PDA

View Full Version : Noirin Is A Dirty Disgusting "SLUT". Poor Marcus Siavash Sree Being Led Astray. (Yawn!!!)

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Sod the facts after all whatever has got Siavash and Noirin together it will be Noirins fault after all it always is hers and any attractive womens fault as men are blameless as their brains are in their cocks as proved by Marcus and Sree etc. Men find Noirin attractive. Absolutely her choice as a woman!!!

Come on Noirin haters,get it out of your systems men fancy Noirin because she is beautiful. The men supposably have brains and need to accept that Noirin can make whatever choices she wants without her being a slut,slag,***** etc the same as every woman :rolleyes:

kisywisy
24-07-2009, 01:48 AM
you forgot that he lied about having a gf at the start too!!:wink:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by kisywisy

andyman
24-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Noirin and Siavash are happy together..

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 01:51 AM
sory to disappoint u,he just said to noirin hes in trouble when he leaves the house.He really does have a gf.

Insane_Spirit
24-07-2009, 01:52 AM

I thought it was a lie too, but she is in HEAT magazine!

Kornetto
24-07-2009, 01:53 AM

But dont he have this Laura Cogni person?

Clockers
24-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Just got some info about Norin liking bumm sex, I had no idea she shagged homeless americans.

Zippy
24-07-2009, 01:54 AM
I think all this could be Marcus' saving grace!

It will certainly avert some hatred away from him and, dare I say, make him look like a victim!

MrsTIL
HAHA! You have a very low opinion of a lot of BB fans haven't you!

I'm not her biggest fan but a man won't be stolen unless he wants to be. My mr is gorgeous and always has women coming onto him when he is at work, out with friends etc etc but he doesn't do it because he is happy.

If he doesn't have a misses then i think there little affair is lovely poor marcus though, i do feel sorry for him

MissKittyFantastico
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
sory to disappoint u,he just said to noirin hes in trouble when he leaves the house.He really does have a gf.

I didn't hear him say that.

I'm just going to see how this one plays out I think, see if Siavash mentions anything about having or not having a girlfriend over the next few days and also see how he and Noirin act around each other. It's all very confusing at the moment!

MissKittyFantastico
24-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Insane_Spirit

I thought it was a lie too, but she is in HEAT magazine!

This week's issue?

mrmo
24-07-2009, 02:00 AM
get a grib you fools the papers would found her by now this is no gf

MargeryFan
24-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Well said Dennis! glad to see your still with us.

a_2009
24-07-2009, 02:13 AM
The chicks a gameplayer, she's the type that needs attention from fellas for her confidence boost.

Siavash - thinks he's some kinda ladies man....personally i think he's a bit arrogant and thinks he's a know it all...

It's going to make interesting viewing with regards to group dynamics.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by MargeryFan
Well said Dennis! glad to see your still with us.

Thanks Margery,rumours ofmy death were premature and put about by nasty ba*tards much to their regret :whistle:

Stankleberry
24-07-2009, 05:07 AM
Penis teaser Noirin realized that everyone was on to her penis teasing, so now she has gone to the second level. Pretending to actually like one of the penises she's been teasing. Classic.

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 07:53 AM
it will be interesting to see marcus reaction if and when he finds out his mate has snogged his girl.:tongue:

Stephanie
24-07-2009, 07:55 AM
noirin and siavash can do whatever they want, they are both adults and they must like each other so who cares, both have done nothing wrong really.

BB22
24-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by dennissabre
Sod the facts after all whatever has got these 2 together it will be Noirins fault after all it always is hers and any attractive womens fault as men are blameless as their brains are in their cocks. Men find Noirin attractive. She has chosen one!

Come on Noirin haters,get it out of your systems even if you are not prepared that Saivash and Noirin could actually fall for each other without her being a slut,slag,***** etc. :rolleyes:

I don't blame either of them. And I still kind of like Noirin, although I have been critical of some her actions in the past. It is going to be interesting to see what happens.

yousoboo!
24-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by MrsTIL
My mr is gorgeous and always has women coming onto him when he is at work, out with friends etc etc but he doesn't do it because he is happy.

That's what he is telling you.

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by yousoboo!
My mr is gorgeous and always has women coming onto him when he is at work, out with friends etc etc but he doesn't do it because he is happy.

That's what he is telling you. :tongue:

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Erm some people take the middle ground! Neither of what you said is true

cariad1
24-07-2009, 08:19 AM
At least there seems to be some genuine chemistry between these two unlike the ridiculous Chris/Sophie fiasco. I think it could make some interesting viewing. Let's give them a chance.

Marc
24-07-2009, 08:21 AM
I have had enough of the Noirin is a slut threads.
You people are just harsh, there is no need to call her names like that

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by cariad1
At least there seems to be some genuine chemistry between these two unlike the ridiculous Chris/Sophie fiasco. I think it could make some interesting viewing. Let's give them a chance.

Precisely I think its quite lovely. He was only with his GF a month anyway! Thats nothing...mind you GF is hot, just seen pics of supposed lady! He might feel a bit of a fool when he comes out!

shrichar
24-07-2009, 08:25 AM
I agree there is genuine chemistry between them.........really need Marcus out of the house or in jail long term to see how this romance can flourish

Caramel77
24-07-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm actually going off Siavash after this, thought he had more sense :yuk:

I wonder if they (Noirin) will blame the drink.....

BJ
24-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Zippy

It will certainly avert some hatred away from him and, dare I say, make him look like a victim!

I agree as long as he keeps his cool. If he doesn't it could really be the end of him. It's make or break time for Marcus now. Should be an interesting week.

Kenny Who?

Wee-Mo
24-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
it will be interesting to see marcus reaction if and when he finds out his mate has snogged his girl.:tongue:

Noirin was never Marcus's girl she told him ofter enough that he was a friend only.

karezza
24-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Noirin & Siavash are both horrible creatures.

Bring back Kenny.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:31 PM
HAHA! You have a very low opinion of a lot of BB fans haven't you!

I'm not her biggest fan but a man won't be stolen unless he wants to be. My mr is gorgeous and always has women coming onto him when he is at work, out with friends etc etc but he doesn't do it because he is happy.

If he doesn't have a misses then i think there little affair is lovely poor marcus though, i do feel sorry for him

"I'm not her biggest fan but a man won't be stolen unless he wants to be".

To true about anyone in a relationship. It takes 2 people to do this so they both share responsibility. Noirin is after all single!

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by a_2009
The chicks a gameplayer, she's the type that needs attention from fellas for her confidence boost.

Siavash - thinks he's some kinda ladies man....personally i think he's a bit arrogant and thinks he's a know it all...

It's going to make interesting viewing with regards to group dynamics.

All the men have 'hit'on her so far so i'm not sure how its her fault?

Enid
24-07-2009, 12:39 PM
If anything, Siavash is the slut, but a lot of people look past that and blame Noirin. It takes two to tango.

philmurph
24-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by cariad1
At least there seems to be some genuine chemistry between these two unlike the ridiculous Chris/Sophie fiasco. I think it could make some interesting viewing. Let's give them a chance. :thumbs:

philmurph
24-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp
I have had enough of the Noirin is a slut threads.
You people are just harsh, there is no need to call her names like that I agree it also shows that she is an interesting character in the house when so many people are doing this regardless if they like her or not we need to keep her in and vote the people who bring nothing to the show out:thumbs:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Well said last 4 posts. At Last! :cheer:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Siavash is the one with a partner so if anything he is the real villian,not Noirin. :xyxwave:

setanta
24-07-2009, 07:35 PM
They're both culpable in this but remember, Noirin heard from Tom and new housemates that Siavash is popular and she acted on it.

amy-jayne
24-07-2009, 07:36 PM
It takes 2 to tango yeah, if she had an idea he had a gf (ive no idea if she did) then she shouldn't have let him kiss her. He knew he had a girlfriend, clearly knows what hes doing, its upto him, not us.

alc09
24-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Change.the.****ing.record.dennis.

Patricia4
24-07-2009, 07:47 PM
She is the town bike

scot
24-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Zippy

exactly...everything seems to be going the Legends way...the gods are with him.

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Patricia4
She is the town bike

Pthetic comment! :bored:

WOMBAI
24-07-2009, 09:03 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the venom that comes from some people. Like Norin or not - it doesn't matter - but she has done nothing to deserve poisonous comments like being called the town bike!

Talk about getting things out of perspective - must lead a very sad life!

moveupandon
24-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Enid
If anything, Siavash is the slut, but a lot of people look past that and blame Noirin. It takes two to tango.

damn! i think it's so hot!!!

so hot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEP1dk6rGLw

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by alc09
Change.the.****ing.record.dennis.

Change your language and move on idiot! :bored:

bbisfun
24-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Sod the facts after all whatever has got these 2 together it will be Noirins fault after all it always is hers and any attractive womens fault as men are blameless as their brains are in their cocks. Men find Noirin attractive. She has chosen one!

Come on Noirin haters,get it out of your systems even if you are not prepared that Saivash and Noirin could actually fall for each other without her being a slut,slag,***** etc. :rolleyes:

**** of, why is everyone blaming Noirin. These so called men can think for themselves and if they keep falling for her then more fool them.:rolleyes:

dennissabre
24-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by bbisfun

**** of, why is everyone blaming Noirin. These so called men can think for themselves and if they keep falling for her then more fool them.:rolleyes:

Idiot! This is what this thread is abot for ****** sake. :shocked:

bbisfun
24-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by bbisfun

Idiot! This is what this thread is abot for ****** sake. :shocked:

The idiot is you, if you cant see things swing both ways.

sisalto
25-07-2009, 03:58 PM
yes - Noirin has used her evil witch charms to posses Siavash into loving her... sounds McCarthyite to me :bored:

dennissabre
25-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by sisalto
yes - Noirin has used her evil witch charms to posses Siavash into loving her... sounds McCarthyite to me :bored:

Definitions of McCarthyitism

1.The practice of publicizing accusations of political disloyalty or subversion with insufficient regard to evidence.
2. The use of unfair investigatory or accusatory methods in order to suppress opposition.

How has this anything to do with Noirin and Siavish then? :rolleyes:

sisalto
25-07-2009, 08:55 PM

1.The practice of publicizing accusations of political disloyalty or subversion with insufficient regard to evidence.
2. The use of unfair investigatory or accusatory methods in order to suppress opposition.

Where's the love?? I'm on your side...

I'm saying that people spewing nonesense about Noirin can be accused of McCarthyism.. as in: spreading unverified lies and disinformation about her...

:conf2::conf2:

dennissabre
25-07-2009, 09:07 PM

Where's the love?? I'm on your side...

I'm saying that people spewing nonesense about Noirin can be accused of McCarthyism.. as in: spreading unverified lies and disinformation about her...

:conf2::conf2:

So sorry,i misread your 'bored' icon. Seen so many related to Noirin that i thought it was aimed at me which didnt fit in with your comments. :blush2:

Sorry again and thanks.

Ianjk78
25-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Noirin is terrible, first she leads Marcus on, then she gets off with Siavash, and now she fancies Tom, there is only one word for her. It puzzles me why people want Marcus to go before Noirin.

dennissabre
25-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Ianjk78
Noirin is terrible, first she leads Marcus on, then she gets off with Siavash, and now she fancies Tom, there is only one word for her. It puzzles me why people want Marcus to go before Noirin.

Inadequate little men who would never stand a chance with any decent woman,let alone the beautiful Noirin. :sad:

preciousgal
25-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Hi Dennis,

guess some people here think i am you on another post because i will not slag Noirin...how funny is that....

muchadoaboutnothing
25-07-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm with you dennissabre on this one. I think Norin is wonderful and beautiful. I did a topic earlier called: 'Song for Norin: I'll Tell Me Ma.' It is back a few pages and you might want to have a look at it (it is fitting and funny). Have a check. Thanks.

dennissabre
26-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by preciousgal
Hi Dennis,

guess some people here think i am you on another post because i will not slag Noirin...how funny is that.... re

You are obviously one of ten of my alias's so far so don't worry about it. James is very good at checking IP addresses on here if people have a problem.

Wait until you get at least 5 threatening u2u's a day like i do for telling the truth about Noirin.

You and i will carry on writing what we want on here unless the Mod's have an issue.

You enjoy yourself on here precious. If people have a problem,then it's their problem! xxx

troy4783
26-07-2009, 12:03 AM
totally agree with this post

dennissabre
26-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing
I'm with you dennissabre on this one. I think Norin is wonderful and beautiful. I did a topic earlier called: 'Song for Norin: I'll Tell Me Ma.' It is back a few pages and you might want to have a look at it (it is fitting and funny). Have a check. Thanks.

I will Much. Hope all is good with you today?

dennissabre
26-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by troy4783
totally agree with this post

Thank you. :thumbs:

preciousgal
26-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by preciousgal
Hi Dennis,

guess some people here think i am you on another post because i will not slag Noirin...how funny is that.... re

You are obviously one of ten of my alias's so far so don't worry about it. James is very good at checking IP addresses on here if people have a problem.

Wait until you get at least 5 threatening u2u's a day like i do for telling the truth about Noirin.

You and i will carry on writing what we want on here unless the Mod's have an issue.

You enjoy yourself on here precious. If people have a problem,then it's their problem! xxx

muchadoaboutnothing
26-07-2009, 12:10 AM

Thanks dennisabre all is good with me today. I have brought the topic back up from page six. It is called: Song for Norin: I'll Tell Me ma. Hope you are keeping ok!

dennissabre
26-07-2009, 12:12 AM

Thanks dennisabre all is good with me today. I have brought the topic back up from page six. It is called: Song for Norin: I'll Tell Me ma. Hope you are keeping ok!

Well thanks. Loved your song. :cheer:

golden
26-07-2009, 12:44 AM

There is only one word for her....human
God she had 1 kiss...1 kiss guys...jeez people call her a slut for that!:rolleyes:

dennissabre
29-07-2009, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by golden

God she had 1 kiss...1 kiss guys...jeez people call her a slut for that!:rolleyes:

Exactly beautiful :kiss:

WOMBAI
29-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by golden

Exactly beautiful :kiss:

Jesus - when will people learn to separate fact from fiction!!

Noirin did NOT lead Marcus on - he made ASSUMPTIONS!!!

All based on his own super sized ego and obvious inadequacies!!!!!

masonbason
29-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Sod the facts after all whatever has got Siavash and Noirin together it will be Noirins fault after all it always is hers and any attractive womens fault as men are blameless as their brains are in their cocks as proved by Marcus and Sree etc. Men find Noirin attractive. Absolutely her choice as a woman!!!

Come on Noirin haters,get it out of your systems men fancy Noirin because she is beautiful. The men supposably have brains and need to accept that Noirin can make whatever choices she wants without her being a slut,slag,***** etc the same as every woman :rolleyes:

She should win bb.