PDA

View Full Version : Wake up people...(Kenneth bea etc.))

DrTheKay
24-07-2009, 03:19 AM
You shud all shutup about kenneth. Okay, we get it, you think hes a loser blah blah blah, karly should dump it. its that attittude which makes him insecure in the first place and you just pick on him for no reason afterwards. The damage is done so **** about him, or oyu're no better than lisa, putting people down excessively.

So yeah Bea handled the situation with him well...AT FIRST.
Just because you dislike kenneth, you were all blindsighted by the whole way Bea treatet he situation afterwards. The way she said things like "I've decided to take him under my wing" and tell him how he should act. Thats just atroucious and Im appauled at Bea for saying such patronising things. Kenneth was very brave to let the others talk about him like that in the kitchen, but the way Bea felt like a queen there was unacceptable.

I did think she was nice at first especially to freddie, but I can bet you that as the weeks go on, she will suddenly turn into this patronising ditz.

Patrick
24-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Incase you havent noticed, he walked out 24 hours ago.. were all talken about siavash and noirin now and dont care about Kenneth...

Have you just got back from ur holidays or somthen ,your far behind in everything seriusly.

Insane_Spirit
24-07-2009, 04:19 AM
Seriously, you've gotta LET IT GO!! :cheer2:

Claymores
24-07-2009, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Incase you havent noticed, he walked out 24 hours ago.. were all talken about siavash and noirin now and dont care about Kenneth...

Have you just got back from ur holidays or somthen ,your far behind in everything seriusly.
LOL - OP must be using Sky+ and catching up!!!!!

(Conehead is only 5th OP - sorry to spoil yer entertainment)