Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 26-01-2009, 03:35 PM #1

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

Favourites:

Default How I would do BB10

A lot of ideas going around on the forum at the monent so I thought I would post how I would do BB10 and a week by week plan. Maybe I will have a go at a house if I have time.

Big Brother 10

General Changes
- Eviction nights will be Sundays but with no crowd. After the eviction a live HOH competition will be shown
- Housemates will be allowed to talk about nominations as long as they are standing on golden blobs on the floor which will be all in nearly every room
- Housemates will nominate as usual, the two or more housemates will be temporarily up for eviction
- On a Friday there will be a live show where the HOH nominates a person to go up for eviction with the other two or more housemates picked earlier in the week. After this the three or more housemates and HOH will then take part in a live competition, the winner will then choose whether or not to take one person off from being nominated including themselves.
- There will be a 2 day shopping task every week
- There will be a task on a Saturday to win a Saturday night party.
- HOH will get their own room with luxuries like photos and their favourite items, food and drink from home
- Big Brother will get a little more personality and comical like in BB6

Advertising
- All current style of adverts will be got rid of apart from countdown adverts
- In the first advert the old title music will be played then the series slogan “Change is Coming” will appear on screen followed by new title music.
- Clips of previous series will be shown, from arguments to silly tasks, with the words “Change is Coming” at the end of each advert
- Billboards will be used to advertise the show with the slogan “Change is Coming”
- An advert showing the new presenters walking through the house will also be used again with the slogan “Change is Coming”
- The countdown adverts will show to the second how far away the sere is with Marcus saying “Change is Coming”
- Radio advertising will also be used. With Marcus saying “Big Brother, change is coming.”

Shows
Big Brothers Big Forum - 11pm (Sun - Fri) E4.
Its kinda like BBBM meets Loose Women. 3 regular panellists, Jack Witehall, Johm McCririck and Nadia Almada will be joined by a guest every episode discussing all to do with Big Brother. There will be audience participation like BBBM but it will be less and people will be able to get their opinions to the studio by using the forum on the BBBF website. Also a few features from the old BBLB will be used including news and behind the scenes features.

Big Brother Highlights - 10pm (Mon - Thu) 9pm(Sat) C4.
Showing all the best of the action from yesterday in the house

Big Brother: Nomination Competition - 9pm-10.30pm(Fri) C4
Hosted by Emma Griffiths, we look back at yesterdays highlights then the HOH will nominate a housemate live. Then the nomination competition will be played out live deciding who will be up for eviction. After the competition the final nominees will be confirmed and voting lines will be open for Sundays eviction

Big Brother: Live Eviction and HOH Competition - 9pm - 10.30pm(Sun) C4
Hosted by Emma Griffiths, we look back at yesterdays highlights then the name of the evicted housemates is announced and interviewed. Throughout the show Emma will talk to the housemates, friends and family and the audience. Then the live HOH competition will begin to find out where the power in the house will lie this week

Will post week 1 later
Spike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 03:43 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Good idea's!!
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 03:44 PM #3

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

YOU GAVE REPLACED DAVINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

NOONE COULD EVER DO THAT!

Sorry about the capitals!
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 04:00 PM #4
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Good ideas, especially Emma Griffiths presenting instead of Davina.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 04:17 PM #5

Get rid of Davina and Big brother will die with her.

Other than that some good ideas.
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 04:21 PM #6

Favourites:

Favourites:

^The show is dieing anyway, so I would take the chance of getting rid of Davina. I think there are far better interviewers and presenters than Davina and it would be a good idea to get rid just for the press attention alone
New start, new presenter
Old 26-01-2009, 05:56 PM #7

Favourites:

Favourites:

Week 1

Sunday 7th June
Launch Night. Emma Griffiths hosts the live show when12 housemates enter the Big Brother house, 6 girls and 6 guys. It is the most diverse, independent and strong cast ever and all want the money. The housemates haven’t had anything to drink, eat or go to the toilet in hours in preparation for the HOH competition.

The housemates are then let into the garden as Emma announces that each housemate must stand on a podium, last one standing is the first HOH of BB10. Emma then talks to the housemates for a little then leaves them to it as the live launch show ends.

Each housemate should be needing to eat, drink and go to the toilet more than usual. Throughout the night Big Brother tempts housemates in coming off the podium with food, music, drink and first pick of the beds. There is no time limit to the competition.

Mondy 8th June
The first HOH will enter the HOH room to find some of there favourite things from home. Shortly after entering the HOH must complete the weeks shopping list on their own.

Later in the day the HOH must organise a party for their fellow housemates selecting the theme, food, drink, music and costume. However only 6 of the 11 housemates will join the party while the other 5 are locked in the bedroom. The 6 who will join the party will be selected by the HOH

Tuesday 9th June
Housemates are gathered on the sofas as the first round of nominations take place. Each housemates nominates any 2 housemates apart from the HOH and themselves. The HOH will not nominate.

Wednesday 10th June
Day 1 of the weekly shopping task. Housemates are told that they will produce a 2010 calendar. Each housemate will be photographed for a month chosen by themselves. Months January - June will be photographed today. The photo sets will be made to make the housemates look stupid and funny

Thursday 11th June
Day 2 of the weekly shopping task. Months June- December will be photographed today. The images will be put onto the official Big Brother website for fans to vote each image out of 10 considering the factors sexiness, relivance and quality, the image with the highest score will get to be the cover too.

In the evening the calendar will be unveiled at the launch party. During the evening the housemates will have to rate each months image out of 10 for sexiness, relivance and quality. To pass the task the housemates must have at least 4 matching scores to the fans who voted on the website.

Friday12th June
The housemates are given no tasks today but Big Brother drops them some hints on what will be happening tonight

Emma Griffiths hosts the first live nominations competition of the series. The HOH will speak to Emma in the diary room and give his/her nomination. Then the HOH’s nomination and the two or more nominees selected by the rest of the housemates will be announced, they will then sit in the task room until the live task begins (after the highlights of yesterday are shown to the public.)

The three or more housemates up for eviction and the HOH will then stand on podiums in the garden unable to see each other. They will be asked a true or false question about each housemate. The person with the most correct answers wins the Nomination competition

Then the winner will be called to the diary room and asked whether they want to take anyone off the block, including themselves. After this the nominees will be confirmed and lines will open for Sundays eviction.

Saturday13th June
The housemates will take part in a task to win a Saturday night party. A huge table of food will be laid on for housemates during the day, 3 of the housemates will be given the task to stop the rest of the housemates eating it in order to win a party however they can’t let on that’s it’s a task.

If housemates pass they will be given an 80’s themed party, if not then there will be no party.
Old 26-01-2009, 09:09 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

There is an argument for replacing Davina - but Emma Griffiths! God no, I'd rather have (well, I was going to say Dale Winton but knowing my luck the producers would bloody go and do that!)

And the only thing I want to meet Loose Women is a firing squad!

I am in favour though of introducing the HoH concept, but you've compromised it too much by keeping the old nominations format, which just doesn't really work for the show anymore, and compromises the whole relaunch by keeping it. Also the tweak to your scheduling puts all the key events at the weekend, leaving very little to keep viewers watching during the week.
Brekkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 11:28 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

If that happened I'd stop watching tbh. And Emma Griffiths?! OK I could see her on BBLB at a push but shes not exactly a great presenter is she?

Make it the Flack and you've got a deal
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:23 AM #10
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Mess @ the Emma hate
Old 20-06-2015, 11:06 AM #11
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewire View Post
YOU GAVE REPLACED DAVINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

NOONE COULD EVER DO THAT!

Sorry about the capitals!

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb10