View Full Version : Bea i've started to notice the false side to her

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Tom's got her sussed

She's used Freddie and now seems to pass him on
and is know been friends with Noirin and siavash

a_2009
24-07-2009, 01:03 AM
She's a bit of a drama queen ay....just a posh chick who thinks wearing a certain style of clothing and having a 'liberal' attitude makes her a hippy....as long as its 'not a smelly one'.....good on ya!

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by a_2009
She's a bit of a drama queen ay....just a posh chick who thinks wearing a certain style of clothing and having a 'liberal' attitude makes her a hippy....as long as its 'not a smelly one'.....good on ya!

Do you think she will back off Freddie and team up with Noirin?

ElProximo
24-07-2009, 01:06 AM
Clue #1:
From the start she befriends Freddy who returns loving affections. As soon as she is clear and confirmed that:
a) She is in with Freddy,
b) Kenneth a horror show
..she now wants to refuse the task and thinks its just fine to have all 5 of them go up.
Well of course she did. It's easy to want that when you confirm you have almost zero chance of walking and why not sell out 4 others when you can win over 8 originals.
She was happy to antagonize Kenneth into being more of an arse anyways.

Didn't trust her from Day One (of her run) and trust her even less now.
Tom is onto her.
This is actually making me start liking Tom a bit more. Strangely enough, Tom is winning me over now.
I figured him to be on a most hated list and to be endeared to Bea.. but opposite happened.

Clockers
24-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Anyone who cannot hold a job must be full of shitt to a degree.

tintedshadow
24-07-2009, 01:09 AM
yeah im not going to judge her right now as i dont think i have seen enough of her,but it saddens me deeply that someone like bea was given such high praise while hira got more of the negativity when hardly nothing was known of either of them..

not sure if bea is playing a game but to see her jump in to a house,be given a task before getting to know freddie,then insisting on not doing the task because of her "friendship" seemed a little strange..

Bombardier
24-07-2009, 01:10 AM

You've hit the nail on the head, I think. I liked her for her first two days in the house but became more and more suspicious as time went on.

a_2009
24-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

I reckon she'll be a bit of a floater, I reckon she likes Fredster as a mate, but 24/7 living with the guy....i know i'd need some space.

It's a hard one in the house, if you stick with the same group little things will piss you off as the weeks go on so it's good to get on with everyone....but gettin on with everyone seems to get people categorised as shallow and superficial....I guess that Noirin is the girl you'd see Bea getting on with out of all the girls in the house.

What do you reckon?

samuels
24-07-2009, 01:13 AM
noooooo! i really like her so far!

this forum is guna turn me against her lol

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

I reckon she'll be a bit of a floater, I reckon she likes Fredster as a mate, but 24/7 living with the guy....i know i'd need some space.

It's a hard one in the house, if you stick with the same group little things will p**s you off as the weeks go on so it's good to get on with everyone....but gettin on with everyone seems to get people categorised as shallow and superficial....I guess that Noirin is the girl you'd see Bea getting on with out of all the girls in the house.

What do you reckon?

i'd think she team up with noirin and siavash and bitch
only when noirin goes will she go back to Freddie

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by tintedshadow
yeah im not going to judge her right now as i dont think i have seen enough of her,but it saddens me deeply that someone like bea was given such high praise while hira got more of the negativity when hardly nothing was known of either of them..

not sure if bea is playing a game but to see her jump in to a house,be given a task before getting to know freddie,then insisting on not doing the task because of her "friendship" seemed a little strange..

i think she was trying to show the public her caring sside in that task failure

I think she's dropped freddie now

a_2009
24-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Bombardier

You've hit the nail on the head, I think. I liked her for her first two days in the house but became more and more suspicious as time went on.

I wanted to like her, but i've spent a fair amount of time living in a place where there is heaps of 'hippies' and heaps of wannabe's....from what i've seen she screams wannabe, I guess you've just gotta find your own path and see what comes naturally and makes you feel content.

MargeryFan
24-07-2009, 01:35 AM
He was definitely right about 50% nice 50% fake.

Clockers
24-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Nice Legs, shame about her face.

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by MargeryFan
He was definitely right about 50% nice 50% fake.

:wavey: hi man

I think she's kind of pushed Freddie aside as she no longer needs him

tom seems like he knows her game