PDA

View Full Version : Karly cheated on Ken. Ken jealous. Ken walks

IsleOfWeather
24-07-2009, 08:09 AM
He said she had cheated before. Ken walked because he was scared he would lose Karly. Ken knows he could never get karly on his own without his lies.

Pathetic. If and I mean if he was 50% of what he pretended to be he would not care a jot about Karly and would get a newer and better model, an 09 plate.

he left through fear and jealousy. what a legend!

karly is playing him. hoho.

ConnieLingus
24-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Ken can have any girl in the world.

IsleOfWeather
24-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by ConnieLingus
Ken can have any girl in the world.

on Habbo, yes

Claymores
24-07-2009, 08:17 AM
She cheated by going with Hong Kong Phoney - at the time she was still nominally with Gary Greenhill. But Fife to Australia is a long way, so don't know if that counts as a cheat or relationship going by distance.

brothel_owner
24-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Why would someone with 100 million in the bank and detests smoking be with someone unemployed heavy smoker from Methil? She's nothing that special either. He's dumb. She's dumb.

starbell
24-07-2009, 08:29 AM
she will cheated on him with kris :cheer::cheer::cheer:

patrickbb
24-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Origineel gepost door brothel_owner
Why would someone with 100 million in the bank and detests smoking be with someone unemployed heavy smoker from Methil? She's nothing that special either. He's dumb. She's dumb.

you are so right with this comment!!!!!!!
makes his stories even more unbelievable

Claymores
24-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by patrickbb
Origineel gepost door brothel_owner

you are so right with this comment!!!!!!!
makes his stories even more unbelievable

He's dumb too - paid for Fetttes (Tony Blair's school), then money bought him into EDI Uni rather than intelligence - call is out if he even has an MA for Ecomonics/Politics far less 4 degrees

My Alma Mater has been alerted and will make a comment (EDI was my first)