PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to stick up for Noirin

Arneldo
24-07-2009, 02:29 AM
First of all, it takes two to tango.

Secondly, I think it's clear she only ever said she was missing her boyfriend as a way of keeping Sree and Markus away. It's 50 days in and I think it's either a case of she's horny, as is Siavash, and TheVash is the only guy who she likes - genuinely, and not just on looks (like Tom).

If she does genuinely likes TheVash, and he doesn't have a gf, then whats the problem?

Noirin has a got a really hard time on this forum, for no reason other than he friends are male, and they fancied her. Any other woman would have loved and milked the attention if they were in her position. If it was Sophia or Angel doing this, nobody would bat an eyelid.

I think she's genuine beautiful girl who in 50 days has provided us with more to watch and talk about than Rachel did last year in 90+ days.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:29 AM
I guess so!

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Arneldo
First of all, it takes two to tango.

Secondly, I think it's clear she only ever said she was missing her boyfriend as a way of keeping Sree and Markus away. It's 50 days in and I think it's either a case of she's horny, as is Siavash, and TheVash is the only guy who she likes - genuinely, and not just on looks (like Tom).

If she does genuinely likes TheVash, and he doesn't have a gf, then whats the problem?

Noirin has a got a really hard time on this forum, for no reason other than he friends are male, and they fancied her. Any other woman would have loved and milked the attention if they were in her position. If it was Sophia or Angel doing this, nobody would bat an eyelid.

I think she's genuine beautiful girl who in 50 days has provided us with more to watch and talk about than Rachel did last year in 90+ days.

no its Siavash and his Gf or is it his Friend and that he sort of screwed his friend over that does it for me

setanta
24-07-2009, 02:30 AM
She's more dangerous than the Wolverine... that's how bad she is.

Sunny_Tsu
24-07-2009, 02:32 AM
I'm going to stick up for Noirin

I think we all have at one point or another.

Wahey! :banana:

a_2009
Nah, I think some women have enough self respect to feel happy within themselves and don't need an ego boost of being 'chased' by lots of people....when you play with fire you're bound to get burnt.

I do agree with the fact sexual frustration may well have a large part to play though.:wink:

Saywhat
WHY DIDNT NOIRIN GO FOR TOM? WE WOMEN WE DO IT TO OURSELVES!

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Sorry I have to disagree.....if a guy is into you, then there are ways of letting them know nicely..............know its a gutter but "let's be friends" works a treat when NOT sitting on their laps and juggling boobies!

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by a_2009
Nah, I think some women have enough self respect to feel happy within themselves and don't need an ego boost of being 'chased' by lots of people....when you play with fire you're bound to get burnt.

I do agree with the fact sexual frustration may well have a large part to play though.:wink:

Some women couldnt get chased for toffees..I have had tonnes of men chasing me at certain points in my life....it isnt too bad of a feeling I must say!

Once I had to best friends after me, and in the same room I was forced to pick one....of course I picked the better looking one LOLOL great kisser and boob squeezer too!

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Biggiebro
Sorry I have to disagree.....if a guy is into you, then there are ways of letting them know nicely..............know its a gutter but "let's be friends" works a treat when NOT sitting on their laps and juggling boobies!

You forget Noirin built up a friendship with Marcus too and NO he has never squeezed her boobies....you must be confusing Noirin with dogface!

MissKittyFantastico
24-07-2009, 02:38 AM
If Siavash doesn't have a girlfriend (and there is a huge debate about whether this Laura girl is his gf or ex or just a friend) then of course there's no problem with it. If he DOES have a girlfriend then he is more in the wrong than Noirin, although she looks pretty bad doing anything with a guy that has a girlfriend!

I have a hard time believing that Noirin really likes Siavash because of the way she has treated him and the things she has said behind his back in the past. I've not called her a slag or anything like that, but I do think her intentions towards people aren't the most genuine and she has been two faced a fair few times in that house!

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Errrr, no......Dogface has always been wary and and has nominated him every time. Marcus has made the "odd" remark about N's boobs....you must admit that???

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
If Siavash doesn't have a girlfriend (and there is a huge debate about whether this Laura girl is his gf or ex or just a friend) then of course there's no problem with it. If he DOES have a girlfriend then he is more in the wrong than Noirin, although she looks pretty bad doing anything with a guy that has a girlfriend!

I have a hard time believing that Noirin really likes Siavash because of the way she has treated him and the things she has said behind his back in the past. I've not called her a slag or anything like that, but I do think her intentions towards people aren't the most genuine and she has been two faced a fair few times in that house!

he's kinda backstabed Marcus too and that could bring out the worse in Siavash

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Biggiebro
Errrr, no......Dogface has always been wary and and has nominated him every time. Marcus has made the "odd" remark about N's boobs....you must admit that???

You need to be watching much more closely then...Marcus has squeezed dogfaces boobs many times!

a_2009
24-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Saywhat

Some women couldnt get chased for toffees..I have had tonnes of men chasing me at certain points in my life....it isnt too bad of a feeling I must say!

Once I had to best friends after me, and in the same room I was forced to pick one....of course I picked the better looking one LOLOL great kisser and boob squeezer too!

Ah don't get me wrong, it's flattering to get attention......for me it's the chicks that have very little confidence and go out with the little skirts, boobs out...attract a certain type of fella, but when no one's looking at them they feel pretty worthless.
I think someone is most attractive when they're happy within themself, they know who they are and what they want out of life.
Noirin's admitted herself she manipulates guys and flirts to get what she wants (before going in to the house)....she doesn't seem to learn.

Zippy
24-07-2009, 02:45 AM
I don't know what her game is but its not been a very clever one.

Whatever her motives or intentions, truth is, she's not coming across well to the viewers. And its mostly her own fault.

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 02:46 AM
ok! sorry.......I am not watching 24/7 so up to you........I apologise for having another opinion.....bet you love Kenny????

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:48 AM

Ah don't get me wrong, it's flattering to get attention......for me it's the chicks that have very little confidence and go out with the little skirts, boobs out...attract a certain type of fella, but when no one's looking at them they feel pretty worthless.
I think someone is most attractive when they're happy within themself, they know who they are and what they want out of life.
Noirin's admitted herself she manipulates guys and flirts to get what she wants (before going in to the house)....she doesn't seem to learn.

Whatever rocks your boats man, we all have our own prespective in life....short skirts, sweat pants in my times I have been chased by men....not a bad feeling actually!

as long as I can look in the mirror and love myself I am cool!

dan-uk
24-07-2009, 02:48 AM
i dunno who is telling the truth in there lol:thumbs:

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Zippy

Whatever her motives or intentions, truth is, she's not coming across well to the viewers. And its mostly her own fault.

WHAT ABOUT SIAVASH'S GAME....IT ISNT A ONE WAY STREET MATE!

a_2009
24-07-2009, 02:56 AM

as long as I can look in the mirror and love myself I am cool!

:thumbs:
That's what i'm gettin at mate, if yer happy with yourself...happy days!!

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 03:00 AM
I seriously think they lreally ike or even "dig" each other......go fer it!!!!

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 03:02 AM
spotted a spelling mistake...how do I modify????

Bombardier
24-07-2009, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by ArneldoI think she's genuine beautiful girl who in 50 days has provided us with more to watch and talk about than Rachel did last year in 90+ days.

You're right. It's reasonably good entertainment. Just reminds me of how boring Rachel really was.

Zippy
24-07-2009, 03:23 AM

Well his game doesn't involve flirting with half the house!

She hasn't handled most of it well at all. She had to turn Sree into an enemy to deal with him. All he ever did was fancy her!

And her approach with Marcus has been very bad. Hence his confusion. Yes, he's a fool. But she didn't lay the ground rules right from the start and always gave him mixed signals when he needed loud and clear ones.

And I dont like Siavash either btw. I can't say I'm happy for them as a couple.

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 03:23 AM
was about to say something good but was carried to beddibyes..............will be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

Arneldo
24-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Just watched the video on the official site - and it didn't even look like a kiss. all of this over nothing.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:49 PM

Well his game doesn't involve flirting with half the house!

She hasn't handled most of it well at all. She had to turn Sree into an enemy to deal with him. All he ever did was fancy her!

And her approach with Marcus has been very bad. Hence his confusion. Yes, he's a fool. But she didn't lay the ground rules right from the start and always gave him mixed signals when he needed loud and clear ones.

And I dont like Siavash either btw. I can't say I'm happy for them as a couple.

I dunno man, Siavash flrited with Cairon quite heavily and admitted if he was a girl he would like to let Tom give him one LOL

IndigoJo
24-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Oh Come ON with the "she's flirted with half of the house" people! She hasn't!!! She is just an attractive target for the single guys! She is nice to them, and some of them are stalker-types who have leeched onto her!

MOST Of the women have been unavailable, so who else could the guys fancy in there???? Not Angel or Lisa!

AND it isn't as if she runs about in a thong, sitting on their laps, etc. (okay, she did that once to Markus), she often wears a Cardigan in the house!

She's made mistakes with Markus, but I think she likes his friendship, he does talk a lot and she seems to like him as a person. Everyone in there needs people to talk to, it's all they have to do.

chris1232
24-07-2009, 03:52 PM
I can see where your coming from, she may be gagging for it.

Adolf_Lucifer
24-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

no its Siavash and his Gf or is it his Friend and that he sort of screwed his friend over that does it for me

:devil:
"screwed his friend over"?
How, exactly? Noirin is not Marcus' girlfriend, she's made it clear that she never would be.
If Marcus were truly Siavash's friend, he'd be happy for him... as he would for Noirin, if he were truly her friend... and not simply a dangerously obsessed stalker and manipulator par excellence...