PDA

View Full Version : Im going to defend Siavash

newspresenter
24-07-2009, 02:00 AM
But first let me make it quite clear, i want Marcus to win to stick it up BB's rear end.

Siavash like the others must be feeling pretty horny after all these weeks, at some point your hormonal defense mechanism will fail you, equally Charlie and Rodders giving in after all the bitching.

a_2009
24-07-2009, 02:20 AM
:thumbs:
All about the cheeky banter....somtimes lust just gets the better of you.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:21 AM
I guess so!

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by newspresenter
But first let me make it quite clear, i want Marcus to win to stick it up BB's rear end.

Siavash like the others must be feeling pretty horny after all these weeks, at some point your hormonal defense mechanism will fail you, equally Charlie and Rodders giving in after all the bitching.

But he's cheating on his Gf outside:nono:

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 02:23 AM
no excuse he could have a pull of his tug boat

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 02:24 AM
I love Siavash.................mosh hilarious housemate................keep him in..(as says Noirin RIGHT now)!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Celeb_Rehab
24-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by newspresenter

But he's cheating on his Gf outside:nono: Text

At this moment I'd be more concerned about a deranged Marcus finding out...:laugh3:

Stankleberry
24-07-2009, 05:22 AM
People that go on BB when they are in relationships are just asking for trouble. A couple of months in a house with some sexy people with basically nothing to do but talk and look at each other.

Claymores
24-07-2009, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Stankleberry
A couple of months in a house with some sexy people

I'll have to find this show on my telebox - what channel is that on? :puzzled:

newspresenter
24-07-2009, 11:08 AM
The GF issue is the main issue here, he obviously wasn't that close to her, hasn't talked her up in anywhere near like Rex did last year.

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 11:11 AM
I agree by the looks of things this wasnt a very serious relationship on the outside

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
I agree by the looks of things this wasnt a very serious relationship on the outside

still cheated

Thats the only thing that annoys me about it

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Stankleberry
People that go on BB when they are in relationships are just asking for trouble. A couple of months in a house with some sexy people with basically nothing to do but talk and look at each other.

Thats a very good point :thumbs:

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 11:15 AM

still cheated

Theres the dictionary definition of cheating so yes you may be technically right. But the damage caused by this is going to be pretty minimal I would bet

ange7
24-07-2009, 11:16 AM

still cheated

still banging on about that... methinks someone's been cheated on recently.

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 11:16 AM

still cheated

Theres the dictionary definition of cheating so yes you may be technically right. But the damage caused by this is going to be pretty minimal I would bet

i still think he get to the final
Win it? not a chance Freddie has it now

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 11:17 AM
ange7 no i was banging your chick:joker:

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 11:20 AM

still cheated

i still think he get to the final
Win it? not a chance Freddie has it now

I wouldnt be so sure. Freddies been pretty quiet since he has noone to battle against...things can change every week with BB. Theres no clear winner this year, it could even be Bea or maybe Sophie shes been pretty inoffensive. I dont want sophie to win but the public seem to go for bland. Its anyones game this year

sophieyk2
24-07-2009, 11:21 AM
I think they look sweet together and I think it is genuine ortherwise it would have started right at the beginning if they wanted a fake romance. He hasn't been anywhere near her till this week. Siavash is my fav and I think he is the best looking in the house.

ange7
24-07-2009, 11:23 AM
ange7 no i was banging your chick:joker:
witty... won't mess with you again. :P

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 11:23 AM
LoL