PDA

View Full Version : Marcus will become popular thanks to tonights actions

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 04:08 AM
He will and i'm no fan of his

Seen as Siavash has cheated on his Gf and backstabbed his mate while he was locked up:bored:. And that they will hide the fact so he won't nom them.

Was as Marcus shoots up the polls

Bombardier
24-07-2009, 04:10 AM
What do you mean?

Marcus is ALREADY popular.

Go MARCUS.

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Bombardier
What do you mean?

Marcus is ALREADY popular.

Go MARCUS.

he will cause it looks bad on siavash doing it the way he did

Benjamin
24-07-2009, 04:14 AM
:banana:

Marcusfan
24-07-2009, 07:25 AM
For all his failings, and he has plenty, Marcus is a good person. Admittedly he's all gooey eyed and lame over Noireen, and a little insecure (has to win everything) but the whole package is good. He has integrity, is perceptive and not frightened to take on BB.

Claymores
24-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Nora will get even more unpopular is my prediction.

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 07:37 AM
What cheating through an arm wrestle and looking like a plonker!?

Kaaren!
24-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Well he wont if he finds out bout the kiss cz he'll be constantly miserable and moanin and he'll beat everyone up and trash the place and then he'll be removed ... :S Lol:laugh3:

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 01:44 PM
No he won't Arsenal.

DrunkerThanMoses
marcus is wired for me.. hes the only housemate ive constantley changed my mind about through out this series. 2 weeks ago he was deff in my top 3, lately ive started to not minding him!

Saywhat
Doubt it, I am sure Marcus will act like a jealous prick sooner or later!

Ham
24-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Hes moving up already in the bookie odds

I`m quite tempted to put a punt on him, but i already backed Noirin, Karly & Sophie right at the start :tongue:

scot
24-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Marcus is growing ever more popular. the only folk who dont like him are the kind of clones who, in the house, would be influenced by the hackit Lisa. Marcus haters have to waer slip on shoes cos they cant tie shoe laces.

BJ
24-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
He will and i'm no fan of his

Seen as Siavash has cheated on his Gf and backstabbed his mate while he was locked up:bored:. And that they will hide the fact so he won't nom them.

Was as Marcus shoots up the polls

Absolutely as long as he plays it cool. I think Tom could take advantage of the situation to become alpha male if Marcus blows it.

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:52 PM
He is a toss bag always will be and will be evicted as one!

scot
24-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Saywhat

the only folk who dont like him are the kind of clones who, in the house, would be influenced by the hackit Lisa. Marcus haters have to waer slip on shoes cos they cant tie shoe laces.

PaulyJ
24-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Marcus does have aimiable qualities, but his antics over Noirin, Tom. Sree far outweigh these positive traits.

If people like him they have to turn a massive blind eye to things i do not.

I can tie my laces uhum! yes i can

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by scot

the only folk who dont like him are the kind of clones who, in the house, would be influenced by the hackit Lisa. Marcus haters have to waer slip on shoes cos they cant tie shoe laces.

Go fly kick somewhere else will ya..and try jumping over the pool to look cool! LOLOL

scot
24-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by scot

Go fly kick somewhere else will ya..and try jumping over the pool to look cool! LOLOL

ohhhhh...said with such convincing street cred.

Bet you liked Kris and his 'cool' hair didntcha :pat:

Your only hope, is that, as you grow older(like start shaving)you will develop the ability to cogitate your own opinions.

amy-jayne
24-07-2009, 03:16 PM
I still like Siavash, so what if he kissed Noirin. Is everyone sure that he actually has a gf?