Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 05-07-2018, 12:00 PM #1
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Default Sam the "poor me" robot.

Talk about milking a situation. She's hardly good at hiding the nasty side that obviously dominates her personality. Too bad it still won't stop her gaining/maintaining silly support.

Did you see how quickly her bad tempered little body went from sad to elated right after she was gifted the silly "trending" power? which she was guaranteed to get whether it was legit or not. She's obviously been non stop whining to Grodner and co, threatening to leave because Grodner made a fool of her with the silly robot nonsense, and Grodner's been like: Listen, Sammi, don't keep looking at this as a punishment. It's actually a great thing because it will get you lots of sympathy. Add to that, I'm going to gift you a silly power, regardless of whether you actually come first or stone motherless last. Just in case you're too thick to pick it, "bonus life" is the one to choose. We'll say "chance" in the description, and while it might be for anyone else, your return will be as certain as the beard's "round trip ticket" "chance"...

Pathetic.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:37 PM #2
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:56 PM #3
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

I feel bad for Sam that she got a twist like she got with the Robot thing, but I do get annoyed at Housemates that seek victimhood, and it's not exactly entertaining to watch someone being upset all of the time even if it is justified.

Personally though BBUSA has got to stop copying BBCAN with these OTT twists that ruin someone's game, Sam will not be able to realistically win the game now and it's not on as she has been took down by production meddling.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 04:27 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I feel bad for Sam that she got a twist like she got with the Robot thing, but I do get annoyed at Housemates that seek victimhood, and it's not exactly entertaining to watch someone being upset all of the time even if it is justified.

Personally though BBUSA has got to stop copying BBCAN with these OTT twists that ruin someone's game, Sam will not be able to realistically win the game now and it's not on as she has been took down by production meddling.
I agree Mystie. There's no way they should be interfering to the point where it's hindering social interaction for any individual player. But it's surely up to the players to adapt to any and all situations they're put in. If you're not mentally strong enough to deal with any and all of the possible "tortures" you could face while in the house, you shouldn't be anywhere near the game. This victim role is agonisingly tedious. Listening to Sam is like listening to a depressing album on slo-mo.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:58 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
I agree Mystie. There's no way they should be interfering to the point where it's hindering social interaction for any individual player. But it's surely up to the players to adapt to any and all situations they're put in. If you're not mentally strong enough to deal with any and all of the possible "tortures" you could face while in the house, you shouldn't be anywhere near the game. This victim role is agonisingly tedious. Listening to Sam is like listening to a depressing album on slo-mo.
I get what you're saying, and I agree with you to a certain extent.

For me I think I would've liked the twist to have happened more in the middle of the season so that Sam had at least developed some bonds with the Housemates if she had've still been there.

KRO!
Old 07-07-2018, 05:03 PM #6

Poor me, poor me, pour me another drink!
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:08 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I get what you're saying, and I agree with you to a certain extent.

For me I think I would've liked the twist to have happened more in the middle of the season so that Sam had at least developed some bonds with the Housemates if she had've still been there.
Sure. Much more reasonable. But Grod and co are like big kids who have the run of a candy store,, they can't wait to dive straight in and gobble up the big stuff.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:31 AM #8
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Poor me, poor me, pour me another drink!

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:04 PM #9

Let's pretend I can't say anonymity... So bloody boring and predictable. Unfortunately, with these entitled freaks, the dumb card is usually played alongside the victim one.

Also ridiculous watching her act like she was ever "considering" using her silly power on Swaggy. To think the show goes out of their way to save floating rotters like Sam, yet a strong character like Swaggy is booted with their obvious blessing.

Preposterous.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:59 AM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sure. Much more reasonable. But Grod and co are like big kids who have the run of a candy store,, they can't wait to dive straight in and gobble up the big stuff.
It definitely feels like it's big kids.

KRO!
Old 16-07-2018, 11:45 PM #11

Sam sucking to the HOH: You do your Scottie thing, and I'm just gonna let you do whatever..(while I float through the game doing nothing but expecting never to be put on the block, before being handed half a mill by bitter jurors)
Old 24-07-2018, 06:00 AM #12

Did you see what a scummy ratbag Sam was during her mickey mouse HOH reign?(one she was handed on a plate by Kaycee and Tyler, otherwise she'd have won jack sh!t) Thinking she's a big shot laying down the law.. "nobody is allowed in here.. I've already decided who I'm putting up, I'll be having no one-on ones etc.. Totally clueless and pathetic. And she tops it all off by giving a ridiculous nom speech, trying to shame 2 girls she's obviously blind jealous of. That's the problem with weak, dense players like silly Sam,, when they get the slightest whiff of power they act like they're untouchable for the rest of the game, not giving the slightest bit of thought as to how their immediate actions might affect them further down the road.

Fair play to those who admit to have been taken in by her poor me, innocent act.. but now see her for the nasty, selfish cow she is.

Of course, the many who have "fallen in love with her" will just turn a blind eye to all her selfish, horrible traits.

Here's hoping one of those evicted girls gets straight back in..either of them or Fessy win the next HOH..and they send silly Sam's entited ass straight out the door the following week..
Old 24-07-2018, 03:09 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Sam slut-shaming the two girls was really out of order imo.

Bring on next week.

KRO!
Old 26-07-2018, 12:16 PM #14

Not content with trying to shame her targets and bring them to tears, silly Sam continued on with her ridiculous hate campaign. Even the bullying beard would've most likely been watching that shaking his head, shouting through the tv for her to ease up with her pathetic aggression. She also seemed incredibly smug in the DR about the fact she wouldn't be seeing either of them return after eviction. In a season that's becoming increasingly predictable, it's almost certain they'll make it easier to return than not. So it must simply be sheer arrogance and gang handed protection(feeling nice and safe in the "6") that's allowed her such a care-free attitude towards bullying a couple of younger girls..

Also utter cringe watching her suck up to Fessy. She's delusional enough to believe he's really interested in her. She prolly thinks a home run is just around the corner..
Old 04-08-2018, 02:36 AM #15

I seen Sam's latest move is to "do whatever Tyler says". It's garbage like her that make the game so boring and predictable.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:14 PM #16
Banned

Banned

Quote:
...your return will be as certain as the beard's "round trip ticket" "chance"...[/B]
i must be a fan because i think by "the beard" you're referring to is that Abrahamian (sp?), the nearly resident entrepreneurial Jew from the 'Gilded Age', the dude that did nothing but shout "Friendship!!" every 10 minutes like a good old 19th century 'robber baron'.
Dudes you are watching a cartoon hell of your historical past, or is it the present and future?

I agree with you about Sam, like who's legs go like that after being dipped in ice-water??
Binbin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 08:02 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I seen Sam's latest move is to "do whatever Tyler says". It's garbage like her that make the game so boring and predictable.
I thought that comment was pathetic as well.

Sam at this point is just not ticking many positive boxes for me, I hope she goes soon.

KRO!
Old 05-08-2018, 08:02 PM #18
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Sam might be the closest thing we can get to another random skittles HOH if she wins again
Old 06-08-2018, 08:21 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binbin View Post
i must be a fan because i think by "the beard" you're referring to is that Abrahamian (sp?), the nearly resident entrepreneurial Jew from the 'Gilded Age', the dude that did nothing but shout "Friendship!!" every 10 minutes like a good old 19th century 'robber baron'.
Dudes you are watching a cartoon hell of your historical past, or is it the present and future?

I agree with you about Sam, like who's legs go like that after being dipped in ice-water??
Yes. With that clown not there this time, production have a new pet with pretty boy Tyler..and seem determined to guide him through to his pre-planned victory.

Just when I thought silly Sam couldn't get any more desperate and pathetic, she proves me wrong by calling a house meeting and telling them all to "let her win" the comp to control the house for the week. When the rest of the house rightfully laughed and mocked her pathetic plan..she had the gall to say she was "just trying to help". The only reason she couldn't see how ridiculous this idea was is because of her sense of entitlement. What she was basically telling them was she isn't part of the game the way the rest of them are. They should all have to fight a bit harder to remain/progress while she gets a cosy free passage over another hurdle. Absolutely absurd.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:24 PM #20
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

At least her delusion is entertaining lol
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 01:53 AM #21

Silly Sam's latest bullshyte. "I just refuse to let Bayleigh go out of here thinking she was all alone" .. After showing bullying behaviour towards a couple of girls, Grodner's obviously told her she has to try and show a much more selfless, "caring" side. She struggled to keep a straight face as she read Grodner's script "I refuse to cut other people down".

Grodner: Let's paint a picture that you're just a poor little pup who doesn't have a sole friend in the whole wide world.. apart from your bed.

Sam: But won't they remember all the times my mask slipped and out came my true wickedness?

Grodner: Sure, some of them will, but in the main you'll find that most people are really gullible, and will readily accept whatever garbage we feed them. We'll accompany your poor me speech with visuals of you with buckets of croc tears all over your face.. and from there, you'll have most people eating out of your hand again.

At least good to see her fellow houseguests are beginning to see right through her "poor me" nonsense..

But according to silly Sam(now that they've rumbled her at least..) they're all scum! She's the only "real person" in there. They're all there "just to win a bunch of money"(unlike herself of course, whose main aim to make lifelong friends on the way to winning the game and then give that big bunch of money away to some needy charities..)
Old 14-08-2018, 08:32 AM #22

^^^ Thats pretty much spot on. Jesus I know not every person is a superfan but I would assume you at least get the basis of the show before joining.

There is always one person crying, claiming they didn't know there was going to be backstabbing and lying. Although the ones sobbing because they miss their family always confuse me. Have you never been on a sleep over or went away on a trip?

If Sam wins I think Im done with BB lol
Mandie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 11:36 AM #23
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Sam the "poor me" robot to Sam the "pour me a glass of your blood" psychopath
Old 16-08-2018, 11:32 AM #24

Silly Sam's finally sussed that production pet Tyler couldn't give a shyte about her..the same way she couldn't give a shyte about him or anyone else..which naturally has her concerned as it's finally dawning on her(with the numbers dwindling) that he'll toss her away like a 2nd hand piece of trash the moment he and his production mates have finished using her to benefit his advancement.
Old 23-08-2018, 06:41 PM #25

More nonsensical time-wasting segments from Silly Sam as she tries to convince feeble Fessy of sticking his gf on the block

Pathetic.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
poor me, robot, sam