PDA

View Full Version : Has nobody noticed?

BlackOrWhite
23-07-2009, 09:58 PM
That Marcus looks nothing like Wolverine apart from the sideburns. Those that say he does, basically you're saying he's the sexiest man alive?

Fangz
23-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Marcus tells people that he looks like Wolverine, and everyone goes along with it to avoid death-by-eyebrow.

GoldHeart
23-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by BlackOrWhite
That Marcus looks nothing like Wolverine apart from the sideburns. Those that say he does, basically you're saying he's the sexiest man alive? its honestly just cause of the sideburs cause its the exact same sideburns!! thats all :laugh3: but i think its cause wolverine is tough and cause marcus thinks he's tough so thats the other similar thing about he 2 of them :laugh2: , we all know hugh jackman is goodlookin and marcus ISNT! :whistle:

jellytot
23-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Fangz
Marcus tells people that he looks like Wolverine, and everyone goes along with it to avoid death-by-eyebrow.

:laugh2:

BitterFruit
23-07-2009, 10:21 PM
That Marcus looks nothing like Wolverine apart from the sideburns. Those that say he does, basically you're saying he's the sexiest man alive?

i think he looks like someone who spins the Waltzers at fairgrounds.................

Daffodil
23-07-2009, 10:22 PM

LOL :dance2::cheer::dance:

rayheartbliss
i've said it before

cut that ponytail off and shave those sideburns, you only really have a fat guy who's slightly retarded.

if he didnt have those hairs....basically theres only have an idiot!

tentpeg
he is hiding a protruding bottom jaw - unlike THE wolverine!

Maxien78
23-07-2009, 10:24 PM

PMSL :laugh2:

Josy
23-07-2009, 10:26 PM

Wolverine is the sexiest man alive??

:shrug:

News to me.

Maxien78
23-07-2009, 10:26 PM
I could never EVER EVEREVER! find any comparison to the one and ONLY gawjus Wolverine :lovedup:

Marcus is on a WHOOOOOOLE other level, far far FAR below the gawjus Wolverine. He could and should never be compared, infact from this day forward i am gonna put forward to our prime minister that comparing Marcus to the gawjus Wolverine, a crime. It should be against the law :tongue:

bansheewails
23-07-2009, 10:27 PM
I think they're being ironic when they say he does!

AfroMullet
23-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Marcus does not look like wolverine, wolverine looks like Marcus.

BlackOrWhite
23-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by josycee

Wolverine is the sexiest man alive??

:shrug:

News to me.

Apparently, Hugh Jackman is yes.

Twiggy
23-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Marcus isn't that tough. Did anyone else hear him puffing and panting when he was on that roof!

Saywhat
23-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails

Here here he is the equvilent of a clapped out asian elvis presley!

Maxien78
23-07-2009, 10:30 PM
OMG :yuk: ive just had the most horiffic vision, one that will scar me for the rest of my life, one which i hope i will quickly get out of my poor head.....

Marcus in a scene from Wolverine, in the water tank thingy sitting up and showing off his abs and his newly formed blade claws .....a 1 pack...i mean barrel really doesn't do it for me :yuk:

questain
http://mulan.disneyfriends.net/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=16&pos=16

Mickey2009
He should be called Wolverninelives with the amount of chances he gets

questain

Maxien78
23-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by AfroMullet
Marcus does not look like wolverine, wolverine looks like Marcus.

Blaphemy! Sacrilege! how dare you :yuk: lol

alchemists1
23-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Marcus has tried to look like his favourite super hero so he grows side burns thats the only resemblence he has with wolverine,Marcus is a fat virgin who stays with his mum nothing more nothing less.

bansheewails
23-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Saywhat

But i still love him!

:lovedup:

He is funny, even if he doesn't mean to be!

Maxien78
23-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Saywhat

But i still love him!

:lovedup:

He is funny, even if he doesn't mean to be!

We can prescribe you some drugs for that fever you got hun :whistle:

Saywhat
23-07-2009, 11:38 PM

People also said Mario looked like Joey from friends or was it stallone lol and he is pig ugly!

Cristina
23-07-2009, 11:44 PM
MARCUS doesnt look like the X Man but he does look like a stormtrooper: Marcus Picture (http://www.otherlandtoys.co.uk/images/stormtrooper2_800.jpg)

(Incidentally Apprentice winner Yasmina looks like one as well)

:colour::banana::dance::angel: