|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Thursday 15th January 2015) Highlights show (9 PM on Channel 5).
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday (Wednesday 14th January - Day 8)...
· Yesterday, Perez and Cami-Li were crowned King and Queen of the Fairies, and the House wakes up under a new regime. Alicia remarks, “That kind of went a bit tits up last night!”
· Calum asks Cami-Li if her hair is all hers, before they go in for a long embrace
· While discussing last night’s royal bust up, Nadia remarks to Patsy that Cami-Li “completely lost it” after Perez told her to “put on a lesbian scene” to get more press. Meanwhile, Perez likens being in the House to being a parent and describes last night’s events as being “crazy” to Alicia.
· Cami-Li asks Big Brother if she can divorce Perez, before adding “All is not well between the King and Queen and I cannot wait to execute him, and off with his head!”
· In the bedroom, Perez is still gossiping about last night’s events to Alicia and Kavana. An irritated Alexander has overheard the exchange and tells Perez that he really needs to stop it and “give it a rest”
· In the bedroom, Cami-Li and Katie are discussing last night’s argument with Perez. Keith joins the group and says that he can see both points of view but admits that it was a stupid idea for a PR stunt, with no thought of how it would affect other people. Cami-Li admits that she “was Royally pis*ed”
· King Perez reveals that he has a task for Katie and will ask her to paint his finger nails. Patsy quips, “Can we not, as a nation, have a revolution and overthrow the King?” Katie questions what would happen if she said no, but Perez is adamant that no is not an option. Katie then decides to push the matter further and asks “What would happen if you asked me to suck your kn*b?” This exchange annoys Perez, who asserts his power by saying that he will ‘banquish’ Katie, when he meant ‘banish’. Katie corrects his mistake and points out that the English language is “difficult”, further annoying Perez.
· Under the reign of the new King and Queen of the Fairies, a talent show has been requested. Whoever the King and Queen find most entertaining will become Court Jesters and will be immune from the public vote. Keith hosts the show and highlights include;
o Kavana performs his hit song, ‘I Can Make You Feel Good’
o Chloe recites a poem, which includes the words, “There once was a King called Perez, who had an abnormally large head”, before ending the recital with the words, “Perez, you can kiss my arse” and revealing her G-string
o Nadia then performs a Shakespeare monologue, granting Perez and Cami-Li a divorce
o Before Alicia can start her performance, Perez announces that he is a little “disappointed” that the performances so far have “been hurtful to a lot of people”
o Alicia then advises Keith what plastic surgery he could benefit from and suggests an eye lift, liposuction and shaving his toes
o Michelle gives feedback her on some of the Housemates
o Katie then takes to the stage and reads a column she has written, criticising the Housemates, much to the disappointment of Perez, who sighs throughout
o Alexander sings his hit single, ‘Criticise’ and the rest of the Housemates join in
o Perez and Cami-Li choose Keith and Nadia as the most entertaining Housemates, and they will be immune from eviction, which Nadia describes as “a punishment”
· During the talent show, Katie referred to Alicia as having only one brain cell. Nadia and Patsy head to the toilet to discuss her harsh words. Meanwhile, in the bedroom Alicia and Perez also discuss what was said. Alicia describes the words as “hurtful” and Perez advises her to “ignore her, pretend she doesn’t exist”
· In the garden, Alexander is ranting to Kavana about Perez and questions if he knows how he is being perceived. He goes on to describe Alicia as “dumb as a bucket of rocks… dumb as a door knob”
· Katie is talking to Big Brother and questions how Alicia can be “so, so stupid” adding that her “core tenses in agony at the ignorance of her” After admitting that she will never get on with Perez, she finishes her rant by saying “Someone with a penis that small should never wear leggings. Know that!”
· Michelle talks to Big Brother about “the level of obnoxiousness” from Perez, describing it as “inhumane” and “such bollocks.” She goes on to say that everyone feels the same because “he doesn’t shut the F up. Nobody can need that much attention, it’s not possible.”
· In the bathroom, Perez sings a song to the hare statue about Katie being “Britain’s most hated woman.”
· Michelle continues her rant about Perez and admits that the Housemates are “wilting” and describes spending more time with him as “torture.” She adds, “In the end, it is going to come to blows, and I do not go down.”
· Big Brother has laid on a royal banquet for the King, Queen and their Court Jesters, where they discuss which four housemates will be up for nomination. Perez says that he would pick Cami-Li if she wasn’t immune, to which she responds “**** off.” She also observes that she “can see why he has no friends” but Perez is adamant that the British public will love him.
· Big Brother calls the Housemates together and Perez and Cami-Li must place the curse of nomination on four Housemates:
o Perez chooses Chloe, following her earlier speech about him during the task.
o Cami-Li nominates Alexander, saying “I just feel like his time has come.”
o Perez then nominates “mean girl” Michelle, who retorts “I’m the ****ing head of the mean girls” and goes on to suggest that the British public will see the real Perez.
o Cami-Li then nominates Alicia, saying “I don’t want to hear about antioxidants or get my bananas stolen.”
· Following nominations, Nadia remarks to Perez about Katie, “I don’t want to be breathing her air”. Katie says Perez and Nadia are “so thrilled with themselves” and discusses with Keith their definite “game plan”. Nadia says she is “not going to discuss anything with Katie Hopkins.” Alicia remarks to Katie that “she feels sorry for her”, her comments were “ignorant” and that she had not taken the time to get to know her.
· Nominated Housemates Chloe and Michelle discuss the eviction in the bedroom. Michelle remarks on Nadia and Perez that she “buys his ****ing bull****” adding “Game on bitch”
· In the bathroom, some of the Housemates discuss nominations. Alicia remarks to Cami-Li, “I can’t listen to your voice, it’s too shrill” before leaving the room, which infuriates Cami-Li shouting about Alicia “You suck at life, “**** off you ***ing bitch”.
· Keith and Kavana discuss Alicia in the kitchen. Keith says that he admires her and finds it “bizarre” that people speak to her in the way they do.
· Alicia tells Big Brother that she is “disappointed” that she’s up for eviction, but “will go out with dignity.” She says that there is a “Perez team and a Katie team”. She goes on talk about Katie’s earlier comments and says “they expect me to take it, but there is going to be a point when I fight back…the gloves are off”
· On the way to the bedroom, Alicia passes Cami-Li and Chloe, but only acknowledges Chloe, causing Cami-Li to call her a “bitch.”