PDA

View Full Version : Good On You Noirin. You Are Single After All. Play The Game Show How You Like. Go Girl!

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Good luck to her.Single, attractive,and very clever and ultimately playing a great game with the men who are stupid enough to think they own you.

All this male attention without doing anything with any of them.

Enjoy yourself and good luck :cheer:

http://i31.tinypic.com/1zoetg6.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/2usaa9s.jpg http://i26.tinypic.com/23uo080.jpg

setanta
24-07-2009, 12:32 AM
You'll put a positive spin on anything she does dennis. There's no arguing with you. You're blind to this girls faults

oxy80
24-07-2009, 12:33 AM
she doesn't even look good in that picture

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 12:34 AM
I think it's lovely!!!!! I don't think Siavash really has a GF and I really hope they get it on, it's sweet how it's been so secret! :dance2:

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by oxy80

She looks AMAZING!!!

setanta
24-07-2009, 12:36 AM
oh dear, you lot are just oblivious to what this girl is doing.

preciousgal
24-07-2009, 12:36 AM
i concur she is beautiful and looks amazing in the new picture Dennis

Clockers
24-07-2009, 12:37 AM
What I cannot fathom is how many stupid cvnts actually thing Siavash and Norin are an actual couple. So *****ing deluded it is unreal, have they not been watching the show, and the tabloids would has sussed it out too if that was the case.

setanta
24-07-2009, 12:38 AM
it's honestly ridiculous that they accept what's going on here.... the girl is dangerous. she'll play anyone for airtime and to survive.

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 12:40 AM
She hasn't actually done anything wrong though, ever guy that has fancied her she has made it very clear she doesn't fancy them, she's just friendly!

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Clockers
What I cannot fathom is how many stupid cvnts actually thing Siavash and Norin are an actual couple. So *****ing deluded it is unreal, have they not been watching the show, and the tabloids would has sussed it out too if that was the case.

don't hink they were a couple outside the house

but in the house they have got closer

she were holding hands in bed and i'm pretty sure they kissed twice!! :lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Please don't anyone say anything nice about Noirin on my threads as you'll get ripped to pieces. :bored:

Clockers
24-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Well I think you need to change those pics of Norin on your sig, they dont do her justice.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Rosie-Jo
She hasn't actually done anything wrong though, ever guy that has fancied her she has made it very clear she doesn't fancy them, she's just friendly!

I argue this all the time but you might as well p*ss into the wind. :wink:

setanta
24-07-2009, 12:44 AM

oh pleaaseee. the girl has played them all. am i watching the same programme as you lot? i often wonder about that when i hear this talk of her being so genuine and caring and nice. she climbed into bed with siavash tonight.....a few days ago she hopped in with Tom after telling Dogface she fancied him... a few days before that she had her bra undone, with marcus painting her. this girl is a gameplayer of the highest order.

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by dennissabre
Please don't anyone say anything nice about Noirin on my threads as you'll get ripped to pieces. :bored:

i'm getting a bit fed up with it to be honest. you can't just like someone on here without being pounced on.

it full of people hating hms and forum members. they can't say anything nice

they're only on here for an arguement

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by setanta

oh pleaaseee. the girl has played them all. am i watching the same programme as you lot? i often wonder about that when i hear this talk of her being so genuine and caring and nice. she climbed into bed with siavash tonight.....a few days ago she hopped in with Tom after telling Dogface she fancied him... a few days before that she had her bra undone, with marcus painting her. this girl is a gameplayer of the highest order.

A gameplayer on a game show :shocked:

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 12:46 AM
it's honestly ridiculous that they accept what's going on here.... the girl is dangerous. she'll play anyone for airtime and to survive.
i saw siavash make the move on noirin.so why is there not a thread on siavash?too many judge noirin and once again i shall point out she is a grown woman has not done a thing wrong..

once more people hate hira because she is boring,so noirin is the exact opposite yet i see unrellenting hate for her..

leave her be..

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 12:47 AM

Sophie called her over, that's why she went and got in bed with them and Siavash got in bed with her tonight! Why are you not seeing these things????? I'm not even a huge fan or Noirin but I do feel sorry for her, everyone slagging her off for doing nothing really!

setanta
no no... i don't mind gameplayer of a kind, but this girl leaves a trail of bodies in her wake. she's hurting people. can't you see how she's playing them?

dennissabre
Originally posted by kisywisy

i'm getting a bit fed up with it to be honest. you can't just like someone on here without being pounced on.

it full of people hating hms and forum members. they can't say anything nice

they're only on here for an arguement

I asked for a permanant ban tonight as it's so childish now. :bored:

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 12:48 AM
And it is a game show after all, if she wasn't a game player she wouldn't be in it, duh!

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 12:49 AM

in bed with siavash : coz they like each other

in bed with tom and dogface : she was fully clothed and sophie called her over to talk. she was only in there for a few minutes and then left dogface and him alone to talk. sophie was trying to be cupid and it didn't work

bra undone, marcus painting : she was having her back painted, why would she leave her bra on properly?? just like if she was getting a tattoo done, she'd be in the same position. she didn't show off anything other than her back. the others show more in their bikinis

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by tintedshadow
i saw siavash make the move on noirin.so why is there not a thread on siavash?too many judge noirin and once again i shall point out she is a grown woman has not done a thing wrong..

once more people hate hira because she is boring,so noirin is the exact opposite yet i see unrellenting hate for her..

leave her be..

No chance Tinted :sad:

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 12:50 AM
No I can't see her hurting these people, I see her being friendly, peole taking it the wrong way and then turning on her as soon as she's forced to say "I don't fancy you" Also I feel really sorry for her being stalked by Smelly Marcus!

golden
24-07-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm loving this new romance! But I really wanna know if Markus knows they're in bed together? This is gona be fun!:joker:

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 12:53 AM
it's gonna cause MAYHEM!! lol:dance:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:53 AM
No I can't see her hurting these people, I see her being friendly, peole taking it the wrong way and then turning on her as soon as she's forced to say "I don't fancy you" Also I feel really sorry for her being stalked by Smelly Marcus!

Read this and you will see the extent of Noirins hate on here.It's pathetic and totally uncalled for but it never stops :wink:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=127397

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 12:55 AM

leave her be..

perhaps,but i will not accept blind hate for a woman who has done nothing but make her big brother experience her own..no slutty behavior from where i am,no direct insult here but it takes a small mind to feel the need to judge a woman who has a few male admirers and perhaps get close to a guy she likes,is that not what sophie did with kris?

im sure someone will point out the diffrence is sophie hasn't led on for other guys,to which i would need to point out guys infatuated with her,through no fault of her own.. :rolleyes:

ooh there was indeed a sly kiss there though :wink:

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 12:55 AM
oooh kissing again!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 12:56 AM

Read this and you will see the extent of Noirins hate on here.It's pathetic and totally uncalled for but it never stops :wink:

I'm not even gonna bother, it will only annoy me! People are entitled to their opinions but I think some people are just determined to be negative and see the worst in people. And these are usually the people who like Marcus, speaks for itself really dun it?:shrug:

They are properly kissing now!!!!

golden
24-07-2009, 12:57 AM

leave her be..

perhaps,but i will not accept blind hate for a woman who has done nothing but make her big brother experience her own..no slutty behavior from where i am,no direct insult here but it takes a small mind to feel the need to judge a woman who has a few male admirers and perhaps get close to a guy she likes,is that not what sophie did with kris?

im sure someone will point out the diffrence is sophie hasn't led on for other guys,to which i would need to point out guys infatuated with her,through no fault of her own.. :rolleyes:

ooh there was indeed a sly kiss there though :wink:

:xyxwave:
No she's def not a slut. I can't see why people are calling her that.
Lot more than a sly kiss happening now though!:joker:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Dennissabre walks out the room slamming the door behind him crying!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 12:58 AM
what are they saying??? i heard him saying he's happy!! awwwwwwwwww

Cristina

yes, sitting on a mans lap for a can of cider is just being friendly. She is a cock teaser, that is all.

golden

They're kisywisying!:joker:
Yes I am laughing at my own joke!!

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:59 AM

I'm not even gonna bother, it will only annoy me! People are entitled to their opinions but I think some people are just determined to be negative and see the worst in people. And these are usually the people who like Marcus, speaks for itself really dun it?:shrug:

How bl**dy rude. It was my thread :rolleyes:

=-Incognito-=
24-07-2009, 12:59 AM
She's snogging Siavash. This won't go down too well.

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by golden

They're kisywisying!:joker:
Yes I am laughing at my own joke!!

:laugh2: i laughed too lol

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 01:01 AM

Oh no sorry I didn't mean that, I meant people slagging her off will just annoy me!

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 01:02 AM

yeah but people ruined it by being so nasty.:sad:

i like your threads dennis:spin2:

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Cristina

yes, sitting on a mans lap for a can of cider is just being friendly. She is a cock teaser, that is all.
yes i see this point but you may not have noticed marcus begged for her to jump on his lap for the can of cider,she didn't say ill sit on your boner for a sip.. so hardly a tease just a moment to be enjoyed between friends..

i do however think its slightly insensitive if noirin is getting close to siavash after constantly knocking marcus back,(it is obviosly her right however marcus may see it slightly diffrently)

clairem43
Siavash said to Noirin...are you moving to london or am I moving to dublin could it be love?

setanta
Mark my words.... this on will end in tears. I can't argue with you lot though because I see her uncaring attitude in everything she does..... this girl has a complete lack of empathy with others- her sole purpose in there is to further herself. I have never heard anything genuine come out of the girls mouth unless it involves her.

Nobody with a genuine, caring nature would have allowed the Sree debacle to continue for as long as it did. What's deeply ironic is that she was so quick to judge Dogface on her inability to tell Kenneth to f£$k off after one day of flirting....one day!...this girl is well aware of what she is doing and how she is playing guys.

With regard to Marcus, he is a total wally and a pervert but sure anyone in their right mind could see that. Why would somebody allow him near them so often? It's a game to her- she actually enjoys the attention of any man because it gives her the control. Be honest about it- who has the control in the Noirin and Marcus story? It's fairly obvious.

Siavash was the one she was always intent on ensnaring. She realises how strong a character he is and how he could possibly win the thing. She wants to take him down a peg or two and initially she tried to do this through insults and backstabbing- the whole bunnygate incident and slagging off his clothes in front of everyone. Didn't you notice her reaction to him when he tried to have a mature conversation about it later on? She was appalled at his calmness..... she had no control. But now she does darlings- and she'll use him, absolutely guranteed

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Cristina

She didn't want his cock, she wanted his cider!!!

a_2009
24-07-2009, 01:06 AM
I really dont know how the housemates cope sleeping next to each other when there's obviously heaps of chemistry....7 weeks is a long time in that environment :tongue:

tutifruti
24-07-2009, 01:06 AM
No I can't see her hurting these people, I see her being friendly, peole taking it the wrong way and then turning on her as soon as she's forced to say "I don't fancy you" Also I feel really sorry for her being stalked by Smelly Marcus! I agree look at them in bed now!!!!!

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 01:07 AM
do you think marcus seen them?? he was just in the bedroom getting a cover

tutifruti
24-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Hope so :cheer2:

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 01:08 AM
do you think marcus seen them?? he was just in the bedroom getting a cover

I hope so!!!

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 01:09 AM

Thanks Kissy,and you've always seemed a nice woman who makes constructive comments and of cause has impeccable taste in liking my threads :kiss:

offelia
24-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Noirin did not trust and like Siavash. Tom told them that Siavash is liked outside ,now she is kissing him. She is playing everybody what a 2 faced s… t she is.!!!

Rosie-Jo
24-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Me too!!!! :spin2:

setanta
24-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by offelia
Noirin did not trust and like Siavash. Tom told them that Siavash is liked outside ,now she is kissing him. She is playing everybody what a 2 faced s… t she is.!!!

At last, a voice of reason in this love Noirin thread.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 01:11 AM

Thanks Kissy,and you've always seemed a nice woman who makes constructive comments and of cause has impeccable taste in liking my threads :kiss:

Thanks Kissy,and you've always seemed a nice woman who makes constructive comments and of cause has impeccable taste in liking my threads

setanta
24-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Remember how she acted around Halfwit after they hear the awwww when nominations were read out to them? She was all over him after that. He sussed her out quick enough though.

videohead
24-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by oxy80

She looks AMAZING!!!

No, no. YOU look amazing.

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Mark my words.... this on will end in tears. I can't argue with you lot though because I see her uncaring attitude in everything she does..... this girl has a complete lack of empathy with others- her sole purpose in there is to further herself. I have never heard anything genuine come out of the girls mouth unless it involves her.

Nobody with a genuine, caring nature would have allowed the Sree debacle to continue for as long as it did. What's deeply ironic is that she was so quick to judge Dogface on her inability to tell Kenneth to f£$k off after one day of flirting....one day!...this girl is well aware of what she is doing and how she is playing guys.

With regard to Marcus, he is a total wally and a pervert but sure anyone in their right mind could see that. Why would somebody allow him near them so often? It's a game to her- she actually enjoys the attention of any man because it gives her the control. Be honest about it- who has the control in the Noirin and Marcus story? It's fairly obvious.

Siavash was the one she was always intent on ensnaring. She realises how strong a character he is and how he could possibly win the thing. She wants to take him down a peg or two and initially she tried to do this through insults and backstabbing- the whole bunnygate incident and slagging off his clothes in front of everyone. Didn't you notice her reaction to him when he tried to have a mature conversation about it later on? She was appalled at his calmness..... she had no control. But now she does darlings- and she'll use him, absolutely guranteed

i have some doubts as to some of the antics in the house but the whole sree situation is not one of them,i definatly see what your saying brother but for me she did tell sree to back off a good few times,infact if anything my view on things was that she was a little to harsh on sree...

marcus on the otherhand,creepyness aside he has been a good friend to her (as she hasnt seen the times he bitched about her) but as marcus has offered noirin advice,and has been good to her she feels she owes him so she lets him down as gently as she can.. nothing truly sinister about her intentions with any of the guys in the house imo..

but i see how some may see it like that,i personally see a grown woman in bed with a guy both consenting to an intimate moment.. so wheres the harm in that?

perhaps it could be argue'd that noirin is sinking her claws in to siavash just on thinking he may be liked on the outside,that is however not for any of us to say as we are not seeing everything and so surely cannot make a truly informed decision..

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 01:19 AM

Thanks Kissy,and you've always seemed a nice woman who makes constructive comments and of cause has impeccable taste in liking my threads

excuse you brother,kisy may be all those things as well as someone i personally respect on here,but i too like your threads.. not to mention i look way better than her in my beige cardigan so gimme some love :whistle:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 01:27 AM

excuse you brother,kisy may be all those things as well as someone i personally respect on here,but i too like your threads.. not to mention i look way better than her in my beige cardigan so gimme some love :whistle:

Beige cardigan might just have swung it for you :kiss:

setanta
24-07-2009, 01:28 AM

i have some doubts as to some of the antics in the house but the whole sree situation is not one of them,i definatly see what your saying brother but for me she did tell sree to back off a good few times,infact if anything my view on things was that she was a little to harsh on sree...

marcus on the otherhand,creepyness aside he has been a good friend to her (as she hasnt seen the times he bitched about her) but as marcus has offered noirin advice,and has been good to her she feels she owes him so she lets him down as gently as she can.. nothing truly sinister about her intentions with any of the guys in the house imo..

but i see how some may see it like that,i personally see a grown woman in bed with a guy both consenting to an intimate moment.. so wheres the harm in that?

perhaps it could be argue'd that noirin is sinking her claws in to siavash just on thinking he may be liked on the outside,that is however not for any of us to say as we are not seeing everything and so surely cannot make a truly informed decision..

I'm basing my response to this latest development on everything else that has occured in the house and how she continually manoeuvres herself into positions where she has ultimate control. Lisa always irked her because of how dominant a force she was- in reality she was forced to side with Freddie and Marcus cuz she burned so many bridges with other group. As we've seen, she got incredibly lucky by doing so- she nearly blew it again with the whole bunnygate incident but miraculously Freddies, Marcus and Siavash were willing to accept her into the group again.

And that's the key thing about Noirin- her manipulation of men. I'm continually stunned at how she can play them: gives them attention one moment and then nothing the next. She's honestly like a drug to them. The only one who could wean himself off her was Freddie because he eventually realised what her true motivations were behind everything she does in the house. Poor old Marcus is a different matter entirely.

With Marcus though, they both gained something from their relationship. She fed his silly inflated ego while he gave her insights into the dynamics within the house. She craves this kinda info.... always trying to hear what the majority accept so she can act accordingly. She proven this time and time again. A key example is her treatment of Tom who, when he intially arrived, she was very keen to get to know but after hearing what the common consensus was on the guy, she decided to side with the popular vote. She does it all the bloody time. She's a complete me feiner, as we say in Ireland

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 01:39 AM
I'm basing my response to this latest development on everything else that has occured in the house and how she continually manoeuvres herself into positions where she has ultimate control. Lisa always irked her because of how dominant a force she was- in reality she was forced to side with Freddie and Marcus cuz she burned so many bridges with other group. As we've seen, she got incredibly lucky by doing so- she nearly blew it again with the whole bunnygate incident but miraculously Freddies, Marcus and Siavash were willing to accept her into the group again.

And that's the key thing about Noirin- her manipulation of men. I'm continually stunned at how she can play them: gives them attention one moment and then nothing the next. She's honestly like a drug to them. The only one who could wean himself off her was Freddie because he eventually realised what her true motivations were behind everything she does in the house. Poor old Marcus is a different matter entirely.

With Marcus though, they both gained something from their relationship. She fed his silly inflated ego while he gave her insights into the dynamics within the house. She craves this kinda info.... always trying to hear what the majority accept so she can act accordingly. She proven this time and time again. A key example is her treatment of Tom who, when he intially arrived, she was very keen to get to know but after hearing what the common consensus was on the guy, she decided to side with the popular vote. She does it all the bloody time. She's a complete me feiner, as we say in Ireland

i do see absolutely where your coming from brother,but being easily led is hardly a crime is it,rightly or wrongly she does trust marcus,so if a newbie jumps in to the house ofcourse she will heed his words as he does go on about always being right,and had i not known better i would to listen to "his wise words" myself..

also her craving information i see slightly diffrent to you,while i absolutely apreciate what your saying i just see a woman in the house who is looking to learn so as she see's marcus as her oracle figure,she listens to him in hopes to understand the dynamics as he does..in short she wants to learn,one thing i would subscribe to is a willingness to learn especially as this house and each other is all they have right now..

also freddie wising up to noirin didn't quite happen like that,freddie thought he had some deep connection with noirin which she failed to even notice,so because fredstar is a man of great integerity he bowed out gracefully..

i personally dont see how noirin is to blame for how the men react towards her?she doesnt grind against them until they relent,she simply has friends,some of which are male,who cant control themselves which once again noirin cannot be blamed for..

setanta
24-07-2009, 01:48 AM

i do see absolutely where your coming from brother,but being easily led is hardly a crime is it,rightly or wrongly she does trust marcus,so if a newbie jumps in to the house ofcourse she will heed his words as he does go on about always being right,and had i not known better i would to listen to "his wise words" myself..

also her craving information i see slightly diffrent to you,while i absolutely apreciate what your saying i just see a woman in the house who is looking to learn so as she see's marcus as her oracle figure,she listens to him in hopes to understand the dynamics as he does..in short she wants to learn,one thing i would subscribe to is a willingness to learn especially as this house and each other is all they have right now..

also freddie wising up to noirin didn't quite happen like that,freddie thought he had some deep connection with noirin which she failed to even notice,so because fredstar is a man of great integerity he bowed out gracefully..

i personally dont see how noirin is to blame for how the men react towards her?she doesnt grind against them until they relent,she simply has friends,some of which are male,who cant control themselves which once again noirin is not to blame..

Yes, but that's my whole point- she's willing to ignore his perversions because he is of use to her right now. Sree was of use to her at beginning of show because he gave her airtime. She realises now that whole Marcus thing has run it's course and time to move on. Honestly, I know you don't agree with me, but trust me on this.... she will stab anyone in the back to survive and succeed.

The problem with her general attitude to people- using them as tools for her own benefit- is that you can't do that for too long in an enviroment like big brother. Eventually you have to form bonds. I honestly don't think she's capable of such a leap because she is only concerned with one person- herself. Thats why she attracts and then repels people all the time. I know you will call me harsh when I say this but it is something i firmly believe in. People are a commodity to her, which she will keep until they are no use to her anymore.

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Yes, but that's my whole point- she's willing to ignore his perversions because he is of use to her right now. Sree was of use to her at beginning of show because he gave her airtime. She realises now that whole Marcus thing has run it's course and time to move on. Honestly, I know you don't agree with me, but trust me on this.... she will stab anyone in the back to survive and succeed.

The problem with her general attitude to people- using them as tools for her own benefit- is that you can't do that for too long in an enviroment like big brother. Eventually you have to form bonds. I honestly don't think she's capable of such a leap because she is only concerned with one person- herself. Thats why she attracts and then repels people all the time. I know you will call me harsh when I say this but it is something i firmly believe in. People are a commodity to her, which she will keep until they are no use to her anymore.

no i very much see the point your making,and to an extent i too felt she used people,but then it occured to me that being in that house must be intense,having your every move scrutinised while in a house with total strangers who you must either get on with,or distance your self from..

distancing yourself in a house like that is hard enough,but when you have a friend who has then developed feelings for you,as a woman,the nation feel its her responcibility to let marcus/sree down.. so that is what she did,there will forever be someone not quite happy with her actions but she has tried herbest..

far be it for me to support noirin,i dont like some of what has gone on in the house,but on this leading people on thing i have to point out she has on so many occasions made her feelings known,now shes in a house and she cant just kick marcus in the nuts,call him a loser and walk away as she may do on the outside world.she would be classed as a bitch had she just broken marcus's heart in such a crude way,so she has been put in a tough situation that i feel no woman would come out looking great had they been in such a position..

setanta
24-07-2009, 02:20 AM

no i very much see the point your making,and to an extent i too felt she used people,but then it occured to me that being in that house must be intense,having your every move scrutinised while in a house with total strangers who you must either get on with,or distance your self from..

distancing yourself in a house like that is hard enough,but when you have a friend who has then developed feelings for you,as a woman,the nation feel its her responcibility to let marcus/sree down.. so that is what she did,there will forever be someone not quite happy with her actions but she has tried herbest..

far be it for me to support noirin,i dont like some of what has gone on in the house,but on this leading people on thing i have to point out she has on so many occasions made her feelings known,now shes in a house and she cant just kick marcus in the nuts,call him a loser and walk away as she may do on the outside world.she would be classed as a bitch had she just broken marcus's heart in such a crude way,so she has been put in a tough situation that i feel no woman would come out looking great had they been in such a position..

But what I'm saying is that she uses the same ploys on everyone in the house, not just the guys who fancy her. She plays hot and cold all the time with people because I firmly believe she is incapable of forming bonds both in the house and outside..... she loses control that way. Any relationship, whether it be friendship or a loving one has elements of sacrifice to it. A kind of dropping ones guard which I don't think she can do. Sure Kris commented on her moody behaviour when he came out- that she was lovely one day to him and then very distant the next. These are the actions of a person who can't open up completely... who needs control over her enviroment and over people.

And I don't believe shes tried her best when it concerns the men in the house. She attracts and repels them at will- ridiculing them to others one day and them back in their company the next. She actually encourages their devotion to her by employing this strategy. She probably does it all the time outside of the house.... has many acquaintances but few if any friends. Gives them her time when she wants to: on her terms. Marcus spoke some truths to her that night because unlike her, he genuinely cares for the girl. The difference between the two of them in relation to this is staggering. When he asks her what she thinks of him she just reels off kind, warm, caring.... the usual generic/love guide cr£p. I don't think she ever felt any kind of sympathy for his plight.

I'm usually not this forceful in my accusations concerning any housemate on big brother, but this is a girl I cannot help but react to. I try my best but every move she makes; every utterance, drives me to distraction and it amazes me that people can't see what's going on in the mind of this conceited, highly manipulative and dangerous girl. She'll play Siavash like an Irish reel..... I'm telling ya dude.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 03:03 AM
You carry on Noirin.Best game play this year :cheer::cheer2::cheer:

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 03:51 AM

But what I'm saying is that she uses the same ploys on everyone in the house, not just the guys who fancy her. She plays hot and cold all the time with people because I firmly believe she is incapable of forming bonds both in the house and outside..... she loses control that way. Any relationship, whether it be friendship or a loving one has elements of sacrifice to it. A kind of dropping ones guard which I don't think she can do. Sure Kris commented on her moody behaviour when he came out- that she was lovely one day to him and then very distant the next. These are the actions of a person who can't open up completely... who needs control over her enviroment and over people.

And I don't believe shes tried her best when it concerns the men in the house. She attracts and repels them at will- ridiculing them to others one day and them back in their company the next. She actually encourages their devotion to her by employing this strategy. She probably does it all the time outside of the house.... has many acquaintances but few if any friends. Gives them her time when she wants to: on her terms. Marcus spoke some truths to her that night because unlike her, he genuinely cares for the girl. The difference between the two of them in relation to this is staggering. When he asks her what she thinks of him she just reels off kind, warm, caring.... the usual generic/love guide cr£p. I don't think she ever felt any kind of sympathy for his plight.

I'm usually not this forceful in my accusations concerning any housemate on big brother, but this is a girl I cannot help but react to. I try my best but every move she makes; every utterance, drives me to distraction and it amazes me that people can't see what's going on in the mind of this conceited, highly manipulative and dangerous girl. She'll play Siavash like an Irish reel..... I'm telling ya dude.

forgive the lateness bro..

you know it is possible you are correct in all the speculations in regard to noirins intentions in the house,but i could just as easily pick fault and find a theory for each one of them in there,i prefer to think objectively as possible and if i was in her position i think i would do much the same..

you say you think she's incapable of forming bonds,then that further proves she is not playing no game and is infact simply socially inept in a way.to say that she is purposely acting like this couldnt be possible as you are saying she is incapable meaning even if she wanted to she wouldnt be able to change,and since you say she does not do this with just the guys "that fancy her" does that not further prove she is not a tease?

there are a lot of assumptions in your post which neither of us truly know the truth behind..i ask you this though,should you be caught in the house,and a female was infatuated with you,after several attempts of telling someone you are not interested,what would you do?if that female was coming on strongly,and you valued their friendship and was not prepared to risk embaressing them on national tv what would be your actions?for noirin is stuck in the house so avoiding them is no option,and surely there is only so many ways one can say "dont give me compliments,stop the hugs im not a huggy type of girl" and so on...

she has literally said to both marcus and sree,i dont want to be controlled,and i dont wish for anything other than friendship with either of you.. that is a fair attempt would you not agree?

she's in the house,and once again i have to say,somehow she's being judged more so than those stalking her?why is that?because she is friendly and pleasing to the eye?in my opinion she will never win no matter what she does,but i feel she has tried her utmost to let marcus down in the right way..

setanta
24-07-2009, 04:09 AM
you say you think she's incapable of forming bonds,then that further proves she is not playing no game and is infact simply socially inept in a way.to say that she is purposely acting like this couldnt be possible as you are saying she is incapable meaning even if she wanted to she wouldnt be able to change,and since you say she does not do this with just the guys "that fancy her" does that not further prove she is not a tease?

I don't think i ever used the word tease really. She enjoys manipulation: gaining control of a person..... it has nothing to do with forming bonds- and her inability to form bonds has nothing to do with social ineptitude.... it's to do with her ego. That overrides all other matters. Men are just an easier target for her because men are easier to read and see coming- she can use her sexuality and good looks on them. That's why Karly and Lisa puzzled her so much. And that's why she had a few pops at Karly after she left- easy target at that stage. Notice that she always argues with people who are in an unstable position within the house or on the periphery.... Angel, Halfwit, Sree.

And why when she tells them she wants nothing does she get into bed with them; toy with them whenever she can; be so inconsistent in her dealings with them? She is a total bunny... that name is so appropriate for her.

Oh, and it's quite obvious that she never valued any of their friendships from the way she talks about them behind their backs to others. For every kind word she's said to them, she's bitched behind their backs. It all depends on what company she's in and how it can help her. As for the stop the hugs and stop the cuddles, she said all that on the last few nights before the eviction- an eviction she thought she was going to lose.... her defenses were down at that stage. I found it to be a very telling moment. That was the only occassion where she was forceful about what she wanted.

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 04:25 AM
definatly see where your coming from in some respects,with the whole not aligning herself with those who may leave,as that night with the whole bunnygate (i truly dispise that term) after the arguement was done and dusted she did call both siavash and fredstar freaks and informed marcus that she only spoke to marcus out of respect for him and she did say " from now on i will be hanging around with sophie and lisa,karly and charlie" basically once evictions had passed and kris had gone,she did the exact opposite and grew closer to freddie and siavash..so believe me i do see what you mean..

its just for the sake of perspective,her being a rabbit could be said for most of them,charlie and siavash for instance have done much the same flitting around..it seems most on here are hell bent on hating noirin simply because it seems she manipulates the guys in the house..

i cant allow people to think that is the case,we as men should take some responcibility,i am not easily manipulated yet we are excusing marcus's behavior based on his gender?noirin did not use a date rape drug on marcus,she simply struck up a friendship which soon turned sour which personally i dont see as her fault..

her bitching behind peoples backs is more of a moot point as they all do so in one way or another dont they?so why is it diffrent if noirin does so?lisa,marcus freddie and even siavash all have been part of this..i see noirin having some negatives as with any housemate although i just feel some are reading too much in to it..

your previos post stated you think marcus cares for her,i could argue that a 35yr old man should know better than to control a woman,dictate to her who she can and cant speak to and become jelous when she does speak to others.. we are not chastising him so why does noirin receive so much negative press?

at best she is naive,and has been judged as if she has strutted around the house,waanking off each housemate before moving on to manipulate the next.. she has done nothing of the sort,and i dont see why others dont think marcus/sree should take some of the responcibility?

setanta
24-07-2009, 04:43 AM
No, no, I don't for one minute hold her entirely responsible for the whole situation with Marcus and with Sree.... they're idiots who have made complete wallies of themselves. But I do have a little empathy for them as they are just blundering idiots who would never get a chance to talk to a beautiful girl like her in real life and they fell for her hook, line and sinker. Their actions are not that of the normal, humble fella off the street- their egos soared once they were accepted into the big brother arena and when a beautiful girl like Noirin tolerated them and lay with them, they thought their birthdays had all come at once.

I in no way claim that they're innocent in these little games but she did have an uncanny ability to make them feel like dirt and then bring them back into her attentions. That's not on as far as I'm concerned and I believe she was well aware of the hold she had on them throughout the whole affair.

Her manipulative and controlling streak got the better of her through the whole bunnygate(yes, i hate it too) scenario and , as a result she was isolated more and more and came closer to Marcus..... a guy she had tossed aside prior to this. Now Marcus is an egotistical know it all who loved waffling to Noirin about everything but you must remember she gained from that too.....alot of tips on other housemates. When did she begin to abandon Marcus again? When new housemates arrived. She always had control of that relationship, no matter what you think of Marcus.

And I don't think she's naive for one moment. This is a girl who didn't even tell her friends or family that she was going to be on Big Brother. This is a girl who's already had experience in the reality T.V world. She knows exactly what she's doing in there..... the only time we see any genuine feelings from her is when she thinks her stay in there is in jeopardy- when the games up. I think it could be up for her very soon.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:43 PM
No, no, I don't for one minute hold her entirely responsible for the whole situation with Marcus and with Sree.... they're idiots who have made complete wallies of themselves. But I do have a little empathy for them as they are just blundering idiots who would never get a chance to talk to a beautiful girl like her in real life and they fell for her hook, line and sinker. Their actions are not that of the normal, humble fella off the street- their egos soared once they were accepted into the big brother arena and when a beautiful girl like Noirin tolerated them and lay with them, they thought their birthdays had all come at once.

I in no way claim that they're innocent in these little games but she did have an uncanny ability to make them feel like dirt and then bring them back into her attentions. That's not on as far as I'm concerned and I believe she was well aware of the hold she had on them throughout the whole affair.

Her manipulative and controlling streak got the better of her through the whole bunnygate(yes, i hate it too) scenario and , as a result she was isolated more and more and came closer to Marcus..... a guy she had tossed aside prior to this. Now Marcus is an egotistical know it all who loved waffling to Noirin about everything but you must remember she gained from that too.....alot of tips on other housemates. When did she begin to abandon Marcus again? When new housemates arrived. She always had control of that relationship, no matter what you think of Marcus.

And I don't think she's naive for one moment. This is a girl who didn't even tell her friends or family that she was going to be on Big Brother. This is a girl who's already had experience in the reality T.V world. She knows exactly what she's doing in there..... the only time we see any genuine feelings from her is when she thinks her stay in there is in jeopardy- when the games up. I think it could be up for her very soon.

It's a Gameshow and she's playing it brilliantly by having to do very. Men find her attractive and women are jealous of that fact as she said in her introduction.

Go Noirin :cheer:

Lee.
24-07-2009, 12:48 PM
I personally don't really get the "hate Noirin" thing. Why DO people hate her. I went off her slightly after "bunnygate" but all in all, I don't really see what she has done wrong!

I think the Siavash thing is really sweet (I wish I was Noirin...swoon) and I think their feelings are genuine.... talking of which, I reckon her feelings for Siavash must be true as, lets face it she has had PLENTY of opportunities to have a fake romance but has not entertained the idea one bit!

setanta
24-07-2009, 01:37 PM

It's a Gameshow and she's playing it brilliantly by having to do very. Men find her attractive and women are jealous of that fact as she said in her introduction.

Dennis, you have time and again responded to all the remarks and insults levelled at Noirin by stating that she's an honest, genuine and caring person. I have never ever seen any examples of these kind of personality traits coming from her. And now you along with the rest of the Noirin brigade suddenly decide to champion her as the great gameplayer and tactician, which flies in the face of every single defence you had previously made for her.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 02:17 PM

Dennis, you have time and again responded to all the remarks and insults levelled at Noirin by stating that she's an honest, genuine and caring person. I have never ever seen any examples of these kind of personality traits coming from her. And now you along with the rest of the Noirin brigade suddenly decide to champion her as the great gameplayer and tactician, which flies in the face of every single defence you had previously made for her.

Not at all. I said from the beginning that i i thought she was playing the game of BB very well as i said in numerous threads.

As you are wellaware my threads of late have concentrated on the unecessary abuse aimed at her,most of which has been unjustified and without proof.

She is a very attractive woman who 5 men in the house have fallen for. I am saying that in the game of BB she has done very wellin getting these men on 'side' by doing very little!

Very good if you ask me when other housemates have to work so hard at gaining allies.

setanta
24-07-2009, 02:20 PM

Not at all. I said from the beginning that i i thought she was playing the game of BB very well as i said in numerous threads.

As you are wellaware my threads of late have concentrated on the unecessary abuse aimed at her,most of which has been unjustified and without proof.

She is a very attractive woman who 5 men in the house have fallen for. I am saying that in the game of BB she has done very wellin getting these men on 'side' by doing very little!

Very good if you ask me when other housemates have to work so hard at gaining allies.

What about the times you have said repeatedly that shes warm, caring, intelligent and genuine? You've constantly being saying this and now all of a sudden you change the threads to- good on you girl, playing a great game. There's no consistency with ur threads. Everything she does in that house forces you to change your tone and direction.... change your defence strategy.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 02:34 PM

What about the times you have said repeatedly that shes warm, caring, intelligent and genuine? You've constantly being saying this and now all of a sudden you change the threads to- good on you girl, playing a great game. There's no consistency with ur threads. Everything she does in that house forces you to change your tone and direction.... change your defence strategy.

I stand by everything i have said about her. You just don't like her so now you attack me and every other poster on here who has positive things to say about her. I've noticed this in other threads you have replied to about her her.

As for my opinions and changing them,i'll leave that up to me thanks.

Thanks for the interest but i'm done with you now.

Bye

setanta
24-07-2009, 02:41 PM

I stand by everything i have said about her. You just don't like her so now you attack me and every other poster on here who has positive things to say about her. I've noticed this in other threads you have replied to about her her.

As for my opinions and changing them,i'll leave that up to me thanks.

Thanks for the interest but i'm done with you now.

Bye

I've never attacked you personally, never insulted you or been aggressive when it concerns Noirin. I have just spoken rationally and stated how and why I believe her to be a vile person. I've spoken with candour but have always been willing to listen and debate with others concerning her. But the thing is that I've always been consistent in my misgivings concerning her. I think you feel threatened by that because I have stated so clearly my reasons behind my anger with her and that forces you into a corner from where you can't escape. Thats why you accuse me off attacking you. It's quite funny that you resort to that.

WOMBAI
24-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Setanta - guys like you will always denegrate women for behaviour that you would applaud in the guys. It is called double standards!!!! Norin is free to do as she likes. If she is playing a game - so what. Isn't that what they are in there for?

I have watched every show - and Norin has only responded to one man's attentions. The rest were unwanted - and she made that perfectly clear. Those guys had their own game plans - but Norin wasn't playing.

The biggest game player in there is Marcus - I don't hear you being critical of him.

IndigoJo
24-07-2009, 03:42 PM

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

If she was really playing a game, she would have gotten with someone a long time ago, to have a Fake Romance, probably with HALFWIT, as he was being shown to be popular.

AND Siavash has liked her for awhile, so she could have done something before now. I think it has just grown as they've gotten closer!!!!

:kiss:

fab07
24-07-2009, 03:49 PM
wake up you mugs! its so fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people on here will believe anything:bigsmile:

amy-jayne
24-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Have all the people defending her watched the unseen audition tape, she comes across exactly how she did in the tape. She might have told Sree and Marcus she didnt fancy them and only wanted to be friends, but she still hung around with them 24/7 giving hugs and confiding in them with everything, if she was really that nice she would distance herself from Marcus completley, or tell him she likes Siavash (if she really does), and he would leave her alone then, by not telling him, shes keeping a secret from him and maybe even keeping his hopes alive. I cant believe you lot cant see through her

amy-jayne
24-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Have all the people defending her watched the unseen audition tape, she comes across exactly how she did in the tape. She might have told Sree and Marcus she didnt fancy them and only wanted to be friends, but she still hung around with them 24/7 giving hugs and confiding in them with everything, if she was really that nice she would distance herself from Marcus completley, or tell him she likes Siavash (if she really does), and he would leave her alone then, by not telling him, shes keeping a secret from him and maybe even keeping his hopes alive. I cant believe you lot cant see through her

WOMBAI
24-07-2009, 04:31 PM
if Norin gets on with certain guys - why shouldn't she continue to be friendly with them just because they want to read more into it. That is their problem - not hers - she has been straight with them. They are not children - but grown men. Marcus in particular is a lot older and can look after himself. Have you not noticed the games he has been playing. He is very manipulative and has tried hard to make Norin doubt herself and others - in an attempt to make her more dependent on him.

He has made her feel uncomfortable about even talking to other guys in the house and he has no right to. He is too old for her anyway - and he should know better.

Maybe you can't see through him.

WOMBAI
24-07-2009, 04:32 PM
if Norin gets on with certain guys - why shouldn't she continue to be friendly with them just because they want to read more into it. That is their problem - not hers - she has been straight with them. They are not children - but grown men. Marcus in particular is a lot older and can look after himself. Have you not noticed the games he has been playing. He is very manipulative and has tried hard to make Norin doubt herself and others - in an attempt to make her more dependent on him.

He has made her feel uncomfortable about even talking to other guys in the house and he has no right to. He is too old for her anyway - and he should know better.

IndigoJo
24-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

I totally agree!!!! I've stayed friends with guys who liked me more than I liked them. In that house it was difficult for her to be friends with the girls, they were all in Lisa's gang! She probably would have been friends with Saffia, and now she is getting on with Bea, she is just a different sort of girl, likes more down to earth people.

Marcus should be ashamed of his behavior! He comes across as a bit of a player sometimes, talking all Ti*s and A*se, so she might just see him as being flirtatious, not sure when he is being serious about liking her. AND SHE DID TELL HIM THAT SHE WASN'T INTERESTED!!!

:cat:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 07:17 PM

COMMONSENSE by name etc :thumbs:

dennissabre
26-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by IndigoJo

I totally agree!!!! I've stayed friends with guys who liked me more than I liked them. In that house it was difficult for her to be friends with the girls, they were all in Lisa's gang! She probably would have been friends with Saffia, and now she is getting on with Bea, she is just a different sort of girl, likes more down to earth people.

Marcus should be ashamed of his behavior! He comes across as a bit of a player sometimes, talking all Ti*s and A*se, so she might just see him as being flirtatious, not sure when he is being serious about liking her. AND SHE DID TELL HIM THAT SHE WASN'T INTERESTED!!!

:cat:

Excellent comments from you both which is so refreshing :thumbs::thumbs: