PDA

View Full Version : Charlie is full of shhhhhhhhhhhit!

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:22 AM
He goes on and on like an innocent rape victim but he knows what he is doing. he chose to stop talking to Lia fo the ****ing DRRRAAMMAAA!

Now who is he with MARCUS of all bleeding people, and left Lisa to go bed by herself.....who the hell does he think he is kidding...he grovels to one queen the runs of to who he thinks is king!

After such revelations shouldnt he be with Lisa? He came skipping out of the diary room like a big queen and straight to Marcus in the jail...droaning on about himself!

As for Noirin and Siavash...gotta admit I am pretty disappointed and feel bad for the stalker LOL

Clockers
24-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Charlie is so full of shitt that if he was a serial killer he would be a shitt stabber. Fortunetly he is gay, so ironically he is.:whistle:

a_2009
24-07-2009, 01:30 AM
I think he's just a little niave and lacking in confidence which leads to him causing mischief as he wants aproval and to be liked. At the same time, not someone I would consider trustworthy or particularly loyal.....room for development.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by a_2009
I think he's just a little niave and lacking in confidence which leads to him causing mischief as he wants aproval and to be liked. At the same time, not someone I would consider trustworthy or particularly loyal.....room for development.

Nah he knew what he is doing and still is by the way!

I would have believed him more if he went with Lisa...nope he came skipping out of DR like a came fairy to Marcus!

Charlie= GAME PLAYER, and note how he keeps on coming up with the Siavash bunny rabbit comments....thus proving he is out to get Noirin nominated again!

a_2009
24-07-2009, 01:34 AM
What exactly went on? I just switched on when Noirin, Siavash and Tom were having a chat in the bedroom.

The above comment were more generalised to Charlie over last 7 weeks ay.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Noirin told Charlie that he shouldnt hang around with Lisa too much as all those who have been booted out have mainly been with Lisa...Sree, Kris, and Karly.

For a day Charlie claims he stopped talking to Lisa, and now feels bad and could no longer hold it in and had to tell Lisa the truth...so it all kicked off and there was a big confrontation with Noirin, Lisa and Charlie!

My only gripe it, Charlie should make his own mind up on his friends regardless. Seems to keep on bringing up the bunny rabbit Siavash Noirin arguement and ran straight to Marcus in jail outside going on and on about himself for a pretty long time...while Lisa went to bed by herself.

I also got the sense that Lisa knew Charlie was being a bit of a fake when she went to bed?????

Sunny_Tsu
24-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Charlie has been doing this since day one.

'I love everyone me. I'd never talk about people behind their back etc etc'

Hanging out of those bars is just making him more obvious.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Sunny_Tsu
Charlie has been doing this since day one.

'I love everyone me. I'd never talk about people behind their back etc etc'

Hanging out of those bars is just making him more obvious.

LOLOl Charlie is just out for himself...end off! The way he is sucking up to Marcus proves that!

a_2009
24-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Saywhat
Noirin told Charlie that he shouldnt hang around with Lisa too much as all those who have been booted out have mainly been with Lisa...Sree, Kris, and Karly.

For a day Charlie claims he stopped talking to Lisa, and now feels bad and could no longer hold it in and had to tell Lisa the truth...so it all kicked off and there was a big confrontation with Noirin, Lisa and Charlie!

My only gripe it, Charlie should make his own mind up on his friends regardless. Seems to keep on bringing up the bunny rabbit Siavash Noirin arguement and ran straight to Marcus in jail outside going on and on about himself for a pretty long time...while Lisa went to bed by herself.

I also got the sense that Lisa knew Charlie was being a bit of a fake when she went to bed?????

Ah right fair enough....
I agree the fella needs to make his own mind up with regards to who he likes, at the same time he seems quite young, not a lot of confidence, wants to please everyone and be liked...a little bit on the self centered side of things, this may be a bit harsh but i see him as a bit of a sheep....he looks to others for opinions, and he's surrounded by people who are older, have more life experience, confidence, intelligence etc who he seeks aproval from.
I think there's a mischievous side and he doesn't really have anyone else to bounce off in the house and rodders can't take a joke, so out of boredom he ends up gossiping about the other hm's.