PDA

View Full Version : sia & nor make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldHeart
24-07-2009, 11:38 PM
siavash and noirin make me feel sick:yuk: seeing them in bed snogging ,groping ,beig all secretive, and grinning at eachother urrrrrrrrr :shocked::yuk:, wot about ur girlfriend siavash eh????? :shocked: and wo about ur soo called best mate marcus who u've betrayed!!!!!!! :shocked:. the fact that they did all this while he was litrally out of the way in JAIL makes it even worse and as soon as noirin relised he'd be released soon its like she panicked and then ran back to her own bed like nothing happend being all guilty!!!!! :bored:, and all they kept saying was ohhh i regret this ohh my scared ohhh no ohhh blah blah there both idiots!!!!! and ruined any chance they had of winning!!!!! so hahaha :thumbs2:

Stephanie
24-07-2009, 11:39 PM
you make me feel sick.
:rolleyes:

GoldHeart
24-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by stefani
you make me feel sick.
:rolleyes: wotevaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :thumbs2:

arsenalforever
Originally posted by stefani
you make me feel sick.
:rolleyes:

Damn thats harsh:nono:

I'm not to bothered cause i'm a freddie fan and think he's handed it to him by getting with Noirin

andyman
Another BS thread..

Oh and the gf thing.. The thick will buy into BS.

fab07
24-07-2009, 11:42 PM
bin laden & slag:pat:

MissKittyFantastico
24-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by fab07

You really are an annoying little troll.

GoldHeart
24-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Originally posted by fab07

You really are an annoying little troll. right i think people are getting really nasty now and its ridiculous , loadzz of people seem to luv the romace between sia & noirin whereas they did my headin :yuk: , its mostly cause its siavash who u never thought would do such a thing if it was tom then i wouldnt of cared but siavash kept saying he already had a girlfriend plus he's marcus's mate!!!!!! and knew marcus liekd her !! i just cant believe saiavash has gotten himself involved with her! LIKE THIS thats all i was trying to say , and now ive said it , i just hope marcus finds out cause it'll make great t.v :thumbs2: , and i hope freddie has it in the bag now!!!! :cheer2:

Chuckyegg
25-07-2009, 12:11 AM
yeah me too. watching heterosexuals getting it on
puts me right off my dinner

GoldHeart
25-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
yeah me too. watching heterosexuals getting it on
puts me right off my dinner their sexuality has nothing to do with it :rolleyes: , u homosexual or bi or somethin????? :conf:

Addy
25-07-2009, 12:19 AM
The sick thing about it, is how low noirin will get to play the game. If Noirin genuinely likes Siavash, She wouldnt go this far knowing Siavash has a gf and she obviously knows how close Siavash & Marcus are and Marcus fancies the pants off her!!

Noirin is just playing the game!