Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Old 15-08-2007, 03:20 PM #1

Default New BigBrother Week By Week and house plan

This is my Second go at a Week By Week plan and a 3D Type of house plan , Its very colourfull and Hopefully very unique.

The House

Entrance
- Housemates enter through the normal big brother doors with the logo on but then go straight inside the lift that takes them down to what i call the entrance room simular to BB8's but with grey instead of black. This area includes acess to a toilet which is shared with the Lounge.

Lounge
- The Lounge is a Seperate area which also shares acess to the Front Double Doors and a Toilet.
-There is also a Door and large window into the bedrooms.
- There is a Orange and blue bubble theme on the walls.
- The Seating in the lounge is very colourfull with each seat diffrent to the others in colour and style.
- There is acess to the diary room through a double door and a Big plasma tv next to it.

Bedroom's
- The bedroom has a Colourfull Pop-art sort of feel with room for 16 housemates. This year's bb bedroom also includes modern abstract art and models on the walls , Build in storage space for clothes and a Large Triple Bunk-bed.

Bathroom
- The bathroom is simple but efective
- It has a Lemon , Lime and Orange colour scheme
- It includes a Walk-in wet floor shower , 1 Sink , 1 toilet and 1 bath

Kitchen / Dinning
- The Kitchen and Dinning area is seperate to the rest of the house and acessed from the garden this series.
- It has a Green, Red, and blue colour scheme
- There is a Plasma screen tv on one of the walls.
- The Modern kitchen has many mod-cons asswell as a Big American silver fridge with ice depsencer.
- There is a door to the store room and a Large Wooden painted bench Dinning table.

Garden
- The Garden has a Alice in wonderland sort of feel to it with colourfull strip lights on Slanted and colourfull walls next to the pool and large turf made hedge-like walls which surround the garden.
- There is a Big Pool on one side of the garden which is Slightly raised aboth the level of the ground with decking which becomes a path to the main house.
- There is a seating area on wall aswell as a toilet.

The Hideaway
- The Hideaway is a small seating area with a small drinks fridge on the other side of the pool.
- It is acsessed by a bridge across the pool and a Hidden door in the wall, There is a window looking over the garden
- This area of the house will be un-known to housemates untill later in the series. Untill then the bridge is not there and the window and Door hidden.

The Diary room
- The Diary room is acessed through a double door in the Lounge area
- It has a Small entrance corridor to reduce sound from the house with Dark blue , Yellow and Dark red Leather on a Mirrored wall
- The Diary room chair is much like the entrance corridor with a Titled like effect made out of the 3 colours and Mirrors.

More info about the house
- There is a Secret door on the west side of the Lounge.
- Shutters can come down over the large windows in the Lounge , Bedroom and Kitchen.
- The House has many surprises

Week By Week Plan starting soon. Any Comments , Ideas or critism will be welcomed
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 03:21 PM #2

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):

Nice hideaway idea.

Well done for doing one so soon after your last...
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 03:32 PM #3

Thanks ,
I had so many ideas for tasks and stuff while doing my last one that i just wanted to put them somewhere.
Old 15-08-2007, 03:34 PM #4
smile:)

smile:)

Omg! That is so kewl! That would take me AGES to do. lol.
Noel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 04:44 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Noel
Omg! That is so kewl! That would take me AGES to do. lol.
Thanks , It dosnt really take me that long
Old 15-08-2007, 06:23 PM #6

My idea for the eye for this series ^

I Made that eye quite a while back and came across it just today after i posted this house and i thought it would suit it quite well.

Ive also designed the outside of the house and the stadge area for davina

Anyhow... Week by week plan coming later tonight
Old 16-08-2007, 09:13 PM #7

i like your other house better but this ones good too
bbcanada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 03:10 PM #8

i like this one better, it is more unique, than your over design. Good Job, can't wait to see your ideas.
KS2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 06:24 PM #9

Wednesday day 1
-All 14 housemates enter the house but onlly alowd in the lounge area
- After there all in Big brother announces that housemates will have to win the rest of the rooms in the house. They must win a task for each room , But if they fail the task they will still win the room but 1 suitcase wont be delieved to the house. Untill then camping beds and sleepingbags will be provided aswell as a sponge and a bucket of warm water and cold water aswell as toilteries and food.
-Housemates are given ugly clothes by big brother.

Thursday day 2
- Housemates have there chance to win the Garden area of the house
- The garden is opened and all housemates a gathered on the decking area. They have 10 minitues to look around the garden before they all brough back inside , 1 By 1 big brother will now call the housemates into the diary room and ask them a question each about the garden. They need 10 out of 14 questions to win the task and not have a 1 suitcases taken away when they are delieved on friday

Friday day 3
- At about 5am housemates are akaned from there sleeping bags by the lights turning on and a loud alarm, They are called to the sofas.
- To win the Bedroom area housemates will now need to make all the beds in the bedrooms correctly with the right coloured bedding on each bed in 5 minitues. 1 housemate is called to the store room to collect the bedding and the sheet telling housemates which colour on which bed.
- If they correctly put the right bedding on the beds in 5 mins 1 suitcase will not be taken away when they are later today
- Housemates can then go to sleep in there new beds.

- Later that day housemates are told that to win the kitchen they will need to taste a range of foods in the diary room. 10 of the 14 foods must be eaten for big brother to not take away 1 suitcase when they get delieved later today.

- That evening there is a Live show outside the house with davina , And 1 New housemate is sent into the house.

- The new housemate is then called to the diary room and told that for the next week he will become ' The Leader ' and all housemates must follow his comands and see to his every need.

Sat day 4
- That morning the leader is informed of this private quaters (The Entrance Area). His private corters have a Luxery double bed , a Large drinks fridge , aswell as Cubords for his things.
- The Leader must order all of his food (which housemates must cook) from a Menu and eat it in privacy in his quaters.

Sun day 5
- Normal Housemates are told that they must let 'The leader win any tasks in the following week to win the Luxery food budget'. The leader does not no this

- Housemates are given a Football and must arrange a game of football for todays task.

- The winning team are invited to to leaders corters for Dinner.

Mon day 6

- Today housemates must Play a game of pass the parcel , For them to win this task the leader must win.

- The winner of the pass the parcel (Which should be the leader) is called to the diary room and is told that they and 4 people of there choice will be the onlly one to nominate this week

Tue day 7

- Housemates must each write a Bigorathy about there life. Housemates must then read each others and rate each one on a scale of 1 - 14.
The leader must win this task

- Housemates are told who is up for eviction

Wed day 8

- Housemates are told if they have won this weeks task

Thursday day 9

-'The leader' is demoted from his status and must move from his quaters in the main bedroom.

Friday day 10

- Housemates find a Polling station in the main house and they must all vote for the person that they think will be evicted from the house tonight
- Big brother eviling later puts the odds on the plasma screen in the lounge.

- The garden is locked at 7.00
- Housemates must be in the lounge at 7.30
- At 8.00 the Crowd noises are turned on
- 1 Housemate gets evicted
Old 17-08-2007, 08:55 PM #10

loving the bridge
Nath is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 11:43 PM #11

Saturday day 11
- Housemates have a first evictee party with ballons and other party related stuff with the evicted housemate on them aswell as evicted housemate games

- At about 7.clock the garden is locked

1st Saturday Night Live Task (SNLT for short)

- All housemates are gathered in the lounge and the shutters to the garden go up

- Housemates are told about the Saturday night live task's and that each week of this series The Girls will go against the Boys in a task every saturday.
- This weeks SNLT task is a Obsticle corse in the garden , There are 7 obsticles to complete and the whole corse must be done as a Relay twice.
- The Girls go first (as lady's first) and then the boys. The Winning time is later announced to the group.
- The Prize for this weeks SNLT Winners is a Makeover of the Kitchen into a Mini-English Pub. Complete with Drinks , Salted snaks and a Slot Machine , there is also a Snooker table
- The Punishment for this weeks SNLT Losers is to act as Bar-Maids for the Pub they must not Play Snooker , Slot machine or consume any Drinks or snacks in the Pub.

Sunday day 12
- The Winning Housemates have the Pub for today aswell
- Housemates are told that they will learn of this weeks task tommrow

Monday day 13

- Housemates wake up to find the house transformed into a jungle (Trees , vines everywhere and the pool transformed into the swamp) (Accept the Bedroom that will closed and transformed later) 1 housemate is then called to the diary room and given a Enveleope with intructions that they must read.

- As part of the jungle task housemates must work for there meals everyday by a variety of diffrent methods (if they dont win the tasks for food slop is provided). They must must onlly wash during the Rainforest storms (provided through sprinkles attached on the house roof into the garden)

- This morning breakfast is provided for them

- At lunch housemates must Sing like birds and create a symthony of diffrent sounds for the store room to open for there foods

- Housemates must nominate

- Housemates must build a BBQ Grill over a fire out of few objects provided by big brother for there meal today.

Tuesday day 14
- Housemates must swim like fish in the bb swamp for there breakfast
( a certain amount of laps for the food to arrive )

- Housemates must watch like vultures during a rainforest video and answer a 9/14 questions to win the food

- They find out who is nominated

- For Dinner housemates are invited into the BB Hideaway treehouse there is a small amount of food and a small amount of chairs and tables to sit on housemates must share.

Wednesday day 15
- Housemates find out if they have won the jungle task (they need to have passed 3/5 to win a luxery shopping budget)

- Housemates enjoy a Jungle themed party in the garden with a selection of food , Music and Lights.

Thursday day 16

A Letter Box is provided by the diaryroom and a Postcard (with a picture of them on) is provided for each housemate they are allowed to post a letter home.

Friday day 17
Old 18-08-2007, 11:49 PM #12

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
The Apprentice 2013: Leah

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
The Apprentice 2013: Leah

wow! excellent design
goroos1994 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2007, 09:31 PM #13

Saturday day 18

-Random and diffrfent maybe scary things go on today (etc. Lights flashing , taps , doors not opening diary room lights changing colours aswell as mirrors shaking , cameras erratecly aswell as weird banging noises from the camera runs.)

- Housemates are all gathered in the lounge for this Saturday night live task (SNLT) we go live from davina in the studio to the house were the Lights go off and Big brother (now with a spooky echo voice calls 1 housemate for the boys and 1 from the girls to stand ). These two housemates are now called into the garden which is lit with errie colours and 2 spotlights on 2 chairs held aboth the Pool of slime (the pool).

- They are asked a number of questions about there other team mates and the loser (person who answered the less out of the 5 questions each is dropped into the Pool.) The winner of this weeks task wins a Fast Food Meal each to enjoy in the Entrance area. The Loser will be told of his Prize tommrow.

Sunday day 19

- The Loser of this weeks task is asked to pack his bags and later is called to the diary room and appears on the screen in the lounge. The loser is asked to read out the laminate which explains of Big Brother Freaky Week where nothing is what seems. All week housemates will wear Scare suits which include heartbeat monitors that will big brother when they get scared. They will take part in a Number of personal and group tasks which they must pass a number of to win a luxery shopping budget.

- The Loser housemate is told that they will be spening a while in Big Brother Big Private old haunted scary Mantion house manor. The loser is then asked to get the neseties out of there suitcase and move them into big brothers old case. The suitcase includes the scare suit which they must change into now. They are then took through a door in the lounge into Big Brothers Big Private old haunted scary Mantion house manor.

- Before the loser is taken to the manor housemates are later called to the entrance room to change into there scare suits while the house gets transformed into the Freaky week house.

- The Big Brothers Big Private old haunted scary Mantion house manor is a Specially designed scare house , the room has many secret doors (Walls that recolve , Many doors Picture frames that can be slided away to put a real face in , Many doors , a Coffin that can be entered from the back and a door under the big 4 poster bed ).

- The housemate who enteres this place is convicted to scares all night long aswell as constant chimes of the 13th hour , Flikering candle lights and doors opening and shuting (Before bed the Victim must watch scarrie movies and eat cheese and biscuits).

Monday day 20

- The loser must invite 1 housemate to Big Brothers Big Private old haunted scary Mantion house manor for a night over tonight. (Dinner also provided there).

- Some of the Other housemates must 'Face there fears' Today which include things like staying in a Coffin filled with Spiders , snakes and other things. (Helpers are at and in corners with Big hoods on aswell as scary masks (to hide there faces).)
- Housemates watch a documentry about the Camera run haunter and how legends tell that housemates can disapear when alone.

- A Housemate must take turns to watch in the cell and whenever something scary or spooky happens they must sound the alarm

- All housemates (accept loser in Big Brothers Big Private old haunted scary Mantion house manor nominate )

Tuesday day 21
- During the ealry morning in the Big Brothers Big Private old haunted scary Mantion house manor many other scary things happen

- More housemates must face there fears.

- 1 Housemate is called to the diary room but never returns (he is asked to wait in a off room (a Bed and other materials are set up for him/her to stay the night)

- Housemates find out who is nominated

Wednesday day 22

- Later that night all housemates are gathered in the lounge (including loser and teamates ) the is then house is plunged into darkness and a figure is standing there with a the missing housemate at the knees there is a Camera in the figures hand and then the hood goes down and he/she introduces him/her self as a new housemate

- Housemates are told if they have won the task if the passed a number of the smaller tasks

Thursday day 23
- Housemates are Given a Mask Ball in the garden to celeberate the end of freaky week during the Party other masked people mysterilly appear and leave.

Friday day 24

Davina warns veiwers that something very big is coming soon to the house , what will it be nobody nows.
Old 23-08-2007, 11:26 PM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

That's good Alex
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2007, 02:45 PM #15

Saturday day 25

- For this weeks SNLT (Saturday Night Live Task) all housemates are locked in the bedroom early and each group is given a script of a Part of the Alice in wonderland play. For this weeks SNLT each group of housemates must perform the play later tonight live in the garden

- Later that night in a special set up in the garden both groups perform the Play live. Then special voting lines for the task open and the puplic can vote the group they think was the best. Later on the winners are announced and the Treat and Punishment are told to be given out tommrow

Sunday day 26

- The house is decoarated like wonderland with White rose trees in the garden a Lillypond in the pool complete with fake frogs , The kitchen as a Mad hatters tea party , The Lounge as a Rabbit hole and the Diary room complete with cards stuck all over.

- This weeks punishment for LOSERS of the SNLT task is for the losers to become the servant cards while the WINNERS become charecters from the book (mad-hatter , queen etc) and enjoy a giant Party in the garden while the losers stay in the bedroom.

- The Rules for this weeks task is that all servants must obey any comant given by the other charecrers and must wear they card costumes at all times.
- The Charecters must continue to have AT-LEAST 12hours of tea-partys during the task and give orders to the Servant cards.

Monday day 27
- The Servants must all Paint the Roses red in 1 hour (More white roses are provided in the garden
- The Tea party task continues
- All Housemates must then nominate

Tuesday day 28
- The Servants find that the Queens Jam Tarts have been stolen and must find all 50 of them hidden in the house
- The Tea party task continues
- The Nominations are then revealed to the charecters but not the servants

Wednesday day 30
- Today all housemates must take part in the croyay game Unknown to the housemates the QUEEN must win the game to win this mini-task.
- The Tea Party Task Continues untill 5

- Housemates are told if they won the Tea-Party Task (They needed 10 hours out of 12) and the Many Mini-tasks during the week.
They need 4 out of the 6 tasks to win the Luzery shopping budget.

Thursday day 31
- Housemates play a Mini-task of STOP THE CLOCK (Simular to Musical statues but when the the stop clocks they must freeze) the winner of the game can invite 5 people to a Wonderland party in the Kitchen.

Friday day 32

-12 Housemates are now left in the house

Davina then explains that next week the big secret will be revealed to everyone but the housemates.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:08 AM #16

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:

I would love someone to take over this with more recent series
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:09 AM #17

Favourites:

Favourites:

wait these are fanmade LMAO
Old 05-05-2015, 12:09 AM #18

Favourites:

Favourites:

i googled house plans and it brought me to this thread never mind
Old 05-05-2015, 12:10 AM #19
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Not AlexTheGreat influencing the Crypt?

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:13 AM #20

Why didn't he finish?

Why the cliffhanger??????
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:14 AM #21

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Why didn't he finish?

Why the cliffhanger??????
"Davina then explains that next week the big secret will be revealed to everyone but the housemates."

I think we've been housemates the whole time
Old 05-05-2015, 12:14 AM #22
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The Servants find that the Queens Jam Tarts have been stolen and must find all 50 of them hidden in the house
2007 was a very different time

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:41 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewire View Post
"Davina then explains that next week the big secret will be revealed to everyone but the housemates."

I think we've been housemates the whole time
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
2007 was a very different time

Last edited by Marsh.; 05-05-2015 at 12:42 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bigbrother, house, plan, week