PDA

View Full Version : Noirin - "I'm gonna tell Tom I fancy him, and everyone else it won't work."

AhmedFan2004
25-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Will she? When?

Because she didn't come clean to Marcus and Siavash last night about Tom being No.1.

Why didn't she tell them that she wants Tom 1st, and wants to fcuk him everyday?

Do you think she'll reveal it tonight? Or never? Massive game player.

She wants all 3 men to be on their toes, chasing after her and investing their emotion/effort/time/energy into her.

Coming clean diminishes the male attention she gets. Narcissistic is the term here.

arsenalforever
25-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Damn can't Bea or sophie not see her she's playing these guys

Tom if he goes with her he's finished

if he says no he might do well

AhmedFan2004
25-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

I hate Dogface, her stupidity, idiocy and lack of brains makes everything 50 x prolonged, arduous and complicated.

She can barely string a sentence together, in that stupid child voice of hers.

Why doesn't she just tell everyone the score, what a stirrer.

preciousgal
25-07-2009, 10:32 PM
she told Marcus in the LF that she fancied both Tom and Siavash.

google
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Will she? When?

Because she didn't come clean to Marcus and Siavash last night about Tom being No.1.

Why didn't she tell them that she wants Tom 1st, and wants to fcuk him everyday?

Do you think she'll reveal it tonight? Or never? Massive game player.

She wants all 3 men to be on their toes, chasing after her and investing their emotion/effort/time/energy into her.

Coming clean diminishes the male attention she gets. Narcissistic is the term here.

Agree:thumbs:

sisalto
Originally posted by arsenalforever

No way... Tom and Noirin would make a great couple!

:hug::hug:

AhmedFan2004
25-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by preciousgal
she told Marcus in the LF that she fancied both Tom and Siavash.
When? Not last night. Yes she said she was attracted to Tom, but didn't fancy him and that it was a non-issue.

Not quite the same as saying she wants to 'fcuk him everyday' and get with him, and that he's No.1 on her list.

Siavash and Marcus just think it's Noirin and Siavash getting together.

They don't know how she feels about Tom.

ElProximo
25-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Coming soon:
OP's prediction comes true as Noirin tells Tom she likes him but everyone else they are 'jus frends',
then,
at some point shortly thereafter says to someone who asks about her and Tom.. "What.. that we are just good friends?"

I haven't had to vomit in nearly 8 years but if I hear Noirin say "What? That we are just good friends?" one more time I am going to vomit all over my screen.
I cannot even bear to hear her voice anymore.
The sooner she is voted out the less vomiting at home.

jjj2
25-07-2009, 10:36 PM
She told them the way Bea said to do it. Bea said not to mention tom to Siavash. she told marcus about tom but it was edited out, he may tell Siavash

preciousgal
25-07-2009, 10:40 PM
yes in the LF last nite as i stayed till 6.30 am. She told Marcus that she had kissed Siavash but fancied also Tom and that is when she said she couldnt help who she fancied etc....it was not on the HL.

AhmedFan2004
25-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by jjj2
She told them the way Bea said to do it. Bea said not to mention tom to Siavash. she told marcus about tom but it was edited out, he may tell Siavash
She hasn't told Siavash about Tom.

She told Marcus she is attracted to Tom but doesn't fancy him and nothing is going on.

She hasn't come clean yet. And Bea never told her to hide this.
She said it needs to 'come out in the open' and for her to instigate it; 'damage limitation'.

It's still hidden.

preciousgal
25-07-2009, 10:42 PM
thanks jjj2, i am so glad i stayed to see the whole thing on LF cuz i knew people will just spin this whole Noirin saga. Bea , Sophie and later Halfwitt all thought that was the way to go.

AhmedFan2004
25-07-2009, 10:44 PM
yes in the LF last nite as i stayed till 6.30 am. She told Marcus that she had kissed Siavash but fancied also Tom and that is when she said she couldnt help who she fancied etc....it was not on the HL.
Yes I watched that, it was at about 5 am. And it was in the HL too.

She said she was attracted to Tom, but didn't fancy him and nothing was going on.

It was the opposite to how she truly felt, and admitted in the DR.

The rest was about her and Siavash ... which is not true, as he's 2nd to Tom.

She's hidden the truth from both of them. They both think Tom is not in the picture.

AhmedFan2004
25-07-2009, 10:47 PM
thanks jjj2, i am so glad i stayed to see the whole thing on LF cuz i knew people will just spin this whole Noirin saga. Bea , Sophie and later Halfwitt all thought that was the way to go.
The way to go was to be honest about everything and limit the damage.

She hasn't told either Siavash or Marcus that she fancies Tom and that he's 1st in the pecking order.

Both think Tom is not in the picture, and that it's just Siavash and Noirin.

'Can't help who I fancy' = She can't help she doesn't fancy Marcus, and fancies Siavash.

It's all in the HL episode.

preciousgal
25-07-2009, 10:52 PM
both jjj2 and myself heard her tell Marcus about Tom

google
25-07-2009, 10:54 PM

She hasnt told Siavash she wants to ***** Tom she has let him believe when they get out the house they can be together

google
25-07-2009, 10:54 PM

She hasnt told Siavash she wants to ***** Tom she has let him believe when they get out the house they can be together

AhmedFan2004
25-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Yes and so did I.

But she told him a lie. She said she was attracted, but didn't fancy, and that he's a non-issue.

That is very different, almost opposite, to wanting him 1st, above Siavash, and wanting to 'fcuk him every day'.

The rest was about her and Siavash. Which again is decieving, because she prefers Tom.

She did not tell Marcus that she fancies Tom and wants him more than any other guy in the house, including Siavash. That's the point!

AhmedFan2004
25-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by google

She hasnt told Siavash she wants to **** Tom she has let him believe when they get out the house they can be together
Yes.

But the other two in the thread are mistaken. She told Marcus she finds Tom attractive, but doesn't fancy him and there's nothing to it.

Which is BS, and lies.

jjj2
25-07-2009, 11:02 PM
How far do you want her to go ,Draw pictures maybe.

preciousgal
25-07-2009, 11:12 PM
LOL!! jjj2.....people want to spin what they want others to believe....i know what i heard and what i believe and will stick to my observations and judgements!