PDA

View Full Version : Tom Bitching Like A Big Girl Against Marcus. Tom Is The New Kris.

superfanno1
24-07-2009, 09:16 AM
About 2am this morning, just as Noirin and Siavash were getting it on in bed, Tom started slinging all kinds of mud against Marcus - who was in jail thus making Tom feel safer to bitch.

Tom is a vain, boring, Kris-like big head.

Blueisthecolour
24-07-2009, 09:18 AM
At least he's doing something now.

For a while there I was worried that we'd had the first housemate go into a coma in the BB house, and that nobody had noticed.

Zippy
24-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Im not sure you have your facts right there. He was moaning generally about people being fake in the house. He also seemed particularly angry because I think Charlie suggested that he wasn't being himself. So I think it was Charlie he was bitching about. I didn't even hear Marcus' name.

But he would every right to bitch about Marcus. How many times have we heard Marcus bitching about Tom behind his back and making laughable threats? Jealous much.

calyman
24-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Tom: Blah blah blah, rematch, blah blah, 50% real, 50% fake, blah blah, Marcus bad, Tom good, blah blah, blah.

Noirin: SSSSSNNNNNNZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Chels
24-07-2009, 09:33 AM
well marcus has been bitching about him, so it's only right that he gets to bitch back.
anyway he's spot on, like he was about bea.

Chuckyegg
24-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Oh i'd forgotten Tom was in the house still

Zippy
24-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Superfanno1 is not the most reliable sources of info around here. He tends to make OTT exaggerrated claims to suit his own preferences. Ive noticed.

And to suggest that Tom felt safe because Marcus was in jail(a few plastic bars in the garden) for a few hours is just hilarious!

mellors
24-07-2009, 09:47 AM
voicing your opinion on whether or not housemates are real or fake isn't bitching, just as discussing whether or not you like someone in there isn't bitching. he and others are expressing an opinion and at least he is straight with people. there are some bitchy ones in there, but he IMHO, isn't among them.

The_Long_Run
24-07-2009, 09:49 AM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=128920

mellors
24-07-2009, 09:50 AM
no jail made by human can contain marcus.

the more he does the more likeable he becomes, and it would be a shame if he went, which is why i suspect bb would not allow him to go. the marcus v tom thing is entertaining and could run for ages yet.

minnie
24-07-2009, 10:07 AM
They all do it, and Marcus has been one of the worst offenders. Tom is Ok really. he is pleasant enough and is willing to have a go at things. Look at Lisa, who gets involved in practically nothing, and along with Dogface has no personality. :shrug:

mellors
24-07-2009, 10:12 AM
i wonder if lisa is so knocked by realising that she is not liked after being nominated that night and her gameplan is not working that she is retreating. i know she did not join in much anyway, but she seems less sure of herself and secure these days.

actually it is sad to see how people rise and fall all displayed for the world to see, a very public downfall and potential humiliation.

DrunkerThanMoses
24-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Tom is way bettter then Kris.... I dislike both... but Im warming to Tom at the moment?

ange7
24-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Marcus has been bitching and trying to change people's minds about Tom for the last week. Where's your "moan" thread about that. About time Tom gave him some back.

themother
24-07-2009, 10:40 AM
It's about time Tom gave some back - he's taken enough from Mr insecure in the last week!

I would think he's just been lying low, watching, waiting, listening and taking it all in.....

BTW, if he looses his cool you'd better all dive for cover!

scot
24-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Tom?...who he?....oh aye, the muppet with the spray tan, yeah i heard wee girly peeps and squeeks coming from him when Marcus the Legend was in the Jail last night. But when the Marcus is out and about prowling today the spray tan will be nice and quiet again in some corner.

ange7
24-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by themother
It's about time Tom gave some back - he's taken enough from Mr insecure in the last week!

I would think he's just been lying low, watching, waiting, listening and taking it all in.....

ooow scary Tom...do they teach marshal arts at his local gymkhana?

scot
24-07-2009, 10:46 AM

ha ha ha ha....get ti yir bed ya radge :pat:

mellors
24-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ange7
Marcus has been bitching and trying to change people's minds about Tom for the last week. Where's your "moan" thread about that. About time Tom gave him some back.

it would take too much band width and time to compile. LOL. there are aspects of marcus's behaviour that could be worrying yet he has the sound and appearance of a little boy lost on occassions. he does himself no favours with some of his outbursts, the claim that he could pull a truck with the tip of his penis for example:shrug:. yet when he failed to organise the rope pulling team so that they all pulled together simultaneously. this indicates he is not a team player, nor a manager or leader.

it seems he has one game and that is to divide and separate, almost a game of "you may think I am bad but they (the unknown) are far worse". plenty of people like that in the real world that rule by threat and intimidation and bad mouth everyone else to maintain their position. it does not last, they do not win.

ange7
24-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by scot

rough ...

themother
24-07-2009, 10:59 AM

Careful, or I might come and get ya!! LOL!! :nono::nono:

ange7
24-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by mellors

it would take too much band width and time to compile. LOL. there are aspects of marcus's behaviour that could be worrying yet he has the sound and appearance of a little boy lost on occassions. he does himself no favours with some of his outbursts, the claim that he could pull a truck with the tip of his penis for example:shrug:. yet when he failed to organise the rope pulling team so that they all pulled together simultaneously. this indicates he is not a team player, nor a manager or leader.

it seems he has one game and that is to divide and separate, almost a game of "you may think I am bad but they (the unknown) are far worse". plenty of people like that in the real world that rule by threat and intimidation and bad mouth everyone else to maintain their position. it does not last, they do not win.
lol .."4 tonne truck" from memory hehe. I don't think his scheming and undermining of Tom is strategic but is more about Tom threatening to take what he sees as his. Ie Noirin and his mantle of "the tough guy". All his failed boasts and machismo is quickly going from funny to tragic.

mellors
24-07-2009, 11:18 AM

lol .."4 tonne truck" from memory hehe. I don't think his scheming and undermining of Tom is strategic but is more about Tom threatening to take what he sees as his. Ie Noirin and his mantle of "the tough guy". All his failed boasts and machismo is quickly going from funny to tragic.

exactly ange7. initally the confidence and aspirational aspects of his behaviour are admired and appluaded. at what point does he become a caricature of himself, a wolverine? and as scheming or not as he may be, it is a woman that has undone and undermined all his posturing. it is like watching a schoolboy deal with unrequited love, sadly. i would not be surprised if he has a heart of gold under all of that bravissimo?:blush:

scot
24-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Marcus is not dumb, he knows there's a camera on him and etc. I suspect both he and noirin have been somewhat complicit in the whole Marcus/Noirin narrative. It has given them both a disporpotionate(sp)share of the viewing time. In truth, Marcus and Noirin have carried BB for some time now. It's too diffcult to determine if Marcus has consciuolsy(sp) engineered this: but Marcus with the help of Noirin and BB editing has managed to create on of the most compelling TV persona's in years. Anything worth watching on BB is almost always down to Marcus. He's always involved.

ange7
24-07-2009, 11:30 AM

exactly ange7. initally the confidence and aspirational aspects of his behaviour are admired and appluaded. at what point does he become a caricature of himself, a wolverine? and as scheming or not as he may be, it is a woman that has undone and undermined all his posturing. it is like watching a schoolboy deal with unrequited love, sadly. i would not be surprised if he has a heart of gold under all of that bravissimo?:blush:
Maybe it's hiding the fact that he is the archetypical good guy who always finishes last .... or maybe he's just a c&nt.

ange7
24-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Marcus is not dumb, he knows there's a camera on him and etc. I suspect both he and noirin have been somewhat complicit in the whole Marcus/Noirin narrative. It has given them both a disporpotionate(sp)share of the viewing time. In truth, Marcus and Noirin have carried BB for some time now. It's too diffcult to determine if Marcus has consciuolsy(sp) engineered this: but Marcus with the help of Noirin and BB editing has managed to create on of the most compelling TV persona's in years. Anything worth watching on BB is almost always down to Marcus. He's always involved.
yeah I think Noirin is a bit of a stalker collector. She seems to like showing off her stalkers to Lisa and Sophie with pride. Marcus is caught in a web he never saw so he's not that smart.
But yeah agree it's all made great viewing.

WOMBAI
24-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Cannot believe double standards of idiot that criticised Tom's 'bitching' of Marcus. Anyone can see that Marcus has bitched and manipulated more than anyone in house - particularly about Tom. Not a great fan of Tom - but cannot stand bullying, control freaks like Marcus. Marcus is an immature idiot who is quite clearly jealous of Tom. Even he can see that Tom has more to offer than he does - and is severely threatened by the competiton.

So idiot no. 1 thinks it is ok for Marcus (idiot no. 2) to bitch about Tom - but not for Tom to bitch about Marcus - how blantantly biased is that?

I think Marcus may have mental health problems - and Norin (although not a great fan of hers either) should steer well clear of him.

WOMBAI
24-07-2009, 12:06 PM
superfanno1 and Marcus have a lot in common!!! stupid and deluded!!!Need I say any more.