PDA

View Full Version : Marcus is moving on to Sophie Demanding apparently innocent hugs

jjj2
27-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Marcus has moved on to Sophie Demanding apparently innocent hugs, Which are really just an excuse for a good Grope ,Telling her it is all right she is like a little sister to him so he wont take any pleasure in it

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 05:58 AM
Sophie will not give in. She is a real woman.

He should go back to noirin. He has more shance with a slag.

jjj2
27-07-2009, 06:10 AM
Sly Marcus will make it look innocent so she will feel bad for wanting to refusing him, thats how Marcus works. He was at it already last night on the HL show.

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Sophie will click on and keep her distance. She is not stupid, nor attention seeking.

Noirin knew what he was up to and pandered to it. As she is a slut and will never change. i know people like her.

jjj2
27-07-2009, 06:31 AM
I bet that she will fall for it .Marcus can be very Manipulative to get what he wants and she has had it easy so far because he has been chasing Noirin.

Luanda
27-07-2009, 06:33 AM
Scary man.

Vicky.
27-07-2009, 06:49 AM
I think he just craves female company.

Call me naive but i dont think there is anything pervy in it

jjj2
27-07-2009, 06:54 AM
I am afraid you are just the kind of girl he Targets

Vicky.
27-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Targets for what exactly?

Giving hugs? Being supportive?

WAYNEEBRUM
27-07-2009, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by VickyJ
Targets for what exactly?

Giving hugs? Being supportive?
naive or what?

Jackie
27-07-2009, 09:05 AM
He won't get anywhere with Sophie.

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by AlwaysRight
Sophie will click on and keep her distance. She is not stupid, nor attention seeking.

Dogface is both stupid and attention seeking. You are watching re-runs of 2 and a half men, change the channel

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Oh god, poor Sophie, i wouldn't inflict that vile creature on any woman

rusticgal
27-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Sophie wont get involved with Marcus... but shes too nice to tell him to bugger off...

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather

Dogface is both stupid and attention seeking. You are watching re-runs of 2 and a half men, change the channel

Definitely agree that she is very attention seeking - particularly male attention!! Appearance, videos and mag pics prove that!

bcass
27-07-2009, 10:22 AM
i bet he thinks it will make noiree jealous

reallynow
27-07-2009, 10:23 AM

You think? I am sure he used to touch up her boobs!

karezza
27-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Marcus is a creepy weirdo.

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 10:27 AM
God!!! if freddie wants a hug from people it's ok if siavash wants a hug it's ok if david wants a hug it's ok and rodrigo it's fine BUT! if marcus wants a hug because he is sad and lonely, he is a pervert!!!
Maybe he is just lonely and misses a hug???
Maybe his mum tucks him in every night with a hug?
Maybe he hugs all his action men and he men action figures?

LEAVE MARCUS ALONE!!! you haters!!!

reallynow
27-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun
God!!! if freddie wants a hug from people it's ok if siavash wants a hug it's ok if david wants a hug it's ok BUT! if marcus wants a hug because he is sad and lonely, he is a pervert!!!

Because we have seen what Marcus is like, he cannot behave like a mad man on Noirin, then expect everyone to judge him on a Sunday night only. We know he is a stalker, manipulator and a man who disrepects women.

If Sophie should feel creeped out that he has painted Noirin's back, she should feel creeped out by his hugs lol

Enid
27-07-2009, 10:30 AM
God!!! if freddie wants a hug from people it's ok if siavash wants a hug it's ok if david wants a hug it's ok and rodrigo it's fine BUT! if marcus wants a hug because he is sad and lonely, he is a pervert!!!

That would be fine if he was 10 years old.

He is deprived of any real female attention. He needs more than a hug and he tries so hard to get that, that it's coming across as really desperate and perverted.

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Enid

That would be fine if he was 10 years old.

He is deprived of any real female attention. He needs more than a hug and he tries so hard to get that, that it's coming across as really desperate and perverted.
Yea i agree with you sadly...But i believe he is more in need of a cuddle then anyone...i think he just makes it seem sleezy.Sad really:bawling:

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 10:41 AM

The difference being that none of the other guys mentioned have sexually harrassed and stalked any of the female housemates!

reallynow
27-07-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

The difference being that none of the other guys mentioned have sexually harrassed and stalked any of the female housemates!

Too true lol

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:44 AM

A slag hahaha, Sophie was the one who admitted to having sex with Kris in the house!!!! and strips off for lads mags!!!

RCW1945
27-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Lumino and Vicky have my vote,much more rational views.

BJ
27-07-2009, 02:02 PM
He's probably feeling a bit lonely sorry for himself now and see's Sophie as the one he could buddy up with because she's been talking about walking and also seems a bit fed up.

I think Sophie finds him a bit creepy. Can't see her giving Marcus many hugs

lime
27-07-2009, 02:16 PM

"Sophie is a real woman":joker:
Fake hair ,fake breasts ,fake nails.Admits to having sex with a guy she just met on national TV.

That's a pretty warped opinion of a real woman.

Have to be honest though I do like the girl..I think she's just naive

Dolphin-and-Whale
27-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Sophie has said a lot of times she finds Marcus uncomfortable to be around so I can't see her giving him hugs

Hedgie
27-07-2009, 02:21 PM
perhaps he's lonely after the hatchet job Noirin pulled.

oh.really
27-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Men who are control freaks and can't take no for answer don't need hugs unless it's off mama only because she's the only who really understands :wink:

I think Sophie's repulsed by him, I hope she doesn't try to be too nice when showing him her displeasure.