PDA

View Full Version : Charlie: What An Odious Toad

superfanno1
24-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Causing a row last night, running to tell tales to that hag Lisa who was just itching for a new fight.

God, I can't stand Charlie - he's a cretinous, irritating, camp, mincing queen.

karezza
24-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Charlie can't distinquish good from evil - he doesn't see that Lisa is a moronic bully.

Poor soulless idiot.

BJ
24-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Then grovelling round everyone making excuses to try to cover his butt. From Freddie's face he wasn't convinced.

superfanno1
24-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by BJ
Then grovelling round everyone making excuses to try to cover his butt. From Freddie's face he wasn't convinced.

Yup, exactly. Picked that up too.

Freddie knows what he is.

Charlie's a 1st class sneak.

Claymores
24-07-2009, 09:24 AM
I switch between liking Charlie or not - he's certainly a fishwife who got the Ken/Bea situation.

But sometimes he can be a naiive nice lad - and his nominations were brill considering he had to go to DR and do it first.

The_Long_Run
24-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by superfanno1
Originally posted by BJ

Careful, you are beginning to sound like Rodrigo. Methinks the 'lady' doth protest too much!

Next thing we know you'll be snogging him, I can just feel the sexual energy crackling around you!!!

superfanno1
24-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Originally posted by BJ

Careful, you are beginning to sound like Rodrigo. Methinks the 'lady' doth protest too much!

Next thing we know you'll be snogging him, I can just feel the sexual energy crackling around you!!!

:yuk:

Ugh. No way.

Fudgepacking ain't my scene, mate!

Chuckyegg
24-07-2009, 09:35 AM
never before have I been so annoyed at the fans of a HM before. I want to shake them.

minnie
24-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Charlie does that all the time. He's like a seven year old girl telling tales to the teacher. he is so immature, and he obviously has no idea that what he does is wrong.

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 10:03 AM
was it ok when noirin did the same to her new bed partner ? if you are going to have a go at charlie ,have a go at her too

bettiepage
24-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Hopefully they will show the queen being a tell tale tit once again tonight.

Rozartytype
24-07-2009, 10:04 AM
All Charlie thinks he has to do is roll his oh-so-cute baby blue eyes and flutter his eyelashes and he thinks he can get away with anything.
The guy is so thick.

The_Long_Run
24-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by minnie
Charlie does that all the time. He's like a seven year old girl telling tales to the teacher. he is so immature, and he obviously has no idea that what he does is wrong.

ERrmmmmm, that would be because it isn't wrong! He is a caring individual who just wants everybody to be happy. All his actions are well meant. Oh and he's FUN!

Marc
24-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Really don't like Charlie, I'm glad he did this and its proven to a few more people that he's a moron

The_Long_Run
24-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square

Nothing wrong with outing back stabbers!

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 10:07 AM

Nothing wrong with outing back stabbers! i agree :thumbs:

bettiepage
24-07-2009, 10:08 AM

Nothing wrong with outing back stabbers!

Your just biased :rolleyes:

Saphire1
24-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Lets not forget that Charlie cares about everyone, he really does - or so he keeps telling us all while backstabbing his HMs in the back.

Zippy
24-07-2009, 10:32 AM
It was Noirin who was being the big bad manipulator in all of this. Trying to brainwash him into thinking that going anywhere near Lisa would get him evicted. I think it was genuinely preying on his mind and making him paranoid.

He's always gotten on well with Lisa so why should he start avoiding her? He gets on with everyone generally.

mellors
24-07-2009, 10:38 AM
there is a bit of a nasty streak in charlie, IMHO.

remember he poured water over angel, supposedly as a joke. that was cruel and while i did not particularly like angel, what he did was totally uncalled for.

he seems to push too far in most of his so called "jokes". in fact go to the "nasty streak in charlie" thread and post what you remember?

The_Long_Run
24-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Zippy
It was Noirin who was being the big bad manipulator in all of this. Trying to brainwash him into thinking that going anywhere near Lisa would get him evicted. I think it was genuinely preying on his mind and making him paranoid.

He's always gotten on well with Lisa so why should he start avoiding her? He gets on with everyone generally.

Well no-one can be perfect, not even Charlie. Noirin was just being nice to him, avising him to mind his back. No malice in that, and the sooner he DOES distance himself from Lisa the better for him.

The_Long_Run
24-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by mellors
there is a bit of a nasty streak in charlie, IMHO.

remember he poured water over angel, supposedly as a joke. that was cruel and while i did not particularly like angel, what he did was totally uncalled for.

he seems to push too far in most of his so called "jokes". in fact go to the "nasty streak in charlie" thread and post what you remember?

Yes lets get him in front of a firing squad for such a heinous crime!!!! Throwing water, how DARE he? Get over yourself Angel!

BBmassive
24-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Zippy

He's always gotten on well with Lisa so why should he start avoiding her? He gets on with everyone generally. she is trying to win allies and seeing as she cannot flirt with him as it would do her no good she had to try to win him over another way ,it backfired ,good enough

alan1965
24-07-2009, 11:51 AM
leave charlie alone or is you all homophobics.sadosfeck off

moveupandon
24-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Causing a row last night, running to tell tales to that hag Lisa who was just itching for a new fight.

God, I can't stand Charlie - he's a cretinous, irritating, camp, mincing queen.

I have never smelt a toad? Have you?

As for camp, get a reality check honey, he's not even that camp? What's your problem anyway?

yousoboo!
24-07-2009, 11:55 AM
I haven't learnt anything from Charlie

MJBFAN
24-07-2009, 01:42 PM
I think Charlie wants to please everyone but he goes about it in the wrong way.

I am far from homophobic, but Charlie does annoy me at times with some of his actions.

WOMBAI
24-07-2009, 01:55 PM
superfanno1 - well - you have made it clear that you support the creepy, butch, matcho morons (Marcus) so you wouldn't like Charlie would you.

IsleOfWeather
24-07-2009, 01:57 PM
his parents should be ashamed for his lack of education

Saywhat
24-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Charlie what a prick and after all that grief he caused he went running to Marcus in jail, like a big fat camp GAY fairy!

sophie2win♥
24-07-2009, 02:15 PM
no he isnt marcus is the toed :hello:

brian3
24-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Charlie is one of the most annoying HM ever. Not as bad as Glyn or Marco. But annoying.