|Daily Update: Day 31
Shown: Tonight, Friday 8th July at 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Join Emma Willis live at 9pm as either Charlie, Chelsea or Jason become the fourth Housemate to be evicted. The Housemates get punished for breaking the rules.
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 10:30pm on Channel 5, guests include Arlene Phillips, Russell Grant, Frankie Cocozza and Lawson perform.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
• Big Brother punishes the Housemates for breaking the rules. Ryan broke out of the fire exit after loosing his temper over cigarettes, and Chelsea talked about nominations and Evelyn, Laura and Emma conspired regarding nominations. Big Brother has stripped the kitchen of food and Housemates now have to survive on rice and beans until further notice. The hot water and electrical appliances have also been switched off until further notice.
• Lateysha is raiding her secret stash of biscuits:
o Lateysha: “You’re not having my chocolate digestives, I don’t live on rice and beans, I live off chocolate digestives”
• Lateysha is called to the Diary Room to hand back her chocolate digestives:
o Lateysha: “these keep me sane. I want to keep my chocolate digestives, I can’t eat rice and beans every single day…I don’t even like water…there is eight left in there and I want eight when I have them back…I didn’t realise how unfair you are?”
• Jason is angry at Laura and Evelyn for conspiring regarding nominations:
o Jason: “People are conspiring…I’d like to know if the people that nominated me and Charlie…if its because we’ve done something wrong to them…or they’ve nominated us because of the situation that we have in here”
o Jayne: “You’re assuming quite egotistically that people are voting for you because of Charlie”
o Jason: “If you think I’m an arse”
o Jayne: “You’re up for nomination, deal with it…you’re getting too deep…Charlie is here in her own right, not for your merit, sorry!”
• The Housemates are told that Emma has been removed from the House.
• Andy talks to Big Brother about Jason and his reaction to nominations:
o Andy: “I was disappointed in him for letting it get to him that much…his reaction to it being so bolshie and aggressive makes me think is he hiding something a little bit here, why is he so angry?”
• Andy completes a secret mission of telling the Housemates outlandish fake facts including Margaret Thatcher was called The Iron Lady because she invented the modern steam iron and that Hollywood has its name because it used to be a wood of holly trees. The Housemates believed him and Andy won ingredients to make a chilli con carne.
• Alex shows his bum to Sam and shakes it in front of him in the bedroom:
o Sam: “Yeah it’s decent isn’t it, perfect desert…third wet dream coming up”
• Ryan speaks to Big Brother after getting sunburnt in the garden:
o Ryan: “Was thinking I was gonna be a bronzed goddess...instead I look like a dickhead with a bright red beetroot face”
• Hughie and Ryan play fight in on the sofas:
o Lateysha: “Why do you never fight him back”
o Hughie: “Cause he’s my little baby”
• Jayne comes to the Diary Room and loses her temper as she wants a cup of tea, some bread and some jam:
o Jayne: “I want to go home now…you’ve made it quite clear that you are not going to supply bread and a teabag…this isn’t fun…I don’t want to eat **** that when I go into the toilet I’m going to be sick”