PDA

View Full Version : Kenneth the criminal?!

lainey21
27-07-2009, 12:39 AM
Is Kenneth a criminal? According to him he may be!
watch this clip, the last question, around 2.10.
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/e84ac85736b66dc7bdaf949eb79cd1c7/play.c4

if you cant watch the clip, this is what he says:
Question: Who exactly are the worlds most dangerous men, and where did you meet them?
Answer: Now that would be telling, amm... I know a few folk. People know i know a few folk. Amm... Im not going to name them, im not going to call them out now, but as in... ill say this, as in,the people in the shadow economy are more honest than i think some people amm, as such ill stand by them as im sure they’ll stand by me.

i wasnt sure what shadow economy ment so i looked it up and its a blanket term for many different things including drugs, prostitution, weaponry etc
wiki says:In modern societies the underground economy covers a vast array of activities. It is generally smallest in countries where economic freedom is greatest, and becomes progressively larger in those areas where corruption, regulation, or legal monopolies restrict legitimate economic activity.

He aparently is very wealthy, and the psychologist at his interview discribed him as possibly being a sociopath.
so discuss!

alchemists1
27-07-2009, 01:02 AM
I dont think he is a criminal I think he is delusional,if he really did hanh around with so called dangerous people you wouldnt go about bragging about it,most of the most dangerous people in the world are low key who you wouldnt look at twice.
He has probable met a wrestler or some cage fighter and bigged them up to be really dangerous,the guy is a walter mitty type person who lies and lies and probable belives all his own stories.
You can tell a mile off that the so called entrupenur playboy is actually a blown up public school boy whose spending mummy and daddys money,business trips to America is more like seeing mummy for an increase in his allowence,probable only kinda business he's done is sold crap on ebay.

law123mus
27-07-2009, 01:06 AM
the way he speaks and his manner tells me he's lying especially the way he um's and ah's

truescot
27-07-2009, 01:17 AM
I believe Kenneth who I had the unfortunate experience of knowing over several years is a sociopath as I posted on other threads , he is clearly dellusional - and as a result has the potential to seriously screw up peoples lives -

Yes his familly do have money , however Kenneth has not earned money in his own

It is incredible that they choose to support him in light of his behaviour

Also on Facebook people are talking about the fact he was regularly violent to girls , this behaviour started when he was still at Fettes
The reason he gets away with it is the fact that most of those involved dont want it being brought into public arena also the girls concerned have been extremely traumatised by it all - he used to tell them he would ensure that their parents were hurt physically etc .

Im disgusted that BB gave him his 5 minutes of fame and didnt take him to task re his attitude / behaviour

A previous poster mentioned an article in a newspaper referring to Kenneth here is the link below

Scottish Sun Exclusive: Oops, it’s all gone Ken Tong

BIG Brother 'millionaire' Kenneth Tong ripped off a Scots charity at a lavish fund-raising ball, it was claimed last night.

Posh Tong, 24 - who describes himself as a playboy businessman - reportedly owes more than £1,500 to the cause
And last night, one angry benefactor said: "It's safe to say Mr Tong has left a few people disgusted."

More >

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/home...a-charity.html

truescot
27-07-2009, 01:21 AM
FACEBOOK POSTING
Ben Bowman (Edinburgh) wrote
at 5:44am yesterday
I'd like to point out (with some very first hand knowledge of him) that he's a little bitch.

Many other things aside, I went out with an ex girlfriend of his who he used to beat. I met her after they'd broken up through a mutual friend as she WASN'T ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO HER MATES when they were together.

For anyone who missed that KENNY TONG BEAT HIS GIRLFRIEND.

Also he is not a millionaire or a businessman or any of that shite.

law123mus
27-07-2009, 01:29 AM
This man is disgusting, but unfortunately i to have known people alike that live in a fantasy and lie to others to make them believe their lies. The person i knew was exactly like kenneth in every way, very intelligent and good at lying but were unable to back up their lies when questioned or sometimes got ahead of themselves when their lies where going good and the more stories they told the more farfetched they became. One liar i knew told me he faught in iraq when was a cadet at the age of 15 lol.

blobby
27-07-2009, 01:33 AM
He may have lied about dangerous ppl and such but he is loaded. Fact. Think ppl are mostly angry because they are jealous of his money. He thinks he's above the law just because he's got alot of money.

Alot rich people are like Ken, they simply don't bother paying of certain debts because they refuse to, even though they can afford to.

Shasown
27-07-2009, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by blobby
He may have lied about dangerous people and such but he is loaded. Fact. Think people are mostly angry because they are jealous of his money. He thinks he's above the law just because he's got alot of money.

Alot rich people are like Ken, they simply don't bother paying of certain debts because they refuse to, even though they can afford to.

Refusing to pay debts, yeah thats nothing to be bothered about eh? And if a lot of rich people do it, it must be okay, will stop paying my credit cards off now and just pretend to be a millionaire businessman.

Ooops isnt that pretty much the same as theft, though?

law123mus
27-07-2009, 01:43 AM
He may have lied about dangerous people and such but he is loaded. Fact. Think people are mostly angry because they are jealous of his money. He thinks he's above the law just because he's got alot of money.

no thats rubbish most rich people do pay for things and even if they did expect to get things for free, he hasn't payed his rent or money to a charity things that any human with an iq of at least 60 would know aren't free and it beggs the question if he is so rich why is he renting why doesn't he buy

pls excuse my grammar, im using a playstation control pad to type because my pc is broke

truescot
27-07-2009, 01:47 AM
I think what people mean re his financial status and him not being a millionaire - is that yes he has money of that there is no doubt

however it is family money and he hasnt earned any of it in his own right

He is a nobody with money

So he is misleading people when he says he is an international businessman , entrepreneur etc if it wasnt for his family wealth he would still be a nobody only he would not have money all he does all day is play on his playstation and scheme up ways to destroy peoples lives -

He constantly gets bailed out by his mother re his debts - Also anyone that knows him knows that yes he did give girls presents however he was very quick to demand them back - they would then be given to next girl - are these the actions of an international playboy

Shasown
27-07-2009, 01:50 AM
he gave as an excuse for the garbage he spouted after the arguement with bea, is that he doesnt talk to anyone, and no-one ever says anything contradictory to him

Amazing that, so how does he do business, in fact what sort of business is he in where no-one contradicts him, I want some of that.

Must be buying and selling parts for his playstation on ebay, after all if people short change him he can use e-bay's complaint system to sort them out.

quietman1963
27-07-2009, 01:52 AM
I think we all know by now that kenneth is a pr*ck. Let's get over him and move on.

truescot
27-07-2009, 02:03 AM
I really hope he has left the country as Edinburgh is a far better place without the liitle twerp -

I stopped going tout in George St as he was always threatening me - to be honest I didnt take it seriously and was more irritated by the twerp hassling me all the time and spreading lies also appearing in reception at the office I worked at just to let me know he knew where I worked - you dont need to be sherlock holmes for that one

however having had the insight from some of the threads I certainly would perhaps be a bit more cautious around him

truescot
27-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by quietman1963
I think we all know by now that kenneth is a pr*ck. Let's get over him and move on.

I agree , though it would be nice to know if he had left Edinburgh for good

law123mus
27-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by truescot
I think what people mean re his financial status and him not being a millionaire - is that yes he has money of that there is no doubt

however it is family money and he hasnt earned any of it in his own right

He is a nobody with money

So he is misleading people when he says he is an international businessman , entrepreneur etc if it wasnt for his family wealth he would still be a nobody only he would not have money all he does all day is play on his playstation and scheme up ways to destroy peoples lives -

He constantly gets bailed out by his mother re his debts - Also anyone that knows him knows that yes he did give girls presents however he was very quick to demand them back - they would then be given to next girl - are these the actions of an international playboy

I think you are spot on there m8. Plus has anyone ever seen the movie Catch me if you can with leo dicaprio z and tom hanks, that was actually a true story a teenager was able to do that and there have been many copycats that use his ideas. So if ateen can do that then its likely that ken with the right resources can manipulate people into think he is rich. His family probably have some money so he'll get allowance off of them maybe the odd use of a family credit card not to mention any of his own and with that he'll be able to convince any of his g/fs by taking them shopping an to expensive meals knowing that as long a he doesn't get into huge dept his family will bail him out and if not he just ignores it.

blobby
27-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Shasown

Refusing to pay debts, yeah thats nothing to be bothered about eh? And if a lot of rich people do it, it must be okay, will stop paying my credit cards off now and just pretend to be a millionaire businessman.

Ooops isnt that pretty much the same as theft, though?

Man you need to get out more, your hatred for this guy is irrational.

Who is he to you anyway? He's just a nobody, get over it mate.

I wouldn't believe everything you read from those papers, they seem to manifest stories to coincide with current public opinions all the time.

Shasown
27-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Man you need to get out more, your hatred for this guy is irrational.

Who is he to you anyway? He's just a nobody, get over it mate.

I wouldn't believe everything you read from those papers, they seem to manifest stories to coincide with current public opinions all the time.

then you dont know Jack sh1t then pal

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 05:43 AM
Ken is the man, cant believe he left to go back to that ugly twit

brothel_owner
27-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Here's another one. It was in the paper yesterday showing the woman's Kenob branded tattoo. It actually ties in with the "she WASN'T ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO HER MATES when they were together" claim above.

--

RUNAWAY Big Brother rat Kenneth Tong CHEATED on telly lover Karly Ashworth with another blonde stunner, we can reveal.

The TV rotter's ex-girlfriend Rebecca Cumming revealed the millionaire playboy was bedding her at the SAME TIME as he cosied up with former contestant Karly.

BRANDED her his 'property' by having his name tattooed on her in Chinese - just like Karly

TURNED her into a clone of his other lover by persuading her to dye and style her hair identically, and

PLAYED cruel games by leaving women's jewellery and shoes at his bedroom door to rile her.

Last night Rebecca blasted: "Kenneth is vile and poisonous, a really nasty piece of work.

"Whenever I wasn't with him he'd call every half-hour to check where I was and what I was doing, waking me two or three times a night.

"Even if I went to the bathroom he would ask my friends to follow me."

But as soon as Karly left to go on TV, Tong tried to woo Rebecca back by sending her a ticket to New York. She explained: "We'd been planning to go to America before I dumped him.

"He expected me to go in her place. He even called me from New York on the morning of the flight and told me to pack my bags. He STILL thinks I'm his property. He called last week and told me I'd better not be cheating on him.

More in the link...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_showbiz/421025/BB-runaway-Kenneth-Tong-has-been-branded-sleazy-by-ex-lover.html

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 09:37 AM
haha

in 2 weeks no one will remember his name

this time next year he will be in jail

Marc
27-07-2009, 10:50 AM
I wouldn't be surprised

truescot
27-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Unfortunately Kenneth has mummy on hand with a very large cheque book to bail him out of any trouble

im just surprised none of these classy chicks from Fife are impregnanted yet ,

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by truescot
Unfortunately Kenneth has mummy on hand with a very large cheque book to bail him out of any trouble

im just surprised none of these classy chicks from Fife are impregnanted yet ,

his penis is not long enough and all the semen ends up in the outer fanny walls

truescot
27-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Im sure they will have used bigger tampax

truescot
27-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by alchemists1
I dont think he is a criminal I think he is delusional,if he really did hanh around with so called dangerous people you wouldnt go about bragging about it,most of the most dangerous people in the world are low key who you wouldnt look at twice.
He has probable met a wrestler or some cage fighter and bigged them up to be really dangerous,the guy is a walter mitty type person who lies and lies and probable belives all his own stories.
You can tell a mile off that the so called entrupenur playboy is actually a blown up public school boy whose spending mummy and daddys money,business trips to America is more like seeing mummy for an increase in his allowence,probable only kinda business he's done is sold cr*p on ebay.

I did mean to say he did go through a phase a few years ago when I first came across him of buying and selling on ebay and was a bit obsessed with it -

Kenneth would translate that as "he was an international commodities trader"