PDA

View Full Version : What is th ematter with the men in that house

dbfs
24-07-2009, 07:41 AM
The woman needs to get out of that house and leave those men alone - my god I cant believe her first she leads sree on then all these weeks of marcus now siavash she was giving Tom the eye when he came in. Siavash this will be your downfall and that makes me sad - think with your head not your dick

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 08:09 AM
i dont get why the woman gets all the blame??
Shes single,has told marcus n sree she doesnt fancy them,now she snogs Slyavash,wots she done wrong exactly?
The only guy in **** is the one with a gf.

Daffodil
24-07-2009, 08:20 AM
She is pretty and apparently 'single'. So men will be attracted to her. It's just human instinct. She also does a good line in coy looks and domestic duties.

Ferris
24-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Those poor boys are suffering from an advanced case of testosterone poisoning, caused by the toxic build-up of certain fluids. That + a lack of other distractions makes them behave so strangely!

xmynxiex
24-07-2009, 10:27 AM
there all sexuall deprived and i wouldnt be suprised if someone gets some action in there soon :joker:

scot
24-07-2009, 11:42 AM
she's doin nowt wrong. they all know its good telly especially if Marcus finds out. and like xmy said none of them have had a shag in weeks!

Jackie
24-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Men are so easily distracted their brains are in their pants.

HELLIWONTGO
24-07-2009, 11:52 AM
I cannot for the life of me understand why they bother with noirin when the fridge still has some food in it!
They need to get their priorities right

WOMBAI
24-07-2009, 02:31 PM
the women need to stand up to all the male double standard nonsense being spouted on this site. Norin is a young, free agent - she can do what she likes. All the guys mentioned came on to her - not the other way round. The only one she has responded to in that way is Siavash. I am not surprised - he is the only decent guy in there. Good luck to her. What is everyone's problem? Male insecurity again!!!

davidalbert
24-07-2009, 02:34 PM
....she has hopped from one man to another in that House...Noirin as the new Pete B.....

Chels
24-07-2009, 02:35 PM
noirin is the problem.