|Shown Tonight, Tuesday 16th June at 10pm on Channel 5.
Pictures from this show are here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-994.html
Watch the episode on Channel 5's Demand 5 service - http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-br...episode-36-129
In tonight’s show, Marc, Brian, Helen and Nikki nominate Chloe for eviction as part of their latest Time Warp task. So far this week, Chloe and Harry face eviction.
Brian is not happy with the way Helen and Marc have behaved during the nomination process and threatens to leave the house.
Big Brother's Bit on the Side Preview:
On tonight’s “Bit On The Side” @ 11pm on Channel 5 guests include; model and wilderness survivor, Vogue Williams, comedian Stephen Bailey, life coaches the Speakmans and ex BB housemate Harriet.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Last night the house was rocked by the arrival of the Time Warp Housemates. This morning as the Housemates wake up, Simon tells Marc that he loves him. Marc gets up and is very excitable. He jumps on Nikki’s bed and runs around the bedroom.
· Chloe and Nick are talking about Brian. Chloe comments, “He said he was really nervous about coming in.” They both agree that Helen is nicer than they expected.
· Nikki is talking about Harry and is asking Nick about her. Nick says that she’s unsure how to behave. Nikki says, “No one should be excluded.” Nick encourages Nikki to speak to Harry.
· Jade and Brian are in the bedroom discussing Marc. Brian asks if Jade thinks that any of the Housemates struggle with his behaviour. Jade responds, “Chloe, Jack and obviously, Harry.” Brian comments that things that are annoying in the house become part of the daily routine.
· Jade confesses she finds Brian attractive. Nick thinks it’s mutual and says, “You invite me to the wedding.”
· Nikki and Harry are in bedroom. Nikki is coaxing her to come outside. Harry claims she has a headache. Nikki says, “I don’t want anyone to feel excluded.”
· Brian is in the Diary Room talking about his return. “It feels a bit like the Eastenders 30th anniversary show when Kathy comes back.” He says his opinion of all the housemates has changed since he entered the house. He talks about Jade saying, “She’s quite intriguing. I can feel a little bit nervous when I talk to Jade. Hormones come into play. I want to put the best side forward of myself.”
· Some of the Housemates are in the garden. Marc starts to play fight with Cristian. Cristian comments that he’s not in the mood. An argument breaks out between Marc and Cristian about things Marc overheard while in the Bunker. Marc says, “You’re supposed to be my one friend in here!” Cristian denies saying anything. Marc responds, “Don’t lie! I saw you! I don’t need enemies with friends like you. I know your true colours.”
· Brian is talking to Jade and Jack about being in the Bunker. Brian comments that Helen and Marc deal with situations differently to him. He adds, “I’m quite laid back but if anyone comes at me, I can stand up for myself. Pick your battles wisely.”
· Harry is in the kitchen alone. All the other housemates are in the garden. Nikki says to Helen, “I feel bad for Harry. I hate seeing anyone excluded.” Helen maintains they have done nothing wrong. Cristian goes to check on Harry but Harry reacts badly to his questions saying, “There’s a spoon in that drawer if you want it. Stir it up!”
· Today’s task involves Nikki, Brian, Helen and Marc interviewing the other housemates with a variety of questions. This task will help them decide which housemate they should nominate next.
They are asked questions such as, “Who do you think is a passenger in this house and why?” Joel answers Cristian. Cristian is asked, “During your time in the house, where have you been?” Cristian responds, “I see myself as a bit humble.” When questioning Sam, one of her responses spurs Marc to say, “Why have I never cringed looking at you before?” Marc also tells her, “I don’t have friends in here. I have one. His name’s Simon.”
Harry does not look happy to be in front of them. Chloe says, “This is my last chance to be a bit crazy. Like a chav person’s gap year.” Brian asks Jade, “If Big Brother set up a date for you and me, would you say yes?” Jade says yes. Marc and Helen tease Brian about Jade.
· The Time Warp Housemates confer about the interviews. Initially, they decide that Cristian and Danny’s positions in the house are in danger. They discuss Jack and Chloe. Brian and Marc also decide that Chloe’s place is in danger. Marc says, “Without intervention, the only thing this faction is going to have, is that they’re never going to nominate one another.”
· Housemates are gathered on the sofa to find out who else has been nominated this week. Each Housemate has been given a golden envelope. Each envelope contains a card with just one saying, “NOMINATED”. Chloe has been nominated. She responds, “I had a feeling. No worries.” Marc apologises saying it had to be done. Chloe starts to cry and points at some of the other housemates picking out their talents or future prospects.
She says, “What’s wrong with being normal? It don’t make me boring.” Marc and Helen talk over her saying, “That’s not fair.” Brian says, “We have just nominated her. We should give her the benefit of the doubt and let her say what she wants to say otherwise we are just picking on this girl.” Helen gets annoyed with Brian for using the words, “Picking on”. Brian and Helen start to argue.
Danny intervenes trying to calm the situation saying that Brian is saying Chloe should be allowed to express her feelings about being nominated. Marc and Helen say that they want Chloe to know that it is not because she is normal. Nikki tells Brian that he’s over reacting. Marc quietens everyone so that Chloe can talk. Brian is still clearly annoyed and agitated. Chloe says, “It’s not the first time that it’s come up that I least deserve it and I just feel like I do deserve it.” Brian gets angry and walks off.
· Brian has gone into the store room. Jack goes in after him and asks if he’s annoyed. Brian expresses his annoyance saying, “I didn’t really get a choice in who I was picking. Then when the girl’s crying her eyes out they still want to attack her.” He adds that he’s angry he’s part of something with, “People who are so thoughtless and heartless.”
· Chloe says, “It’s not the first time I’ve been told I’m boring and not the first time I’ve been nominated.” Marc responds, “You tell me who’s undeserving more than you?” Chloe responds, “You’re saying that I deserve it least.” Marc says that they considered Danny and Cristian as well because they were, “Boring as ******.” Helen says that they have been put in the house to nominate them and although it’s not nice, they have to do it and adds, “It’s easier if we do it because then you lot are all closer.”
· Brian is in Diary Room, saying, “They have no respect for anyone apart from themselves. They’re thoughtless and heartless...I feel ashamed to be part of Team Bunker… Team Evil! These people are not nice people.” Talking about Helen and Marc , he adds, “I can’t stand being put in the same category.”
· Jack sticks up for Brian saying he was right. Jack says, “I’m standing up for something I believe in. You showed no respect.” Helen says, “I’ve not picked on that girl.” Helen then accuses Jack of picking on people and uses Simon as an example. Marc says, “If she doesn’t want to act like a big girl, she’s in the wrong place.”
· Danny tries to diplomatically explain why both Brian and Jack got annoyed. Helen and Marc respond by saying that Brian over reacted and in the bunker, he was the first one to suggest Chloe.
· In the garden, Danny says to Nick, “Chloe dumped everyone out there for doing things and then said I’m the only normal one here. I think it just came out in the heat of the moment [but] I felt really disappointed and let down.”
· Brian leaves the Diary Room after twenty minutes. Chloe says, “Thank you for trying to be friendly, Brian.”
· Marc goes to the Diary Room as he is annoyed. He says, “[Chloe] got nominated for being a boring bitch. She does nothing! You cry for being nominated!”
· Danny is in bedroom with Chloe. Danny tells hers he was upset by her pointing at them. Chloe apologises then says, “Everyone has these talents but I feel like because I can’t do any of these things, I’m boring.” Jack says Marc has managed to manipulate Helen and Nikki to do as he wanted. Danny says, “I only care about people in the room right now.” (Cristian, Chloe and Jack.)
· Brian, Nick and Harry are in the smoking area. Brian says, “I don’t want to leave this house with Helen Wood. Brian says that he wants to leave today adding, “I’ve got to respect myself then to leave with them.” Harry says, “If you’re not here then no one will defend themselves against those housemates.”
· Brian goes back to the Diary Room saying, “I want to leave. I don’t want to be in this house with Helen Wood and Marc. They’re vile human beings. I don’t want my Big Brother memory to end with walking up those stairs with her. Sometimes you have to stand by your convictions.”
· Outside Marc, Helen and some of the other housemates are talking about Brian. Helen says she doesn’t care if he leaves.
· Big Brother tells Brian that he can stay in the bunker alone tonight and they will talk and address the issue in the morning.
· Chloe is in the Diary Room. She says, “I’m not coping as well as I thought I was. I felt like that argument earlier was my fault. I’m dreading the outcome of that.”
· Helen, Nikki and Simon are talking about Brian. Helen says, “No one is a hero in this house. It’s not the Battle of Hastings, it’s Big Brother.”