PDA

View Full Version : Marcus!! :)

craigie2405
24-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Im beginning to like marcus.... never thought I would.. He's a real risk taker aint he!! There has been quite allot of action out of him lol!! Ive just seen that now he is in Jail lol!! Hes growing on me me thinks :)

To Win (Bea) 2nd Place (Charlie) 3rd place (Sophie) 4th place (Siavash) 5th (Marcus/Rodrigo)

Claymores
24-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by craigie2405
Im beginning to like marcus.... never thought I would.. He's a real risk taker aint he!! There has been quite allot of action out of him lol!! Ive just seen that now he is in Jail lol!! Hes growing on me me thinks :)

To Win (Bea) 2nd Place (Charlie) 3rd place (Sophie) 4th place (Siavash) 5th (Marcus/Rodrigo)

I was with you on confused if I like markus or not. - then you said Bea to win - I can't see any reason anyone would like a public school girl who's still up her own behind.

Are you public school girl too OP?

craigie2405
24-07-2009, 08:30 AM
lol no i aint... lol... I have kind of mixed feelings for bea as the winner, either Bea or Charlie i think x

dbfs
24-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Claymores you really can be quite offensive to people on here.

BJ
24-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Marcus needs to keep his cool now that Noirin and Siavash seem to be having a 'romance'.

This week could make or really break him. I predicted a huge argument between Marcus and Noirin if they stayed. I think it could happen and then I think he's lost

Claymores
24-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by craigie2405
lol no i aint... lol... I have kind of mixed feelings for bea as the winner, either Bea or Charlie i think x

You'll have to teach me the reasons that I want a publc school girl so up her own arse to win I'm afraid.

Sorry!

Claymores
24-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by dbfs
Claymores you really can be quite offensive to people on here.

Neg or report is available for your use my public school girl darling.....craigie didn't take offence - are you holding a grudge on something elsewhere????????:puzzled: