PDA

View Full Version : Sticking with Halfwit!

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:53 AM
He maybe eccentric but as his heart is on his sleeve and always tells the truth...you know where you are with the man.

Every single other housemate confuses the **** out of me!

I like Noirin...but ...but...but...she has baffled me tonight, I dont think she should be booed or hated, but I shall be keeping a close eye on her for the weeks to come!

HALFWIT TO WIN!

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Well he's won it Tonight

Dream_Arcade_Chris
24-07-2009, 01:57 AM
I know what you'r saying. After tonight with whats been going on with sai and noirin i just cant trust them. Freddies just a nice simple lickable person compared to them.

setanta
24-07-2009, 01:57 AM
it's over now.... only one winner

Dream_Arcade_Chris
24-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by setanta

Don't know like, i'v got a horrible feeling dogface will win it :yuk:

ManicWolf
24-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Dream_Arcade_Chris

Sophie will never win it, the biggest threat to Freddie would have been Siavash, but now Siavash has started off with Noirin he will lose support fast.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by ManicWolf

Sophie will never win it, the biggest threat to Freddie would have been Siavash, but now Siavash has started off with Noirin he will lose support fast.

Maybe not the man makes a painted face look cool, maybe he can make his romance with noirin look cool and sweet as a nut too!

Noirin only looks bad when men are chasing her...Siavash has got her now lol

Dream_Arcade_Chris
24-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by ManicWolf

Lets hope you're right.

shams79
24-07-2009, 02:20 AM
Me too always liked him, even fancied him, he is very loyal ad was out by the jail talking to Marcus, I can' twait for Mracus to get out or one of the HM (LIsa) tells him what Noirin and Siavash are up to.

thexwinglessxbird
24-07-2009, 02:37 AM
Halfwit should stick to wearing his boxers

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/16195392.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1248403854&Signature=sUkD9A9E58CMuYRv5CzguaMKS1A%3D

Bombardier
24-07-2009, 04:22 AM
Freddie's behaviour seems completely different since the new housemates have come into the house. Gone is his blissed out, eyes closed, head nodding smile. His weird exhalations are gone as are a lot of his weird mannerisms. (Also he's not getting much of an edit this week as there's a lot else to focus on, but still.)

He seems really calm, less dramatic, and a little stressed.

Freddie takes a while to get used to people, that's part of his semi-autistic mindset, but this is a completely different reaction than we saw at the start of the series.

Marcus and Freddie are increasingly isolated and don't realize it. Bea breaks up Freddie and Marcus buddy act. Siavash and Tom break up Noirin and Marcus buddy act.

Freddie and Marcus need to reaffirm their friendship ASAP.

bettiepage
24-07-2009, 04:24 AM

That would actually be hilarious if she won, but she won't. Freddie for King!

modena
24-07-2009, 04:34 AM
Freddie is the most honest, caring person in there. Everyone else is only out for themselves. Siavash I did like but he's certainly gone down in my estimation.

Halfwit to win!!:bigsmile:

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Its Freddie's

sophie might take 2nd

olga
24-07-2009, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by modena
Freddie is the most honest, caring person in there. Everyone else is only out for themselves. Siavash I did like but he's certainly gone down in my estimation.

I see it was Freddie who was sat keeping Marcus company while he is in jail.................meanwhile his other so-called friends are doing the dirty on him.

Siavash just handed the win to Freddie on a plate :whistle:

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by olga
Originally posted by modena

I see it was Freddie who was sat keeping Marcus company while he is in jail.................meanwhile his other so-called friends are doing the dirty on him.

Siavash just handed the win to Freddie on a plate :whistle:

agree Olga
i'd be surprised if Siavash gets away with it