PDA

View Full Version : Beinazir BB should....

BBfanDAZ
23-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Give beinazir another chance, i mean.. How must she feel lol. They should have done this last friday. Im hoping this might be the twist tommorow night, if its just kens interview thats pointless, bb fridays are the nights of twists and turns, hope something happens! Do you?

Dolphin-and-Whale
23-07-2009, 11:14 PM
No, She was dull and that's why she was evicted

Rozartytype
23-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Even though I liked Beinazir-she cannot be allowed to return.

bigbrother10uk
24-07-2009, 07:11 PM
no
worst housemate ever.

BringBackBB6!
24-07-2009, 07:12 PM
I really like her but i dont think she should return, its BBs fault for having an eviction that early it wasnt fair!

DrunkerThanMoses
24-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Yes.. she was a legend, dont disagree with me... im a killer doll mohahahahahhahahahahaha

LaLaLand
01-08-2009, 12:30 PM
I think people saying she was dull and boring are total wongers. She had 3 days in a house with 16 (or more?) other housemates with alot of focus on Sophia/Saffia, Freddie & Sophie and Sree. ALL of the others being the main focus seemed to be 'real' housemates apart from Angel & Marcus (who, I admit, showed some characteristics of 'good' housemate in the H/L SHOW whereas on LF Beinazir was always in the main point of interest, joking with Sree & Cairon until the wee hours.
She showed great potential in her VT and also her YouTube videos are hilarious! They'd be daft to not put her back in, with the current crop now it seems like it wouldn't be such a bad idea to me.

Lauren
01-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Nah, the moment BB start giving HMs other chances in the same show is when it truly does hammer the nail in the coffin!

LaLaLand
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
A Jon Tickle situation wouldn't be a bad idea imo. She couldn't win but could go back in and be evicted or w.e and if she did make it to the final (doubtful though) then she'd just leave before the real 'evictions' happen.

They could also use it as a twist with the prize money perhaps? They just need something to shake up!

Tom
01-08-2009, 12:36 PM
I want a series with loads of early exiters one day