PDA

View Full Version : Tom "gave 100%" but let Marcus win

headaball
23-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Yeah right roid boy.:laugh3:

setanta
23-07-2009, 11:04 PM
They say he wasn't even trying- that he was sitting back in the chair. Rubbish.... the man was scared stiff...frozen to the chair.

AfroMullet
23-07-2009, 11:06 PM
He gave 1000% but it wasnt enough to beat the beast that is Marcus.

headaball
23-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by setanta
They say he wasn't even trying- that he was sitting back in the chair. Rubbish.... the man was scared stiff...frozen to the chair.

The shear strength of captain cool as ****** had roid boy in shock, he didn't know what day it was nevermind being unable to move.

setanta
23-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by headaball

The shear strength of captain cool as ****** had roid boy in shock, he didn't know what day it was nevermind being unable to move.

Exactly... that's why he was shaking his head afterwards in the garden. The spell had finally lifted and he was drowsy and disorientated. Felt for the man a little bit.
That's why he was asking for an arm wrestle..... he wasn't present at the first one.

setanta
23-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by headaball

Exactly... that's why he was shaking his head afterwards in the garden. The spell had finally lifted and he was drowsy and disorientated. Felt for the man a little bit.
That's why he was asking for an arm wrestle..... he wasn't present at the first one.

Dolphin-and-Whale
23-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Captain cool :joker:

Bjazz68
23-07-2009, 11:14 PM
OH WHO CARES, Tom couldn't care less and to be honest if i looked like him i wouldn't either, marcus need to get a life and grow up. sad twa*

and you fools posting on behalf of him here are overlooking one important fact. HE IS A LOSER! period!!!!!! in and outside the BB house

who cares who wins:dance2:

setanta
23-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Bjazz68
OH WHO CARES, Tom couldn't care less and to be honest if i looked like him i wouldn't either, marcus need to get a life and grow up. sad twa*

and you fools posting on behalf of him here are overlooking one important fact. HE IS A LOSER! period!!!!!! in and outside the BB house

way to ruin a bit of fun. spoilsport.

headaball
23-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Bjazz68

You numpty!

Bjazz68
23-07-2009, 11:19 PM
headball kiss me ars*

Bjazz68
23-07-2009, 11:22 PM
i never even knew it was you who started this stupid thread, but since i now know i'll say to you formally, you are an ass in the order of marcus, and calling me names instead of defending your stupid ideas logically only serves to prove that point!

rayheartbliss
23-07-2009, 11:27 PM
lmao!

i agree with that comment though Bjazz
hes a loser in and outside the house.

but of course delusional and people with unhealthy brains A.K.A marcus fans (and marcus) will be too deluded to see

the guy is too ignorant that he only response with threat and violence!
when really he's the only one who would be damaged.