PDA

View Full Version : Both admitted they're scared now........

BellyButton
24-07-2009, 01:29 AM
They should just be themselves Noirin and Siavash and **ck the pervert Marcus.
He had no chance anyway so why let him intimidate because he is so jealous and a creep.
They have just agreed to give it a try on LF so Marcus is history.
Good on BB for locking him up for the 'roof walk', it has given them a window of opportunity to say how they feel without him stalking them and interferring.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:30 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

I wanted Marcus locked away so Tom could make his move NOT SIAVASH ****!

MissKittyFantastico
24-07-2009, 01:31 AM
I'm pretty sure Siavash was saying that **** it they should just be honest and not hide what's going on but Noirin was saying she's too scared and they should wait until they both out of the house.

I think she's playing him but I really hope not!

Sunny_Tsu
24-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Saywhat
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

I wanted Marcus locked away so Tom could make his move NOT SIAVASH ****!

Siavash is much better. With Tom, Marcus could just continue brooding and bitching behind his back. Now, one of his closest friends in the house has 'stabbed him in the back' and that is going to destroy the group dynamics.

BellyButton
24-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Noirin is scared because she has just jumped back into her own bed before Marcus gets out.
It's hilarious listening to Marcus going on about his Best Friend Noirin :whistle: while she is having funtime with Siavash.
:cheer:

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 01:39 AM
they don't want to lose Marcus's vote and Friendship

GoldHeart
24-07-2009, 01:39 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

I wanted Marcus locked away so Tom could make his move NOT SIAVASH ****! yeah exactly wot happend to that?:puzzled: and why are people sayin siavash is good with her when he's suppose to alredy hav a girlfriend!!!!!!!! :mad:

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by GoldHeart
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

I wanted Marcus locked away so Tom could make his move NOT SIAVASH ****! yeah exactly wot happend to that?:puzzled: and why are people sayin siavash is good with her when he's suppose to alredy hav a girlfriend!!!!!!!! :mad:

And meant to be a trusting friend...always said Siavash was sneaky!

annemcginley
24-07-2009, 01:42 AM
From fwhat I heard she said she didnt want to upset her ex voyfriend as it wouldnt be nice for him watching then said im scared now... anyone else hear that....

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 01:43 AM
she's also said she doesn't want to do anything that could hurt his or her ex by doing anything in the house

i think a few people in the house may start to suspect and there could be whispers soon!!

i hope they just tell everyone!! ****** marcus. if they really want it, they shouldn't let him stand in their way

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 01:46 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

he's NOT got a girlfriend!!!!!!

he said it so that he'd avoid any romance in the house and he told noirin to do the same at the start of the series!!

plus he's said it twice tonight!!

don't thinkbad of him for cheating coz he's not!! he's still the sivash you love!!

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by kisywisy
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

he said it so that he'd avoid any romance in the house and he told noirin to do the same at the start of the series!!

don't thinkbad of him for cheating coz he's not!! he's still the sivash you love!!

Siavash has alway claimed to have got a gf from day one, maybe he is bi!

annemcginley
24-07-2009, 01:48 AM
I think if they were honest Marcus would be ok but she did say she only sat with Macus Halfwit and Siavach because of him and they were freaks etc etc then when freddie stayed she became close to him and sice Tom has said that he thinks Siavach will will has moved onto him coicidence or what....I hope there is a real attraction there .....

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 01:49 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

he backstabbed his mate Kisywisy

neither of them went out to suport him

Sly

annemcginley
24-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Sorrry for typing errors I can spell only new to computers!!

jjj2
24-07-2009, 02:02 AM
i would not tell him he will go nuts i be very supriced if he takes it calmly . good thing i said to put him in prison early to day . if you need any more ideas BB

BellyButton
24-07-2009, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by jjj2
i would not tell him he will go nuts i be very supriced if he takes it calmly . good thing i said to put him in prison early to day . if you need any more ideas BB

BB should let him out on parole so he can take Noirin and Siavash breakfast in bed. :joker:

He's just been let out............ Is he going to check Noirin's flesh for Siavash's fingerprints.:rolleyes:

Insane_Spirit
24-07-2009, 02:11 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

I Agree! :thumbs:

And HER!???!!! The doirty little fukker that she is! I am soooooo over those two....neither of them can be trusted and they have very jaded morals. :nono:

:cloud: A dark day.

Insane_Spirit
24-07-2009, 02:16 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON, ****!

He DOES have a GF!!!

Her name is Laura Cagoni, she's 24, an artist and stylist.

Source: Page23 HEAT magazine.

Sunny_Tsu
24-07-2009, 02:22 AM
I just hope it prompts another Freddie tirade, this time in defence of Marcus.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4374/4374301fd455778c20fd10b644118749f9d4552.jpg

Stankleberry
24-07-2009, 05:27 AM
Marcus deserves any pain that he feels over this.

Kaaren!
24-07-2009, 01:41 PM
I agree wiv "saywhat"
I wanted Tom and Noirin to get it on lol
I actually thought they were gonna cz they both sed they liked each other
I don't know wat the heck Noirin is playin at lol cz she's never even sed she likes Siavash :S She's actually startin to confuse me lmao
And Siavash definitely should be worried well so should Noirin too cz if that was Siavash's girlfriend on BBLB that pretended to be jus his friend you can kinda tell by lookin at her she wont take no s**t and she'll beat him up ... lmao