PDA

View Full Version : Liking Tom

Daffodil
24-07-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm liking Tom's bluntness and dry humour.

WAYNEEBRUM
24-07-2009, 08:34 AM
ye i do aswell,just wish marcus wud quit the bitchn sessions about him.

BJ
24-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Daffodil
I'm liking Tom's bluntness and dry humour.

So do I. Also his body and his voice. I think he might go in for the kill now Marcus has lost Noirin to his friend Siavash

Should be a good week.

Speedy
24-07-2009, 08:42 AM
I think he is the most genuine in the house. I loved how straight a talker he was last night telling people in the bedroom what he thought.

siavashsbigfan
24-07-2009, 09:41 AM
i feel sorry for poor tom, marcus is shockingly bitchy about him.. jealousy is a terrible thing!!!:dance:

Beastie
24-07-2009, 09:42 AM
siavash has got noirin now though.. i bet tom will end up walking!! and marcus could get evicted.. AFTER LISA

karezza
24-07-2009, 09:42 AM
I feel sorry for Tom. He said he is going to put himself up for nomination to escape the bitching.

Marcus is being horrible to him.

Chels
24-07-2009, 09:43 AM
ilovetom :]
he was amazing on LF yesterday, telling it as it is LOL

arsenalforever
24-07-2009, 09:46 AM
I like him more then i did yesterday but i think he dislikes it in the house

shazzyshaz
24-07-2009, 09:47 AM
I agree, because he isnt really shown much on LF you dont have an opinion on him but he was so right on last night and got most things sussed, but not sure if he will last long in there though regardless of how dead on he had things, to be in BB you have to play the game and join in which he hasnt had the chance to do because people are staying clear of him because Marcus as warned them that he is dodgy, a shame I reckon

Daffodil
24-07-2009, 09:58 AM
He can put himself up for eviction ... but he won't be going :-)

AusFan
24-07-2009, 10:00 AM
It could change but so far I havn't found a reason to dislike him, if anything I've now started to dislike Marcus. I don't like Lisa for manipulating other housemates opinions and that's exactly what Marcus has been doing, he's been brain washing the other HM's trying to turn them against Tom as soon as he walked through the door.

Marcus' hatred for Tom obviously stems from jealousy and Marcus' own insecurities. For some reason Marcus thought he was some huge bodybuilder (he's flexing, his ''Gold Gym'' singlet he used to wear almost everyday, showing off with the pushups etc etc) when in reality doing a few bicep curls (Even his VT showed him doing that in his room) doesn't make you a bodybuilder.

IMO Tom's come out looking great compared to Marcus, Marcus comes across as an immature, insecure, somewhat pudgy little man whilst Tom despite easily having the physical advatage over Marcus has also been as cool as a cucumber .

My only concern with Tom was Kenneth's vile behaviour was going to hurt Tom because they spent alot of time together.(due to Marcus turning nearly the whole house againt Tom and having no one to turn to).