PDA

View Full Version : Is It One-Sided With Siavash and Noirin?

Daffodil
24-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Is it only Siavash who is talking of the 'future' and making post BB plans regarding their relationship?

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 08:53 AM
shes not in the slightest interested ,i give it a few days and she will be back in bed with marcus and tom ,she knows she is on borrowed time ,she needs to gather her troops ,and she has only a few left ,all her own doing

u_drunk
24-07-2009, 09:12 AM
nope i think she actually dose like him...she could of had her pick with the fellas!

goroos1994
24-07-2009, 09:21 AM
I honestly think she likes him!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Did something else happen between them last night on L/F, I wasn't watching??

The_Long_Run
24-07-2009, 09:29 AM
She has declared her feelings in the diary room!!! It's for real.

See it here

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/3163021f53151ae2ae54978bfeec3f30/view.c4

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Did something else happen between them last night on L/F, I wasn't watching??

they snogged according to the Sun...You were right i think she genuinely does like him!

Niamh.
Originally posted by The_Long_Run

Really?????? No way????? When, they dont show the DR on L/F, when did this happen??

Beastie
thats just weird siavash and noirin have now kissed? its like its come out of nowhere lol!!

lmao!! if noirin and siavash are together marcus and tom should make friends :D

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 09:31 AM

really? ahhhh at least this is a genuine relationship built up from something real! not like Kris and Dogfaces charade!

Niamh.
Originally posted by bbfanatic
thats just weird siavash and noirin have now kissed? its like its come out of nowhere lol!!

When did they kiss????? aahhhh, I dont believe it!!!!

The_Long_Run
See it here...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/3163021f53151ae2ae54978bfeec3f30/view.c4

NettoSuperstar!
24-07-2009, 09:34 AM
So watch out for the BS Marcus is going to come out with against Siavash!

Niamh.
24-07-2009, 09:39 AM
See it here...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!! I know he has a G/F and I hate cheaters but I can't help feeling happy for them, I think it's genuine, Noirin never admitted to fancying anyone or never kissed anyone in there, I'm in shock!!!

lime
24-07-2009, 09:42 AM
This is the real thing ,she has had advances from many but Sivash is the only one she has snogged,the Angel snog was a laugh same as Sree sucking Marcus's nipple :yuk:

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by u_drunk
nope i think she actually dose like him...she could of had her pick with the fellas! who???????? sree or marcus? hardly spoilt for choice is she ? jesus wept

shazzyshaz
24-07-2009, 09:44 AM
I think she does like him but is not as 100% about what her feelings are real because they are in the house and she knows that its an intense environment, but they also said that nothing will happen untill they have left the house one because of Marcus and two because of people on the outside, also if one of them left before the other they would both deny all... she was more wary of people in the house catching them holding hands and stuff and he is finding it harder not to act on his feelings, but they will continute to pretend that nothing is going on, also they both said it had been going on for weeks, at times like this I miss LF because we are obviously missing loads of things

PrincessBiatch
24-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Wait, wait, wait, what the? When and how did this all happen??? This is a bolt from the blue. Genuine or game playing? Can't wait for Marcus to implode.:devil:

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Steady on a minute before you all rush out buying wedding hats ........WHEN did she get in bed with Siavash ? WHEN did she kiss him?WHEN did she declare this love for him ?( after she ridiculed him last week thats for sure)You have ALL fell for it ,hook,line,sinker .....last night is the answer for those of you sat scratching your heads AFTER Charlie had outed her as the house backstabber in front of everyone ,Siavash is just another man she is using for her own ends ,and if you are gullible to think any different i pity you

Chels
24-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by bbfanatic

do you know what,
i think that might actually happen.

shazzyshaz
24-07-2009, 09:55 AM
they were in bed for ages last night because Marcus was in jail so they had they had the chance, whispering thinking the microphones couldnt hear them, they def were staring into each others eyes and were more or less saying they had to continue to pretend in the house that there was nothing going on mainly I think because Marcus has said to Noirin how he would react if she did end up with someone and Siavash doesnt want to upset him either, its def there

PrincessBiatch
24-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Just watched the live feed of this and I'm so shocked!! Didn't they hate each other just last week? Lol can't wait for Marcus to find out, there may be blood spilled in the BB house.:hello:

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by PrincessBiatch
Just watched the live feed of this and I'm so shocked!! Didn't they hate each other just last week? Lol can't wait for Marcus to find out, there may be blood spilled in the BB house.:hello: Miss Anydickwilldo had just heard charlie had outed her for the backstabber she is ,she needed camera time