PDA

View Full Version : OMG Helen's "Surprise"

chilledbootz
14-12-2001, 03:58 PM
Anybody see Lorraine today? H was testing fake tan products, she's getting very confident nowadays you know. Anyway...... at the end of the show Lorraine was saying what was coming up on Monday then right at the end she said "and a surprise for our very own Helen Adams but she knows nothing about it at all" OH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOD!!!! What do we think it could be? Is Mr Clarke going to appear?:bouncy::conf::elephant::hugesmile:

Mark
14-12-2001, 04:06 PM
OMG!

Ive never seen Lorraine cos Im at school.
Is Helen on every day? What times it on?
Ive finished school for winter now so I can watch it.....

Can't wait to see what it is! Could Mr. Clarke be asking her those famous four words......

Mark :santa:

chilledbootz
14-12-2001, 04:12 PM
Aaaaaaaah wouldn't it be fantastic if it was Paul!!!!!!

H is on Lorraine on Sky One Mon, Wed and Fri. Next week should be her last week before Christmas because Lorraine has all the school holidays off.:rudolph::noel:

LEE
14-12-2001, 06:08 PM
Certainly sounds intriguing. I'm working Monday, but will definately set the video. :santa:

Kaz
14-12-2001, 08:11 PM
Wow - VERY mysterious!! :rudolph:

Yes LEE, I'll definitely be setting the video for Monday's Lorraine to see what the surprise is. We must contain ourselves though, I remember us getting carried away during a discussion a wee while ago on TalkBB and we all but had the poor girl married & pregnant, didn't we? :santa:

Patience is a virtue, so they say - to quote Amma "Monday - hurry up and come!!" :xmas:

sweetlittlesara
14-12-2001, 10:59 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG i am at my mum's for that week cos i chose to be so i could be with my dad fro christmas and i dont have sky at my mum's!! oooo i will b so upset if it is paul :bawling: