|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Saturday 19th July) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
* It’s eviction day in the Big brother house and the day that three new Housemates need to make their final decision on which original Housemate to evict. It’s also the day after Ash and Helen shared their first kiss.
* Chris, Christopher and Ashleigh talk about Biannca’s naked antics the previous night and Chris says: ‘I couldn’t put up with too much of that.’
* Ash goes to talk to Danielle after Biannca’s revelations about her during ‘Open Up To Steven.’ He tells her it has been her worst week and things can only get better and the best thing to do is just wait and deal with things when she leaves the house.
* Kimberly has to leave house under doctor’s orders to get medical attention as she is feeling unwell.
* The three new Housemates talk about their big decision, one of the people on their provisional list to evict is Ashleigh and Biannca comments that Ashleigh could grow in the house if she stayed but they wonder what they could teach Kimberly or what Kimberly could teach them.
* Mark and Christopher talk about Danielle and Mark observes that people in the house get confused about what’s fact and what’s not.
* Danielle talks to Ashleigh and she admits that she wants to go. She says: ‘After last night, I don’t want to be here anymore.’ Ashleigh says: ‘Don’t give up just because you’re having a bad day or a bad week.’ Danielle explains: ‘It’s not just that, it’s all the sex in the house, I don’t want to be around that.’
* Steven and Ash talk about evictions. ‘If I’m lucky, very lucky, I might scrape through.’ He also comments that he thinks that Big Brother will tell the original Housemates: ‘Now you’ve spent a week with your new Housemates, who do you want to keep and who do you want to chuck out the door.’
* Biannca talks to Danielle and asks her if she will be happy if she goes. Danielle says that she thinks that she has achieved everything she wanted to in the house but she would be sad.
* Ash and Helen talk about Danielle. Helen says that she wants to believe her and Ash says: ‘She’s done something which has been turned into something dead big.’ Helen says she feels bad for Danielle and observes that Ashleigh has ‘gone a bit distant with her.’
* Helen and Biannca talk about Biannca’s revelations and she says: ‘You’ve got to be a horny devil if you’re in the sex industry.’
* Christopher goes to the Diary Room to talk about Mark. He says that he’s not sure how he feels about the situation. He thinks that they are on the same page but isn’t sure if Mark likes him. He thinks Mark is interested but doesn’t want to push him.
* Zoe talks to Steven about his relationship with Kimberly. Zoe tells him that from the outside it does look like he is seeking constant reassurance from Kimberly. Steven says: ‘It’s gone from her trust issue into my insecurities.’
* Big Brother gathers the Housemates to tell them that Kimberly is unwell and will not return to the house tonight and will not be taking part in the eviction process. Ash says: ‘I’m gonna be ill every Friday.’
* Steven talks to Big Brother to express his concern over Kimberly and asks for a message to be passed on to her, which is that he loves her very much.
* Kimberly not being part of the eviction process had put a spanner in the works with the new Housemates. Biannca seems to have changed her opinion of Danielle and now thinks of her as a ‘little girl lost.’ Biannca thinks that Danielle could grow as much as Ashleigh in the house but Pav wants Ashleigh to stay. Biannca observes that Ashleigh wouldn’t have a breakdown if she left the house but she thinks that Danielle will.
* The Housemates are gathered on the sofa for the eviction announcements. First up is the eviction of the least popular new Housemate as voted for by the public. Zoe gets the most votes then Pav so it’s bye-bye Biannca. Biannca tells the Housemates: ‘I’m gonna get my t**s out.’ Biannca leaves and is as good as her word much to the amusement of the remaining Housemates. Helen says: ‘That is the best exit I have ever seen on Big Brother.’ The Housemates seem genuinely sorry to see her go.
* Next Emma announces to the house that the power has returned and is in the hands on Pav and Zoe. Emma can hardly be heard over the shouts from the crows of ‘get Steven out.’ Pav and Zoe announce together that they have picked Danielle to be the eighth Housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother house. Danielle starts to cry as she takes her dressing gown off and prepares to leave. She says her goodbyes at the bottom and the stairs and leaves the house to boos.
* Zoe looks shaken and she says to Helen: ‘It’s horrendous.’ Helen says that she had a feeling that Danielle would go. Mark says to Ashleigh: ‘We’ll look after you.’
* Helen seems upset that Biannca has left and says: ‘Miserable ba**ard public, voting her out.’
* Ash, Winston and Steven talk about some of the chants about Steven they can hear from the public, one of them being: ‘Two second Steve.’ They take this to be a comment on his sexual prowess but Steven laughs and seems to find it amusing.
* Zoe says to Ashleigh that they were going to evict her as she wanted to but they have seen great things in her and she could do well if she stays.
* Big Brother announces to the Housemates that they have all survived Armageddon and that Armageddon Week is now officially over and the store room is once again open. The Housemates run into the store room and start to open bottles of sparkling wine.
* The two remaining new Housemates pack up and say goodbye to the luxury room and prepare to move in with the other Housemates. They talk about Biannca’s exit and comment that they don’t think her stunt will endear her to the public.
* The rest of the Housemates talk about the public chanting at Steven and Helen wonders if it is ‘because he’s sha**ing.’ Ashleigh comments that in these situations it’s usually the girl that get’s the bad name but Kimberly wasn’t there so Steven got the brunt of it.
* Christopher and Steven talk about his and Kimberly night time antics. Steven says that he kept things demure and it was under the sheet and at the end of the say no-one in the bedroom knew what was happening. Christopher comments that although he knows that their romance is genuine the public don’t like people having sex on TV and calls the start of their relationship ‘messy.’
* Zoe goes to the Diary Room and has a bit of a cry as she is touched that the she got the most public votes and that Big brother is not a talent show and she is being judged on her personality and not her singing, she says: ‘That’s an awesome feeling.’
* Ash and Helen coyly talk about their kiss and the difference between their relationship and Steven and Kimberly’s. Helen says about having sex in the house: ‘What’s the point, you can’t make any noise and you’re on TV!’ She adds: ‘I wouldn’t want to walk out of here if I’d done that, doing stuff like that on TV is just wrong.’
* Christopher and Mark get ready for bed. Mark tells Christopher that he has to face away from him while he’s sleeping but then says he is only messing as Christopher tells him to stop barking orders at him.
* Ashleigh has lost her toilet guard but quickly finds a replacement in Chris. She calls him her second closest friends and tells him: ‘You always made me a lot happier.’
* Steven goes to the Diary Room and says that today has been full of surprises but he feels positive that he’s still here. Big Brother asks him how he feels about the chanting and he says he is taking it light-heartedly. Steven said he really thought he had the potential to go and had even written a note to Kimberly but that he’s pleased and glad he’s still in the house.
You can check out images from tonight's show in our gallery here