PDA

View Full Version : Charlie the Shitt Stiring Geordie Ba$tard.

Clockers
24-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Has anyone not noticed that the ultimate chinese whisperer has been Charlie. He has been faning most of the flames in the house and I don't think anyone apart from Rodders may have pulled him up on it?:shrug:

Jordan.
24-07-2009, 12:50 AM
He is always at the center of the **** stirring

Celeb_Rehab
24-07-2009, 12:51 AM
He just can't keep his big Geordie mouth shut...he's full of chit too...justifying himself..he's just a snitch!! :yuk::yuk::yuk:

Clockers
24-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Celeb_Rehab
He just can't keep his big Geordie mouth shut...he's full of chit too...justifying himself..he's just a snitch!! :yuk::yuk::yuk:

He is a dirty rat

http://www.313merch.com/big_images/dirty_rat.gif

Cristina
24-07-2009, 12:56 AM
arent all camp geordies like that though?

Clockers
24-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Cristina
arent all camp geordies like that though?

More his femine side is showing, all girls like a good gossip.

moonbeam
24-07-2009, 01:39 AM
leave charlie alone.... to be honest wish he would walk in the bed room now, and see what norin & sheavash are up to and go and tell marcus what norins really like ,if any one makes them selfs look to be a victim she does and as for s**t stirring she is the worst the worst.....sorry but this sudden "little love sick puppy look" with these pair does'nt seem quiet right to me, they are both so desperate to win, i mean come on "bunnygate" was only 2 weeks ago:puzzled

thexwinglessxbird
24-07-2009, 01:42 AM
CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLLLIE TO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

a_2009
24-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by moonbeam
leave charlie alone.... to be honest wish he would walk in the bed room now, and see what norin & sheavash are up to and go and tell marcus what norins really like ,if any one makes them selfs look to be a victim she does and as for s**t stirring she is the worst the worst.....sorry but this sudden "little love sick puppy look" with these pair does'nt seem quiet right to me, they are both so desperate to win, i mean come on "bunnygate" was only 2 weeks ago:puzzled

I think 'bunnygate' could soon turn in to 'rampant rabbit gate' :wink::whistle:

Clockers
24-07-2009, 01:43 AM

You almost make a good point if you wernt a noobie.

Charlie himself would be hypocrite regarding being high n might over the bunnygate cos he has a love hate relationship with Rodders.

Secondly Norin does not owe Marcus jack diddly squat, she told lamb chop face countless times she is not interested.

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 01:44 AM
I cant stand him.i want him out nxt but hes gna make the final 3.

moonbeam
24-07-2009, 02:10 AM
i may be a newbie on here....but i still stand by what i say. she is the biggest game player in there. and has for charlie & rodders its a dame sight lot more convincing than them pair....has any one stopped and really thought that the real reason charlie & rodder's have not gone any further is because the "pc brigade" whould have the nation going for their throats. and by the way norin may have told marcus she does'nt want a relationship but he's stuck up for her on many occasion (which by the way she has said herself) so yes she does owe him for that....a least

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Charlie knew what he is doing, he is like a prostitute claiming their innocences...do not be fooled!

mrmo
24-07-2009, 02:13 AM
he is a bad sh it stir she him go to lisa's bed then get him out

Clockers
24-07-2009, 02:16 AM
i may be a newbie on here....but i still stand by what i say. she is the biggest game player in there. and has for charlie & rodders its a dame sight lot more convincing than them pair....has any one stopped and really thought that the real reason charlie & rodder's have not gone any further is because the "pc brigade" whould have the nation going for their throats. and by the way norin may have told marcus she does'nt want a relationship but he's stuck up for her on many occasion (which by the way she has said herself) so yes she does owe him for that....a least

So Norin cannot shag Siavash because Marcus fancies her even though she made it clear that she does fancy him?

Insane_Spirit
24-07-2009, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Clockers

Charlie himself would be hypocrite regarding being high n might over the bunnygate cos he has a love hate relationship with Rodders.

Secondly Norin does not owe Marcus jack diddly squat, she told lamb chop face countless times she is not interested.

Yeah, but she did stand by and let him fight on her behalf though! She used Marcus to rid herself of Shree....she didn't owe him anything, except some loyalty....and as Bunnygate proved, she has none of that! :nono::mad:

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Insane_Spirit
Originally posted by Clockers

Yeah, but she did stand by and let him fight on her behalf though! She used Marcus to rid herself of Shree....she didn't owe him anything, except some loyalty....and as Bunnygate proved, she has none of that! :nono::mad:

She used Marcus to help her get rid of sree...what utter BOLLOCKS! Marcus turned her against Sree and bullied him all by his own doing!

moonbeam
24-07-2009, 02:33 AM
she can s**g for england for all i care....she's still the biggest game player in there and thats wot i'm sticking to,