up the stairs, and met the others inside. He immediately spotted Neda and rolled his eyes. "Isn't it fabulous to see you back here, Neda?" She ignored him, and he moved onto the others. "Great to see you again Sarah, Arlie. And I'm Gary!" He said, extending his hand to Chris.

"Chris." The Brit smiled, taken aback by the Canadian. "Nice to meet you!"

Emma turned around after watching that chunk of action. "Gary has turned the house upside down., but he might be asking 'Who is She' when this next one makes her entrance ..."

"Its Nikki!" Emma excitedly introduced, one of her favourite housemates emerging from the new set. "Nikki, you never get bored of Big Brother do you?"

"How could you get bored of Big Brother?" The temper-tantrum queen added.

Emma agreed. "Exactly! Now you have friends from both nations in that house, will that be a benefit or a disadvantage?"

"It's hard to tell really, you know I'm not the best player of BB!" Nikki smiled. "I just can't wait to get inside!"

Emma was happy to hear that. "Right then, get yourself in and show us what you're made of Nikki!"

Nikki, upon entrance, recognised Sarah from the Sideshow mainly. "Sarah, fancy seeing you in here!" The others she knew vaguely from meet ups. "And everyone else, such a great lineup so far, eh?"

Neda was thrilled to see Nikki. "Oh my god, such a legend!"

"Aw thanks Neda!" Nikki responded. "And hi Chris, I don't believe we have met yet, but it's great to see you at last!"

"Such a warm reception for Nikki!" Emma smiled, loving the footage. "Now I think we can squeeze a few more in before the break! This next one is Canadas very own Persian Princess ..."

"Its Cassandra!" The Princess made her shimmering entrance, meeting Emma at the far end. "Cassandra, you were a beast of the game first time round, but you didn't do so well on your second appearance. Can you redeem yourself now?"

Cassandra flicked her hair. "Of course I can, all of those bitches will be sorry they even messed with me!"

"I do have to apologise for the language there," Emma paused. "Maybe Cassandra will benefit from a friend. Ah be this one won't start too many chemical reactions ..."

"Its Mitch!" Emma smiled, the scientist walking right to her and Cass. "Mitch, happy to be here?"

"Definitely!" He giggled, listening to the crowd perception. "Its a once in a lifetime experience and you have to grab it with both hands when it comes your way."

Emma nodded along. "Definitely. You don't have to reveal too much, but will you be approaching the game in a different way to what you did before?"

"You know what, I'm just going to have to get inside and see what Big Brother throws in." Mitch replied.

Emma ushered them to the stairs. "Right, get yourselves inside and see what happens!"

They both made their way in, Cassandra being first to introduce herself. "Hi everyone, great to see you all!" She then spotted Nikki. "OMG, Nikki. I can finally play it your way!"

"You haven't got Canada to protect you anymore darling!" She laughed in jest, before turning to Mitch. "Mitch Muffin - how are you?"

"Good." He smiled. "I'm doing good."

Emma was just ready to close the second part. "Right, eight of our All Stars have made their way in. After the break we'll be weighing out the scales of Big Brother with a few more brits, see you in 5!"

Last edited by Morgan.; 17-04-2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:53 AM #4
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

The Live Launch; Part 3
It was time for Emma to continue the show, with the penultimate part of the launch. "Hollow and welcome back to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. So far we have seen Canadians Arlie, Cassandra, Gary, Mitch, Neda and Sarah outweigh Brits Chris and Nikki - so I think it's time for Housemate Number 9, and this one isn't letting age get in the way ..." Emma teased.

"Its Eileen!" Emma introduced, the kooky lady prancing down the catwalk. "Eileen, its great to have you back on the show again!"

Eileen agreed with the host. "Its great to be back Emma, I'm the same old lady I was before!"

"Do you think you'll be able to perform any better now after you've had a few years to think about last time?"

Eileen shrugged faintly. "You know, there's know way of telling so we will just have to see how this goes!"

Emma nodded along. "Well maybe this next housemate will double up for you if you're in trouble ..."

"Its Jason!" The host smiled as the last winner met her and Eileen at the end of the catwalk. "Jason, do you think you'll be stepping up your game to defend the crown of yours this time around?"

Jason was unsure. "It's hard to say, I'll have to judge it on who I'm in there with!"

"Last time you got backlash from evicting Lateysha in Annihilation Week," Emma reminisced. "If the opportunity comes again will you be taking a chance and repeating your actions?"

Jason nodded. "I mean it arguably won me the show but if I'm friendly with everyone then no, I won't be taking that move again."

"Right, I think we can get one more in with you pair." Emma revealed. "Could this one be smashing the house to pieces?"

"Its Danny!" Emma said, as the young lads lad walked down the catwalk, posing for the odd camera here and there. "Danny, welcome back to the show! How does it feel to be here again?"

"It feels great!" He revealed. "I mean it was nice to get as far as I did last time but it's better to have another shot!"

"Of course!" Emma agreed. "Now I think it's just about time for you three to get into that house and get playing!"

After entering, they immediately gravitated to the brits that had already entered, Chris and Nikki. "Nikki, nice to see you playing as a housemate this time!" Danny smiled, hugging the small lady.

"I just couldn't resist!" She replied.

They all then greeted the Canadians, introducing themselves and each other. Emma, afterwards, moved onto the penultimate housemate. "Right then, there's room for just a few more. Let's hope this beauty queen can fit inside ..."

"It's Sindy!" Emma smiled, the seasoned pageant queen posing for every camera possible as she made her way down. "Sindy, you're used to the pageants but how does the Big Brother House compare?"

"Its an amazing experience." Sindy answered. "Who wouldn't want to compete year after year?"

Emma laughed. "That's a great point Sindy! Now onto the competition, it's time for you to get yourself in there!"

Sindy made her way into the main body of the house, greeting Neda first. "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry!"

"What for?" Neda asked. "What are you sorry for?"

"I shouldn't have backdoored you last time, it was wrong of me."

Neda shook her head. "Don't worry about it, its a clean slate."

Emma was now onto closing the third part. "Right, twelve of our legends have got themselves in there. I think there will be room for one more Brit, but not until after the break! See you in 5.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:57 AM #5
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

The Live Launch; Part 4
Emma was about to begin the final part of the launch. "Welcome back to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. So far we have seen Canadians Arlie, Cassandra, Gary, Mitch, Neda, Sarah and Sindy come together with Brits Chris, Danny, Eileen, Jason and Nikki. Think we have room for one more?" The crowd cheered. "Here's the final housemate ..."

"Its Ashleigh!" The Irish beauty stepped down the catwalk for the first time in a few years. "Ashleigh, great to see you again!"

"Right back at you!" She smiled, nicely.

Emma patted her back. "Last time you lost out to the big villain of the season, do you think you'll be able to combat evil this time around?"

"I'm not sure." She frowned. "Helen was pure evil, but often j didn't help the situation. I'm going to try and be more socially active I think, though."

Emma agreed. "Right, I think it's time for you to get back in there, have a great time!" Shortly after Ashleigh had greeted everybody, it wasn't long after Emma was back on the screen. "Right, I think it's time to let the housemates in on our format tweak. Let's go live to the house!" There was a short flicker of action before Emma went live. "Housemates, please gather at the sofas immediately." They all took a seat. "Welcome to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. As you've probably noticed there are seven Canadians and six Brits mixed into the house. This is because the show is undergoing a little format change, and you Brits will need to learn from the Canadians and fast. Each week, in a competition, one of you will be crowned Head of Household. You will be responsible for nominating two housemates for eviction, and the general public will decide the third. Then, the HOH, the three nominees and two randomly selected players will compete in the Power of Veto where someone will earn the right to remove a nominee. The HOH will name a replacement nominee and then the whole remainder of the house will place an eviction vote, as well as Britain. That is all for now." Emma cut off from the house, and then turned to the house. "That's all we have for tonight, the vote for the first nominee will be opening very shortly in an online poll. If the HOH, or the HOH's nominees top the vote, the next highest vote-getter will be placed on the block instead. Goodnight!"
Old 18-04-2017, 06:10 PM #6
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Head of Household Competition #1; Day 1

21:15PM

Sarah made her way inside first, meeting Neda on the navy blue sofa and Arlie looking around. "Great to see you again Neds, how've things been?"

"Great thanks!" Neda smiled. "Looking forward to the game?"

Sara nodded. "Obviously! How crazy is it that we are playing again in another country!?"

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Arlie suddenly cheered, Neda and Sarah greeting him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Indeed!" Sarah agreed, spotting some champagne on the counter. "Oh my god, how did I not notice the champagne? Champagne anyone?" She asked, handing out the glass flutes.

Neda nodded. "Please! And I'm sure Arlie won't turn any down!"

"Only if you promise not to evict me this time!" He chuckled at Neda.

Neda rolled her eyes. "Look, there's no promises about what I can and can't do Arlie, it's a game and that's that!"

Arlie paused for a second, formulating a plan. "Why don't we form an alliance. Right here, right now."

"I don't think you can discuss nominations on BBUK though, Arlie." Neda frowned, despite thinking it was a good idea. "But I suppose we could just decide to keep each other safe and not nominate one another unless it's absolutely necessary."

"Sure," Sarah agreed. "I'm up for anything."

"What about The Three?" The others looked blankly at Arlie. "For a name, the three?" They nodded, the first alliance being formed.

Chris made his way inside, spotting the three that had already entered. "Hi, are you the internationals?"

"We sure are!" Sarah smiled. "I'm Sarah."

"Hi Sarah, nice to meet you!" Chris gave her a hug, and then both Neda and Arlie introduced themselves in a similar fashion. "Wow, this is going to be crazy!"

Arlie sipped some champagne. "Sure is Chris, sure is."

"Whereabouts did you Place when you played BB Canada, was it?" Chris asked, starting a conversation.

Sarah kicked it off. "So I won the third season, there's no point lying about it."

"Yeah I came third on the second, and I was out pretty early on the fifth." Neda added, disappointed about her second attempt.

Chris was interested. "Ah so you got asked back for a second season?" He recieved a nod back.

"Yeah I didn't do too bad on the second season either!" Arlie said. "I cant remember the specific placement."

Gary then met the others inside. He immediately spotted Neda and rolled his eyes. "Isn't it fabulous to see you back here, Neda?" She ignored him, and he moved onto the others. "Great to see you again Sarah, Arlie. And I'm Gary!" He said, extending his hand to Chris.

"Chris." The Brit smiled, taken aback by the Canadian. "Nice to meet you!"

"So in case you don't know who I am," Gary began. "I should have won the first season but didn't due to a miss vote, and then this bitch," he pointed at Neda. "Got me out in the fifth season."

"Not bitter at all then?" Chris sarcastically commented, Gary then laughing awkwardly. "I'm getting quite nervous now, I wonder when the rest of the British housemates will enter?"

Nikki, upon entrance, recognised Sarah from the Sideshow mainly. "Sarah, fancy seeing you in here!" The others she knew vaguely from meet ups. "And everyone else, such a great lineup so far, eh?"

Neda was thrilled to see Nikki. "Oh my god, such a legend!"

"Aw thanks Neda!" Nikki responded. "And hi Chris, I don't believe we have met yet, but it's great to see you at last!"

Chris smiled. "Finally someone from this side!" Everyone paused, before he apologised. "Sorry, that wasn't meant to be xenophobic."

"Its alright!" Sarah laughed. "We get what you mean!"

Cassandra and Mitch both made their way in, Cassandra being first to introduce herself. "Hi everyone, great to see you all!" She then spotted Nikki. "OMG, Nikki. I can finally play it your way!"

"You haven't got Canada to protect you anymore darling!" She laughed in jest, before turning to Mitch. "Mitch Muffin - how are you?"

"Good." He smiled. "I'm doing good."

Neda, for another time this evening, looked displeased at the entrance. "Isn't it wonderful to,play with each other again Cass?"

Cass rolled her eyes. "Let's be real Neda, everyone knows what you're like now. I'm not going to act like your best friend, because I'm not. Let's be clear, I'm after you, and so is Gary, and I imagine some other will be."

Neda was disappointed. "Cass, you can't come in here, to another countries show, and start straight out on me. Its not on." She folded her arms. "I was trying to give everybody a clean slate but you, and Gary, have been on at me since the start."

To cut the tension, Eileen, Jason and Danny began entering, and they immediately gravitated to the brits that had already entered, Chris and Nikki. "Nikki, nice to see you playing as a housemate this time!" Danny smiled, hugging the small lady.

"I just couldn't resist!" She replied.

Eileen headed straight over to Gary. "You look fabulous darling, I'm Eileen!"

"You're fabulous too babe!" The glitter king laughed. "And I'm Gary by the way, nice to meet you."

Eileen took him to one side, to ask a question. "Right, I need your opinion on something. You know these Canadians, who can I trust, who can't I trust?"

Gary scanned around the room. "Look, all you need to know is that Neda is out to get me, and she's out to get Cassandra. She cant be trusted. Cass can." Eileen nodded, before dispersing back to the crowd.

Sindy made her way into the main body of the house, greeting Neda first. "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry!"

"What for?" Neda asked. "What are you sorry for?"

"I shouldn't have backdoored you last time, it was wrong of me."

Neda shook her head. "Don't worry about it, its a clean slate."

Jason had hit up a connection with Danny, so they had a small chat. "Still recovering after your win?" Danny asked.

"Yeah mate." The winner replied. "And even though I know I have no chance this time around, it's still worth giving it a go."

Danny smiled. "I get what you mean!"

Ashleigh was next inside, greeting everybody with a friendly smile, but it wasn't long before Emma had everybody gathered on the sofas. "Housemates, please gather at the sofas immediately." They all took a seat. "Welcome to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. As you've probably noticed there are seven Canadians and six Brits mixed into the house. This is because the show is undergoing a little format change, and you Brits will need to learn from the Canadians and fast. Each week, in a competition, one of you will be crowned Head of Household. You will be responsible for nominating two housemates for eviction, and the general public will decide the third. Then, the HOH, the three nominees and two randomly selected players will compete in the Power of Veto where someone will earn the right to remove a nominee. The HOH will name a replacement nominee and then the whole remainder of the house will place an eviction vote, as well as Britain. That is all for now."

"You can't play my way after all!" Nikki pointed at Cassandra. "Looks like I'll have to brush up on my strategy!"

Everybody began to disperse, Eileen taking Gary to one side, and whispering. "Look, I think we should start an alliance, keep each other safe, make sure we get the big threats out, and win the game!"

Gary nodded along. "Right, I'm down for it. There's someone we do need on board though ..." he gestured towards Cassandra, the Persian Princess discreetly wandering over. "Cassandra, you up for an alliance with us three?"

"Sounds great!" She smiled, and hugged them both. "How about we call ourselves The Queens?" Everyone agreed. "Right, we will meet back up soon I suppose." Suddenly, a strangle bottle with a blue liquid rolled onto the pastel grey carpet and tapped Cassandra's foot. "Ooh, what's this?!"

Everybody hurried over, investigating what it was. "Looks like a nice bit of booze to me babe!" Gary laughed taking the bottle. He read the label out loud. "Only one may drink." He paused. "Hmm, seems like something I'd do!" He gulped it down, and suddenly red, flashing alarms blazed all over the house.

"GARY, PLEASE COME TO THE DIARY ROOM IMMEDIATELY." The Canadian housemate entered the diary room, a white room with a chair made up of the flag designs. "GARY, YOU HAVE BECOME INFECTED WITH A DEADLY VIRUS. PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER HOUSEMATE TO INFECT!"

Gary thought for a second, before figuring something out. "Is this a Head of Household Competition?" He got no answer. "Right, I think it might be Big Brother. I'm going to infect Neda." He laughed. "That sounded better in my head." Before he knew it, a Neda was sat beside him on the chair.

"GARY, NEDA, YOU HAVE BECOME INFECTED WITH A DEADLY VIRUS."

22:09PM
By this time, all Housemates excluding Gary and Neda had been moved to the Large Task Room which had been made to look like a quarantine zone. It had 7 bed spaces between double and single beds, and kitchen facilities. They would remain here until told to leave. Once they leave, they will become infected.

Gary and Neda were isolated in the Main House, the walls all tinted red now. The bedroom door opened, and Gary and Neda took their places in the beds with Canadian bed covers, sat in silence in the room that had red, white and blue striped walls. The alarms went off once again, Big Brothers voice being awaited by the infected housemates. "NEDA. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OTHER HOUSEMATE TO INFECT!"

"A hard choice to make BB." She thought for a second. "It might leave me outnumbered in the house for a short while, but I have to make the decision that is best for my game. I have to infect Cassandra."

Gary ran straight into the Main Area, awaiting Cassandra's arrival. Spotting her come through, he was excited. "Cassandra, I can't believe you're in here now!"

"I'm obviously not fabulous enough to be kept in quarantine!" She joked, spotting a gloomy Neda come from the bedroom and sit in the living area. "Aw, am I too much of a threat for you Neda?"

22:34PM
Housemates in quarantine were all friendly with each other, finding out each other's back stories and how they've played the game before. Nikki wandered aimlessly around, looking at the sleeping situation. "Guys, there's only 7 bed spaces but there's like 10 of us."

"I think people are getting taken out gradually." Ashleigh reminded. "I mean Cassandra went a while a go and she hasn't come back."

Nikki frowned. "Oh, I thought she just went to the toilet. Well at least I'll be able to get a good nights sleep."

22:56PM
The alarms sounded, signalling the next infection. "CASSANDRA. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

She glanced at the memory wall before making her decision. "Right, I have to choose the person who I trust the least." She pointed at a males face. "Jason, I choose to infect Jason."

He then made his way in, joining the existing three. "No one trusts the big guy, eh?!" He jokes, showing Cassandra his isn't that offended. "Nah I see where you're coming from, past Winner, proven strategist. Not to be trusted."

23:24PM
One more alarm sounded, awakening the eliminated housemates. "JASON. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

Jason rubbed his tired eyes, before making a rash decision. "Um Nikki, she seems the most popular with the public ..." He announced, before crashing back to sleep. Nikki silently entered and chose a bed.

00:00AM
The final alarm of the day took off, Nikki already awake as she was expecting it. "NIKKI. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

"Um, Sarah? I think that's her name?"

Arlie, Ashleigh, Chris, Danny, Eileen Mitch and Sindy are still in the running for being Head of Household, whilst Cassandra, Gary, Jason, Neda, Nikki and Sarah have been infected and knocked out. The vote for Britains Nominee is still open here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DFN7SFV

Last edited by Morgan.; 18-04-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old 22-04-2017, 07:40 AM #7
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Head of Household Competition #1; Day 2
7:00AM

Big Brother decided to give the housemates the rest of the night to sleep, but at the crack of dawn, another alarm sounded. "SARAH. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

Upon waking up to their first day in the house, Sarah rushed to the memory wall with everyone else behind her to decide the next nominee. "Right, the person I choose has to be someone I can't trust in the game." She paused, scratching her chin. "Mitch is a loose cannon, I have to infect Mitch."

It wasn't long before he returned, emerging from The Diary Room Door. "Let's get this party started then?"

9:34AM
Cassandra and Gary were in the garden, beside the maple leaf shaped pool, on the navy chairs. "We need Eileen to win this Head of Household competition." Gary urged.

"Is she not," Cass struggled for the right word. "A little erratic?"

"But she hasn't played our game before." Gary reminded Cassandra. "And at the moment, she's naive, she will be sticking to this alliance and trying to protect it as much as possible. If she wins HOH that guarantees us safety for the week, and I imagine there's people in this house that Britain hate much, much, much more than us."

The alarms then sounded, with Mitch standing up form his spot in the bedroom and rushing to the memory wall so he could make his decision. "MITCH. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

"Right, thinking strategically, I have to infect Arlie." He decided, watching the Canadian enter the house. "Sorry Arlie, it had to be done sometime or another."

"You've all succeeded in eliminating most of the Canadians!" Arlie added, laughing. "Way to go!"

Jason nodded. "Well that's because you know how to play this game!"

"What's to say us Brits don't know how to play!" Nikki said, really seriously. "I mean I spent a few months in their game."

"And how many game moves did you make Nikki?" Mitch added. "Because I don't remember any ..." He laughed.

Nikki nodded in agreement. "Good point actually."

10:58AM
Once again, the dreaded alarm sounded and Arlie, who was sat in the pool, knew exactly who he wanted to eliminate from the competition next. "ARLIE. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

"It has to be Ashleigh."

Ashleigh came straight in, greeting Nikki first and foremost. "Hey, great to see you again!"

"You too!" Nikki replied. "I cant believe we are reunited!" They had formed quite a bond when locked up in quarantine previously. "You want a drink?"

"Sure!"

12:00PM
It was Ashleigh's turn to infect someone now, signalled by the siren going off once again. "ASHLEIGH. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

Ashleigh peeked at the memory wall from the kitchen, making up her mind. "Danny please." She smiled in her Irish accent.

Danny then walked in, accompanied by more sirens. "DANNY. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT. THIS HOUSEMATE WILL HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER WHO BECOMES HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD."

Danny immediately felt the pressure, struggling on who to choose. "Ooh, I'll have to go with Chris."

The show then flicked to quarantine where Chris had just found out the result. "CHRIS. EITHER EILEEN OR SINDY WILL BE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. WHO WILL BE THE FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD?"

"I'm going to have to make a move that is best for my game." He revealed. "So the first Head of Household will be Eileen."

"EILEEN." Big Brother began. "YOU ARE THE FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. PLEASE BEGIN THINKING ON THE FIRST 6 HOUSEMATES YOU WANT TO KEEP SAFE THIS WEEK BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO NAME THEM TOMORROW EVENING."

Back in the Main House, shortly after Eileen's crowning, Jason and Sarah were talking quietly in the white and red bathroom. "We are going to need to last a while if we don't want to look like idiots!" Jason laughed.

Sarah was confused. "Why would we look like idiots?"

"We both won our versions of the show." He replied. "If we don't last at least a few weeks we are going to look silly. Look, you can probably tell what I'm suggesting here." Sarah nodded yes. "Why don't we form an alliance - just one where we agree to keep each other safe in evictions and safety ceremonies."

"I'm up for it." Sarah smiled. "I just don't want us to make obvious nods to the alliance like using the veto on one another or campaigning hard."

"Sure thing." Sarah then left the room.

Jason spotted the fellow Brits sunbathing in the garden, so hinted they should all enter. "We are outnumbered." Jason frowned. "Let's form a British alliance, agree to always vote off the Canadians, always nominate the Canadians, always use the veto on one another." He suggested. "You get the idea. You all up for it." Everybody nodded, then began dispersing.

Eileen will nominate two Housemate for eviction; but you also have the chance to nominate one final Housemate and this vote is still open here - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DFN7SFV

Sorry for the delay
Old 22-04-2017, 08:09 AM #8
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Eileen will be removed from the poll as she is not eligible to be nominated.
Old 22-04-2017, 10:07 AM #9
meekro wahvé

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
The Circle 2019: Woody
meekro wahvé

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
The Circle 2019: Woody

Mess at Eileen being hoh
Jřsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 11:01 AM #10
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jřsh View Post
Mess at Eileen being hoh
Old 22-04-2017, 11:32 AM #11
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Safety Ceremony #2; Day 4
7:04AM

After waking up earlier than the rest, Eileen, Gary and Cassandra saw it fitting to meet together in the garden and discuss who they Eileen was nominating and who she was keeping safe. "I don't want to nominate any of the British housemates, I feel like it would only bring bad energy to the house." She put forward. "So I have Arlie, Mitch, Neda and Sindy to choose from. What are your thoughts?"

"Do you want to make big moves and stand out in the first week," Cassandra asked. "Or do you want to lay low and get no blood on your hands?"

Gary nodded. "Whatever you do we promise we will keep you safe." He reassured.

"Right then." Eileen thought. "I'm going to make a big move. If I stand any chance of winning I need to get the big players out now. Who do you recommend nominating?"

"Neda." Cassandra immediately put forward. "She is a big threat, you will have the votes to get her out after the Canadian seasons events last year, she isn't the best at competitions either."

Eileen agreed. "Yeah, she definitely is a contender. But do I put her up against a strong player, or do I put someone weak up in the hope of ensuring her exit?"

Gary advised this one. "In my personal opinion, I would put Arlie in the block. He is both a physical and mental threat so if anything he will get himself off the block before Neda. If he does, that's your chance to put a floater up."

10:15AM
Emma greeted the housemates once again. "It's time for the second safety ceremony. Arlie, Ashleigh, Chris, Mitch, Neda and Sindy; you're all in danger still. Eileen, who are you saving first?"

Eileen knew she wanted the Brits safe straight off of the bat. "I'm going to save Ashleigh first. She's a lovely girl and I cant wait to spend some time with her!"

"Who are you saving next, Eileen?"

"Chris please." She announced. "I have to stick up for the Brits in this Battle of the Nations so that's my decision."

"Eileen." Emma began. "Arlie, Mitch, Neda and Sindy are left. Two of these need to be on the block. Which housemate are you going to nominate first of all, and why?"

Ashleigh thought for a second, making sure she wanted to go through with the alliances plan. "I'm going to nominate Neda. She is very smart, very young, and I believe she could take people like myself out and I'd love to stay around a little longer."

Emma accepted the nomination. "Eileen, who is your second and final nomination, and why?"

"I have to go with Arlie." Eileen revealed. "You have a strong chance of winning competitions so I want you to go ahead and win this Veto, save yourself."

"To confirm, Neda and Arlie will face eviction this week, unless saved by the Power of Veto." Emma confirmed. "Ashleigh, Chris, Mitch and Sindy. One of you will join Arlie and Neda on the block thanks to the public vote. That is all."

It comes down to Ashleigh, Chris, Mitch and Sindy for who will join Arlie and Neda on the block. You can vote here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DFN7SFV
Old 22-04-2017, 11:53 AM #12
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

The vote has closed for Britains first nominee of the season. The result will be revealed in the next episode.
Old 23-04-2017, 01:40 PM #13
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Britains Nominee #1; Day 5
8:28AM

After being put on the block, Arlie and Neda were discussing their plans with alliance member Sarah. "One if you has to win the Veto otherwise this alliance will be next to dead." The former winner encouraged. "It's just figuring out which if you is best to win it, or be taken off of the block."

"If I'm honest," Arlie began. "I think I have the votes to stay either way. Its Neda I'm worried about, so I don't need to win the Veto."

"You have a good chance though." Sarah admitted. "All we need is one of you off of the block. Arlie, you could use the Veto on Neda if you win?"

Arlie shook his head. "Are you stupid!? That would seal my Eviction, and it would expose the alliance."

"What makes you think I cant win the challenge anyway." Neda asked. "I mean it really does depend what it is and who else is competing. Eileen won't win it, guaranteed. Me and Arlie, I think, have an equal chance. I could win."

10:30AM
Emma gathered everybody around the sofas. "Big Brother House, its time to reveal who Britain chose to nominate alongside Arlie and Neda this week." She paused, for tension. "Ashleigh, Chris, Mitch and Sindy. With 75% of the vote, the housemate joining Arlie and Neda on the block is ..." Everybody was shocked by the high percentage. "Chris. Chris, Arlie, Neda you are facing eviction. You do however have a chance to save yourselves in the Power of Veto. Eileen, the HOH, as well as the three nominees, will compete alongside two players selected by random draw. On the sofa is a bag of names. Eileen, please pick up this bag."

Eileen did as told. "Yes!"

"Eileen. Please choose one name from the bag and state who it is." Emma instructed.

Eileen reached in, pulling out a name. "Jason."

"Jason." Emma announced. "You will play in the Power of Veto. Eileen, please choose one more name, and then somebody to host the task."

"Alright," Eileen reached in and chose somebody. "Cassandra. And I choose Gary to host, as I know how much he wanted to play."

Emma nodded. "Eileen, Arlie, Cassandra, Chris, Jason and Neda, you will all compete in the Power of Veto tomorrow, hosted by Gary. Best of Luck."

Last edited by Morgan.; 23-04-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 23-04-2017, 04:02 PM #14
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Power of Veto #1; Day 6
7:56AM

All of the Brits had gathered inside the bedroom to discuss what was to happen with the Veto, Eileen leading the meeting. "Right, I promise to keep all of you safe off of the bat if the Veto is used, but at the moment I want to keep nominations the same." She smiled. "The only person I want to take off is Chris, but I have no chance of winning so either you, Chris, or Jason need to win."

11:45AM
Gary emerged from the Diary Room dressed as a security guard, whilst all of Eileen, Neda, Arlie, Chris, Cassandra and Jason were dressed as bank robbers. Gary introduced the challenge. "Housemates, today, to win the Power of Veto, you need to unlock the Veto Vault. To do that, you need to search the house for 4 digit codes. Once you've found one, queue up behind the vault in the garden and attempt it. The housemate who successfully unlocks the vault will win the Power of Veto." He paused. "Your time starts ... NOW!" Everybody immediately got to work, finding codes and inputting them in the hope of winning the Veto. It was Arlie, on his first attempt who put in the winning code of '2449'. "Arlie, you have won the Power of Veto. Who have you decided to use it on?"

Arlie thought for a moment, before realising it didn't need any. "Let me guess here ... I'm using it on myself."

"Eileen." Gary begun. "Arlie has used the veto to remove himself from the block. Who do you name as the replacement nominee?"

"This is tough for me." Eileen frowned. "It has to be either Mitch or Sindy, I couldn't face putting Ashleigh on the block and everybody else has immunity. I'm afraid Sindy, you have to go up, but there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be leaving us."

Gary nodded. "Neda, Chris and Sindy, one of you will leave tomorrow evening. Good luck."

Britain has the power to cast one Eviction vote; but will it stack the odds against Neda, Chris or Sindy? You can vote here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZNCSJLK
Old 24-04-2017, 05:28 PM #15
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Next one will take time, be patient and remember to vote!
Old 27-04-2017, 05:53 PM #16
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Live Eviction #1; Day 7
Emma greeted the audience and general public on the usual catwalk stage. "Hello and Welcome to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations! This week, Eileen beat all the Competition to become the first Head of Household, nominating Arlie and Neda for the eviction. You decided Chris should join them. Arlie went on to win The Power of Veto, using it on himself. Eileen concluded the ceremony leaving Neda, Chris and Sindy facing tonight's eviction." She paused, breaking after the recap. "Lets catch you up with today's events in the house."

8:03AM
Its the morning of the eviction and either Neda, Chris or Sindy will be leaving the house, as voted for by 9 of their fellow housemates and the public. Eileen, Gary and Cassandra are in the kitchen discussing what they think, and what they want to happen. "I think Neda has to go this evening." Cassandra rolled her eyes, adding her opinion.

"She doesn't have the votes to stay." Gary added. "As soon as she leaves tonight, I bet things will be changing around here."

Eileen agreed. "I think I can get onto all of the Brits and urge them to evict Neda which gives us a 4 person set in a total of ten if they go with what I say."

"You have me and Cass." Gary reminded. "That takes us to six providing the Brits keep their word."

Cass smiled. "So even if one Brit votes out Sindy or Chris, we have a five person majority which means a tie. If we are playing fully by Canadian rules, Eileen, you break the tie so we can still get Neda out."

Eileen looked extremely pleased. "That's great news! First HOH and it goes my way!" She then thought of a precautionary measure. "Should we try and ensure one more vote so we can allow for a maximum of two people to stray or do you think everyone will go along with it?"

"They'll go along with it." Cass nodded. "Everyone knows how big of a player Neda is."

10:43AM
Not wanting her main alliance in jeopardy, Sarah approaches ally Jason to discuss the eviction. "Look Jason, we need to discuss tonight." She urged. "Needs cannot go home just yet, she can be the perfect spare vote, she can be someone we string along to the end, she's the perfect pawn."

Jason nodded. "I agree. Then we have the dilemma off Chris or Sindy." He frowned. "I have offered allegiance to the British Housemates however if I am not alone then I will definitely vote out Chris."

"I think that's the best way forward." Sarah agreed. "If you can vote out Chris undetected then it might allow us to get him out."

9:00PM
Emma applauded the round of action. "Right, j think it's time to kick off tonight's eviction vote." The crowd cheered. "To clarify; each housemate excluding both nominees and the Head of Household will privately cast a vote to evict, followed by you at home. The housemate with the majority of votes will leave the house for good. Let's cross over to the house." Emma turned to the screens. "Housemates, this is Emma. I will now give Neda, Chris and Sindy the chance to explain why they should be saved from eviction. Chris, you're first."

Chris stood before the others. "This Week has been eye opening, I've played a brand new game with brand new people and, quite frankly, I've loved every second of it. I'm only just getting used to it, so give me a chance to shine brighter!"

"Neda." Emma continued.

"I understand I am a very strong player." She began. "But I have turned over a clean slate and have given everybody a fresh chance. I'd love to show you all what I'm like deep down!"

Emma introduced the final nominee. "Sindy."

Sindy stood and began. "I am the replacement nominee and I'm up against very, very strong threats so keep me around and I can be your spare vote to keep you in!"

"Thank you." The host smiled. "It's time to get to the vote. We, in the interest of fairness, will go in alphabetical order. Arlie, you're up first."

Arlie entered the paint splattered diary room to cast his vote. "I vote to evict Chris."

"I vote to evict," Ashleigh thought for a moment. "Neda."

Unheard to the housemates, Emma notified us of the scores. "It's one a piece for Chris and Neda, let's see how Cassandra votes."

"I vote to evict Neda." Cassandra laughed.

"Two for Neda, one for Chris and none for Sindy. "The host updated.

Danny entered the room to vote. "I vote to evict Neda."

Emma accepted it. "Three for Neda, one for Chris and still zero for Sindy."

"I'm evicting Neda." Gary made up his mind immediately.

"Right." Jason frowned. "I have to evict Chris."

"That's four for Neda, two for Chris," Emma began. "And still nothing for Sindy."

"I vote to evict Neda." Mitch decided.

Nikki was next inside. "I have to evict Neda."

Emma updated the vote. "Neda has reached six votes whilst Chris remains on two and Sindy sticks with zero. Let's see how Sarah votes."

Sarah smiled as she entered. "Probably won't mean much to the game, but I have to evict Chris."

"That leaves the vote on six to Neda, three to Chris and none to Sindy." She paused before revealing Britains vote. "Britain, you evicted Neda. Let's break the news to the house." After everybody was reseated, Emma revealed. "I can reveal that by a vote of seven, to three, to nothing ..." She paused. "Sindy ..."

"What?!" Sindy was confused.

"You are safe, with no votes." She congratulated. "Neda. Chris. By a vote of seven to three, the first housemate to be evicted is ..." It was tense. "Neda. Neda, please make your way out of the house immediately as you have been evicted."

Neda left, disappointed at her placement. Emma hugged her on the stage. "Its such a shame to see you go!"

"Right, Neda is out of the house. Shortly, a brand new Head of Household will be crowned. You can catch that tomorrow. But now, the vote is opening once again. Not only will you be picking the third nominee to join the block but you'll be granting one Housemate Britains Care Package, the winner of this weeks receiving 'Save-A-Friend' where they can grant immunity it's to one housemate for the entire week. You can vote here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FYK3QHY . See you soon!"
Old 27-04-2017, 08:41 PM #17
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Once somebody receives a Care Packacge, they cannot receive another. The Head of Household cannot receive a Care Package in their Week.
Old 29-04-2017, 08:36 AM #18
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Head of Household #2; Day 8
7:00AM

At the Crack of Dawn, Big Brother instructed Housemates to dress in their medieval themed costumes and join the backyard. Eileen, dressed as a queen, began explaining what was happening. "Housemates, welcome to the second Head of Household Competition. Today, you'll remain outside, alongside these knight prices with your faces carved on. Before you you will see a golden crown and a silver sword. You have two minutes to press the crown against the knights head. You must then hold it in position. If your crown falls or loses contact with the knight you will be out." Everybody nodded. "The two minutes start ... NOW!" Whilst trying to position their crowns, Nikki seemed to struggle. "Times up."

"Ah crap!" Nikki shouted, going to sit on the 'ELIMINATED' bench. "I'm awful at challenges."

"Nikki, as you failed to position your crown, you will not compete in the competition." Eileen informed. "Good luck everybody else."

7:38AM
Everybody was performing extremely well, however Jason was determined to win so he could eliminate some very strong threats in the game. He nodded at Sarah, encouraging her to leave the game as she could expose the alliance if she sticks around and Jason wins. "I'm really sorry guys, but I have to step down." She frowned, dropping her crown and walked over to the sub bench. "I couldn't hold on any longer."

"Its alright!" Nikki reassured. "I was out within two minutes!"

Chris then also dropped his crown, accidentally! "Damn!" He shouted, disappointed as he feared nomination by Britain once again. "I cant believe I did that!"

8:00AM
Eileen took a cue card and allowed remaining housemates to step down. "You have been playing for an hour now. Just eight of you are still in the running so you now can only hold your sword with one hand. You have two minutes to readjust. Good luck!" Cassandra struggled to get the balance right, dropping her series and giving up. "Your two minutes are up. Cassandra, as your crown isn't currently balanced on your knight, you have been eliminated. Good luck everybody else."

It was only a few minutes until Ashleigh let go of her knight. "I couldn't have held that position any longer!"

8:16AM
Mitch began wobbling, struggling to keep his crown balanced. "Sorry everyone, but I cant continue this any longer!" He then dropped his crown and took a seat on the side bench. "Its too difficult to continue."

Danny agreed. "Sure is!" He then also dropped his crown, not really caring if he was in power or not. "You're All bound to ,set longer than me anyway!"

8:30AM
Eileen had another announcement. "Next week, Britain will have a chance to vote for four housemates they want to be on Slop, called Have-Nots, for the week. The next one of you four to drop from the competition will have a Slop Pass for the entire game, meaning you will never be a Have-Not.

Gary immediately dropped his crown, believing the Slop Pass was more beneficial to his overall game as compared to one Head of Household. "There's no way I'm not having that Slop Pass, bitches!"

"You've been playing for one hour and thirty minutes." Eileen informed. "Let's see who really wants it ..." Ice cold water poured down over them, continuously.

Arlie frowned. "I cant keep this up any longer." He let go of his sword, triggering the crown to drop. "Good luck to you both, though."

Just Jason and Sindy remained. "If I give you Head of Household will you keep me safe?" Sindy asked quietly, making a silent deal. Jason nodded, his fingers crossed behind his back. She then dropped, leaving Jason as the last standing.

"Jason!" Eileen smiled. "You are the second Head of Household of the season. You need to start deciding which Housemates you are going to keep safe.

Jason has won Head of Household, leaving him to make two nominations. Don't forget you have the chance to give somebody, excluding Jason, a Care Package and to add someone to the block. You can decide that here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FYK3QHY

Last edited by Morgan.; 29-04-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:38 AM #19
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Britain's Care Package #1; Day 9
9:18AM

Jason met with Sarah early on in the morning, to discuss his HOH win and what he planning to do with the week. "So, do you know who you're going to put up for eviction?"

"I have an idea." Jason smiled. "There's no doubt I'm a physical threat in this game so I'm planning on using the Competition to determine those who are a threat to my game. That why I wanted you out early in ..."

Sarah looked confused. "Yeah, I was going to try and win it but I got the idea you wanted me out."

"Basically," Jason explained. "I want to put up the two Canadians who biggest threat to my game. I'm planning on Arlie and Sindy as they were the last two in. If you stuck around longer I'd have been caught out for not nominations you and our alliance would be exposed."

10:45AM
The housemates were gathered around the sofas for an announcement from Emma. "Housemates. I am about to introduce a brand new twist to the game that could throw EVERYTHING on its head. Each week, Britain will award one housemate a Care Package to help them in that Week of the game. Once you've achieved a Care Package, you can't have another until there's no other choices. The current Head of Household will not be given the Care Package if they top the vote - instead, second place will take that weeks." Everybody nodded, eager to find out the first. "This week, the Care Package is 'Save-A-Friend." The holder will be able to keep one person safe until the next eviction. I can reveal that Mitch, Sarah and Sindy ..." She paused for tension. "You are the bottom three and will NOT receive this weeks Care Package."

"Do I even have any friends to save!" Mitch laughed, making fun of the situation.

Nikki scowled. "You could save me!"

Emma continued with the result. "I can also reveal that Cassandra and Eileen ..." It was nerve wracking, with the two expecting to be next out. "You both topped the vote and so a tiebreak is in order. As you know, it's always best to stay on the right side of the HOH. Cassandra, during the HOH competition 'BB Bug', you infected Jason with the virus therefore Eileen - you will be granted the Care Package. Eileen, you would you like to grant immunity for the week to?"

Eileen thought for a second. "I'm going to pick the person who perhaps is the biggest threat, yet somebody I'd love to get to know more so I am granting immunity to Gary."

"Gary." Emma smiled. "You are free to enjoy this week in the house without fear of nomination and without the danger of eviction. That is all housemates."

1:38PM
Gary caught Eileen by the pool to thank her. "OMG Eileen, I'm so grateful you're keeping me in to play during Week 3!"

"That's okay!" Eileen smiled. "I had the power, and I had to use it. It always would've been either you or Cassandra, how could I give them to anyone else?"

"Just be careful not to expose our alliance." Gary warned. "But anyway, I'm so happy I'm safe! Jason is for sure targeting us Canadians so we need to do our best to keep Cass in, but even if you end up on the block I will campaign so hard to keep you."

So Jason needs to choose two to put on the block, whilst you need to choose the third. Remember that person CANNOT be Gary as he is safe for the week, but you can make your decision here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FYK3QHY
Old 29-04-2017, 10:53 AM #20
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

The no,inaction vote has closed.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:40 PM #21
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Going to be cranking out some really quick, shirt chapters to get this moving.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:41 PM #22
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Safety Ceremony #3; Day 10
10:15AM

Emma greeted thee houses on the sofas for the next Safety Ceremony, where Jason will announce the first four to be safe, and subsequently be exempt from the Britain's Nominee Vote. "Jason. I think you know what's coming. Its time for you to keep some people safe. Who will you be saving first?"

Jason had pre-planned his choices. "I'm saving Nikki. Nikki, at the moment you are no threat to my game as you're unlikely to win competitions and therefore have limited power. You were also first out of the Head of House."

"Jason." Emma smiled. "Please save a second housemate."

"Sarah." He decided. "Although you're a winner of the format, you performed terribly in the Head of House so you're currently low on my threat radar."

Emma accepted it. "Please save another housemate Jason."

"Chris, you weren't too great in the Head of House and I think you deserve a break after being Britain's Nominee last week." Jason congratulated.

"Please name the final housemate you'd like to keep safe." Emma prodded.

Jason kept the Brit-Canada ratio even. "Cassandra, I'm saving you because you don't perform that well in competitions so you're not a threat."

Emma accepted his four decisions. "Congratulations Nikki, Sarah, Chris and Cassandra. You are safe for this week and WILL play in Week 3 alongside Jason and Gary. Unfortunately - Arlie, Ashleigh, Danny, Eileen, Mitch and Sindhi - you're all still in danger of being nominated. That's all."
Old 08-05-2017, 05:31 PM #23
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Due to recent events in my life, this will not be continuing. I shall update the thread with what would've happened (using my own opinion as the public vote).
Old 08-05-2017, 05:34 PM #24
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Day 11
Jason had to save four more housemates, deciding on Ashleigh, Mitch and Danny first of all as they were next to fail the HOH so currently bear no threat. It came down to Eileen, Sindy and Arlie where he decided to nominate Sindy and Arlie as the strongest physical competitors.

Day 12
Emma revealed that Britain decided to nominate Ashleigh. Big Brother hosts Arisa Cox and Emma Willis then entered the house to host the Power of Veto competition which Jason, Sindy, Arlie, Ashleigh, Chris and Gary played in.

Day 13
Power of Veto ("Veto Fore Sale")
Taking turns, each HouseGuest putted at an oversized golf course, scoring points according to
the difficulty of the hole they scored in. After gaining a certain amount of points, they could then
redeem different punishments, as well as the Power of Veto at the highest required score of 60.
The competition would continue until all 6 prizes had been redeemed, with the last prize
remaining going to the last HouseGuest to redeem a prize. Arlie won the Power of Veto, with
Sindy winning the punishment of wearing a caddy costume for the week, Jason winning a
punishment of fetching golf balls from the swimming pool at random times throughout the week,
Ashleigh winning a handicap for the next Head of Household competition, Gary winning a
punishment of having to lie in a sand pit for 24 hours, with the exception of using the bathroom,
and Chris was made not allowed to play for the next Veto competition. Arlie decided to use the
Power of Veto on himself, and Jason chose Mitch as the replacement nominee.

Day 14
The housemates voted for the eviction.
Arlie - Ashleigh
Cassandra - Sindy
Chris - Sindy
Danny - Mitch
Eileen - Sindy
Gary - Sindy
Nikki - Ashleigh
Sarah - Ashleigh
Britain - Ashleigh
Sindy was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 4-4-1, with Jason breaking the tie
between Sindy and Ashleigh.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:47 PM #25
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

After the eviction, the HouseGuests headed to the backyard for the next Head of Household competition, where Jason, as outgoing HoH, would not compete.
▪ Head of Household ("BB Bar Code"): Each houseguest was given a chain link, and in rounds of 15 minutes, were to measure many randomly numbered planks, and to win, had to find the longest plank. Each round, each HouseGuest could make only one guess, and if wrong, had to sit out of the game until the subsequent round. After three rounds, Arlie guessed the correct plank and became the 3rd Head of Household of the season.
The next day, America's Care Package was delivered, with Mitch winning the power of choosing the type of Veto to be played for this week. He had the choice of the Diamond Power of Veto, which would allow the holder to veto a nominee and also choose the replacement nominee, the Boomerang Power of Veto, which allows the holder to veto both of the nominees on the block, and the Double Power of Veto, which puts two vetos up for grabs, meaning that there would be two Power of Veto holders.
During the two Safety Ceremonies, Scott nominated Ashleigh and Chris for eviction. Britain decided to put Jason on the block. Later that day, the Power of Veto competition took place, where Mitch chose to put the Double Power of Veto up for grabs.
▪ Power of Veto ("Fitting In"): By random draw, the houseguests took turns choosing another houseguest to challenge in a puzzle, where four tetrominoes had to be fitted into a 4x4 square. The first houseguest to complete the puzzle and press the buzzer would eliminate the other houseguest from the competition, and would then go back to the end of the line. As the Double Power of Veto was in play, the competition would continue until two houseguests were left, where both would win a Power of Veto. Arlie, Ashleigh, Chris, Jason, Danny and Mitch were selected to play. Eventually, Arlie and Mitch both won the Power of Veto.
On Day 21, Mitch chose to use the Power of Veto on Chris, and Arlie chose not to use his Power of Veto. As Head of Household, Arlie chose Mitch as the replacement nominee. Subsequently on Day 22, at the Live Eviction, Housemates all voted.
Cassandra evicts Jason
Chris evicts Jason
Eileen evicts Ashleigh
Gary evicts Jason
Mitch evicts Jason
Nikki evicts Jason
Sarah evicts Ashleigh
Britain evicts Jason
Jason was evicted by a vote of 6-2-0.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
battle, big brother, interactive, nations, story, vote