PDA

View Full Version : Alot of people are already loosin support for Siavash

Patrick
24-07-2009, 02:36 AM
I thought it would take longer than this, its Half 3 in the mornen and alot of people are sayen how Siavash needs to go, hes a sly cheater, blah blah

I wonder what it will be like when everyone wakes up!

Can Siavash still win it?
or has Halfwit got rid of his only competetion?

Will you still support Siavash or do you hate him now?

andyman
24-07-2009, 02:41 AM
The dumb and weak will dislike him..

Woman goes on BBLB few times.. "I'm his friend."

Same woman runs to Heat Magazine.. "I'm his girlfriend!"

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 02:44 AM
If it was Freddie you guys be kicking him down

Siavash screwed it up cause

1/ he's backstabbed a mate
2/ got with a girl who called him a freak and is hughly unpopular by the public
3/ he could have a Gf he's cheating on

MissKittyFantastico
24-07-2009, 02:45 AM
It all rests on whether this Laura girl is Siavash's friend or girlfriend I think.

BB will edit what happened tonight in favour of Marcus, and Siavash and Noirin will come out of it looking really awful.

I don't hate Siavash, but I would like to know the true story of whether he has a gf or not on the outside, if he has then I really can't support him, but if this Laura is just a friend as said on BBLB then I'll be disappointed in him falling for Noirin if it turns out she is just leading him a merry dance, and I dont think he will stand a chance of winning.

If it's all above board and genuine on both sides though, then fair play to them!

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
It all rests on whether this Laura girl is Siavash's friend or girlfriend I think.

BB will edit what happened tonight in favour of Marcus, and Siavash and Noirin will come out of it looking really awful.

I don't hate Siavash, but I would like to know the true story of whether he has a gf or not on the outside, if he has then I really can't support him, but if this Laura is just a friend as said on BBLB then I'll be disappointed in him falling for Noirin if it turns out she is just leading him a merry dance, and I dont think he will stand a chance of winning.

If it's all above board and genuine on both sides though, then fair play to them!

it doesn't help siavash that he looks like he cheated, backstabbed a friend and got with the girl who called him a freak to weeks back

King Gizzard
24-07-2009, 02:49 AM
yes as others have said if this girl turns out not to be his girlfriend and is just a friend then i ll still love him

but he was going on about his girlfriend alot a couple of nights before the new hm's came in which makes me feel he has one

ange7
24-07-2009, 02:50 AM
oh ***** ... what's he done now?..( goes off to download latest HL show...).

Saywhat
MY ASS HURTS, I am going to bed and I have got to the point of coming back to my senses..who cares it makes great TV lolol

MissKittyFantastico
Originally posted by arsenalforever

it doesn't help siavash that he looks like he cheated, backstabbed a friend and got with the girl who called him a freak to weeks back

And that's the trouble, people watching BB who don't use forums like this will just have seen Siavash talking about having a gf numerous times, so even if it comes out that this Laura isnt his girlfriend,they will go by what they have seen on the HL shows etc and will see him as having cheated.
Also the fact that Noirin hasn't been the most complimentary about him behind his back or even to his face at times, and the fact that Marcus is meant to be his friend and he waits until he is in the jail to cop off with the girl his mate fancies...none of it makes Siavash look good at all to the casual BB fan!

So he's basically screwed.

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 02:51 AM
You are all right......all I think of is that moment in the diary room wearing his barrel..........haven't chortled liked that since Nikki needing her mineral water etc etc etc...............

MissKittyFantastico
24-07-2009, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by ange7
oh **** ... what's he done now?..( goes off to download latest HL show...).

Wait till tomorrow's HL show, though it will be edited how BB sees fit as usual lol.

Basically though, Siavash and Noirin got it on tonight while marcus was locked in the jail for breaking house rules again.

Biggiebro
24-07-2009, 02:56 AM
that for me was the best......no more MR bodyguard!!!

headaball
24-07-2009, 02:58 AM
I liked him when he was 'in the game' with Freddie and Marcus, bringing down Lisa's group one at a time. He's blew it now, not only with Marcus but Freddie aswell. I suspect Freddie will react more to the Siavash/Noirin thing than Marcus.
Marcus will just try and brush it off but inside he'll no longer think of Siavash as a friend. I wouldn't be suprised if Marcus and Freddie start plotting against Siavash afterwards. They'll suceed aswell.

ange7

Wait till tomorrow's HL show, though it will be edited how BB sees fit as usual lol.

Basically though, Siavash and Noirin got it on tonight while marcus was locked in the jail for breaking house rules again.
lol ok ta... was on live feed then.
Ps "got it on"?
Kissing, cuddles or ... wild sex scene? what does "got it on" mean?

Wildcat!
I am quite dissapointed with him. Especially knowing how Marcus feels about Noirin, he ould wait until the show is over, or until MArcus is evicted.
If this continues, it will be pretty uncomfortable for marcus.

Patrick
24-07-2009, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

And that's the trouble, people watching BB who don't use forums like this will just have seen Siavash talking about having a gf numerous times, so even if it comes out that this Laura isnt his girlfriend,they will go by what they have seen on the HL shows etc and will see him as having cheated.
Also the fact that Noirin hasn't been the most complimentary about him behind his back or even to his face at times, and the fact that Marcus is meant to be his friend and he waits until he is in the jail to cop off with the girl his mate fancies...none of it makes Siavash look good at all to the casual BB fan!

So he's basically screwed.

Well said :hugesmile:

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 03:00 AM
he was my 2nd fav till he sed that stuff about only talkn t freddie cuz nobody else did.

MissKittyFantastico
24-07-2009, 03:04 AM

lol ok ta... was on live feed then.
Ps "got it on"?
Kissing, cuddles or ... wild sex scene? what does "got it on" mean?

Cuddling,prolonged kissing half hidden under the covers, being touchy feely and spooning in the bed for a long while until Noirin obviously felt that she shouldn't be found waking up in his bed, then she went back to her own lol.