PDA

View Full Version : Lets put it this way Siavash ain't winning BB10

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 03:58 AM
I just been on DS and it appears Siavash;'s GF has taken down the siavash support facebook page. He cheated

He's backstabbed a mate

no way he's going to win it now

Claymores
24-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Sia had been fading in the betting ever since he emptily fingered Tom over the can of lager. Alltho the forums downplayed it, MePersonally and the gambling community saw it as a repeat pattern of a mouthy idiot a bit like Bunnygate.

The Team Liar kick with him, Marcus and Dimwit ain't playing out too well either IMHO..........people dislike the block voting game they contrive to do. Halfarse will win - there are no challengers now that I can see.

Insane_Spirit
24-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
I just been on DS and it appears Siavash;'s GF has taken down the siavash support facebook page. He cheated

He's backstabbed a mate

no way he's going to win it now

:cloud: No way! He's kissed the wrong blarney this time, thereby kissing his final g'bye!! As*hole.......grrrr:mad:

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
Sia had been fading in the betting ever since he emptily fingered Tom over the can of lager. Alltho the forums downplayed it, MePersonally and the gambling community saw it as a repeat pattern of a mouthy idiot a bit like Bunnygate.

The Team Liar kick with him, Marcus and Dimwit ain't playing out too well either IMHO..........people dislike the block voting game they contrive to do. Halfarse will win - there are no challengers now that I can see.

i think Freddie as long as he doesn't screw up will win

Marcus may become popular cause he was backstabbed by Siavash

DiamondDogTags
24-07-2009, 04:19 AM
If Freddie gets with Bea he can kiss his chances away too. I think Sophie or Charlie will probably take it. :sleep:

ManicWolf
24-07-2009, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags
If Freddie gets with Bea he can kiss his chances away too. I think Sophie or Charlie will probably take it. :sleep:

Why would Freddie getting with Bea mess up his chances? It's not like he's got a girlfriend in the outside world he would be cheating on, like Siavash has.

bettiepage
24-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Good. He doesn't deserve it anyway. Bea for Queen or Freddie for king!

Bea and Freddie aren't gonna get together for crying out loud. get over it :bored:

Claymores
24-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Team Liar ae in the ascendency tho - a bit like how Kathreya cirused her "fwiends" to last week of BB9................then again look what happened to them......

DiamondDogTags
24-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by ManicWolf

Why would Freddie getting with Bea mess up his chances? It's not like he's got a girlfriend in the outside world he would be cheating on, like Siavash has.

Most of his "fans" came from the victim thing, and I think his real fans will be torn between voting for Bea or Freddie. Plus relationships = center stage at the begining however as time goes on he will fade into the background.

Bombardier
24-07-2009, 04:27 AM

Getting with Bea messes up his chances because it disrupts the friendship between Freddie and Marcus. It's not that they're no longer friends, but their power in the house is destabilized by the introduction of somebody else.

The introduction of David is telling because he's quite obviously a Lisa puppet, that's an example of putting a housemate into the house who will strengthen an existing power dynamic rather than weakening it (in the case of the Freddie/Marcus alliance).

Claymores
24-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square

Bea and Freddie aren't gonna get together for crying out loud. get over it :bored:

I'm really surpised you say Bea - you usually call a spade a public school idiot up he own behind.

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 04:32 AM

Most of his "fans" came from the victim thing, and I think his real fans will be torn between voting for Bea or Freddie. Plus relationships = center stage at the begining however as time goes on he will fade into the background.

Yeah all Freddie needs to do is have a few funny moments and not get involved in fights or reltionships

If he does that he will win comfortably

bettiepage
24-07-2009, 04:37 AM

I'm really surpised you say Bea - you usually call a spade a public school idiot up he own behind.

Yeah.....

headaball
24-07-2009, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Bombardier

Getting with Bea messes up his chances because it disrupts the friendship between Freddie and Marcus. It's not that they're no longer friends, but their power in the house is destabilized by the introduction of somebody else.

The introduction of David is telling because he's quite obviously a Lisa puppet, that's an example of putting a housemate into the house who will strengthen an existing power dynamic rather than weakening it (in the case of the Freddie/Marcus alliance).

I think Bea can be a positive. We know already she dislikes Lisa, and she also shows signs of being a gameplayer. Freddie and Marcus could also do with another 'group member' while Siavash is off playing the role of the backstabber.

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by headaball

I think Bea can be a positive. We know already she dislikes Lisa, and she also shows signs of being a gameplayer. Freddie and Marcus could also do with another 'group member' while Siavash is off playing the role of the backstabber.

tom will team with Siavash soi don't think losing marcus will mean too much to him or Noirin really

i think maybe Noirin will think Bea willl team up with them

but if she dumps Freddie she knows she be hated and be called afake. That be interesting to see.

headaball
24-07-2009, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by headaball

tom will team with Siavash soi don't think losing marcus will mean too much to him or Noirin really

i think maybe Noirin will think Bea willl team up with them

but if she dumps Freddie she knows she be hated and be called afake. That be interesting to see.

Tom and Siavash versus Freddie and Marcus. Freddie and Marcus would wipe the floor with them. They took Lisa's group apart one by one whilst being completely outnumbered. :elephant:

Claymores
24-07-2009, 04:59 AM

Yeah.....

The "date" was cringeworthy - I'd feel sorry for the bloke if wasn't laughing at the Bristol Ting that c4 tried to make out of it

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 06:21 AM
Slyavash has blown it.Hope his gf goes in 2nite an watch him crap it.

rsefitpro2009
24-07-2009, 06:38 AM
I don't want Siavash to win, but it's too early to start ruling him out despite his mistake last night!

Claymores
24-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by rsefitpro2009
I don't want Siavash to win, but it's too early to start ruling him out despite his mistake last night!

Lat night or since the start? He was openly wanting Nora even before Sree and Wolverine started hitting on her.

Bunnygate came about because of his frustration and it temporarily blighted things.

It was ALWAYS on the cards IMHO and car crash waiting for Sia.