PDA

View Full Version : i don't see what the problem is?

Stephanie
24-07-2009, 07:28 AM
being in a house with someone for 7 weeks or whatever 24 hours a day, you wouldn't be able to help liking someone tbh and siavash and noirin can do whatever they want.. i'm sure some people on here are being totally hypocritical and didn't he say that he only said he had a gf, but that he actually doesn't. people just need to get over it and stop moaning, it's real life things like this happen.
:conf:

BB22
24-07-2009, 07:42 AM
I am kind of in agreement with you.

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 07:44 AM
I concur....for gods sake who hasnt fallen for someone they shouldnt have anyway? Especially someone who seems to be irresistable to many...men and women alike!

Lockie
I think people look way too much into stuff, as do I. But, I forgive and forget. We'll see what happens within the weeks. Entertainment will ensue, for sure.

DiamondDogTags
I agree, I think this is when the communication with the outside world gets messed up, i think it's very possible if he did have a chance to break up with his girlfriend he would've.

CaraRawr
24-07-2009, 07:58 AM
I agree.

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 08:06 AM
no problem if hes single but hes got a girl,laura cogonita.

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Any human being put in the same situation....

Stephanie
24-07-2009, 08:10 AM
who cares if he has a gf, as said before if they were outside the big brother house he might have dumped her by now.

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Any human being put in the same situation....
as men we might get slaughtered but most of us would have a heart and not humiliate ur girl on national tv.Like i said if hes single no problem.

IsleOfWeather
24-07-2009, 08:12 AM
agreed. its not like noirin is a uglybugly

cariad1
24-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Absolutely agree. Good luck to them both. It's gonna make great TV watching them trying to keep this away from Marcus. He who thinks he is so perceptive has let this one go straight over his head. While he languishes in his jail cell partly for threatening what he believes to be the competition, the two culprits get cosy under the duvet. Brilliant!!:joker::cheer2:

Stephanie
24-07-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by cariad1
Absolutely agree. Good luck to them both. It's gonna make great TV watching them trying to keep this away from Marcus. He who thinks he is so perceptive has let this one go straight over his head. While he languishes in his jail cell partly for threatening what he believes to be the competition, the two culprits get cosy under the duvet. Brilliant!!:joker::cheer2:
LOL i can't believe while they were kissing said man was in jail. :laugh:

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Are you guys saying its okay for a guy to cheat on his GF:nono:

Beastie
24-07-2009, 09:55 AM
what if siavashs gf knows.. like maybe its a plan.. to get a kiss with a girl in the house.. a romance story.. get the magazine deals! and thats it?

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
what if siavashs gf knows.. like maybe its a plan.. to get a kiss with a girl in the house.. a romance story.. get the magazine deals! and thats it?

I'm happy as a freddie support cause his rival has blown it

Twilight
24-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Sorry but it ain't right,Siavash does have a gf he said so,any guy with heart would not make they gf look stupid like he as.
And its not ok just because he might have dumped her by now on the outside,Picture how she will feel if she as seen it.
And i do kinda feel sorry Marcus aswell:sad: