PDA

View Full Version : Siavash is being PLAYED

yousoboo!
27-07-2009, 07:19 AM
Siavash

Please man up and stop following around Noirin like her lost puppy. You're s'possed to be representing us normal people. She is just playing you champ. Please open your eyes.

FFS!!!:mad:

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Thought he was meant to be clever. Letting scabby fanjitas cloud his wise eyes. he should be ashamed.

yousoboo!
27-07-2009, 07:33 AM
He is letting Noirin take total control. He keeps wanting to 'talk everything out'. He seems just happy to be taken along for the ride.

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 07:36 AM
Cant see past her lady garden :bored:

charmingmissc
27-07-2009, 07:41 AM
`lady` garden..!!!!!!!
corperate dump.

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by charmingmissc
`lady` garden..!!!!!!!
corperate dump.

I was trying to put it nicely, as I had already referred to it as a scabby fanjita. Cant be nasty all the time :whistle:

charmingmissc
27-07-2009, 07:45 AM
:flowers:
true
i let my shock run away with me.
:blush2:

28thapril
27-07-2009, 07:46 AM
`lady` garden..!!!!!!!
corperate dump.

:laugh2: i like that never know what your going to find down there but i doubt anything will be a surprise:hello:

bettiepage
27-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Well that just shows what a stupid idiot he really is then. I have zero sympathy for him :nono:

Vicky.
27-07-2009, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square
Well that just shows what a stupid idot he really is then. I have zero sympathy for him :nono:

Yea he will get burnt. I thougt he was a quite clever guy aswell...seems I was wrong.

Its not the fact that hes with her, its how he behaves when he is with her that is annoying me.

28thapril
27-07-2009, 07:55 AM
I admit i thought he was a very sensitive person Noirin has screwed with his feelings dumping him for Tom in a heartbeat and now she's over him like a rash Only because Marcus has blown them off :sad:

I'm just gutted Siavash has fell into her web of lies hopefully the poison will wear off and he'll wake up before it's too late:bigsmile:

millora
27-07-2009, 08:08 AM
i think its already to late for siavash. used to like him

bettiepage
27-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by 28thapril
I admit i thought he was a very sensitive person Noirin has screwed with his feelings dumping him for Tom in a heartbeat and now she's over him like a rash Only because Marcus has blown them off :sad:

I'm just gutted Siavash has fell into her web of lies hopefully the poison will wear off and he'll wake up before it's too late:bigsmile:

See you just can't blame all on Noirin; It takes two to tango...

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Damn noirin and her magnetic lady garden (nicely put by davina :cheer:)

CaraRawr
27-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by 28thapril

aimat
27-07-2009, 08:28 AM
big time the fool

yousoboo!
27-07-2009, 08:48 AM
He needs to put his foot down

rusticgal
27-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Since Freddie told Siavash that Noirin fancied Tom....why isn't he confronting her about it.He is making himself look a little weak!!

Marc
27-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Noirin needs to go, she's dragging this show to its grave LOL

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by AlwaysRight
`lady` garden..!!!!!!!
corperate dump.

I was trying to put it nicely, as I had already referred to it as a scabby fanjita. Cant be nasty all the time :whistle: You can whn its about her morals (or lack of them ) you crack on love :thumbs:

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Siavash was and is still my favorite but I have to say he's a big boy and has a mind of his own, I think it's very unfair for all the blame to be put on Noirin, I mean she's single, he's the one with the G/F. It's always the way, the girls are always branded sluts and the fellas were "lead on" give me a break

Enid
27-07-2009, 10:18 AM
I don't understand Noirin. She's like a bloody yo-yo.

So she kisses Siavash and for five minutes they were a couple, then she admitted to really fancying Tom, but is still all cuddly with Siavash. Then she says she likes them both.

I just think she'll hang around anyone that will give her attention. Now that Tom is gone she will forget about him, and stick with Siavash.

Siavash is just as bad as well. Indirectly dumping his girlfriend on national television by cheating on her and proclaiming his "love" for Noirin.

This relationship has gone tits up.

ihatefax
27-07-2009, 10:23 AM
did noirin & shiavash know each other before they went into the house?
the other night when they were drunk & talking he said we've keot it quiet for 7 weeks. did he mean that they've liked each other the whole time they've been in there together & kept that quiet or that they knew each other outside?

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by ihatefax
the other night when they were drunk & talking he said we've keot it quiet for 7 weeks. did he mean that they've liked each other the whole time they've been in there together & kept that quiet or that they knew each other outside?

It's hard to tell isn't it, they kind of talk in riddles, it's almost like we're missing a vital chapter in their story somewhere :puzzled:

ihatefax
27-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Niamhxo

It's hard to tell isn't it, they kind of talk in riddles, it's almost like we're missing a vital chapter in their story somewhere :puzzled:

i agree this whole shiavash & noirin thing just seemed to come from the blue one night. i didn't even know he liked her!! certainly didn't see it coming do you think BB held back some footage on it??

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 10:35 AM
like a violin...the poor fool :conf:

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:37 AM

i agree this whole shiavash & noirin thing just seemed to come from the blue one night. i didn't even know he liked her!! certainly didn't see it coming do you think BB held back some footage on it??

I don't know, I mean you'd think they'd have shown it, if there was any footage cos alot of the storys going on were about people fancying Noirin. Maybe they'd met beforehand or something? Strange one!?!?

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 10:48 AM
I don't think they had done anything previously or it would have been shown. I think it was all glances and gestures only. Plus Siavash said to her a few times "I don't know if we are on the same page" prior to them hooking up. Meaning he wasn't sure if he was reading the signals right.

And they will never be a couple. He's far too easy for her.

BJ
27-07-2009, 01:54 PM

Yes I think BB did. Noirin and Siavash referred to a conversation they'd had a few nights before. I remember them going off to talk but wasn't on LF that night

Dolphin-and-Whale
27-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Noirin is ruining him :bawling:

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by LethalDealer

I'm clinging to the hope that Noirin does really like him but is afraid to admit it in there cos she doesn't trust anyone, clutching at straws???!!!!

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:03 PM

I'm clinging to the hope that Noirin does really like him but is afraid to admit it in there cos she doesn't trust anyone, clutching at straws???!!!!

she doesn't thats the sad fact

she wanted Tom but seen as he left she burned her bridges so is back into the arms of Siavash

jjj2
27-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Siavash is the real player ,He told Both Noirin and Tom that he did not have a real Girlfriend on the outside. But his friend said on BBLB that he had one for 6 mounths.Stll all is fair in love and war they say

oh.really
27-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Siavash has been my fave but thanks to Noirin I'm slowly going off him. She doesn't want him and he lacks the strength to stop himself. Makes it worse that he knows but carries on fawning.

She looks boared to tears by him. Seeing her go over and let him spoon her again makes her behaviour even more of joke.

dwarling
27-07-2009, 02:17 PM
:nono:''SIAVASH YOU FOOL'':nono:....yes he's being played....and Norin will soon be saying ''SEEYA VASH YOUR'E DUMPED''

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

she doesn't thats the sad fact

she wanted Tom but seen as he left she burned her bridges so is back into the arms of Siavash

I'm 90% sure that you're right Arsenal but I'm clinging to my 10% for dear life!!!!

dwarling
27-07-2009, 02:25 PM
''Come into my ladygarden'' said Norin to Siavash. and i thought he had a fear of spider's....she's trapped him in her web of deceit':rolleyes:

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by dwarling
''Come into my ladygarden'' said Norin to Siavash. and i thought he had a fear of spider's....she's trapped him in her web of deceit':rolleyes:

Hey, as much as I love Siavash (he's my fav) He's a big boy with a mind of his own!!!

yousoboo!
27-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Siavash is the compliant passenger in the car journey that is Noirin. He needs to swap seats and move out of 1st gear.

Let her come over to your bed for a change. Stop asking her how she is feeling about it. Man up.

dwarling
27-07-2009, 02:34 PM

Hey, as much as I love Siavash (he's my fav) He's a big boy with a mind of his own!!! Don't think any of the men have a mind of their own when Norin's about,..:dance:

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 02:36 PM

Hey, as much as I love Siavash (he's my fav) He's a big boy with a mind of his own!!! Don't think any of the men have a mind of their own when Norin's about,..:dance:

LOL, whatever her intentions are, all these men should be big enough to make their own decisions

yousoboo!
27-07-2009, 02:39 PM
That's why Noirin fancied Tom. She knew that he was the only bloke in BB10 who would keep her in her place - and she loved the idea of it. All she wants to do is play wifey in the kitchen.

dwarling
27-07-2009, 02:40 PM

LOL, whatever her intentions are, all these men should be big enough to make their own decisions Yes i agree,..and Siavash has alway's been a fave of mine,..but deffo disapointed in him lately. This scenario is ruining him.

Prole
27-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Men do have minds of their own. Unfortunately when it comes to women like Noirin, it's not their mind they do the thinking with.

davidalbert
27-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Who cares now? I felt there was something untrustworthy about Siavash from the beginning, it has all just confirmed he has no centre of integrity.........

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 02:43 PM

LOL, whatever her intentions are, all these men should be big enough to make their own decisions Yes i agree,..and Siavash has alway's been a fave of mine,..but deffo disapointed in him lately. This scenario is ruining him.

Well, the way I look at it he's following his heart, he obviously adores Noirin. I'm hoping that she really likes him too but is afraid of what everyone else thinks (though, I'm pretty sure this isn't the case!) So, I'm standing by Siavash!!!

davidalbert
27-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Watch Siavash fall apart when Noirin's ex Isaac goes in in the week to propose to her.......it will be very funny.............

yousoboo!
27-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Men do have minds of their own. Unfortunately when it comes to women like Noirin, it's not their mind they do the thinking with.

The problem is that I think Siavash is actually falling in love with this siren.

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by yousoboo!

The problem is that I think Siavash is actually falling in love with this siren.

I know, he is I'd say, you never know she might fall for him, I'm hoping anyway!!!

Prole
27-07-2009, 02:53 PM

Jeezzz... now that would be a real tragedy.

MassiveTruck
27-07-2009, 02:54 PM
I think Siavash just sees Noirin as a trophy catch.

Noirin sees Siavash as somebody she can play.

Siavash is all about the trophies for me. Why wear designer when you can be outlandish. Why be clean shaven or have a trimmed beard - when it can be scruffy. Why have long layered managed hair when it can have a mind of it's own.

He is for me, nothing more than a wannabe and these are two wannabes coming together on the ego trip of hundreds of cameras on TV.

Watch us kiss... Has to be the most shallow and superficial thing ever but coming from two people, one of whom applies priority to his image way beyond, lightyears beyond the everyday people we know and the other who has nothing of her, other than her looks so preys on people to like her and want her - just shallow and superficial.

MassiveTruck
27-07-2009, 03:23 PM

Jeezzz... now that would be a real tragedy.

He won't fall in love with her.

He spends too much time making himself into something he can love - everything else is second fiddle and an accessory to who he craves to be.