PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from...

disco
12-06-2002, 11:33 AM
Feefs recently? She's been a prolific poster on these and other forums for months now, but she doesn't seem to have been anywhere for the last few weeks - quite strange as Big Brother is on.

Unless, of course, she's in the house :shocked:

LEE
12-06-2002, 11:36 AM
Hi Disco

We've been quite worried about her as well and have often mentioned her abscence while chatting on MSN. I sent her an email a couple of weeks ago saying that we missed her posts and were wondering how she was. She hasn't replied.

I hope she's OK.

She may just be away of course, but it does seem very odd that she just stopped posting.

She's not in the house unless she is under an assumed name.

:flower:

peachy
12-06-2002, 11:37 AM
Hi Disco, Several of us have been wondering about Feefs. I really miss her brilliant postings. I know others have tried to contact her without success. If you're out there Feefs, send us a message please, we miss you loads.:xyxwave:

disco
12-06-2002, 11:45 AM
Well, the only person she could have been in the house (due to her Scottishness) would be Lynne, which seems highly unlikely somehow!

I thought it might be that she'd moved jobs and didn't have net access or something like that.

WILDCHILD
12-06-2002, 06:47 PM
Come Back Soon Feefs!!
:xyxwave::colour::xyxwave::colour::xyxwave::colour ::xyxwave::colour::xyxwave::colour::xyxwave::colou r:

We miss your posts!!:bawling::flower::bawling:

Romantic Old Bird
12-06-2002, 07:37 PM
I have been worried about her for some time. I have also sent emails with no success, and I posted under my alterego on TBB to ask. Matt responded and said she had logged on briefly on May 29th.

Absolutely NOTHING else though. I hope she is OK.