PDA

View Full Version : If Lisa and Marcus are up for eviction..

andyman
23-07-2009, 11:04 PM
.. Who would you evict?

Remember Big Brother is a tv show and we need housemates that can feed the show with good air time..

jet
23-07-2009, 11:05 PM
MARCUS.

Dolphin-and-Whale
Lisa Out, why keep boring Lisa in:conf:

Adamw92
I hate to say it and i don't care what anyone says to this but i never thought i'd say this - Marcus

rayheartbliss
23-07-2009, 11:06 PM
marcus then!

cause lisa would actaully argue with everyone, where as marcus would only sit and talk behind other people

Jordan.
23-07-2009, 11:07 PM
The fag hag

AfroMullet
23-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Are you mad?

Lisa to go.

andyman
23-07-2009, 11:08 PM
People dislike Marcus that much that all logic is thrown out of the window, which results in them being blind with what will happen to the show..

Dolphin-and-Whale
23-07-2009, 11:09 PM
I'm worried now, I thought Lisa would go for sure

Dolphin-and-Whale
23-07-2009, 11:09 PM
This is a tv show and it's supposed to be entertaining

andyman
23-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
marcus then!

cause lisa would actaully argue with everyone, where as marcus would only sit and talk behind other people Thats Lisa..

bansheewails
23-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Lisa everytime! She is dull, she just sits and smokes and tries to make smart arsed remarks all day, she adds nothing to the show!

Josy
23-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Lisa.

andyman
23-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by LethalDealer
This is a tv show and it's supposed to be entertaining The dumb fail to see that.. Bet they would even evict Marcus over Hira!

Vile people! :yuk:

Twiggy
Marcus, Lisa will keep til another week. If Marcus isn't kicked out the next time he is up we will never get rid of him. Lisa is more likely to go up the following week.

Beastie
lisa!! shes playing a game and under the radar!! and i bet next week shes going to put up halfwit and bea!! who are the 2 best people!!!!!

i have wanted her out since week one!!

i hope shes up next week!

rayheartbliss
23-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by andyman
marcus then!

cause lisa would actaully argue with everyone, where as marcus would only sit and talk behind other people Thats Lisa.. if i said "sit back smoking and takling behind people's back" then thats lisa!

tramp-stamp
23-07-2009, 11:16 PM
all the traits that we hated in Lisa a few weeks ago, are now present in Marcus,

when Lisa tryed to turn the whole house against halfwit, it was bullying

now that Marcus trys to turn the house against tom, its suddenly entertainment

Twiggy
23-07-2009, 11:18 PM
People dislike Marcus that much that all logic is thrown out of the window, which results in them being blind with what will happen to the show.. I actually believe that people who want to keep Marcus in for what they think is great entertainment value are blind to the fact that there are a lot of people who do NOT find Marcus entertaining! I think other housemates will be a lot more fun when he has gone.

yodofrodo
23-07-2009, 11:19 PM
i think lisa would go and i hope she would go

setanta
23-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Lisa

setanta
23-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Lisa

Twiggy
23-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
lisa!! shes playing a game and under the radar!! and i bet next week shes going to put up halfwit and bea!! who are the 2 best people!!!!!

i have wanted her out since week one!!

i hope shes up next week! That is what she is there for to play a game! And what if she does put Bea and HW up? Bea would go! No great loss.

andyman
23-07-2009, 11:23 PM
marcus then!

cause lisa would actaully argue with everyone, where as marcus would only sit and talk behind other people Thats Lisa.. if i said "sit back smoking and takling behind people's back" then thats lisa! Just do the right thing and DO NOT vote out Marcus when he is up for eviction.. You have the power to save Big Brother, keep Marcus in.. Victory for logic! Yey.

kisywisy
23-07-2009, 11:24 PM
i can't stand either of them. i agree with another post saying that he probably won't be up again for a while, so it might be better to take him out now, but then again, lisa could take that as her queue to try run the house again

i don't know. i want them both out at the same time

andyman
23-07-2009, 11:28 PM
... Hmmm how about Marcus v Hira?

Would the dumb still vote out Marcus?

jet
23-07-2009, 11:28 PM
I fail to find Marcus entertaining. He seems to stare into space a lot. When he is moved to action it is to bitch about other HMs behind their back, stalk them or threaten them. Not my idea of entertainment. He is too cowardly to have a good old row - unlike Lisa. She may talk behind backs too, but she also isn't afraid of straight talking either. Lisa won't be kept down for long. She's a fighter, that one! :thumbs2:

rayheartbliss
23-07-2009, 11:29 PM
i'd still vote out marcus,

we always need one quite person in the finals to take 6th place! ;)

keithafc
23-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by LethalDealer
This is a tv show and it's supposed to be entertaining
You are correct. The problem with Big Brother now and has been for several years is people are FAR too edgy on things, that includes Big Brother and also viewers. Instead of just letting arguments settle themselves out, Big Brother needs to get involved, warns House Mates and therefor ruins good quality TV.

Ofcom is one of the big reasons for it. A place for moaners to go and moan about silly things which therefor in fact effect the show in the short term and the long term.

Big Brother isn't about real people anymore settling their differences. It's like a soap but BB being the director.

In short, it's most likely one of the reasons the show won't be around in the next 2-3 years.