PDA

View Full Version : KENNETH POSTING ON THIS SITE!!!!!

jgfrise
23-07-2009, 11:03 PM
There have been several messages posted by a Kenneth Tong who registered today the 23rd July. His profile states he a legend. Does anybody think this is a total imposter? I am probably being naive but wonder if it really is him. He said in one thread that Marcus was the best housemate and a good friend of his!!!!!:hello:

Caramel77
23-07-2009, 11:06 PM
think perhaps you're being naiive.....:tongue:

Harry!
23-07-2009, 11:07 PM
My username before Harry. was Madonna, Dont mean I was her...

BBmassive
23-07-2009, 11:08 PM
chocolate fireguard for sale .one careful owner are interested ?

spitfire
23-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by jgfrise
There have been several messages posted by a Kenneth Tong who registered today the 23rd July. His profile states he a legend. Does anybody think this is a total imposter? I am probably being naive but wonder if it really is him. He said in one thread that Marcus was the best housemate and a good friend of his!!!!!:hello:
No i think it's him.As much as i'm a Spitfire.:joker:

rayheartbliss
23-07-2009, 11:09 PM
theres tooooooooooooo many under 15 year old members in here!

there should be an age limit!

Rozartytype
23-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Obviously Kenneth wouldn't be posting here.

His "people":laugh3: would do that for him:laugh3:

KennethTong
23-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by jgfrise

Off Topic: Is your avatar the winamp logo? i love winamp.

bansheewails
23-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Harry.
My username before Harry. was Madonna, Dont mean I was her...

Excellent point Harry! I am not nor have I ever been a banshee! I might sound like one some times tho!

:whistle:

Striptease
23-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Rozartytype
Obviously Kenneth wouldn't be posting here.

His "people":laugh3: would do that for him:laugh3:

"His people" is the biggest joke i've ever heard from someone in the BB house.

kisywisy
23-07-2009, 11:18 PM
it's sooo not him. did you not see one of his posts??

he said something like, "kris will do well to know his place. i'd have my people remove him in 13seconds" or something like that. hmmm... heard that before

and about him saying marcus is one of his friends, he said that just before leaving the house. you only need to watch him in the house to know the kind of things to write.

it's not him:nono:

KennethTong
23-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy

he said something like, "kris will do well to know his place. i'd have my people remove him in 13seconds" or something like that. hmmm... heard that before

and about him saying marcus is one of his friends, he said that just before leaving the house. you only need to watch him in the house to know the kind of things to write.

Kisy my darling. You are very pretty. do you want to be a millionaire by the weekend?

RtooDee2
23-07-2009, 11:23 PM
I fought against the Empire along with my companion C3P0 a long time ago...
in a galaxy far far away.

em_loves_it
23-07-2009, 11:34 PM
i love it! oh......i do

sheephater
23-07-2009, 11:46 PM

it's not him:nono: Kisywisy.......you look so sexy!!!!!:banan

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by KennethTong

Kisy my darling. You are very pretty. do you want to be a millionaire by the weekend?

:pat:

KennethTong
24-07-2009, 12:07 AM

My heart yearns for you kisy. Damn this weekness of mine that is women.

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 12:09 AM

do you have every word he ever said in the house written down??

KennethTong
24-07-2009, 12:12 AM

do you have every word he ever said in the house written down??

No, do you?:rolleyes:

bovvered?
24-07-2009, 12:15 AM

Kenneth I thought you would be able to spell 'weakness'....?

Patrick
24-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Do you know how the internet works?

People always fake "celebs"

And he would be to busy to come on a site like this,your really stupid if you think its him...

More chance of KarlyAshworth being him

bovvered?
24-07-2009, 12:20 AM
I, for one, know its not him....
Just thought as an imposter the least he could do would be to spell correctly.

Mutteroo
24-07-2009, 12:21 AM
KennethTong is Karly!
After all KarlyAsworth was Kennyboy