PDA

View Full Version : Marcus gone tonight?

Speedy
24-07-2009, 06:14 AM
For all his rule breaking?

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 06:20 AM
No he got put in jail.was on lf las nite.

Speedy
24-07-2009, 06:25 AM
How many rules can one person break? He said he was going to smash Tom's face in.

Claymores
24-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
No he got put in jail.was on lf las nite.

That bloke needs Carstairs far less jail. My next door neighbour is an orderly at our local happy home but has to transfer punters to Cartstairs sometimes in the minibus. He says re Action Figures, it keeps them quiet on the 120 mile drive to mental prison

Claymores
24-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Speedy
How many rules can one person break? He said he was going to smash Tom's face in.

That was just his final final warning.......wait until 12 finals from C4/Endthemall

Rodrigo2Win
24-07-2009, 06:36 AM
Tbf, without his pitiful jealousy of tom, his stalking of Noirin and his BB rebellions, BB wouldn't be worth watching.

Speedy
24-07-2009, 06:41 AM
I disagree, he scares people into acting a certain way. If he went different arguments etc would still happen.

Daffodil
24-07-2009, 08:21 AM
I think it is so funny he is locked in jail. He will see things from in there and will not be able to act on it. And I can predict people laughing at him. I did, when I heard he is in jail lol

Blueisthecolour
24-07-2009, 08:27 AM
People always trot out this line about how the house would be boring without Marcus, but it wouldn't.

People said the same about Sree.

When one dominant character leaves it gives someone else the breathing space to step up.

The fact is though, that BB will not kick Marcus out. They have now proved that beyond any doubt whatsoever.

He has twice threatened violence, twice climbed on the roof, discussed nominations, refused to nominate properly etc etc etc.

And by not kicking Marcus out, they have now made it impossible to kick anyone else out. The house rules are officialy invalid and everyone may as well just have a free for all.

Marcus fought the law and Marcus won.

Short of actually beating the crap out of Tom, he's safe.

And even if he did beat the crap out of Tom he would probably only get a "serious warning".

BJ
24-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Well it seems he's officially lost the girl now so his role in the group is diminished.

He needs to show more maturity now in the way he reacts to the Noirin and Siavash romance. It could be a chance for Marcus to gain popularity if he plays it right

scot
24-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Blueisthecolour

And even if he did beat the cr*p out of Tom he would probably only get a "serious warning".

that would be pure quality though eh. Can you imagine the way tom would squeel...EEK EEK EEEEEK.

noobism
24-07-2009, 02:09 PM

He says allot of things, it would be a different story if he threatened to smash Toms face directly to him, but he said it around others just so Norin could hear him saying, its part of his hardman act,

If he had any intention to do so he would do so instead of talking about, he's what we call in London, " Full of talk, no action"

scot
24-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by noobism

He says allot of things, it would be a different story if he threatened to smash Toms face directly to him, but he said it around others just so Norin could hear him saying, its part of his hardman act,

If he had any intention to do so he would do so instead of talking about, he's what we call in London, " Full of talk, no action"

get tae france (thats what we say in scotland)