PDA

View Full Version : noirin siavash is it real???????

fab07
24-07-2009, 02:11 AM
ok guys is this for real?????

tomorrow we will know if this siavash noirin thing is genuine!

if its the real deal then noirin & siavash will act as a couple!
if they dont then there excuses will be - siavash has a girlfriend on the outside so thats there excuse!

or noirin doesnt want to upset marcus!

both reasons are bollocks because- everyone now knows s&n are now a ( couple) from watching this & noirin is not the type off lass to hide her feelings just so she doesnt upset marcus! if they try to hide the fact that they are a couple then noirin & siavash are the biggest players in the house! i say this because if i really liked someone then i wouldnt give a **** what anyone thinks! i think since noirin found out siavash was popular she has gone in for the kill!

we will find out tomorrow how genuine this is! i think its bull s h i t & noirin is just desperate to win!

fab07
24-07-2009, 02:13 AM
n

thexwinglessxbird
24-07-2009, 02:15 AM
The answer is No. Noirin & Siavash are not real. Noirin's a skank with a game plan. Siavash, poor soul, is naive, as guys are. It's certainly not her "irish charm". PAH.

fab07
24-07-2009, 02:17 AM
:thumbs:

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:17 AM
Could be for many reasons!

could be not for many reasons too!

Time will tell! I am sure if Noirin was a skank as people are claiming, she would be all over Halfwit by now!

Zippy
24-07-2009, 02:22 AM
Im still at the confused stage.

They are just a very weird couple!

And I doubt he'll be happy with her doing NUTS magazine

Vern
24-07-2009, 04:05 AM
At one point he said "shall I move to Ireland or will you move to London?". Then he suggested moving to Australia to which she replied "no, coz I've had three boyfriends over there!"

A deliberate ploy to avoid eviction? Noirin just stringing him along? Who knows? You decide...

Personallyme, I haven't got a clue... and am still in shock about the kissing under the duvet.

fab07
24-07-2009, 01:05 PM

Lee.
24-07-2009, 01:07 PM
I think it is very genuine.. Lets face it, if having a romance was part of Noirin's gameplan, she's had plenty of opportunity hasn't she??

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Oh here we go was waitin for this thread lol!

davidalbert
24-07-2009, 01:10 PM
...as real as Michelle Bass and Staurt

as real as channelle and Ziggy....

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 01:11 PM
No way !! :nono::nono:

fab07
24-07-2009, 01:12 PM
both are scum:devil:

Marc
24-07-2009, 01:12 PM
she seems to be happy about it and as does Siavash.. who knows

u_drunk
24-07-2009, 01:15 PM
i think she actually dose like him cause she could of said NO like she did to the other ones like! plus you could so tell these last couple of nights that something was going on!

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by u_drunk
i think she actually dose like him cause she could of said NO like she did to the other ones like! plus you could so tell these last couple of nights that something was going on! She knew she had to get more on her side as the others have seen through her ,shes using him just as she has done the others

charmingmissc
24-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by fab07

if they dont then there excuses will be - siavash has a girlfriend on the outside so thats there excuse!

both reasons are ******** because- everyone now knows s&n are now a ( couple) from watching this & noirin is not the type off lass to hide her feelings just so she doesnt upset marcus! if they try to hide the fact that they are a couple then noirin & siavash are the biggest players in the house! i say this because if i really liked someone then i wouldnt give a **** what anyone thinks! i think since noirin found out siavash was popular she has gone in for the kill!

we will find out tomorrow how genuine this is! i think its bull s h i t & noirin is just desperate to win!

take a look below.

Secrets and Lies

The trouble with secrets is that they have a habit of revealing themselves at the most inopportune moment. And although the news of Siavash and Noirin's kiss isn't general knowledge yet, it can be only a matter of time until Marcus finds out and hell breaks loose.

"What are you doing?" giggled Noirin from beneath her quilt as Siavash stood over her.

"Standing here with my hand in my pants," replied Siavash as he played pocket billiards. "Why?"

Then Noirin's voice suddenly dropped to a whisper. "Who's in here?" she asked

"I am," replied Siavash quietly.

"I've got a pumping headache – did you spike my drink last night?" laughed Noirin.

"You took advantage," Siavash said to her.

"I took advantage?" gasped Noirin, adding "that's what I do!"

And then conversation turned to a certain long-haired male housemate. "Marcus doesn't seem very…" Siavash began.

"I had to tell him to get out of the bed. He was lying next to me and I told him I didn't think it was a good idea to lie next to me," interrupted Noirin.

"It's a difficult, difficult situation," sighed Siavash.

"Just be cool," replied Noirin.

"I could not talk to him today. I woke up and he was there and I could not say good morning," said Siavash guiltily

"You haven't done anything wrong," protested Noirin, before considering the situation. "I was thinking you're going to have to say something," she added.

"What do you say?" Siavash asked, before suggesting that Noirin should take care of that side of things.

"You're so kind," replied Noirin sarcastically.

Big Brother wouldn't want to be in your shoes Noirin…

Lee.
24-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp
she seems to be happy about it and as does Siavash.. who knows

I like you!

Your posts always come across as sensible and level headed!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by happyland
I think it is very genuine.. Lets face it, if having a romance was part of Noirin's gameplan, she's had plenty of opportunity hasn't she??

Afternoon happyland,

Be fair - her choices so far have been Sree and Marcus. Even if she went into the house to look for a relationship she has been on the recieving end of two people that are both overbearing and creepy at times.

It does seem a quick turn-around since the whole 'rabbit' incident, and I am worried that Noirin's intentions aren't as honorable as Siavashs. especially as Tom said he could see him (Siavash) winning. I could just be being too harsh on Noirin though, but some of her track record makes me wary.

Still haven't seen the incident though....just watching BB now, and its just Kenny's escape left. Grrr.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky

Afternoon happyland,

Be fair - her choices so far have been Sree and Marcus. Even if she went into the house to look for a relationship she has been on the recieving end of two people that are both overbearing and creepy at times.

It does seem a quick turn-around since the whole 'rabbit' incident, and I am worried that Noirin's intentions aren't as honorable as Siavashs. especially as Tom said he could see him (Siavash) winning. I could just be being too harsh on Noirin though, but some of her track record makes me wary.

Still haven't seen the incident though....just watching BB now, and its just Kenny's escape left. Grrr.

Afternoon Junky! Not like you to be around at this time of day!

I'm maybe just an old romantic at heart and WANT it to be genuine... I really hope it is.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 01:24 PM

Afternoon happyland,

Personally I think over the next few days it will be obvious if she's just doing it for some sort of game plan or if she really does like him. I think you can tell these kind of things easily enough by the way people act around eachother and look at eachother

ninjaboi
24-07-2009, 01:28 PM
I think they make a really cute couple

shazzyshaz
24-07-2009, 01:28 PM
oh lets all hope its real, I think or want it to be, as for game playing dont they all.... its BB

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 01:30 PM

I'm maybe just an old romantic at heart and WANT it to be genuine... I really hope it is.

I got a phone call early the morning about meeting a mate before work, so I ended up taking a sleeping pill and went back to bed (which means that yesterday technically lasted about 8 hours) and got up a while back. I feel awake as well, which is a good thing, just hope it continues nicely until tomorrow morning.

I can see it being genuine from Siavash, I just hope its not lust caused from being in the house. I just have a wierd feeling about Noirin though. I hope that you're right though (so long as we aren't bombarded by it when BB is over). Just let them get on with it.

Do feel that it will cause a lot of problems in the house, they had all become a tight bunch of misfits. Just hope they continue to vote for Lisa and not have a bust up which destroys their unity.

NettoSuperstar!
Originally posted by charmingmissc

both reasons are ******** because- everyone now knows s&n are now a ( couple) from watching this & noirin is not the type off lass to hide her feelings just so she doesnt upset marcus! if they try to hide the fact that they are a couple then noirin & siavash are the biggest players in the house! i say this because if i really liked someone then i wouldnt give a **** what anyone thinks! i think since noirin found out siavash was popular she has gone in for the kill!

take a look below.

Secrets and Lies

The trouble with secrets is that they have a habit of revealing themselves at the most inopportune moment. And although the news of Siavash and Noirin's kiss isn't general knowledge yet, it can be only a matter of time until Marcus finds out and hell breaks loose.

"What are you doing?" giggled Noirin from beneath her quilt as Siavash stood over her.

"Standing here with my hand in my pants," replied Siavash as he played pocket billiards. "Why?"

"I've got a pumping headache – did you spike my drink last night?" laughed Noirin.

And then conversation turned to a certain long-haired male housemate. "Marcus doesn't seem very…" Siavash began.

"I had to tell him to get out of the bed. He was lying next to me and I told him I didn't think it was a good idea to lie next to me," interrupted Noirin.

"I could not talk to him today. I woke up and he was there and I could not say good morning," said Siavash guiltily

"You haven't done anything wrong," protested Noirin, before considering the situation. "I was thinking you're going to have to say something," she added.

"What do you say?" Siavash asked, before suggesting that Noirin should take care of that side of things.

Ahhh its so sweet!

tutifruti
Hope it is, would have been good to warch daytime live feed we could tell better:kiss:

fab07
24-07-2009, 01:31 PM
hope they put siavashs girl in the house! noirin wouldnt look twice at him in the real world! loving the people on here who thinks its genuine:spin:

Lee.
24-07-2009, 01:32 PM

I got a phone call early the morning about meeting a mate before work, so I ended up taking a sleeping pill and went back to bed (which means that yesterday technically lasted about 8 hours) and got up a while back. I feel awake as well, which is a good thing, just hope it continues nicely until tomorrow morning.

I can see it being genuine from Siavash, I just hope its not lust caused from being in the house. I just have a wierd feeling about Noirin though. I hope that you're right though (so long as we aren't bombarded by it when BB is over). Just let them get on with it.

Do feel that it will cause a lot of problems in the house, they had all become a tight bunch of misfits. Just hope they continue to vote for Lisa and not have a bust up which destroys their unity.

Time will tell! I think that it will cause all sorts of problems in the house too which, obviously is good news for us!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Niamhxo

Personally I think over the next few days it will be obvious if she's just doing it for some sort of game plan or if she really does like him. I think you can tell these kind of things easily enough by the way people act around eachother and look at eachother

Im sure the next week will be telling, hope it doesnt come out until after nominations though, for safetys sake.

To think all this time people have been saying that a new hunky male for Noirin from the new HM's was needed, when she had Siavash right in front on her.

You can tell a lot about peoples looks and eyes, but you can be in love for all the wrong reasons. I think (and I have to say that I am sad and re-watching it) that when Nikki re-entered the house she looked at Pete like she loved him, but her love was more than questionable, and I don't think genuine. That doesn't mean to say she wasn't in love with him at the time.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 01:41 PM

Im sure the next week will be telling, hope it doesnt come out until after nominations though, for safetys sake.

To think all this time people have been saying that a new hunky male for Noirin from the new HM's was needed, when she had Siavash right in front on her.

You can tell a lot about peoples looks and eyes, but you can be in love for all the wrong reasons. I think (and I have to say that I am sad and re-watching it) that when Nikki re-entered the house she looked at Pete like she loved him, but her love was more than questionable, and I don't think genuine. That doesn't mean to say she wasn't in love with him at the time.

I agree, that you can definately think you feel something, that maybe you don't and it's just the situation you're in but that doesn't mean it isn't genuine at that particular time (sorry about the confusing sentence!!)

Lee.
24-07-2009, 01:41 PM

When Noirin and Siavash had their little secret talk the other night, I saw a look in Noirin's eyes that I hadn't seen before; they were positively twinkling!

I know a lot of people don't like Noirin for whatever reason, but I don't think she is the type to have a fake romace just for the sake of the cameras

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 01:43 PM

When Noirin and Siavash had their little secret talk the other night, I saw a look in Noirin's eyes that I hadn't seen before; they were positively twinkling!

I know a lot of people don't like Noirin for whatever reason, but I don't think she is the type to have a fake romace just for the sake of the cameras

Absolutely agree with you there, I do think it's genuine but I will be paying very close atention to them over the next few days, to be sure, to be sure!!!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 01:43 PM

Time will tell! I think that it will cause all sorts of problems in the house too which, obviously is good news for us!

I know, it will (for me at least - well and loads of forumers) be very interesting to see what happens with Freddie, I doubt he'll take sides, but he could get caught up in the middle.

I have a worrying feeling that Marcus (who as much as he knows Lisa's a schemer) may start talking to Lisa a bit more (might be good for Lisa not to have a lacky but someone who thinks as a friend).

Noirin though risks being a total outcast, she's made several bad mistakes through the run, just hope that Siavashs good influence rubs off (or up) against her.

Thinking about it as a whole, I am really enjoying this BB, lots of good relationships (not sexual, but alliances and conflicts) the peoples interactions are great this year. Thinking back on it (thinking.................................) there hasn't been a poor week yet.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 01:47 PM

I know, it will (for me at least - well and loads of forumers) be very interesting to see what happens with Freddie, I doubt he'll take sides, but he could get caught up in the middle.

I have a worrying feeling that Marcus (who as much as he knows Lisa's a schemer) may start talking to Lisa a bit more (might be good for Lisa not to have a lacky but someone who thinks as a friend).

Noirin though risks being a total outcast, she's made several bad mistakes through the run, just hope that Siavashs good influence rubs off (or up) against her.

Thinking about it as a whole, I am really enjoying this BB, lots of good relationships (not sexual, but alliances and conflicts) the peoples interactions are great this year. Thinking back on it (thinking.................................) there hasn't been a poor week yet.

You made a good point there about Noirin running the risk of being made an outcast from the group because of this, doesn't that in some way give a bit of backing to her genuinely liking Siavash that she'd risk being an outcast?

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 01:50 PM

I agree, that you can definately think you feel something, that maybe you don't and it's just the situation you're in but that doesn't mean it isn't genuine at that particular time (sorry about the confusing sentence!!)

True, it can be genuine. I like watching BB because of the human interactions (and I like people watching, and have a good sense of a person which is normally right (that said there are certain types of people that I avoid and judge harshly because of who they are before I get to know them). Yet with Noirin, from watching nearly all of the HL's and a lot of LF I still don't really know what to make of her. She seems like she needs some serious grounding in life as in the micro-cosm of the house she seems all over the place and I just can't get a feeling of what she is like.

In many ways I still feel I don't know her that much, I would say I even understand Sophie a lot (actually vastly) more and have seen very little of her as well (and Im not basing that on her level of intelligence).

Don't worry about confusing sentences (Im sure mine as always full of them as well) should sometimes think before I type.

Beastie
24-07-2009, 01:51 PM
give it at the most a month on the outside world!

after the magazine deals!

Jackie
24-07-2009, 01:53 PM
This is why we want live feed back we're missing so much footage of housemates.:thumbs:How can we keep up with the Noirion and marcus,Noirion and siavash Noirion and Tom..........................

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 01:57 PM

I don't think Noirin is the type of person for the fake romance for the sake of it either, I do think though that she is attracted to strong (not just physcially) men, the typical alpha-male thing. Which is why I'd question her romance now because of the whole new HMs and Toms suggestion. If it happened before they went in then I would be totally more trusting of her. I'm not saying that she is now with Siavash because she thinks he's liked. As surely the housemates must know he has a strong chance of winning, but rather it seems to have made her more sure of her feelings.

I haven't managed to re-watch the incident with the eyes, but I will again soon, and I will let you know what I think. I do think the eyes give more away about a person than anything else. Noirin does have clear big eyes as well, so it should be noticable.

Seeing as how you like romance, what did you think of Kris and Sophie

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I think Noirin is ok actually, I think she latched onto marcus to get away from Sree and found that she quite liked him and got on well with him but didn't find him attractive, when he started wanting more from her I think she really didn't know what to do about it cos it would look like she was playing people if she told him to feck off (a repeat of the Sree scenario) This whole Siavash is completely different I think, this is the first time, she's actually acted like she fancied someone, she never did with the others.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Kris and Sophie??? haha!!! Joke, he spoke to "the girls" more than her!! there was no lingering looks between the 2 of them or no "spark" that I could see. I think there was more of a spark between him and Karly!!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:01 PM

You made a good point there about Noirin running the risk of being made an outcast from the group because of this, doesn't that in some way give a bit of backing to her genuinely liking Siavash that she'd risk being an outcast?

Hmmm, oddly I hadn't thought of that (as I only thought of it as I was typing it). But I can definately see where you are coming from. However she doesn't always think about the fallout of her actions (the rabbit example is an obvious one to throw out there (I refuse to call it rabbitgate because I feel it demeans the actual events of the Watergate (still can't get over who Deep Throat was!).

She could be doing this for Lisa to bring down the 'freak' group. (Ha, I am not serious about this comment AT ALL).

So yeah, it does back up her feelings I guess. We'll just have to see how they handle telling people now.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 02:03 PM

I don't think Noirin is the type of person for the fake romance for the sake of it either, I do think though that she is attracted to strong (not just physcially) men, the typical alpha-male thing. Which is why I'd question her romance now because of the whole new HMs and Toms suggestion. If it happened before they went in then I would be totally more trusting of her. I'm not saying that she is now with Siavash because she thinks he's liked. As surely the housemates must know he has a strong chance of winning, but rather it seems to have made her more sure of her feelings.

I haven't managed to re-watch the incident with the eyes, but I will again soon, and I will let you know what I think. I do think the eyes give more away about a person than anything else. Noirin does have clear big eyes as well, so it should be noticable.

Seeing as how you like romance, what did you think of Kris and Sophie

Don't get me started! That whole thing was just fake and incredibly boring. I'm not even sure if they had broken breath to each other before they ended up in bed together! Neither of them were intelligent enough to have a conversation and learn about the other, they just sat in silence, gormlessly looking at each other.. triple cringe!!
Nothing romantic about it at all!

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Kris and Sophie??? haha!!! Joke, he spoke to "the girls" more than her!! there was no lingering looks between the 2 of them or no "spark" that I could see. I think there was more of a spark between him and Karly!!

yeh god that relationship was utterly sparkless!

Lee.
24-07-2009, 02:04 PM
I think Noirin is ok actually, I think she latched onto marcus to get away from Sree and found that she quite liked him and got on well with him but didn't find him attractive, when he started wanting more from her I think she really didn't know what to do about it cos it would look like she was playing people if she told him to feck off (a repeat of the Sree scenario) This whole Siavash is completely different I think, this is the first time, she's actually acted like she fancied someone, she never did with the others.

I agree with all of this 100%!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:05 PM

Thats true, Sree and Marcus chased her, whereas with Siavash it just seemed to happen (to quite a shock judging by TiBB) I certainly didn't see it coming. That might be the reason why everyones questioning it, as it did just pop-up out the blue.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Originally posted by charmingmissc

take a look below.

Secrets and Lies

Ahhh its so sweet!

Marcus doesnt ****ing own Noirirn for crying out loud!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:08 PM

Thats true, Sree and Marcus chased her, whereas with Siavash it just seemed to happen (to quite a shock judging by TiBB) I certainly didn't see it coming. That might be the reason why everyones questioning it, as it did just pop-up out the blue.

For us it did but there must have been some feelings/tension between the two of them, I mean they didn't just telepathically tell eachother to pretend to like eachother!!!

Caramel77
24-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Noirin did say on LF that was she was pissed, i wonder if this made Siavash look a bit more attractive last night? She did seem a tad giddy....

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:10 PM

Don't get me started! That whole thing was just fake and incredibly boring. I'm not even sure if they had broken breath to each other before they ended up in bed together! Neither of them were intelligent enough to have a conversation and learn about the other, they just sat in silence, gormlessly looking at each other.. triple cringe!!

Its good to hear your still have some cynicism in romance then. They were just unbelievably fake, but I did often think they had nothing to talk about because individually they had nothing to offer anyway. Again though you could tell a lot with the eyes, and Kris rarely kept eye contact and when she was speaking to him whilst not looking at him, he just seemed bored (I always hoped that he knew he was a dull person and Sophie proved it to him).

Part of me feels for Sophie as well, as I think she did have feelings for Kris, but I also see that as just being young and niave a bit.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Caramel77
Noirin did say on LF that was she was p****d, i wonder if this made Siavash look a bit more attractive last night? She did seem a tad giddy....

Well this all started the night before the kiss so I doubt it and anyway Siavash is yummy!!!!!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:12 PM
happyland and Niamhxo - this three way conversation gets tricky to maintain at times doesn't it. Keep getting left behind on posts.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:12 PM

Its good to hear your still have some cynicism in romance then. They were just unbelievably fake, but I did often think they had nothing to talk about because individually they had nothing to offer anyway. Again though you could tell a lot with the eyes, and Kris rarely kept eye contact and when she was speaking to him whilst not looking at him, he just seemed bored (I always hoped that he knew he was a dull person and Sophie proved it to him).

Part of me feels for Sophie as well, as I think she did have feelings for Kris, but I also see that as just being young and niave a bit.

If only Rodrigo was straight haha, that would be a match made in heavon I think!!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:14 PM
happyland and Niamhxo - this three way conversation gets tricky to maintain at times doesn't it. Keep getting left behind on posts.

LOL, yes and I should be working, I'm going to get fired by the time Big Brother is over!!

Caramel77
24-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Noirin did say on LF that was she was p****d, i wonder if this made Siavash look a bit more attractive last night? She did seem a tad giddy....

Well this all started the night before the kiss so I doubt it and anyway Siavash is yummy!!!!!

He wouldn't be my cup of tea too much hair! Loads of girls have kissed frogs when under the influence so hmmm...... for me the jury is out on Noirin's attraction to Siavash.....

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:16 PM

For us it did but there must have been some feelings/tension between the two of them, I mean they didn't just telepathically tell eachother to pretend to like eachother!!!

Do you think BB didn't show us it (or any of it) because they didn't think it was worthy of the main show (which was more about Noirin and Tom) so its slipped past us, or if they (bb) missed it because it was more subtle than we think (furtive glances etc)?

I can't believe BB wouldn't have shown it though if they had seen anything. As the only reason would be not to keep the forums with pathetic threads about Noirin being a slut, but that seems unlikely. I wonder if they ever look back over the footage (how nice a summer job that would be) to see if they've missed things from earlier.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 02:16 PM

Ha ha.. Indeed it does!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:18 PM

I think she did, but I can't believe they get that drunk in there (not since Anthony anyway) it may have just let her be a bit more relaxed rather than making Siavash look better. She's lived with him for months, even when drunk she knows what he looks like.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:20 PM

If only Rodrigo was straight haha, that would be a match made in heavon I think!!

Sophie and Rodrigo as a couple - maybe a match made in heaven for them, but hell for anyone who would have to spend time with that couple.

Houseguests would have to take suicide pills with them just in case.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:21 PM

LOL, yes and I should be working, I'm going to get fired by the time Big Brother is over!!

Well this has got to beat playing solitare.

Phew, just managed to finish responding to the posts on page 2, but page 3 has grown.....

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:23 PM

Ha ha.. Indeed it does!

I've finally caught up, I should really try and keep my sentences shorter and not have so much filler. You know its bad when you see the bottom of the thread and the last several posts are all yours.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 02:23 PM

Do you think BB didn't show us it (or any of it) because they didn't think it was worthy of the main show (which was more about Noirin and Tom) so its slipped past us, or if they (bb) missed it because it was more subtle than we think (furtive glances etc)?

I can't believe BB wouldn't have shown it though if they had seen anything. As the only reason would be not to keep the forums with pathetic threads about Noirin being a slut, but that seems unlikely. I wonder if they ever look back over the footage (how nice a summer job that would be) to see if they've missed things from earlier.

I'm still a bit baffled by this, as it did seem to come from nowhere!
I can't imagine BB not showing us something as important as that, so they must have realised their feelings for each other through looks and body language without anyone else noticing.. :lovedup:

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:26 PM
]

I can't believe BB wouldn't have shown it though if they had seen anything. As the only reason would be not to keep the forums with pathetic threads about Noirin being a slut, but that seems unlikely. I wonder if they ever look back over the footage (how nice a summer job that would be) to see if they've missed things from earlier. [/quote]

Maybe so, I suppose most people were watching her & Sree and her & Marcus and her & Tom but just not paying too much attention to her & Siavash. Last night when Tom & Marcus were doing the arm wrestle I was looking at Siavash and Noirin and they were sitting next to eachother, him with his arm on her leg and they looked relaxed in that pose like a couple would, not like when Marcus does something like that to her, where she looks uncomfortable with it!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:29 PM
I can't imagine BB not showing us something as important as that, so they must have realised their feelings for each other through looks and body language without anyone else noticing.. :lovedup: [/quote]

And if you think about it, this happens quite alot with people before they start out in a relationship, alot of the first flirting is through eye contact and body language :love:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:29 PM

I can't imagine BB not showing us something as important as that, so they must have realised their feelings for each other through looks and body language without anyone else noticing.. :lovedup:

It just makes me wonder about all the things we missed, looks, touches, the smiles, the playfully touching the hair. All those things we missed. If we want to see a BB love, we want to see it blossom.

If they have just done it through body language etc, then to me that makes it more realistic, as they clearly have had some connection that didn't need endless chase from one or the other. Maybe you're talking me around a little.

BTW it's nice to actually see a proper discussion on the forum, ha (how egotistical is that seeing as how I'm in it).

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:31 PM

It just makes me wonder about all the things we missed, looks, touches, the smiles, the playfully touching the hair. All those things we missed. If we want to see a BB love, we want to see it blossom.

If they have just done it through body language etc, then to me that makes it more realistic, as they clearly have had some connection that didn't need endless chase from one or the other. Maybe you're talking me around a little.

BTW it's nice to actually see a proper discussion on the forum, ha (how egotistical is that seeing as how I'm in it).

LOL, you've got to love yourself before you can love ahyone else hehe :wink:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:36 PM
I didn't notice his hand on her leg, they do seem relaxed with each other though. Lets hope he brings the better side of him out of her.

With Marcus though he is obviously obsessed by her and stood very little chance. I'm not basing that on looks (partially) but more on his personality. He said the other day that he has lots of stories to tell that can't be told in the house, which to me imply legalality issues, which make me wonder just what he is about. I think personally think that in the house the ugliest one could end up with the most attractive, in the house they have the opportunity to see people other than just looks (as that is essentially the first impression) and can fall in love (because of the sheer time they can talk and bond) and looks then fall away. Yet Marcus doesn't seem to have a personality that would win her over. His hair doesnt help either (I know mine can be bad, but Marcus's is just something truely special).

BigBrotherfan4ever
24-07-2009, 02:37 PM
I dont think it real, i think its ploy to get her hands on Tom, Siavash & Marcus supposed to be are friends right, so i think Noirin is getting it on with Siavash, so that Marcus goes mad with Siavash, & while this going on Noirin makes a move on Tom, thats MHO.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:40 PM

LOL, you've got to love yourself before you can love ahyone else hehe :wink:

Ahh that explains a lot about my life. I'm going to go and cry in the corner (bugger theres washing in the corner).

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by BigBrotherfan4ever
I dont think it real, i think its ploy to get her hands on Tom, Siavash & Marcus supposed to be are friends right, so i think Noirin is getting it on with Siavash, so that Marcus goes mad with Siavash, & while this going on Noirin makes a move on Tom, thats MHO.

Rite! lol Yes and 2 and 2 does make 5

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:42 PM
I didn't notice his hand on her leg, they do seem relaxed with each other though. Lets hope he brings the better side of him out of her.

With Marcus though he is obviously obsessed by her and stood very little chance. I'm not basing that on looks (partially) but more on his personality. He said the other day that he has lots of stories to tell that can't be told in the house, which to me imply legalality issues, which make me wonder just what he is about. I think personally think that in the house the ugliest one could end up with the most attractive, in the house they have the opportunity to see people other than just looks (as that is essentially the first impression) and can fall in love (because of the sheer time they can talk and bond) and looks then fall away. Yet Marcus doesn't seem to have a personality that would win her over. His hair doesnt help either (I know mine can be bad, but Marcus's is just something truely special).

"truely Special" haha, how very diplomatic of you!!! if you have a look at the video on the Channel 4 website(if it's still there) they show the arm wrestle and if you look at Siavash & Noirin in the backround you'll see him with his arm resting on her leg. At the moment, my thinking is that it's genuine but I will be paying close attention to them, I could be proved wrong but for my soppy side I hope I'm not!!!

Lee.
24-07-2009, 02:43 PM

It is nice to have a proper conversation isn't it?

I didn't really feel I was missing out not having live feed this years as it makes the highlight show more enjoyable and I look forward to it more as I don't always know everything that has happened! However, I'm kind of missing it now as I would really like to just sit back and watch "Noirivash" (like that??) :tongue: develop!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by BigBrotherfan4ever

Thats a very round-about/far fetched way to hook a man, don't you think!!!!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:45 PM
How about Siaveen Happyland haha!!

Lee.
24-07-2009, 02:46 PM
How about Siaveen Happyland haha!!

:bored: Like mine better! LOL :laugh2:

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Noirivash sounds a bit like something you might need cream for! lol

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Noirivash sounds a bit like somthing you need cream for! lol

LOL, it does!!! :joker::joker:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:47 PM

"truely Special" haha, how very diplomatic of you!!! if you have a look at the video on the Channel 4 website(if it's still there) they show the arm wrestle and if you look at Siavash & Noirin in the backround you'll see him with his arm resting on her leg. At the moment, my thinking is that it's genuine but I will be paying close attention to them, I could be proved wrong but for my soppy side I hope I'm not!!!

Diplomatic, nah, more of a skill to insult people whilst sounding nice. (a skill which whilst amuses me no end, sadly has little going for it in terms of employment opportunites, that and my sarcasm and enjoying winding people up, the only job that requires those three skills is being in politics).

I shall take a gander at the site and see if I can see it.

Well I hope your soppy side gets the happy ending you wish.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Junky & Niamh.. I also saw the hand on Noirin's leg in the background and thought it looked very natural and comfortable... Thanfully Marcus was otherwise occupied!

Lee.
24-07-2009, 02:49 PM

Hmmm.. yes it does, doesn't it? Something quite embarrassing too... :joker:

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Junky & Niamh.. I also saw the hand on Noirin's leg in the background and thought it looked very natural and comfortable... Thanfully Marcus was otherwise occupied!

Good, I didn't imagine it then hehe!! It almost looked like a b/f/G/f pose. He didn't look like he was marking his territory like Marcus always does when he tries to do things like that to her. It just looked, as you said, natural

shazzyshaz
24-07-2009, 02:55 PM
well I am an ole romantic and the odd touches and the way they were staring into each others eyes last night was like electric, she moved a hair that was hanging over his face and gently laid it back over his head, he gently stroked her face... and I think unless Marcus leaves thats all we are going to see for now, they are too worried about Marcus reaction if he finds out and I would be too if it was me lol, its a shame about LF as it apparently has been going on for a while aint they doing well at hiding it!! I think Marcus needs to spend more time in jail lol

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:55 PM

It is nice to have a proper conversation isn't it?

I didn't really feel I was missing out not having live feed this years as it makes the highlight show more enjoyable and I look forward to it more as I don't always know everything that has happened! However, I'm kind of missing it now as I would really like to just sit back and watch "Noirivash" (like that??) :tongue: develop!

I know, I hated the C4 forum as it was just nasty and any long posts people just responded by saying it was too long and they didn't bother reading it. I found a good forum for BB7, it only had about forty members but everyone actually discussed their views rather than just stating opinions. I miss that forum, I kept in touch with the host but she has turned he back on BB (grr!) so I found TiBB but it occasionally gets overrun by statements and nothing of context.

I didn't really miss the LF either, I knew there was always going to be editing so I keep that in mind when watching the main show. I do miss it during the day on e4 though, it was nice just have on it the background. Yet with this romance from nothing I now feel that I have missed something that we won't get the chance to see (or even read about because every little thing was discussed in forums in previous years, as well as the tireless people that posted nearly all the time with updates all day long. (those people as much as I loved them are clearly a it mental though).

Noirivash - it sounds like Nor-of-ash when spoken, just sounds like a brand name for an ash free cigarette. Those doubled names rarely work though

Supermum
24-07-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm not convinced.. that noirin is untrustworthy.

Gotta say this issue is bugging me... really not sure what to think. First i think she must like him cos she kissed him and didn't the other two... but then again, kissing Sree or Marcus would ruin even a $1 *****'s reputation. I mean kissing Siavash (like him or not) aint a bad thing. He's cool so no1 will take the pi$$.

Then when Bea, Noirin & Siavash were all laid on the bed, S put his arm around N & she moved it away. Also the slapping himself in the head makes me think shes put a spell on him & every now & then he has flash backs of reality & can see through the bull$hit.

I wanna believe its real cos i love Siavash & Noirin is beautiful but not sure she's that beautiful inside. Lets face it these past few weeks she's come accross as a cock-teasing, selfish, 2-faced, back-stabbing bitch.

She may have the face of a l'oreal girl but is she really worth it??????????

Appearance_Of_A_Junky

Thats because he was all over Tom, maybe theirs some muscle love happening as well that might come out in the next few days.

A gay wolverine seems like a great xxx-man.

Lee.
Originally posted by shazzyshaz
well I am an ole romantic and the odd touches and the way they were staring into each others eyes last night was like electric, she moved a hair that was hanging over his face and gently laid it back over his head, he gently stroked her face... and I think unless Marcus leaves thats all we are going to see for now, they are too worried about Marcus reaction if he finds out and I would be too if it was me lol, its a shame about LF as it apparently has been going on for a while aint they doing well at hiding it!! I think Marcus needs to spend more time in jail lol

Oh how incredibly exciting!! :lovedup:

I really feel bad at the thought of Marcus finding out though!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 02:58 PM

and Siarin or Siavin sounds like some foriegn cleaning products that Lidl might sell.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 02:59 PM

I like your discriptions of their developing love!!! Sounds like Romeo & Juliet or something, Noirin & Siavash, the starcrossed lovers hehe :thumbs:

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:00 PM

and Siarin or Siavin sounds like some foriegn cleaning products that Lidl might sell.

:joker:

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:01 PM
She may have the face of a l'oreal girl but is she really worth it?????????? [/quote]

I love it, very good!!! :thumbs:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:01 PM

Marcus's reactions could determine a lot; what happens with the groups, nominations, new alliances. It could also be bad as if Marcus kicks off there is a chance he could do something stupid and be removed (he's had plenty of warnings) or walk. He might not walk as he will have to top Kenneths leaving and he knows that would take a lot for that to happen.

Ha, I like the way Kenneth got on with Marcus as said they were friends as he left, bet Karly would love to have him over for dinner one night. Or perhaps Kenny will hire Marcus as his new bodyguard.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Hmmm.. yes it does, doesn't it? Something quite embarrassing too... :joker: [/quote]

and Siarin or Siavin sounds like some foriegn cleaning products that Lidl might sell. [/quote]

Ok, Ok, back to the drawing board!!! :joker:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:03 PM

Yeah, you fill bad now, but will that change when the house goes crazy (just hope the atmosphere doesnt go really sour)

shazzyshaz
24-07-2009, 03:03 PM
He wont find out while Tom is keeping him distracted, but if he does find out it could get very nasty, I think he will turn on both of them and turn the other housemates too, but I dont think he will unless they both cant control it anymore, time will tell as a week in there is most probably like a month out in the real world, if you truly liked someone how long could you keep your hands off each other?

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Supermum

Then when Bea, Noirin & Siavash were all laid on the bed, S put his arm around N & she moved it away. Also the slapping himself in the head makes me think shes put a spell on him & every now & then he has flash backs of reality & can see through the bull$hit.

That may have been just because Bea was there, they obviously want to keep it to themselves for a while.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:07 PM

Marcus's reactions could determine a lot; what happens with the groups, nominations, new alliances. It could also be bad as if Marcus kicks off there is a chance he could do something stupid and be removed (he's had plenty of warnings) or walk. He might not walk as he will have to top Kenneths leaving and he knows that would take a lot for that to happen.

Ha, I like the way Kenneth got on with Marcus as said they were friends as he left, bet Karly would love to have him over for dinner one night. Or perhaps Kenny will hire Marcus as his new bodyguard.

Yes, I think Marcus is a bit of a loon and he could very wellkick off if he finds out.. Part of me doesn't want him to ever ever find out and he can live the rest of his life deluded, thinking Noirin loved him but another (rather evil) part of me is totally fascinated regrding what he might do and really wants him to catch them red handed or something! :devil:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:07 PM

Yeah, you fill bad now, but will that change when the house goes crazy (just hope the atmosphere doesnt go really sour)

Lol, I can't believe I put fill instead of feel. What a dumbass

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:08 PM
He wont find out while Tom is keeping him distracted, but if he does find out it could get very nasty, I think he will turn on both of them and turn the other housemates too, but I dont think he will unless they both cant control it anymore, time will tell as a week in there is most probably like a month out in the real world, if you truly liked someone how long could you keep your hands off each other?

Yes, good point, If they're really that into eachother it will be almost impossible to hide it anymore especially since they've shared a kiss now. Can't wait to see tonights show!!

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:08 PM

There is another thread saying that Lisa has been in the diary room saying she knows a secret that could blow the house apart.. Maybe she knows?

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Yes, I think Marcus is a bit of a loon and he could very wellkick off if he finds out.. Part of me doesn't want him to ever ever find out and he can live the rest of his life deluded, thinking Noirin loved him but another (rather evil) part of me is totally fascinated regrding what he might do and really wants him to catch them red handed or something! :devil: [/quote]

Oh, the evil in me definately wants Marcus to find out so much!!! :devil:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:11 PM

Yes, I think Marcus is a bit of a loon and he could very wellkick off if he finds out.. Part of me doesn't want him to ever ever find out and he can live the rest of his life deluded, thinking Noirin loved him but another (rather evil) part of me is totally fascinated regrding what he might do and really wants him to catch them red handed or something! :devil:

Nothing wrong with having an evil side, as long as it's controlled and not filled with cooked cucumber hate.

It would be good if Freddie catches them, that would make for some interesting scenarios, as that would be tough to handle. Or if some of the others caught them and everyone but Marcus found out.

Another part of me (now my evil streak) is for Marcus to catch them, but they don't notice him. Just to see how he plays it, but I can't see Marcus having the control to do that.

Would love for him to see them, have a hissy fit, then turns and walks out the room, flicking his hair in disgust and emphasis.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:12 PM

There is another thread saying that Lisa has been in the diary room saying she knows a secret that could blow the house apart.. Maybe she knows?

How would she know though? Unless, she was awake and heard them canoodling??? Is her bed far from where they were I wonder???

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:13 PM

Could be, but I think its more likely that secret is something that happened before the new HM's and Tom or David said something.

Its a real shame theirs no eviction tonight, as it would be nice to see if a housemate has any idea whats happening or if they are totally shocked by it as well.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:14 PM
I meant Ken and Dave, not Tom and Dave.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:15 PM
If Lisa knew about Siavash & Noirin, she probably would've ran and told Marcus straight away to break up their team, I'm thinking

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 03:17 PM
how does anyone KNOW what Lisa said in the diary room ?

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:17 PM

Nothing wrong with having an evil side, as long as it's controlled and not filled with cooked cucumber hate.

It would be good if Freddie catches them, that would make for some interesting scenarios, as that would be tough to handle. Or if some of the others caught them and everyone but Marcus found out.

Another part of me (now my evil streak) is for Marcus to catch them, but they don't notice him. Just to see how he plays it, but I can't see Marcus having the control to do that.

Would love for him to see them, have a hissy fit, then turns and walks out the room, flicking his hair in disgust and emphasis.

I wouldn't say I have a hatred for cooked cucumber as I have never tried it.. I would call it more an aversion.. or repulsion even?

I think I will cry for Marcus when he finds out! I am not looking forward to it at all!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
how does anyone KNOW what Lisa said in the diary room ?

I was only commenting on another thread that is going!

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:19 PM

Yes, good point, If they're really that into eachother it will be almost impossible to hide it anymore especially since they've shared a kiss now. Can't wait to see tonights show!!

Me neither! I keep forgetting it's Friday as there is no eviction to look forard to! I haven't even got my usual goodies in!

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 03:20 PM

Haha yeh i think I have some Siavan liquid from Aldi!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:21 PM

Me neither! I keep forgetting it's Friday as there is no eviction to look forard to! I haven't even got my usual goodies in!

LOL, you're as sad as me then (no offence intended!!) I'm still getting my bottle of Vino and my popcorn out for the Noirin & Siavash show!!! :dance:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:23 PM

I wouldn't say I have a hatred for cooked cucumber as I have never tried it.. I would call it more an aversion.. or repulsion even?

I think I will cry for Marcus when he finds out! I am not looking forward to it at all!

Well I think Siavash is probably the best person in their to be in this situation, as he will has the best skills and approach to this sort of situation. Marcus though will crumble, I think it could be hard watching when it happens but might be looked back on as being good TV, depends on how he handles it. I think he does know that he has little chance with her, so might just accept it. He may even just see it as being no different from every other time in his life. I can't see how they can keep it quiet for too long.

This could also give Marcus a good chance of staying until the final, he may never know about it in the house as both Noirin and him are always looking edgy if up for eviction. I think that would be worse, could you imagine finding out about it after a few weeks and from Davina?

Would Siavash say anything if Noirin gets evicted next week and people haven't found out by then?

Will be interesting to see what happens with the noms from Siavash and Noirin this week.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Oh, PS. Repulsion?!, thats not looking good then.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:26 PM

I haven't forgotten its Friday, work in 4hrs 50mins.....

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:26 PM

LOL, you're as sad as me then (no offence intended!!) I'm still getting my bottle of Vino and my popcorn out for the Noirin & Siavash show!!! :dance:

No offence taken! :thumbs: I am definitely going for the whole eviction night thing... Might go for cider instead of wine tonight for a wee change!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:27 PM

You shop at Lidl?!?! I would have thought you only shopped at Netto!

shazzyshaz
24-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Lisa was out in the garden smoking over the charlie and noirin and her situation so she wouldnt have heard them

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:28 PM

No.. The thought of it "gies me the boak" (in Karlys' words)

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:28 PM
LOL, you're as sad as me then (no offence intended!!) I'm still getting my bottle of Vino and my popcorn out for the Noirin & Siavash show!!! :dance: [/quote]

No offence taken! :thumbs: I am definitely going for the whole eviction night thing... Might go for cider instead of wine tonight for a wee change! [/quote]

LOL, admit, you're only getting cider so you can pretend you're a HM aren't you???? Do you stick on white labels with CIDER printed on the cans hehehehehe :dance2:

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Lisa was out in the garden smoking over the charlie and noirin and her situation so she wouldnt have heard them

I wouldn't imagine she knows anyway, she would have blurted that to someone straight away!

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:31 PM

No offence taken! :thumbs: I am definitely going for the whole eviction night thing... Might go for cider instead of wine tonight for a wee change! [/quote]

LOL, admit, you're only getting cider so you can pretend you're a HM aren't you???? Do you stick on white labels with CIDER printed on the cans hehehehehe :dance2: [/quote]

:bigsmile: I've been rumbled!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:35 PM

Not that this will do me any good....

.....I also put it in when I do sweet and sour chicken.

Which are you thinking now A B or C?

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:37 PM

Aww.. never mind. We'll all spare a thought for you when we're glugging our drink and eating our goodies watching the love blossom! :love:

NettoSuperstar!

You shop at Lidl?!?! I would have thought you only shopped at Netto!

Damn my sordid secrets out! I feel so ashamed!

Appearance_Of_A_Junky

No offence taken! :thumbs: I am definitely going for the whole eviction night thing... Might go for cider instead of wine tonight for a wee change!

LOL, admit, you're only getting cider so you can pretend you're a HM aren't you???? Do you stick on white labels with CIDER printed on the cans hehehehehe :dance2: [/quote]

:bigsmile: I've been rumbled! [/quote]

Well just remember, you're only allowed three cans, and the third has to be stolen so you create a bit of drama.

Then some happy dancing.

fab07
24-07-2009, 03:41 PM
get noirin outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:spin:

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Well just remember, you're only allowed three cans, and the third has to be stolen so you create a bit of drama.

Then some happy dancing. [/quote]

haha :thumbs2:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:42 PM

Aww.. never mind. We'll all spare a thought for you when we're glugging our drink and eating our goodies watching the love blossom! :love:

You had better, I have a mate at work called Jerome (who has a phone that does everything (even though its just a phone) so he normally tells me who's evicted. Yet, he doesn't always work on Fridays. I've often wanted to give someone my number so they can text me the result. I don't enjoy the Friday shows so much but I always feel like I'm missing out (this isn't a hint by the way).

You enjoy it though, with all your booze and nibbles and comfort and relaxation.

I'll be working, jealous. Telling everyone at work whats happened this week in BB even though they don't care and walk away (luckily I walk quickly so there is no escape).

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:42 PM

Sweet & sour chicken you say? cooked cucumber? Well I suppose cucumber (the more I type "cucumber", the more I think it is a strange word) is kind of like courgette isn't it, so maybe cooking it isn't THAT bad.... but it is quite bad?

I'll refrain from A, B or C (for the time being)

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:44 PM
You had better, I have a mate at work called Jerome (who has a phone that does everything (even though its just a phone) so he normally tells me who's evicted. Yet, he doesn't always work on Fridays. I've often wanted to give someone my number so they can text me the result. I don't enjoy the Friday shows so much but I always feel like I'm missing out (this isn't a hint by the way).

You enjoy it though, with all your booze and nibbles and comfort and relaxation.

I'll be working, jealous. Telling everyone at work whats happened this week in BB even though they don't care and walk away (luckily I walk quickly so there is no escape). [/quote]

hahaha, you're funny :joker::joker::joker::joker:

shams79
24-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Well I just hope that next weeks nominations will include Lisa has she has to go. If BB lets the nominations for this week stand and use them for next week and the housemates still get to nominate they will all nominate Rods and Lisa so that they are all up! Then I will finally see the back of Lisa.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:47 PM
get noirin outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:spin:

Wow, thinking about it like that, by jove I think you are right, we must get her out. You have convinced me with such a well thought out point.

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by shams79
Well I just hope that next weeks nominations will include Lisa has she has to go. If BB lets the nominations for this week stand and use them for next week and the housemates still get to nominate they will all nominate Rods and Lisa so that they are all up! Then I will finally see the back of Lisa.

It's hard to tell who's going to be up at this stage. Especially if the Siavash/Noirin thing gets out, Lisa may, yet again, escape :mad:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 03:49 PM

Sweet & sour chicken you say? cooked cucumber? Well I suppose cucumber (the more I type "cucumber", the more I think it is a strange word) is kind of like courgette isn't it, so maybe cooking it isn't THAT bad.... but it is quite bad?

I'll refrain from A, B or C (for the time being)

Its a bit like a courgette but doesn't go as soggy as a courgette does (and as such cooked courgettes are low on my list of food likes - but there is an Italian near me that does them in a light batter, they are nice then, and a big dryer).

I know that the sweet and sour version comes from a friends mother who was malaysian and she did it with hers. The Spag Bol, I can't remember why I first did it.

Phew - a reprieve.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:51 PM

I'll be working, jealous. Telling everyone at work whats happened this week in BB even though they don't care and walk away (luckily I walk quickly so there is no escape).

Are you now trying to get people to give you their mobile numbers?? I might be edging towards C again.... :hugesmile:

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Right, I'm off people, enjoy the weekend :thumbs:

Lee.
24-07-2009, 03:53 PM

:xyxwave: Been a pleasure.. Have a good one x

shazzyshaz
24-07-2009, 03:54 PM
take care have a great weekend

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:55 PM

:xyxwave: Been a pleasure.. Have a good one x

Yes, it surely has, enjoy tonight xoxo :xyxwave:

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 03:55 PM
take care have a great weekend

You too :xyxwave:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 04:10 PM

hahaha, you're funny :joker::joker::joker::joker: [/quote]

It would be funny if I was joking, unfortunately, welcome to a little showcase of my life. Next weeks installment will be how I once nearly burned down the house when I was painting by candlelight and set a kitchen roll on fire.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 04:12 PM

Are you now trying to get people to give you their mobile numbers?? I might be edging towards C again.... :hugesmile:

Ha, thats true, but no I wouldn't care for their numbers just want to know who gets evicted. (This year though the evictions have been predictable). There are some sites that you can text people from. I didn't even think about the fact I would see their number. Honestly.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 04:13 PM

The doorbell went so I was distracted, and now you have already left, but I shall still say bye, in case you check back later.

Bye.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 04:15 PM

hahaha, you're funny :joker::joker::joker::joker:

It would be funny if I was joking, unfortunately, welcome to a little showcase of my life. Next weeks installment will be how I once nearly burned down the house when I was painting by candlelight and set a kitchen roll on fire. [/quote]

:joker: why on earth were you painting by candlelight??

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 04:21 PM

There is actually a reasonable explanation for this. It wasn't wall paint, but rather acyrlic on a canvas, I had been painting during the day (with sunlight) and was still painting when it became night. The light from a bulb makes colours look different, especially when you have been staring at them for hours (pinks and oranges can get very confusing at times) so I thought it would be a good idea to uses candles as it was a more natural light. The kitchen roll was to wipe off excess paint and drying the brushes, I wasn't paying attention and had several seconds of chaos before it was dealt with. Now I paint by lightbulb I have a pad where I paint on and then use that to match the colours before I paint on the canvas. It seems a little safer.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 04:24 PM

There is actually a reasonable explanation for this. It wasn't wall paint, but rather acyrlic on a canvas, I had been painting during the day (with sunlight) and was still painting when it became night. The light from a bulb makes colours look different, especially when you have been staring at them for hours (pinks and oranges can get very confusing at times) so I thought it would be a good idea to uses candles as it was a more natural light. The kitchen roll was to wipe off excess paint and drying the brushes, I wasn't paying attention and had several seconds of chaos before it was dealt with. Now I paint by lightbulb I have a pad where I paint on and then use that to match the colours before I paint on the canvas. It seems a little safer.

Oh right... that DOES seem quite reasonable! What do you paint?

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
24-07-2009, 04:37 PM

Okay, see now, I'm not sure if thats said in a cheeky way, the capital letters and exclaimation mark indicates it is, but I shall claim complete ignorance and assume that you mean that it was a reasonable explanation.

However it doesn't put me in much confidence in telling you the story of how I once set my lightshade on fire. I would like to say that those are my only two fire stories and they both were freak events and should not be seen that I am a arsonist.

I mostly paint myself, or at least thats where the majority of the paint seems to end up (and it can't be washed off, so now I have painting clothes which look kinda hippy ish as they are just a multitued of colours, drenched in specks and slashes of paint (which draw looks when nipping to the shops). I paint abstract bordering with surrealism. I am self taught so don't actually have the skill or knowledge of how to paint a portrait, the few I have attempted all end up looking wrong so I still to things that don't actually have to look like anything. Its all made worse by the fact I only use the smaller brushes and paint really close to the canvas even if its a block colour. Every little bit has to be just so....thats where the true virgoan in me shines through. I have a photo of a canvas I did somewhere, that painting took almost a month of solid painting, not that you would know it to look at it, but all the little bits of colours merging aren't normally by accident rather by seven hours doing a square inch sort of job.

Lee.
24-07-2009, 04:46 PM

Okay, see now, I'm not sure if thats said in a cheeky way, the capital letters and exclaimation mark indicates it is, but I shall claim complete ignorance and assume that you mean that it was a reasonable explanation.

However it doesn't put me in much confidence in telling you the story of how I once set my lightshade on fire. I would like to say that those are my only two fire stories and they both were freak events and should not be seen that I am a arsonist.

I mostly paint myself, or at least thats where the majority of the paint seems to end up (and it can't be washed off, so now I have painting clothes which look kinda hippy ish as they are just a multitued of colours, drenched in specks and slashes of paint (which draw looks when nipping to the shops). I paint abstract bordering with surrealism. I am self taught so don't actually have the skill or knowledge of how to paint a portrait, the few I have attempted all end up looking wrong so I still to things that don't actually have to look like anything. Its all made worse by the fact I only use the smaller brushes and paint really close to the canvas even if its a block colour. Every little bit has to be just so....thats where the true virgoan in me shines through. I have a photo of a canvas I did somewhere, that painting took almost a month of solid painting, not that you would know it to look at it, but all the little bits of colours merging aren't normally by accident rather by seven hours doing a square inch sort of job.

I did mean that it was a reasonable explanation!

I would like to be able to paint or draw. I am really envious of people who can draw the perfect landscape or portrait. I was so bad at art that my art teacher at school, suggested I leave the art department and never set foot in it again!

taz-mania
24-07-2009, 05:54 PM
these are reasons why i feel that this relationship is nothing close to genuine...

- noirin stated that her type is a guy with a shaved head muscles and a baby face.. siavash is the complete opposite
- siavash has a girlfriend and said during the early weeks that he loves her too much
- they had a massive argument not too long ago and stated they never wanted to speak to eachother
- it came completely out of the blue... a couple of days ago noirin was in a love tringle with tom and marcus... when did siavash come into the picture...
- they are doing it for magazine deals... after they kissed last night she said 'breaking news'

no way is this relationship genuine... its like kris and sophie all over again
this attraction is completely random and came right out of the blue.. i honestly thought that she would hook up with tom but where did siavash come from. can't wait till marcus finds out...

oh and btw... :cat: im new on this forum :bigsmile: